Family Activities

Story Info
Family misunderstanding.
6.1k words
4.19
89.4k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

I stood in the doorway to Will's bedroom looking at the color. I was surprised he picked that particular paint and color but it looked absolutely great. Beautifully modern with perfect white trim and a little darker baseboard tint. Will's our son. He paints his bedroom every three years without fail. His bedroom and bathroom and tv space looks like something out of a house fashion magazine. I was jealous but he's offered many times to do mine.

I helped some this afternoon and so did his dad, whom we lovingly call Hump for Humphrey. Just around the house. Otherwise we used his whole name. It's Saturday. Will's been quiet most of the day but he did work fairly hard to get done. We got cleaned up and a few minutes later the pizza came. We were eating in the kitchen at the island because a lot of his stuff was stacked around in the den.

About half way through eating Will said, "I would like to make a suggestion. No, a request. Maybe both. I don't know what it is. I'm not all that sure about this so you need to take it with a grain of salt. It's probably a mistake." Hump and I kept eating and waited for him to continue. A minute maybe and he did. He said, "Look, I don't know about this. It's just something I came up with."

Hump said, "It's ok Will. You say it and we'll work with it." We have a good family going and we've never had any real problems so it probably wasn't anything serious. Hump caught my eye and he was smiling, chewing. Me too.

"Alright, " Will said. "Bear with me and let me get through this." Hump and I both gave him a slight nod. Will said. "Ok. For this I want both of you to think of me as your daughter. It'll make more sense if you can do that. There aren't all that many young people in this area. Not many girls. I'm 19 years old. I would like to be more active."

He stopped talking and got another slice. We kept quiet but looked supportive. He said, "I was wondering if you would consider including me in your other family activities. I know it'll be strange at first but I think it'll work ok. I'll try not to be all that, uh, visible. Sorry, I couldn't think of another word. I'm thinking all of us working together on this but I guess mostly mom."

Hump said, "What other family activities?"

I suddenly got this shot of adrenaline and my face flushed a little. I thought I knew what he was saying. I said, "Ok if we talk about it? See what we think?"

Hump looked at me and back to Will and said, "What other family activities?"

I kicked Hump under the table, lightly, and said, "Hump, we can talk about it later. Will, the paint should be dry enough in the morning to move some stuff back as long as we don't knock anything against anything. We have to be very careful about that and don't hang any pictures yet. They'll stick to the paint and pull it off the wall as soon as you touch them."

"I know mom," Will said. "I've done this before, remember." He was smiling. He had someone that understood, if it was what I was thinking. It took an enormous effort to act normal.

Sunday afternoon Hump said, "What other family activities?"

I knew he would bring it up eventually. I didn't have an easy answer ready. I said, "Hump. Listen to me and don't interrupt. Your daughter needs sex. She wants to join us when we do. I think it would be wonderful watching you and her and I think you would have a very good time. She's probably a virgin so take it easy."

Hump said, "We don't have a daughter. What are you talking about?"

"Will asked to us to think of him as our daughter," I said. "I'm doing that. You should too."

"Claire, Will wants me to have sex with him as if he was our daughter?"

"No," I said. "Try again."

"No need," he said. "I know what you're suggesting. I thought of that too. Do you think that was it?"

"It sure sounded like it to me," I said. "What activities do we do that he isn't involved in except sex. He's saying he needs sex. Would you be ok with Will and me? Would you want to watch? He said all of us together."

"Claire. My head is starting to hurt. I'm getting some aspirin." He went off to the den among Wills stuff.

Hump was a football player in high school and in his first year in college. He's 5ft11 and weighs 170. I'm 5ft8 and 125. The first time I got in his pants I had a nice surprise. He was packed. He still gives me thrills in bed. When I'm on top it's like riding a log down a rapid. He's a hand full.

I don't know if Hump could sit quietly by and watch his son with me, have me. We've never even hinted at another guy or girl thing. Will didn't have to extrapolate exactly why he was asking but it was pretty easy to surmise. If I had to take on Hump with his Thor and Will and whatever his is called I'd probably be happy in the middle of a hurricane.

