Family Affairs Ch. 05

Story Info
Ricky takes Dianna home after school.
836 words
4.35
73.1k
8
0

Part 5 of the 53 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Passion In James County XIX

Family Affairs: Chapter five

Ricky braked his brilliant red car to a stop in front of Dianna Hillman's house, which wasn't nearly as the house he lived in. He knew both of Dianna's parents worked; her father for the local highway department, her mother as a nurse's aide in the local hospital. They never came to any of the sporting events to see her cheer like his Mom did. Then his selfish side kicked in. "If her Mom and Dad aren't home?" he thought. "Maybe..."

Dianna, who was sitting next to him, turned and smiled at him. "Want to come in for a soda?" she asked.

"Won't your folks mind?" Ricky asked, acting as if he didn't know her folks weren't home.

"They're both working, they won't be home for hours," Dianna replied.

Ricky couldn't help but smile when he heard that. "OK," he said, with a gleam in his eye.

Dianna didn't see the gleam and didn't realize Ricky was reading much more into her invitation than she intended. He got out of the car, so did she, and they walked to her front door. Dianna opened it and they went inside. She put her books down on a table inside the door and turned to go into the kitchen.

Ricky grabbed her, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her. His tongue pressed between her closed lips and his hands clutched her bottom. Dianna was surprised by his sudden action and didn't react as quickly as she might have had she known what was coming. She started to open her mouth to protest, but that allowed Ricky's tongue entry to her mouth. What caused her problems was that she liked Ricky, and the kiss wasn't at all unpleasant. She'd been kissed before, many times, and as usual, she felt a kind of weakness coming over her as her body began to respond to Ricky's kiss.

His hands, cupping her trim bottom, pulled her against him and she felt the bulge in his pants through the thin material of her skirt as he rubbed his groin against hers. Her legs were starting to get a little rubbery, and she felt passion flooding through her. If, somehow, she didn't find the strength to stop Ricky soon, her body would take over, and she'd never be able to stop him.

"Ricky..." Dianna put her hands on his chest and pushed at him. "Please. Not here. Sometimes my dad stops in, if he's working in the area." Her father did do that, and would fly into a rage if he caught them doing anything. By just having Ricky in the house she was taking a chance.

Ricky kissed her again, a little less ardently, then he released her. "OK. I don't want to get you - or me - in trouble with your folks," he said. "Besides, we got the whole evening ahead of us, right?"

Dianna nodded, slipped out of his arms, and went into the kitchen. She got two cans of soda out of the fridge, opened them and handed one to Ricky. They went into the living room and drank their sodas, sitting in front of the TV, watching a re-run of "Gilligan's Island."

When he finished his soda, Ricky left. Dianna walked him to the door, and kissed him before he left. When they kissed, she again felt her body begin to respond once more.

"Why does it always have to be like that?" Dianna asked herself as she watched Ricky's car roar away. "Why do boys only want me for what they can get from me?"

She started making dinner. That was one of her chores. She was a good cook, too. "I know what will happen tonight," she thought as she got the food ready. "Ricky will be all over me, I'll give in, then I'll be lucky if he talks to me at school tomorrow." That was what happened when she dated Bert Page. Once she let him make love to her in the back seat of his car, he stopped calling. She didn't understand this "weakness" she seemed to have. All a boy had to do was touch her and her control over her body seemed to vanish. Once that happened, she would do anything they asked.

For some reason, she thought about Matt Williams. She had a date with him tomorrow. He seemed different from the other boys, quiet, shy, not brash and pushy. Most of the guys she knew thought Matt was a nerd, though, and he didn't play sports or anything, but he always treated her well.

"Actually," Dianna thought, "he's kind of cute. But he seems so serious most of the time." Maybe he wouldn't be like the others. Dianna found herself looking forward to her date with Matt; more, actually, than she did to the one with Ricky later that night. She finished setting the table and went into her room, trying to decide what to wear for her date.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers