Family Affair: Bathroom Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could fuck you all day," I groaned back, a brag I would be willing to back.

"You'd better be able to back up that sentence with a hundred percent guarantee," Mom said, oddly in the same tone she used when I didn't do my chores.

"Anywhere, anytime," I responded, my balls beginning to bubble.

"Oh yes, fuck your Mommy baby boy, use me like your personal Mommy fuck-toy," she babbled, clearly loving the taboo of what we were doing.

"Come for me Mommy-slut, come all over your son's big dick," I demanded, as I kept slamming my pipe into her.

"Oh yes, yes, you Mother fucker, make Mommy come," she screamed, beginning to bounce back on my cock... which somehow made me reach new unexplored depths inside her.

"Oh God, you're such a nasty Mommy-slut," I accused in fun. I reached around and cupped both her tits, realizing I still hadn't seen those big breasts I'd sucked on all those years ago.

"Oh yes, play with Mommy's tits, fuck Mommy's cunt, make Mommy come," she rattled on and on even as her breathing began to get erratic.

A few more hard thrusts and I made Mom come for the second time in a few minutes as she screamed, "Yes, my filthy sweet Mother-fucker, you made Mommy come!!"

I felt her wetness swamp my cock, trying to gush out of her, even as I kept fucking her, my own orgasm on the fast track.

A few more deep hard thrusts and I demanded, "Knees, Mommy-slut, time for your treat."

I pulled out and watched as she quickly spun around, dropped to her knees and devoured my cock... deep throating me unlike any girl I'd ever had.

She held her mouth wrapped around my cock, her nose buried in my pubes, until I grabbed her head and began face-fucking her. God, this was amazing. I felt my dickhead squeezing in and out of her throat with every stroke. She didn't object, but enhanced and strengthened my pace with eager enthusiasm.

Fucking my sister was exhilarating and romantic.

Fucking my mother was electrifying and intense.

Loud, porno movie slobbering sounds echoed around the tiny bathroom as I roughly face fucked Mom until I was about to burst. I considered shooting my load in her mouth, but I just had to come on her face. I pulled completely out and she begged, saliva dripping down her chin, "Please, please, come all over Mommy my baby, mark your territory."

Not even three pumps later and my first rocket spewed out of my cock and onto Mom's pretty face, hitting her on the chin. I angled my cock up so the second rope would go higher... this time landing on her forehead and in her hair. Fucking A... I sighed to myself as I adjusted again just in time for my third and fourth ropes to hit her on the nose and directly into her open mouth.

As soon as I finished coming, she took my cock back into her mouth and sucked me slowly, seemingly trying to lure out any slow swimmers.

When she allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth a minute later, she looked up and asked, smiling, "How do I look?"

"Gorgeous," I answered, because she did... both in beauty and with my cum all over her.

Mom grabbed her phone and quickly called someone. "Come in the house and to the bathroom right now," Mom ordered, in the way she did when she was clearly annoyed at one of us.

I had completely forgot about Tanya being here.

Did she know what Mom and I were doing?

How would she react?

Mom went back to sucking me slowly, acting so nonchalant that it was bizarre.

"Yes, Mom?" Tanya asked, outside the door.

"Come in here," she ordered, taking my cock out of her mouth and into her hand.

Tanya walked in and stopped in her tracks as she saw Mom coated in cum, stroking my cock.

"You and Phillip can suck and fuck whenever you want, but I expect to be a part of this, is that clear?" she ordered.

"Um, I guess," Tanya answered, her facial expression as baffled as mine had been earlier.

"No, 'I guesses'," Mom said. "I'll help protect you two from your father, but in return I'm expecting my share of this cock and 'the precious seed that flourisheth within'." What? My cum was poetic?

"Really?" Tanya asked, as overwhelmed as I was.

"Yes, I love cock, and your father doesn't give it to me often enough," Mom said, "plus, it has been a long time since I've had any pussy."

"P-p-pardon?" Tanya stammered, likely hearing the words but in shock of them. My eyes went big. Was I going to get to watch lesbian incest?

Watching two girls have sex is every guy's dream... but watching your own mom and sister have lesbian sex is like the ultimate impossible-to-come-true fantasy.

"Lift up your skirt and hop onto the sink, young lady," Mom ordered.

"Mom, I..." Tanya began but was cut off.

"Don't make me repeat myself," Mom demanded, in exactly the same way she said it to us about trivial things like the dishes.

Tanya looked at me and I just shrugged.

Tanya did as she was told.

Mom got up, moved her face close to Tanya's and ordered, "Lick up your brother's cum."

Tanya's eyes went wide again.

"Now!" Mom firmly ordered.

Tanya was visibly unnerved, yet she leaned forward and licked some of my cum off Mom's cheek.

"Good girl," Mom purred. "Clean all the cum off your Mommy. Your mother fucker of a brother can really shoot a load."

"Oh, God," I groaned, my still hard cock, even after two loads, refusing to go to slumber.

"What?" Mom asked. "I'm your mother, you fucked your mother like she was some cheap slut and then came all over her face; doesn't that make you a mother fucker?"

My groan hadn't been one of objection, but one of appreciation. I loved it! Deciding to build on this, I nodded, "Yes dearest slut-Mommy, I'm a mother-fucker and a sister-fucker."

"And a face painter," Mom quipped; my loads had coated each of their faces.

"I'm a Cum Vinci," I laughed.

