Family Affairs Ch. 03: Family Reunites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph knew just what was expected from her and she lifted herself up off Paul's lap and cock and keeping her legs closed moved over to her son, as his grandma sunk his erection deep inside her, and placing her knees either side of his head she spread her legs and moved down over it until her pussy was above his face. As she reached this position Paul's cum just started to ooze from between her lips and the first drop fell into her sons waiting mouth.

John tasted his Grandpa's cum for the first time as it dripped from his mother's open twat. He swallowed the cum as it dripped into his mouth before lifting his head up slightly so he could lick it directly from between Steph's lips as it oozed out. By now Lou was slowly riding his cock with long deep movements; spreading Steve's cum over it as she did so.

Lou herself was thrilled at feeling her young Grandson inside her after her son had filled her with his cum. In front of her she could tell Steph was enjoying John's tongue too. Reaching out she placed her hands on her daughter in laws breasts and began to massage them. "Play with me too Steph, please," she told her.

"Ok Mum." And Steph reached over and pulled Lou towards her so she could get her hands on her large pendulous tits. As they leaned towards each other their mouths met and they kissed with open mouths and tongues exploring just as John's was doing to Steph below them.

By the side of them Steve and Paul watched their respective wives kiss and play with each other over John's body. They were amazed at how John was managing to not cum with all this going on over him, but in truth he was concentrating on him mum's pussy so much he did not know what else they were doing. Both of the older men were stroking their cocks as they watched the scene, bringing them back to hardness.

When they were both recovered they moved over to beside the main activity and their wives turned and each took a cock into their mouths to suck on. Whose it was did not matter but as it was they were sucking on their husband's.

John had now cleaned out his mum's pussy of Paul's cum and could concentrate on what his Grandma was doing on his cock. She was grinding down hard on him now, no longer sliding up and down on it and he realised that his dad and grandpa were standing to the side and he guessed they were getting blown by the two women. As he came to this conclusion he felt his own conclusion arriving too and he shot his first load of cum into his Grandma as she pushed down on his groin.

Feeling John explode inside her made Lou let go of Paul's cock and she let out a moan and cried out, "yes John fill me with your young spunk," as she came too over his cock.

When Lou spat out his cock so she could scream Paul was left hanging so he took his Son's hand and placed it on his dick and said, "Finish me off Steve over these lovely tits."

Steph pulled away from Steve too and said, "Yes do it Steve, and Dad do the same to him, make him cum over me before we let John out from under us."

It was the first time Steve had handled another man's cock but he instinctively knew what to do, and together they stroked the other cock as if it was their own. It was not long before the two dicks were shooting strings of cum over Steph and Lou's breasts.

When the two, of them had emptied each other the two women lifted themselves off John who had the craziest grin on his face despite being almost suffocated by his mum's pussy for the past 15 minutes. Looking up he saw that they both had cum dripping over them and before they sat down they were kissing again but this time not on their mouth but kissing and licking cum off each other tits.

"Now that is the way to welcome you back into the fold," Paul said to Steve as he patted him on the back before they sat back down on their chairs and poured out a beer each.

The sun was now at it zenith in the sky and the afternoon temperatures were rising as the family lay back and enjoyed the sunshine on their bodies. In time most of them had dropped off to sleep leaving Steph and Steve awake and holding hands. "Are you happy?" Steve asked his wife.

"Yes, I am fine. I feel so stupid that I made you leave all this behind, but your parents are so forgiving. They are amazing."

"I know what you mean, but they have changed over the years. Only for the better it seems, I was shocked when Dad began to stroke me earlier."

"That was your first time wasn't it?"

"Yes".

"How was it? Your Mum and I both enjoyed watching you two I can tell, and I know you always enjoyed it when we got it together too."

"I have never given much thought to other cocks before, but now it just seems natural. I think there are going to be more times like that for us. John seemed happy to explore that side too; I am so pleased he has taken to this so easily."

"I think he will enjoy tomorrow too when Jenny and Sarah are here as they are more his age. Not that he minds being with older women like Mum and me."

"He will learn a lot from you two for sure." Steve looked at his son asleep on a longer and saw that his cock was hard. Laughing he pointed at it, "Think he is having a good dream don't you?" Steph smiled too.

"Fancy a swim Steve? I am getting a little hot here. If that's still there when I get back I might just need to do something with it."

"Would love to my darling, come on beat you in." With that Steve leapt up and ran to the pool and jumped in whilst Steph was more sedate and sat on the edge of the pool and dropped in and swam to her husband as he emerged from under the water. Steve grabbed Steph as she came up out of the water and pulled her against his body and kissed her. She responded with her tongue darting into his mouth and they stood in the water like that for nearly five minutes exploring each other mouths as their hands ran over each other's body.

When they finally broke apart Steph looked over at John, "looks like John is still dreaming, I have cooled down in one way, but now I am hot for that cock of his. Come on let's get out and you can help me."

"Help you?" Steve asked, "How?"

"I am sure you will work it out Steve," she replied as she swam to the pool steps and made her way up them. Steve followed his wife and by the time he reached the sun beds she was already on her knees by the side of John's. Steph pointed at John's hard dick and motioned that she needed Steve to hold it up so she could get her mouth over the end. Until earlier Steve had not touched another cock, but after feeling his dad's he went straight to Johns and carefully lifted it up to a right angle. Steph had her mouth over it as soon as it was up and was licking and sucking on the tip as he watched.

"Tastes good," she whispered. "Want to taste too?" Keeping hold of John's cock Steve leant down and flicked his tongue over the exposed head just as Steph was doing. A droplet of pre cum escaped out the top as they tenderly tease their sons cock and Steve was she first to lick it off. Seeing him do that Steph nudged him away and dropped her mouth over the shaft completely, taking the length deep into her and then fucked it with her mouth.

John was moaning in his sleep his dream getting hornier and dirtier unaware of what his parents were doing to him in real life. Steve held onto John's balls as Steph continued to slide up and down his pole. When she felt he was about to cum she lifted right off and told Steve to get ready, and they both put their mouths over the end as they massaged his cock and balls waiting for the inevitable.

John woke from his dream of fucking Lisa and Jenny to see his parent's open mouths over his cock as he shot his load out into each one. He realised that it was not just been Jenny and Lisa that had been sucking him in his dream but his mum and dad had been doing it for real, and he loved them for it. He watched as they licked the remains of his cum from his cock and then shared a kiss, passing their son's cum between them before swallowing together.

"That was awesome guys," said Paul who had awoken and watched with Lou. "You have come a long way in 24 hours."

"Yes Dad," Steph said. "And I for one am so happy."

"I think we all are Steph, aren't we John?" Added Steve. John just nodded with a huge grin on his face as he looked around at his parents and grandparents.

12