Family Affairs Ch. 06

Story Info
The family is as one at last.
2.6k words
4.57
56.1k
39

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The family is complete.

Paul and John had just finished the painting and had dropped into the pool to cool off when the doorbell rang. Steve had also finished his work and he went to the door to see who was there, not giving a thought to the fact he was naked. When he opened the door he found his niece Jenny and her husband Kev on the doorstep.

"Hi uncle Steve, not seen you since our wedding last year, but you look a lot more relaxed than you did back then," Jenny said as she stepped in and put her hand out to grab his balls.

"Come in Jenny, Grandma said you would be over first. She is out with Aunty Steph at the moment but grandpa and John are out the back." Turning to Kev he said, "Nice to see you again Kev." In reply Kev grabbed his wife's uncle's balls and said, "good to see you too Uncle Steve, looking forward to getting to know you all better now that you have returned to the family."

"Thanks Kev, how much do you know about why we did not spend much time with you before?"

"Oh its fine, Jenny explained it all to me when we first met."

"Come on then Kev lets go outside, there is sunshine not to be wasted," Jenny said as she pulled his arm and the three of them went out to the garden where they found John and Paul pulling themselves out of the water.

"Hi Grandpa, had a swim?"

"Just cooling of Jenny, been busy this morning,"

Jenny was pulling her top off over her head as he spoke and next dropped her shorts to the floor before she went to him and they embraced, touching each other's genitals as they did. Turning to John, Jenny said, "Great to see you again John, I believe we have you to thank for getting the family back together?"

"Yeah, kind of I guess," John was looking at his older cousin, who he had not seen very much during his younger days, mostly just Christmas and some Sunday's when his parents brought him to his grandparents. He was comparing her to Lisa and noticed that she too was completely shaved but had slightly smaller tits, obviously not taking her genes from Grandma's side of the family he realised.

Jenny put her arms around him and he felt her push against his body before he remembered his manners and slid his hand between her legs and along her slit. "Well its sure good to have another young person around isn't it Kev?"

"Yes, will be nice to not be the sole centre of attention of the older women," but as he said this he feigned a sad face showing that he actually did not mind the attention.

"Kev there is plenty to go round, and you will have a new one to lust after you when Aunty Steph gets here," his wife told him.

"Looking forward to it Jen. And Uncle Steve, I cannot tell you how excited she has been all morning about seeing you and John today, she wanted to make sure she got to you before everyone else got here."

"Oh really?" Steve replied, "sorry to disappoint you but Aunty Sarah was around yesterday."

"The slut!" Said Jenny laughing. "I should have known she would be first. Well I am not going to wait any longer I want you two to fuck me here and now, I have not had a cock all weekend, waiting for this moment."

"Yes that's true guys, I am bursting too as she made me wait, and there are no ladies here to keep me company."

"Tough luck Kev, but you and Grandpa can watch I expect you will keep yourselves entertained till the others arrive. Now you two come here we have a lot of catching up to do." Jenny sat on one of the loungers that had the back up and John and his dad stood either side of it so she could grab hold of both their growing cocks at the same time and began stroking them. "Oh yes like father like son, you are both so hard."

"Yes, and don't forget me too," Paul said, "I am as hard as my son too."

"It's ok Grandpa, I couldn't ever forget you. Kev do you think your dad gets as hard as you do?"

"I don't know but one day you will find out, seeing John with his dad now has made me realise that we have to get my mum and dad involved soon, it will be so hot to see you fuck him."

"Not to mention your mum Kev, I remember her from the wedding she looked stunning," Steve said as Jenny pulled his and John's cock towards her face and began to lick the tips of them as they touched at the entrance to her mouth.

"You think so Uncle Steve? Well maybe you and John can fuck her like you are about to Jenny."

"Yes I would like that. Oh Jenny you have your mum's cock sucking skills for sure."

"Thanks," she said as she continued to lick their shafts, "she and Grandma are great teachers." After saying that she pulled them even closer and took the end of both cocks into her mouth at the same time still using her tongue on them inside her mouth.

John was beside himself, not only was his cousin giving him an awesome blow job, but she was doing his dad at the same time and he could feel his cock right next to his. She was holding a pair of balls in each hand now and rolling them in her fingers. Reaching down John began to play with the nipple closest to him as his dad did the same to the other one causing her to moan whilst still filled with the two cocks.

Steve pulled his cock out of her mouth first and said, "I will get her ready for you John you can fuck her tight cunt first, will be a special treat for you having not had one so young before, and I don't mind your sloppy seconds." With that he moved to the end of the lounger and holding her legs wide pushed his face onto her smooth lips and gave her his tongue, tasting the sweet juices of a young woman for the first time in many years. With just the one cock to deal with Jenny could suck more of it into her mouth until John's balls were resting on her chin and she could feel the tip of it at the back of her throat. Now with a cock in her mouth and a tongue in her pussy it was her turn to feel the pleasure and her first orgasm of the weekend hit her hard and she groaned deep over John's cock never once letting it slip from her throat. Not letting up with his tongue Steve continued to probe deep inside her as her juices flowed out and into his mouth.

Finally Jenny's orgasm receded back and she let go of John's cock. "Well Uncle Steve, you certainly know what to do with that tongue of yours." She added looking at John, "your dad has got me ready for you for sure now let me have that beautiful cock of yours." She let the back of the bed down so she was lying flat her legs draped over each side so that her pussy opened like a flower. John straddled the bed and sat between her thighs and lined his cock up before sliding it in. The first thing that struck him was just how different a tight young pussy was compared to the older ones he had experienced so far that weekend, but because of the preparation Steve had done he slid in effortlessly and felt her vagina welcome him and surround his cock like a tight leather glove.

