Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got home, showered and went to bed. He had to force himself to climb straight into bed and not to stroke his cock before going to sleep. Luckily sleep came after about 40 minutes.

Hannah was still very horny. She went upstairs and climbed into the shower. The water felt amazing on her body. After cleaning herself she took the showerhead and positioned it under her pussy allowing the water to spray onto her hot pussy.

She rubbed over her clit with one finger while the water ran over her pussy. She came all over the showerhead. She felt like pushing the whole thing into her pussy but came up with another way of getting off once more.

She quickly dried herself; she didn't run the towel through her pussy. She went to the computer and switched it on. While the computer was starting up she went to her closet and took her vibrator out. She went back to the computer and selected a movie that she got from a client who wanted to thank her for the wonderful times she had at Hannah's spa.

The movie started playing and Hannah lied down on the bed. She gently moved her finger over sensitive clit while looking at the screen. She really got into it after a few minutes and switched the vibrator on.

Oh it felt great having a cock in her pussy. Yeah sure it wasn't a real cock but hell the vibrator drove her crazy every time she used it.

Her legs were spread wide open and she used her right hand to move the vibrator in and out of her soaking pussy. She imagined Chris on top of her riding her like there's no tomorrow. She moved the vibrator faster in and out as she neared another orgasm.

It took her five minutes to calm down after the orgasm. She felt satisfied and started feeling tired. After cleaning herself and putting the vibrator away and switching the computer off she climbed into bed and fell asleep.

Bill arrived the next morning with a smile on his face. He greeted Hannah and went inside.

"I spoke to Amber earlier." He said after drinking the last few drops of shampaigne from the glass.

"Oh, what did she say?" Hannah replied.

"She said that the meeting with their clients went well and that she'll be seeing me tonight." Bill said hoping Hannah would see what he was trying to say.

"So they're coming back today." She said standing up to go to the kitchen.

"Yes! I'm picking them up at nine tonight." Bill said loudly and felt the erection in his pants building up.

Hannah returned to the living room with another bottle in her hand. She filled their glasses up and they continued talking.

The conversation quickly went from Chris and Amber to last night. Bill had a full erection in his pants and Hannah sat with a soaking pussy. They drank two more glasses of shampaigne and started feeling each other up.

After 10 minutes Bill found himself naked on the ground in front of the couch Hannah was sitting on. Her legs were spread and he was busy eating her pussy out. Hannah was rubbing her pussy against his face and played with her nipples. She groaned loudly as her cum was licked up by Bill.

Bill got to his feet and stood before Hannah. She came closer and took his cock in her mouth. She moved her head back and forth and now and then took his cock out to lick it from the top right down to his balls. Bill held her head in his hands and started fucking her mouth. He got close to cumming but pulled out and relaxed before laying Hannah down.

He positioned his cock in front of her opening and gently pushed inside. She groaned softly as he entered her. She was so wet and hot on the inside Bill thought. He started moving in and out when he filled her completely.

It felt great having his cock covered by her pussy. The feeling he got from her insides rubbing against him was amazing. He kissed her on her earlobe while fucking her.

"Oh God faster Bill." Hannah breathed.

He pushed in faster and harder. His balls were slamming against her ass as he was fucking her. Hannah was groaning louder with every thrust.

She wrapped her legs around him and begged him to fill her with his hot cum. This drove Bill over the edge. He plunged deep inside her for the last time. His cum shot out into her. Gush after gush went into her. Hannah also came with a loud groan. His cock was covered with sticky cum when he pulled it out.

They got into a 69 and licked each other clean. They were just finished when the phone rang.

Hannah got up and answered the phone. "Hello this is Hannah speaking."

A short silence. "Hey Love how are you?" she said with a smile on her face. "No I'm fine. I hear you are coming back tonight." She said after another short silence.

Bill got up and went to the bathroom. When he returned Hannah was no longer on the phone.

"So what does Chris say?" he asked sitting down and putting his clothes back on.

"Just that he can't wait to see me." She replied. She went on when he didn't reply. "You won't say a word about what happened here to Amber right?"

"Relax, I won't say a thing." He replied.

They talked for another 20 minutes before Gill went home. Hannah started preparing a welcome-back for Chris. She can't wait to see him. She knew what she and Bill did was probably wrong but it didn't mean a thing to them, they just wanted to satisfy their needs.

12