Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time the weekend had ended they had agreed that the family would stay at the condo on the weekends James usually went home. That way Lilly would think he was working when in fact he would be enjoying the sexual intimacy with his family that they loved so much. James was to tell Lilly that they had huge projects coming due so he would be working everyday on the weekends.

The first couple of months it worked out great. James and his family decided it was time for Lilly to get to know them so for a few hours each day they would spend time with Lilly. Going to lunch and even dinner at night with James always saying he had to return to the factory to work on something or another.

James mother was feeling very horny. Her husband had been away on business for two days and although she loved the time she spent with her daughter she was needing a good dose of cock fucking. The two women decided that Lana would invite Lilly out for lunch so that James could have a couple of free hours to fuck his mother.

James went right to work on his mother, she didn't even want to waste time with foreplay just needing to feel her sons hard cock buried deep inside her. He fucked his mother so hard he was sure her pussy would be tender later on.

James had brought her to climax twice so she was sated for the time being. She had her son fuck her tits for a couple of minutes then took his big cock in her mouth to suck him off. She wanted to feel his sweet cum sliding down her throat easing her hunger. After she had gotten James off, he grabbed her big tits to suck on, he loved sucking nipples and both his mother and sister loved them to be sucked for long periods of time.

He lusted after his mother and was relishing in this private time he was able to have with her. He quickly buried his face in her luscious pussy, sucking on her nub while he fingered her. He made his mother cum three more times before he would fuck her again. His mother was on her hands and knees so James could fuck her doggy style which she loved. His hands gripped her hips so hard she was sure she would have bruises the next day. He had been fucking her slow and hard for a long time before he groaned loudly as his cock spit it's jizz in her pussy.

They lay there together for awhile kissing and caressing each other slowly.

"Your sister should be coming home anytime soon and I know she will want a nice fuck before you go my dear. Let mother give you a nice sucking to make you hard for her."

His mother slid down his body and went to work on his cock. Her mouth was warm and wet as it surrounded him. She moved her mouth slowly up and down his cock while she played with his balls. In minutes she had him fully erect, five minutes later his sister arrived.

Lana quickly stripped off her clothes and impaled herself on his cock. She rode him hard while his mother got behind her then wrapped her arms around her so she could play with Lana's nipples as she fucked her brother.

James pulled Lana off his cock flipping her on her back so he could fuck her from the front. His mother straddled Lana's face so her daughter could eat her pussy while she was being fucked. James filled his sisters pussy with his jizz, then his mother immediately went about eating his cream out of her daughter.

James kissed his mother and sister goodbye then headed back to the factory. He was going to need a hour or so to recoup his energy knowing that his sweet Lilly would be waiting for him when he got home.

They had been making love for the past hour and now they lay in each others arms resting before continuing where they left off. Lilly was telling him about her luncheon date with Lana and how much she enjoyed her company when she asked James if Lana was a lesbian.

That question came right out of left field and for a moment James was at a loss for words.

"What makes you think that Lilly?"

"Well she's never been married, she doesn't have a boyfriend and she still lives at home. Don't misunderstand me honey, it wouldn't bother me if she were. In fact I think it's rather sexy."

They had never talked about same sex before, then again Lilly hadn't met his family either until the last couple of months. He could understand why Lilly would think that of his sister and for the same reasons she had given.

"You actually think that if she were a lesbian that would be sexy?"

"Come on James, it's every mans fantasy of being with two women and watching them together. Don't even try to tell me you've never thought of it either because I won't believe you."

"Of course I've thought of it, I guess I'm no different then most men."

"James I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to promise me you will give me a honest answer. No matter what your answer is, be it yes or no I want you to know it won't make a difference to me or the way I feel about you. I just want you to answer me truthfully."

James wasn't sure where Lilly was going with this conversation but he was to curious not to know so he told her he would answer her question honestly.

"Ok. Would it turn you on to see me with another woman and to be able to have both of us?"

