Family Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
A brother and sister discover their love.
1.2k words
4.01
90.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first story submitted to Literotica. So far I wrote 2 chapters and started a third. I will submit the second chapter if the feedback I receive is positive. please enjoy this first chapter and hopefully i get some good feedback

*****************************************

I was waken when I felt someone sit on the edge of by bed. The room was dark and I was a little dazed with slumber as I groggily said, "What..who?". As I sat up some.

"Its just me, Stacy", I heard my little sister say as suddenly the lamp beside my bed came on, blinding me temporarily.

Now more conscious, I realized that I was uncovered and that I was naked. I pulled my sheet up over my crotch and said, "what's wrong, sis?" as I realized that she had been looking at my nakedness. I was both embarrassed and a little excited.

My sister was 2 years younger than I was. She had a knock out body with nice firm C cup breast. I remember a time a couple years back when I accidentally walked in on her as she was getting out of the shower. She was 20 and I was 22. I hadn't realized she was in there. We just stared at each other for a second or two than I apologized walked out and closed the door. I was so excited by what I had seen that I went back to my room and woke up my sleeping girlfriend and fucked her silly. Stacy never said anything about what had happened.

My sister and I both live with with our mother, we always have. Our father had died when we were both young. Over the years we all kinda grew close and took care of one another. When I graduated high school, I got a job as a factory worker to help support us. Mom worked as a waitress and often worked double shifts to make ends meet. When Stacy finished high school Mom insisted that she go to college to continue her education. So she enrolled in the local community college and got a 2 year degree in Medical assisting. Now at age 22 she is working as a medical assistant for a local doctor office. And I am now, at the age of 24 working at the same factory as a shift manager.

Growing up with only females in my life, I grew accustomed to seeing both my mother and sister in various stages of being undressed. I got to be very comfortable with bra and panties, and both my mom and sister had gravitated toward the thong type panties, so became fully familiar with bare female asses. However, very rarely had a view of there bare tits, I can easily use imagination by seeing them in skimpy bras. And as I was younger I was all the time masturbating to the sites.

Mom told us early in our adolescent years that we were allowed to bring home our girlfriends and boyfriend whenever we wanted and do what ever we want as long as we kept it to ourselves and confined the activities to our individual bedrooms. So when I was sixteen I brought my first girlfriend home and learned a lot about sex with her since then I only had 3 other girlfriends. So I've gotten quite a lot of sexual experience.

"Stacy, what's wrong?", I asked as I fully sat up in my bed. She was wearing a thin short cotton robe.

"I was just thinking," she said as she looked down at my now covered cock, "that since I currently don't have a boyfriend and you are currently between girlfriends that we could...." she hestitated for a moment allowing what had said to sink in a little, "...maybe we could....well....you know," she said looking up into my eyes.

"We could... what?", I gulped. Somehow I felt where this conversation was leading to and wasn't sure how I felt about it. After all she was my sister.

"Maybe we could...help each other.", she said as she moved her hand directly to my crotch where my cock was beginning to grow.

I made no effort to move her hand as I replied, "but you my sister.", I actually felt that that was mistake because deep down this is what I've been fantasizing about for years now. Now I have given her an opportunity to change her mind.

"To me it doesn't matter," she said as she gripped my hardening shaft through the thin material of the sheet, "I need to have have someone badly", she continued as she use her other hand to open her robe exposing her beautifully bare C-cups. I also noticed she had no panties on as well.

" Are you sure, sis?" I asked her as I reached up and placed a hand on her tit.

She didn't reply, she just reached up and gently place her mouth to mine and snaked her tongue in to meet with mine. I returned her kiss which became very passionate. Then without another word she pulled the sheet aside and took my fully hard 7 inch cock into her hand and pumped it a few times as I gently pinched her nipple between my fingers. Then without any warning she bent down and engulf my full hardness into her mouth. She expertly sucked my dick up and down and occasionally took it out and licked up and down the shaft.

Somewhere along the line my hand went from her tit down to her crotch,whereas she adjusted a little and allowed my finger to find her slick cunt. She was already wet down there and I had no trouble at all finding her hole with my finger. I slipped it up into her then pulled it out and brought it up to my mouth and licked my own finger clean.

She then raised up and stood beside the bed and dropped her robe to the floor. I took this opportunity to readjust my own position. I moved to where I could lay flat across the bed. She then climb up over me straddling me. We were in the sixty-nine position where she continued to suck my cock while I dove right into her honey hole with my tongue.

I licked her gash and tongued and nibble her clit as she expertly sucked on me. I could feel my self getting ready to blow and I was trying to to hold back, when she removed her mouth from my shaft and growled"grrgh...I coming!!" she screeched as I felt the flood of her juices pour down into my mouth and dribble over my chin then she placed her mouth back over the head of my pecker just as I exploded into her mouth and down her throat.

She then proceeded to continue licking me and sucking until I was clean, then kept it up until I was hard again then rolled around and climbed on top of me,she then lowered herself on to my cock sinking fully on to me. I played with her nipples as she rode me up and down until we both cried out in mutual orgasm. She then collapse on the bed beside me and I held her in my arms until we both fell asleep.