My eyes have told me Will is almost exactly like his dad. I didn't know if he was a virgin or not. The only reason Will doesn't have women all over him is probably because he doesn't mingle that much. He would be noticed by the checkers.

Hump and I were in the car the next day. I said, "Have you recovered from your headache?" I was smiling at him. He looked and smiled too.

He said, "Actually I wouldn't mind. It's not going to be easy but if it was my daughter and she asked I'm not sure I would say no. It sure would be something to feel myself between her thighs going in the first time. We could have some awesome threesomes with Will. We've never done that and he would be the perfect third. If we did I would give you two a lot of private time. It would be nicer for both of you. What about you getting pregnant."

"Never going to happen," I said. "No more than you'd get our daughter pregnant. And if you were between her thighs I would be pushing your butt so you'd go in further. Do you think he would get hooked on me and not have a fuller life?"

"No," he said. "He has plans. He just doesn't want to miss out any more than he has already. Also, I think he really wants to get in your pants. I've seen him looking when you've got on a short skirt and bend over and he's always around when you wear a bikini. A really good taste of life could help him get what he wants when he gets out there."

"If we do I want us to be together," I said. "I don't want to create a separate problem by going over to his bedroom all the time. Maybe later. I wonder if he does oral?" Hump started laughing and didn't stop until we were in the super market. I thought it might be time to start giving Will a little taste of companionship life around the house.

***

I was getting dressed after my shower. I stopped and quietly looked around for Will. He was in the kitchen with a clock apart. He was off today. Hump was already off to work. I took off my pants and pinned a small towel around my waist, very low with the slit a little on the inside of my thigh, and hung one around my neck covering just my nipples. My damp hair messily down I went to the kitchen. Walked in, barefoot, and got some orange juice and sat down beside will and said, "Whatcha doing?"

I knew he had been watching me the whole time. My buns were almost uncovered. I bent over for the orange juice at the fridge. Lower shelf. He said, "Fixing a clock." He was smiling like I was. I knew this was a 'moment' for him and I was trying to make the most of it. I put a palm over on his lap and my left let up so the towel fell down in between and he had a clear view of my thigh all the way up to where the towel just barely covered me.

I said," Did I do that?" He was pushed way over on his other leg. "That can't be comfortable," I said, "but I can help." I undid his button and unzipped him and opened everything up. "There. That has to be better." He had on gray briefs and they were bulging but a lot more comfortable with his pants open. I kept my hand on him, going across and back. He actually pushed up some trying to get out. His tongue wet his lips so I kissed him and squeezed a few times.

"I should have called you before I took my shower," I said. "I love company in the shower. Want me to clean your clock for you?"

I could see Will was having one of those moments in time that was just perfect. The look on his face and that smile was something I would remember. He said, "No, thanks, mom. I can do that."

"Ok," I said. "Well. I guess I better get dressed. My buns got cold on the chair. Come on, you can heat them up a little for me." I pulled him up and got both arms around his neck and pressed in. I could feel him, hard, right up my valley in spite of the small towel.

I said, "Reach down and get under the towel and run all around on both of my buns and warm them up. If you happen to get your thumbs down in my butt crack that's fine. I like that. I'll open my legs so it's easier. I spread and tilted up into him more and got my tongue going between his lips. I said, "You might as well run your fingers together way down low in the middle to warm me up down there too. Take your time and feel around so you have the right place to heat up.

I felt his fingertips on my outer lips just outside my vagina. I tilted back hoping he would get a finger in. He did. We worked at that more minutes than I planned but I wasn't going to stop. He was really doing great. I was tilting up into him constantly but slowly and figured he might go over the top soon so I slowed down and we finally unkissed. I said, "I think I got more than warm, I think I got hot. Don't let your pants fall down or I might have to come, uh, back." I went to get dressed. Hump really needed to go with Will on this. Will was getting really horny.

***

Hump hadn't firmed anything up with Clair yet but decided to have a conversation with his son. They were sitting at a fast food place in the parking lot off to the side eating. They had a staggered conversation while they were eating. Hump said, "You know you don't go in a football game without a game plan and knowing the plays, right?"

"Sure," Will said. "It's important. Wouldn't do that unless I had to."

