Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His father slipped his dick in Lilly's ass nice and slow letting her get used to his intrusion. He moved ever so slowly back and forth until she had stretched enough for him to fuck her soundly. He loved the feel of her tight ass wrapped around his cock. It was strange because when he had his cock buried in a ass he could stay hard forever.

Paul fucked her ass for more then 20 minutes before calling for his son to come join the fun. James laid down on the bed so that Lilly could straddle him. As soon as she was situated his father pushed her forward enough to slid his cock back into her ass then began fucking her again.

Lana had moved to where she could sit on James face, leaning far enough forward so that every time her father thrust in Lilly's ass she would push up against her backside. Clara had kneeled down in front of Lana so that her daughter could suckle at her breasts.

James was ready to come again but his father was still pounding away at Lilly's ass. He managed to hang on a few more minutes before he shot his cream up into Lilly's cream filled pussy. His father fucked Lilly's ass hard for a few more minutes before he grunted loudly filling her ass with his warm cream.

They all took time out for showers. The men went first and three women went right after the men got out.

James mother was insatiable, she had insisted on washing Lilly's body. After she had washed her pussy good, she inserted her finger up inside her and began to finger fuck her. She pushed Lilly back against the wall of the shower so that she and Lana had access to her tits. Both women wrapped their mouths around her nipples and began sucking and licking them. Lilly could reach Lana's pussy and began rubbing her clit in lazy circles making her moan in pleasure.

"You have a hungry pussy Lilly. I like that. Lana and I enjoy our mornings and afternoons together and now that we have you in the family it will be even more enjoyable for us. Now I have two pussies to eat and fuck and that makes me very happy."

"God that feels so good Clara, your going to make me come again."

"Good. After we have eaten and the men have some nourishment in them they are going to want to fuck again. I'm afraid the only time we are going to be able to discuss plans for the wedding will be during mealtime," she told Lilly.

Lilly came covering Clara's fingers with her cream a couple of minutes later. The women finished washing up then went downstairs to make some food for their dinner. They began discussing plans for the wedding and decided that the girls would start that Monday on arranging everything.

Lana looked around at her family a small smile on her pretty face. They were wonderful and the love that they shared for each other most people would give an arm and a leg to have. It wasn't just the sex that they shared, but the deep love they had for each other. Now they had Lilly as well, you just knew that she loved James more then anything on this earth. Lilly was the perfect addition to their little family.

Paul knew that it wouldn't be long before his wife would convince Lilly to quit her job and stay home with her and Lana. Hell, his family had more money then they could ever spend in a lifetime so why shouldn't she enjoy the freedom of not having to work.

"James I'm going to call Bob and tell him to get the boat ready. I think we all deserve a nice vacation. By this time next week we will be cruising around the Greek isles. Nothing like making love on a boat under a moonlit sky Lilly."

"Good idea dad. I think we should get hold of our contractors and get some improvements done to the condo while we are gone."

"What do you have in mind son?"

"Well we need at least three bathrooms for one thing. And if I'm not mistaken don't the Jones have their condo next door for sale?"

"Yes they do. Good idea son, we will buy that one for you and Lilly then you can be right next door to us during the week while we are at the factory and on the weekends we can go home."

"Fantastic idea, you two. That way we women will have the days to spend your money," his mother said laughingly.

"Not for long my dear. I'm going to take a year off so we can cruise around the world. That will be our wedding present to James and Lilly. You and the girls can start shopping Monday while you make arrangements for the wedding."

"All this talk of weddings and vacations has made me hungry," James said to no one in particular.

He walked over to where Lilly was standing and put his arms around her kissing her gently.

"I'm hungry darling, hungry to watch you eating mom and Lana again. My dick is already hard just thinking about it my love."

"What are we waiting for then? I'm pretty hungry myself for another taste of their pussies and I can always use a good fucking by the both of you."

With that said they all headed back upstairs where they made love as a family for the rest of the evening and most of the night.