"Well, then this was one of your masterpieces," Mom laughed as well, as Tanya kept licking up and swallowing my cum.

Once done, Mom asked her daughter, "Have you ever had a girl eat your pussy?"

Tanya shook her head no.

A guy?

Again she shook her head.

"Well then you are in for a treat," Mom declared, as she dropped to her knees, before she added, "As am I."

Before Tanya could speak, Mom buried her face in her daughter's cunt.

Tanya went bug-eyed again even as she let out a loud uncontrollable moan.

She looked at me helplessly and I shrugged and smiled.

She leaned back on the sink counter and closed her eyes, surrendering completely to the pleasure our mother was obviously giving her.

Even after her catching us in a facial and not freaking out, shoving my face in her pussy and grinding on it until she came, bending over and taking my cock in her cunt, to allowing me to shoot my load all over her face, this act of lesbian incest was shocking... and utterly hot.

I listened as Tanya's moans began to get louder and watched as her facial expressions got more and more adorable.

Mom asked, "Tell Mommy if you like this, baby."

Tanya moaned, "Yes, Mom, it feels really good."

"When I'm your submissive pussy pleaser, I'm your Mommy," Mom corrected.

Tanya opened her eyes with surprise, again looking at me.

I again shrugged... I was as stunned as she was.

Tanya, like I had, seeing the opportunity to be in control, shifted from timid to confident in the blink of an eye. "Does Mommy like her daughter's cunt?"

Mom moaned, "Oh yes, Mommy loves her daughter's juicy wet cunt."

"Will Mommy eat my cunt whenever I snap my fingers?" Tanya asked, grinning at me with an amazing amount of confidence.

I was in awe again... this time at my sister.

Then I was in awe from my mother's response... both her tone of utter insatiable hunger as well as her complete submissiveness. "Yes, baby, I'll be your personal Mommy pussy pleasing plaything whenever or wherever you want me," Mom declared.

'Holy fuck,' I thought to myself.

"I plan to keep you to that," Tanya promised, as she grabbed Mom's head and pulled her deep inside her pussy, before looking at me and mouthing, 'Holy fuck'.

I just nodded, stroking my still hard cock and watching Mom eat out my sister.

Tanya, revelling in a sudden power she never fathomed having, moaned, "That's it, Mommy. Eat my cunt and suck on your baby girl's juices."

Mom moaned in response and seemingly obeyed the order, since Tanya moaned-screamed, "Oooooooooh!"

For a couple of minutes, there was just moaning and licking as Tanya closed her eyes and allowed Mom's tongue to work her magic... as I suddenly wondered if Mom ate pussy regularly or just used to... It was obvious this wasn't her first box lunch.

Tanya, breathing heavy, moans escalating, and sounding so sexy, had me mesmerized. As much as I loved my mom, I was completely intoxicated with my sister. Her moans were sexy, her pursed lips somehow erotic, and her red cheeks and subtle trembling at Mom's touch made her look so vulnerably beautiful.

That sexiness was somehow enhanced as she wrapped her legs around Mom's head and talked so fucking nasty, "That's it, get ready for your baby girl's cum, you dirty fucking-your-own-daughter cunt muncher."

I could see Mom's head shaking back and forth so fast it was almost vibrating, which seemed to be what made Tanya scream, "Yessssssssss, Mommmmmmmmy, FUCK!"

Tanya let go of Mom's head and leaned back, and Mom kept licking hungrily even as Tanya quaked like she was having a sexual seizure.

Suddenly, I heard a car door slam... one I doubt my rapturous family members heard.

"Shit, Dad's back," I announced, quickly putting my dick away and realizing I wasn't close to being done with my task under the sink.

Mom quickly got up and Tanya opened her eyes and smiled, "Shit, Mom, you look like you just ate your daughter's cunt."

Mom laughed, as she looked in the mirror and licked her lips, "God, it's been too long since I've munched a pussy."

Tanya hopped off the bathroom counter as she promised, "Those are words you'll never need to say again."

"Mmmmmm," Mom smiled, leaning in and kissing her daughter.

Tanya broke the kiss and moved to me. "Apparently we have our own Mommy-slut."

"Apparently," I nodded, as I leaned in and kissed my sister.

"I'll go and distract your father and grandma," Mom offered. "Phillip, you really need to finish the sink."

"I know, I know," I nodded, realizing Dad was going to be pissed when he came upstairs and I wasn't done.

"I'll tell him I had you doing some other things for me," Mom smiled and left.

"Do you think you have time to do something for me?" Tanya smiled, rubbing my cock through my pants.

"You two are insatiable," I laughed, shaking my head.

"You awoke a sleeping giant," she shrugged, as I reluctantly moved away and back towards the alleged reason I was in the bathroom in the first place.

"Luckily I have an insomniac giant," I joked, always ready to fuck.

"Tonight, Phillip, in the tent," she said.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you," I promised.

"You want my asshole too?" Tanya questioned and walked out... shocking me once more.

Fuck!

What a crazy day... and it wasn't even half over.

The End for now...

Up next either:

FAMILY AFFAIR: BIKINI BEACH ANAL

Sister loses all three virginities in one day.

FAMILY AFFAIR: CRAZY THREESOME

Son pleases Mom & Sister while Dad is away.

FAMILY AFFAIR: DAD TAKES DICK TOO

While fishing, Son learns Dad loves dick too.

12