"Yes. It would turn me on Lilly I won't lie to you about that."

"Ok. On the other hand would it bother you to see me with another man, the both of you having me? After all fair's fair here," she said chuckling.

"Actually honey it would turn me on just as much as it would if you were with another woman."

"It would turn me on just as well dear watching you with another woman. Does that surprise you?"

"Lilly we've never talked about these things before, so this conversation has surprised me some. I just never thought of you being one to be that kind of adventurous sexually."

"Why not? Just because we've never talked about it before?"

"Well yes."

"Well if your sister was a lesbian and we weren't together I probably would have hit on her."

"What? Are you serious Lilly?"

"Yes. I hope that doesn't sicken you hon."

James heart was racing, he surely hadn't heard her right. His mind was twirling around as if he were on a fast spinning ride at an amusement park. His Lilly said she would have hit on his sister for a little girl on girl action. Just the thought of that had his dick rising.

Lilly wanting some girl on girl action was one thing but if she knew he screwed his own sister would she still feel the same way? Christ what would she think if she found out he not only screwed his sister but his mother as well? James was having a hard time keeping his mind from wandering to the idea of Lilly being a part of his families sexual persuasions.

He knew most people called family sex incest, but to them it was a choice they had all made freely. To them it was right, it felt right, it was what they all desired to make them happy. If only, if only Lilly would welcome being a part of that kind of family.

Neither he nor Lilly had wanted children. They had talked about it a few times and both of them had agreed they just were not parent material. Neither of them having the free time it would take to be a family and raise kids, and both of them enjoying having the freedom to do what they wanted when they wanted without having to worry about what to do with the children.

Both he and his father had gotten vasectomies a year ago when Lana had been told she had to get off the pill. Lilly had accepted his decision to do so thinking it had to do with neither of them wanting children. Once the men had gotten their vasectomies their sex lives improved even more not having to worry about the off chance that Lana might get pregnant.

"Honey that doesn't sicken me at all, you and my sister getting it on sounds really sexy to me," he told her smiling.

That conversation ended which saddened James because he wanted to explore a little further hoping to somehow ease in something about him being a part of that experience with her. Tomorrow was Saturday and he couldn't wait to tell his family about the conversation he and Lilly had the night before.

"I'm not kidding! I almost had a heart attack when she told me that."

"Oh my god James, that would be so wonderful if Lilly wanted to be a part of our family affair! We have got to think of a way to get her to talk about this some more," his sister remarked.

" I didn't sleep a wink last night thinking about just that. I've tried and tried to think of some way to get her to talk in more depth about this."

Lana had an idea but she decided to keep it to herself for the time being. She knew how much her brother loved Lilly and her parents and her had liked her the first time they met her. She would be perfect for James and if things went right she would fit right in with their family. The four of them spent the rest of the afternoon making love.

Lana called Lilly early the next morning asking her if she would like to join her for lunch and some shopping while James was working. Lilly accepted and they agreed on a time and place to meet.

"Lilly I made us some sandwiches, would you mind if we ate in the park? We can stop at that little store by the park entrance and grab something cold to drink. It's to nice of a day to spend it inside."

"That's a wonderful idea Lana."

The girls stopped and bought them two cold bottles of water. The sun was high overhead and had warmed the afternoon up nicely. Lana chose a spot with a small picnic table that was out of the way of the jogging path and other visitors to the park. She wanted them to have some privacy for the talk she had in mind.

They were halfway through their lunch and had been talking about clothes and such when Lana decided it was time to change the subject to something more important.

"By the way, my dear brother told me what you and he talked about last night and I want you to know that I'm very flattered. I'm not a lesbian by the way, I like to get a good fucking like any other woman but on the other hand I do enjoy being with a woman as well."

"I know that feeling all to well. I had a little side thing going on with my roommate in college."

"Does my brother know that?"

