Family Affair Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeZ
JoeZ
192 Followers

"OK Mike, relax for a few minutes so Katie can catch up," Helen said.

Katie's face was a mixture of terror and ecstasy as she felt a cock where none had ever been. Mike had done something almost every woman here had felt, opened the mouth of her uterus that is normally open only during her period. All the guys knew their wives or lady friends had felt his specialty. Everyone watched as he began to fuck her. Small, almost imperceptible movements at first, slowly enlarging her love tunnel, he started on her. Each time he moved Katie took a deep breath and Helen was right there to soothe her. Mom reached down to massage her clit to help take her mind off the pole buried inside her. Katie had her first orgasm as Mike was on a down stroke. She jammed up to meet him to feel him all the way inside. Katie couldn't help herself as she let out a blood curdling yell. Betty clamped her mouth onto Katie's mouth. Mike didn't slow down now. He must have given Helen a sign cause she urged us to get ready to cum. Katie was still cumming one time after another.

"Now!!!" said Mike as he erupted into her.

Bill put his big cock in her mouth and shot his load. Larry, Adam, Will and I aimed our cocks at Katie as jet after jet of cream ejected out of our cock onto her body. Each shot was like a bolt of lightening striking her. She thrashed and yelled and screamed and even cried from the pleasure she was enduring. She experienced these orgasms and the after effects for a full thirty minutes. We all sat down around the bed and watched this scene that we had seen many times before, not Mom or me mind you, as the other women wanted to be the star of the show.

Mike just as slowly removed his cock from her as he had inserted it and the women took over cleaning the man juice from her. Maureen got the honor of cleaning Mike's cum from Katie's distended crease. The women did not miss a drop.

Helen had one more surprise for us. After we all showered and returned to the rec room she announced that she had hired professional video tapers who had caught all the action. We all paired off to watch what we had missed and before the night was over we were fucking and sucking again.

The next morning as we were leaving Helen presented each person a copy of the tape as a keepsake.

Angela and I have been seeing each other on a regular basis and sharing still with members of the family. Mom and Adam are getting along great. Mom has hinted that she and Adam might get married but that she wanted us to fuck each other anytime the mood hit.

Now you know how all this got started and how I got to like sex more than anything. I never stop trying to learn new things about pleasing women. As much as I love Angela, Helen is still my favorite. For a woman who is almost seventy she can still throw a mean fuck.

Thanks for letting me share my story with you. Maybe I will add to it as adventures happen.

To Be Continued...

JoeZ
JoeZ
192 Followers
12