Steve had gone back to her mouth and Jenny was busy giving him a deep throat blow job whilst John began to slide in and out watching her small tits move gently on her chest. He reached to take them in his hands and pulled on the perky nipples causing another deep moan from her mouth. Speeding up now John felt his cum rising in his balls, he looked over at Kev who was sat on a chair watching and stroking his cock. "It's ok John, fill her with your cum we are safe."

John had not even thought about that and what would happen if he got his cousin pregnant, but now it did not matter he was not going to stop and almost immediately he began to shoot his cum into her with each thrust of his hips.

When he was empty he pulled his cock out and looking at Steve said, "Ok Dad, all yours now."

"Thanks son" Steve replied as he was released from her mouth and he swapped places with his son so she could lick him clean, as he entered her cum filled pussy for the first time.

Feeling his sons hot cum around his cock as he pushed in was so thrilling to Steve and after the deep throat Jenny had given him it did not take long for him to add his own to it. Jenny had finished cleaning the juice from John's cock and now concentrated on a second orgasm of her own as her uncle filled her to overflow with his spunk. Paul and Kev had been watching and knew that now was the time to move in and with cocks in hand began to stroke them so that they would cover her face and tits with their juice as she was fucked by Steve. As the firsts strings of their cum hit her face she began to cum, this time with nothing in her mouth she was able to scream out her pleasure getting cum in her mouth from her husband and grandpa as she did.

With all five of them now cum, and Jenny twice, they each collapsed on loungers enjoying the afterglow of sex. They were still like this when Lou and Steph returned from their shopping trip. Coming straight round to the back garden they surveyed the scene and saw Jenny with cum flowing out of her pussy and over her face and tits. "Looks like we got here just in time Steph."

"Yes it does Mum,"

"Hi boys and Jenny, thanks for leaving it for us to clean up then. You take her pussy and I will clean her tits and face, ok Steph."

"Right on it mum." Without taking their clothes off the two ladies went to the younger woman and between them cleaned her up so that there was no longer any cum leaking form her cunt and none to be seen on her face and chest. When they were satisfied Lou and Steph shared a kiss and the cum they had licked off her body. "oh we both needed that, we have had such fun out I can tell you," said Lou.

"I hope you do love, John was only saying earlier he was looking forward to hearing what you have been up to."

"Well let's get some lunch sorted and we will tell you as we eat. Your mum and dad will be over after lunch apparently Jenny, and Lisa later too."

"Oh good, I can't wait till we are all together as one family," Jenny said as Lou left to go inside to prepare the food.

Over lunch Lou and Steph recounted their morning at the shopping mall, how they made the most of all the escalators and glass lifts, making sure that they were in positions that If anyone looked up they would be able to see up their skirts to their naked pussies. "Oh and what about that poor guy in the shoe shop Mum?" Steph said.

"Oh yes I felt sorry for him in the end, having to walk out with that bulge in his trousers."

"What was that then?" Paul asked.

"Mum thought it would be a good time to try on some shoes, but in doing so she managed to sit on the seat and her legs were wide open." Steph told them. "I was sat next to her and I could see this guy on the other side of the shop checking us out . When he stopped to look at shoes on the bottom shelf I knew he was looking right up mum's skirt."

"What did you do Mum?" John asked.

"Oh I just smiled and spread my legs too so he could see both of our pussies."

"I don't think he knew what to do he just stayed looking at those shoes for longer than was probably necessary," Lou added.

"Yes his wife thought so too I think as she literally dragged him out giving us such a look,"

"Hey it's not our fault he is a pervert who looks up ladies skirts," said Lou causing everyone to laugh.

The laughter had only just died down when they heard the side gate open and through it walked Peter, Monica and Lisa, each of them carrying their clothes as they had obviously removed them before coming round. "Hello everyone, we rang the bell but could hear you all laughing so guessed you didn't hear it," Peter said as he walked in and grabbed a sandwich off the table.

"Come in and make yourself at home Peter," Lou said slapping his hand playfully.

"I always do Lou, you know that," he said as he put his hand to her pussy and stroked it.

Monica had gone straight to her younger brother and and flung her arms around him. "I cannot tell you how good it feels to have you next to me properly once more Steve, I have missed you so much." She said giving Steph a look that could have killed.

"Lou saw the look and noticed the sad look on Steph's face, she went to her new daughter and put her arms around her. "Now listen to me Monica, There is no room for that here, what happened in the past is in the past. Steven and Steph are here with us now and that's all that matters."

"Shit Mum, I was only kidding, come here Steph it's well past time we caught up." With that she gave Steph a big hug, their bodies squashing between them and each had a hand on the others labia and were kissing like lovers.

Lisa had gone over to John when she arrived and giving him a cuddle said, "we obviously made a big impression on you on Friday John."

"Lisa, I cannot tell you how things have changed since I drove here 48 hours ago, and I suppose without your help none of it would have happened."

"How was that?" Jenny asked.

John then had to tell everyone how he caught his grandparents and would have left if Lisa had not come up behind him and watched them together whilst stroking his cock. Not everyone knew this part of the story and they all thanked Lisa for her actions, particularly her mum who was back with her brother sat on his lap feeling totally at ease with him for the first time in 18 years.

"This calls for a photograph I think," announced Paul. "First time the whole family is here in the way we intended it to be when we got married isn't it Lou."

Lou managed a nod but Paul could see her eyes welling up and he knew that she was holding back tears of happiness. He organised the family around the table and captured the moment on his camera.