"No. I was going to tell him last night when we were talking but I fell asleep. It will probably shock the hell out of him when I tell him. You should have seen the look on his face last night when I hinted about it," she said smiling.

"I don't know about that, James is pretty liberal about things like that. He told me the thought of you with another woman really turned him on."

"I know. I told him he wasn't any different then most men when it came to something like that. Every mans fantasy, watch to women pleasure each other and being able to be a part of it as well."

"Yes. Men do tend to be fickle when it comes to sex don't they?"

"What did surprise me though was when I asked him about me being with another man, he said that would turn him on as well."

"So my dear brother thought it would be sexy if you and I got it on huh? Well I can't disagree with him on that, I think it would be too."

Lilly was getting pretty dam horny with all this talk about sex and Lana admitting she wouldn't mind in the least if they had a sexual encounter either. Lilly wouldn't hesitate a minute to have that experience again but she just couldn't do it behind James back.

Then there was James wanting to be a part of it, he said he would be turned on by his sister and her getting together but how uncomfortable would he be watching his girlfriend and sister going at it. It wouldn't be fair for her to have all the fun and James not being able to fuck both women. Lilly felt the wetness beginning when she thought of James fucking his sister.

Was she a pervert because that thought turned her on? She didn't think so, it wouldn't bother her in the least, she had always been very open minded since she had first become sexually aware. She wondered what James would think if she hinted at him fucking his sister?

"Lana I'll be honest with you and admit I would love to get sexual with you, but it wouldn't be fair to James if I did. The whole idea that turned him on was on being able to not only watch but be a part of it as well."

"I don't know about you but I'm horny as hell right now and to be honest the thought of my brother fucking me isn't distasteful at all Lilly.

"Well it might not bother you and I but just how James would feel about it only he can answer that question."

That was all Lana needed to know, it was time that Lilly found out about their little family and now Lana knew that she would fit right in and be welcomed with not just open arms but two ready cocks and two women who enjoyed eating another woman's pussy.

"I've got to stop at the condo before we go shopping I hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all, it will be nice seeing your mother and father again."

"I'll just call and let them know we are coming and tell them to have James stop by so we can have some afternoon tea together."

When they arrived at the condo James mother greeted them at the door. She had the tea already and told the girls the men were on there way and would be there shortly. A couple minutes later the guys walked in the door. James kissed his mother on the cheek then came over to where she was sitting and kissed her before sitting down beside her.

"So you and sis are going to spend the rest of the day shopping huh?"

Before Lilly could answer him Lana interrupted their conversation. She dropped a bombshell on them that had them all staring at her with their mouths open.

"I've decided were not going shopping. Lilly and I are both dam horny and we want you guys to take care of that problem. Of course I think you should let mom and I get to know Lilly first before you two go shoving your cocks in her."

No one said a word, everyone just sat and stared at Lana.

"Look, Lilly admitted she wouldn't mind if James fucked me and she wants to have a little girl on girl action so I figured we might as well come clean and just initiate her into the family fully before she and James gets married."

"Lana what the hell are you talking about," her mother asked her shock written all over her face.

"Lilly the truth is that for over twenty years we have shared a family sex life. Father and James fuck mom and me and we girls enjoy being with each other as well. That's the real reason why I've never been married. I would never be happy anywhere but here and I could never enjoy a sexual relationship with anyone other them my family."

"Is this true James," Lilly asked him incredulously?

"Yes. Lana and I first experienced having sex together when I was eighteen and she sixteen. Mom caught us together about six months later. She wasn't upset with us when she found out. In fact she told us she was jealous that she wasn't a part of it. Our parents were swingers in their younger years Lilly, they told us all about it the night she found us together. From that night on we have shared as a family our sexual preferences together."

"So all those weekend trips home weren't to work at some charity? You spent them having a sex filled weekend while I sat at home horny as hell when I could have been here enjoying it with you?"

James jumped up grabbing Lilly by her shoulders pulling her up to him.