"Ok," Hump said. "This is guy stuff. Between us. You don't have to be all that careful with your mom. Her vagina is as tough as our dicks. Maybe more so since she had you. Sometimes I try to seem like I'm taking her. She likes it. I can tell by the twinkle in her eyes and she's smiling and biting her lips. I'll get up on my knees and reach under and pull her up into me and pound until she goes off.

"She flails around, her hips up off the bed and legs flopping. I have a couple of techniques like that. When she's on her knees and I'm in back I'll get up under her thighs on the inside and lift her up and do the same thing. Her head and arms and breasts are on the bed but everything else is up in the air.

"Always give both her breasts equal attention. Sometimes I'll suck hard on her nipples and reach under and finger her ass. Just a finger, not far. She really goes off at that. Be sure she's lubed. She can have 3 or 4 or 5 orgasms when we fuck. Always been able to do that. I don't mess with her ass other than the finger. She likes oral. The whole thing. Her and me. I always shower and clean everywhere extra careful every time. You have to get under your foreskin and be sure and rinse all the soap off. I use the strawberry shampoo for that, the one with the strawberry's on the front. If you use that she'll be familiar with the scent and she'll be more comfortable.

"She gets your real scent from your pre-cum. Probably instinctive. Once she gets it she's off and running. She goes for a tongue in her vagina. A lot. Her clit is a little bigger and if you pull the hood back it comes out an inch or so. Enough to get it in your mouth. I put my tongue flat on the tip but that's all. I don't move it around there. She doesn't squirt. Oh, I massage her breasts while I'm doing her nipples. She likes that. She recovers slowly so you have to put aside time for that. I suck on her clit like on her nipples.

"I'll be there like you asked in the beginning but you and her both will have more fun by yourselves. Other than that we can try to work out who does what in threesomes. I'll talk with her and let her know I'm ok with everything. Have a good game. Get a few touchdowns and put it through the goal posts." Hump stuck his hand out to his son and they shook. He dropped off the trash in the container leaving the parking lot. Will hadn't said a word since his dad started explaining.

"Honey," Hump said. "I think we should go ahead with Will. He needs to know we're both on board. You might think about doing something or other when I'm around to see so he can get comfortable with me being there and seeing both of you being more personal or sexy or erotic or you know. What we do. He hasn't been around us like that. He might like that and it'll tell him we don't mind him watching us, then I can watch you two. Something along those lines to get him really ok and happy it's working."

"Good idea," I said. "I'll bet he'd like playing with my buns. In my pants. Or better if I had a towel on and we kissed or something."

"Yeaw," he said. "Something like that. A good time and something to look forward too. Two or three days then we can all get together. I don't think he knows how turned-on he's going to be. What do you think?"

"I'll take care of," I said. "That doesn't mean you should be a stranger."

"I know but I need to be on the sidelines cheering until he's in our bed," he said.

***

Hump and Will and I were out to dinner at the Garden. It's one of those restaurants where the tables are spread through some small trees with lights in the trees and a nice football type of fake grass but it didn't look fake. We could see other people but not right beside us. Kind of private. I wore a lower thigh length skirt, thin, that would spread out. When we sat down I casually pulled my skirt up so I was sitting on the bench on my bare bottom with it piled lightly around.

Inside the Garden was like a restaurant in a little forest. We were in a horseshoe booth, on the inside, with Hump on my left and Will on my right, some little bushes a few feet in front. We ordered and got glasses of wine. The music was always perfect at the Garden. Out laps were fairly hidden with the lighting and the table top. Instead of a knife and fork and spoon they always had a single combination with all three so you could eat, mostly, with one hand.

Dinner came and we started. I quietly got Will's hand and put it up under my skirt high up on my thigh and pushed his fingers down inside, right at my pubic hair. My legs were open enough. He edged down in towards my clit and even got on down and played with my outer lips. I leaned back a couple of times and leveraged my bottom out a little more towards the edge of the bench. Will ate and smiled at me and we talked about stuff.

