Family Affairs Ch. 02: Awakening Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John had given up watching the film now and was engrossed in his parents and was stroking his own cock as he watched. His father's dick was now fully erect and impressive too, thicker than his if not a little longer too. He had never seen another man's erection as close as this and began wondering what it would feel like. Steve looked over at his son watching them and just smiled, before saying. "Now it's our turn for some fun John." He had two fingers deep in Steph's pussy by now and was finger fucking her as she pulled on his cock. Leaning down Steve kissed her nipples feeling them harden in his mouth, before moving back up and sharing a lingering kiss with her.

"Fuck me Steve, here and now whilst John watches," Steph said, sliding off the sofa and turning around so her ass was pushing out as she rested her chest back onto the sofa.

Steve stood up and moved behind her, and then spreading his legs wide lined his cock up with her pussy. John watched from behind as his dad entered his mum, and he could see his balls swing as he began to thrust into her. Having already cum four times today John was in no rush to orgasm again and just slowly stroked as his parents fucked in front of him.

Steph was so turned on by the whole experience of having their son watch them that she was able to cum far quicker than normal when Steve did her from behind. She was moaning into the cushion, and when he began to slow down and getting ready to cum she was right there with him and they had their orgasms at the same time.

John saw his dad's ass tighten as he began to cum, and then realised what was going to be expected of him next. Now, however he was prepared for it and was looking forward to licking his dad's cum from his mum's used pussy.

And so when Steve pulled away from Steph's used cunt they were both delighted when John came straight over. As she turned round and sat on the edge of the sofa John put his mouth over her labia and began to lick out the cum. This action turned them all on for their own particular reasons and they each knew that from now on there was a special bond between the three of them that would never break.

When Steph's pussy was clean again John lifted his mouth to hers and kissed her sharing the cum with her. When he let go Steve was next and kissed her to get some of his cum back again.

They turned off the TV as they had lost all interest in the film and decided to go to bed as it was going to be a busy weekend and they needed to keep their strength. John went to his own bed but lay there awhile and dwelt on all that had happened today, and with a smile on his face fell asleep.

12