"Are you serious Lilly? The thought of me fucking my mother and sister doesn't sicken you?"

"No James, it doesn't. I've been sitting here thinking of how much I would enjoy knowing the taste of a woman again. I had a hot little affair with my roommate in college and I've hungered to experience that again. And the thought of both you and your father fucking me makes me hot and wet."

"It's settled then, let's get upstairs and show our soon to be daughter-in-law just what she has gotten herself into," James father had taken her arm to lead her upstairs to the bedroom.

"Mother will want to have first go at your pussy dear, she is a hungry wench when it comes to eating pussy and she loves a good hard fucking as well. I swear she has the hungriest pussy on this planet," he said jokingly as he was removing Lilly's blouse.


"Look you guys, I'm the one that finally got this settled so your just going to have to wait to fuck her until I've tasted her as well. We have all the time in the world to get to know each other but dammit I was the one to set this up and I'm dying to eat my brothers soon to be wife's pussy!"

Everyone laughed at Lana's demands. Her mother told her that she would let Lana have the first taste seeing that she was the one to have brought them all together.

Lana wasted no time, wedging herself between Lilly's thighs and sticking her tongue in deep to lick her already wet pussy. She was thrilled when she found out that Lilly had a huge clit. She sucked the hell out of it bringing Lilly to a quick climax.

"Mom your going to love eating her pussy, she has a huge clit and she tastes wonderful."

Clara didn't need to be told twice, she took over where Lana left off. She found that big clit and marveled at how hard and extended it got the more she sucked it. She was going to have a great time now that she had two pussies to eat during the day while they waited for the men to come home.

After they had filled themselves with their lust she was going to suggest that they all drive over to James apartment so they could get them moved into the big house that night. Now that they had Lilly in the family she didn't want them to waste a minute of not being able to enjoy her body.

Lilly had came four times between the two women's attention to her. She had been watching James fuck his sister while she sucked their fathers cock as Clara ate her pussy. Paul was soon trading places with his wife and shoved his cock into Lilly's waiting pussy, he could really fuck, she was amazed at his staying power now understanding how the two men were able to keep the two women satisfied. She knew there would be no problem with the two of them being able to handle fucking three women.

James came in his sister first, grunting loudly as he did so. A moment later his father filled her pussy to overflowing with his Jizz. After the men had pulled out of the women Lilly got between Lana's thighs to fill herself with the mixture of James and Lana's cream. She felt her hips being lifted then Clara lay down under her pussy making her ride her face.

Lilly looked up at Lana and saw that James and his father each had one of her tits in their mouths. Lana had her hands on both of their heads as they nursed at her nipples. Lilly was dying to suck on those huge nipples of hers. Her college roommate had big nipples as well and Lilly used to love sucking them as much as her roommate loved sucking on hers. The two women used to spend hours just sucking on each others nipples and fingering each others pussies.

Lilly got Lana off twice before exchanging places with Clara. Now it was Clara riding Lilly's face. Lilly felt her legs being pulled apart then a cock shoved in her, she knew it was James from the way he would twist his cock in her pussy making her squirm with pleasure.

Both James and his father fucked her again while she was eating Clara's pussy. After they had came in her they sat back to recoup their energy while the three women played with each other.

Clara had gotten up and Paul was helping her into a strap on. Lana was eating Lilly's pussy while Clara fucked Lana from behind. Twenty minutes later, Clara was now fucking Lilly's pussy with the fake dick. Lana had moved under Lilly making her tits available to her mouth. Lana hungrily sucked on those huge nipples of hers.

James had Lilly stay on her hands and knees while he rubbed the lubricating gel into her ass. He reamed her ass with his finger to make it lose for his father's cock to slide in more easily. He had never been able to fuck her in the ass because of the thickness of his cock and he knew that Lilly liked it in the ass. He always had to use a dildo on her but his father's cock was long and slim and she would be able to easily accommodate him in her ass.