After a few minutes I reached over and got Hump's hand and did the same thing. Hump was familiar with the territory so he was a little faster. I felt it when their fingers touched and a head started to turn but stopped. I ignored everything and kept eating and they did too, still exploring with their fingers, trying to keep out of each other's way. Hump actually held my vagina open while Will got a finger in and going. I saw them smiling at each other. There was actually birds singing in the trees but I think it was probably a recording.

They both just loved me swiveling my hips up into Will's fingers. He started using two. I got a kiss on the cheek from Hump. Before desert came I had a hand on both their laps. They had to follow me out to hide being up. When we got home I changed into a gown, no panties or bra and sat beside Will on the sofa. I had my feet on the foot stool and my knees open. Hump could see right up between my thighs but Will couldn't. He knew what his dad could see but he didn't try to look.

I said, "Hump. Can you shave me tomorrow?" I turned to Will and said, "Hump shaves me. I can't do it. I've tried."

Hump said, "Would you mind letting Will do it this time? He needs to learn and I might be a little late."

I turned to Will and said, "Ok with you? About 4."

Will was looking at his dad and back to me with his mouth open and shaking his head up and down a very small amount, almost like a twitch. I said, "Thanks."

I took a shower and dried off and spent about 10 minutes on my hair and got everything ready. I use a gel that doesn't foam up. You can see everything perfectly all the time. Two open containers of warm water. Three small towels, one wet and wrung out. A table cloth, plastic on one side, spread out on a lounge chair in the den. I slide way towards the edge and drape both legs over the arms, pillows behind my lower back. It was actually very comfortable. I could stay there forever. To finish off I usually faced the back of the lounger with my legs jammed into the sides, my backside up and wide open.

Will was there ready to start. He had a very short round swivel stool to sit on. "Hi," I said. "It'll just take me a minute." He had the razor in his hand, staring at my tuff. I forgot he's never actually seen me there, only felt me up. There was a look of absolute wonder on his face. I slowed way down and took my time sitting and fixing my pillows and sliding down and getting my legs up over the arms of the lounger. I reached down and pulled everything open and then closed, working my way all the way down to my vagina. I kept that open a little longer.

Will finally took a deep breath and looked at me. I said, "There isn't anything there you can't touch. Use the front of your fingers and explore so you're comfortable with me. Take your time. I'll enjoy it too." The wonder never left his face until about three or four minutes later.

He looked back at me and seemed to snap out of it and smiled. I said, "It's just like shaving your face but more tender. Your dad pulls the skin tight each time. I'll turn over later so you can do my backside." I kept quiet mostly so he could concentrate. He did a great job. He got a finger pushing against my butt doing my backside. It felt so good I almost moaned at him.

Hump got home about when we finished. I said, "We'll be another few minutes. Will is almost as good as you are. He's probably as hard."

"Ok," he said. "I'll change, get a soda and be in the basement."

Will was finishing drying off my backside. I turned and got up. "Will, sit in the lounger please." He did and I got the pillows on the floor right in front of the lounger. I got his pants unbuttoned, unzipped, and pulled them along with his briefs down and off one leg and got right up against the longer. He was staring at my boobs. He did that a lot even when he was shaving me.

I had two other towels, one wet but wrung out. I pushed his chest and he reclined back. He wasn't fully forward like I was so he didn't flop backwards. I got one hand around his dick and the other under his balls. I said, "What we're doing is getting you more relaxed with our sex style so you can enjoy yourself rather than being over the top turned on. Day after tomorrow.

"It's time for an orgasm. I'll use the towel for the semen. Let's have some fun. Pump when you need to." I was already pumping him. I watched for his pre-cum, assuming he had some left after shaving me. In a few moments and there it was. I used a finger on top as I went up and down and got it spread around then started pulling his foreskin up over the top, twisting, and dropping it back down. I squeezed the top as I went. It probably wouldn't take long.

I kept it up. He had a very substantial dick. He could breed a neighborhood. It was at least eight and a half and wide but he was so long it didn't look wide but it was. He tilted up a couple of times and I could feel his balls tighten. I moved my fingers down lower and rubbed him in tight under his balls, pushing in. About the right time I reached over and got the dry towel and just at the right time when he got some sounds out and pushed up I flicked it over and on and kept my hand moving up and down but faster.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12