Family Affairs Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey I have a younger sister remember, there have been plenty of times one of us has needed to go to the toilet whilst the other is in the bath or shower."

"You never told me?"

"Well until now its never really come up before."

"Shit Josh, what else haven't you told me?"

"Ah it all makes sense now Josh," John said. "I thought you gave a pretty good description of Emma earlier, you have seen her in the bath then?"

"Yes plenty of times, and after mum and dad passed away we used to sleep together."

The look on the others faces was a picture when Josh realised what he had said. "Oh I don't mean like that," he quickly added. "Emma was nervous at night and had bad dreams so would often come into my room for a chat at night and she would get under the covers with me for warmth and comfort."

Lou looked at her granddaughter who gave her a very small nod. "But were you ever tempted Josh?" She asked, her bright blue eyes looking straight at him defying him to lie to her.

Josh looked back at her and knew there was no point not telling the truth now he had gone this far. "We never did anything honestly, but yes I did lie there some times with her in my arms wondering what it would be like."

"Thank you for your honesty Josh," Lou said. "I was right earlier Lisa you have a good one here. But as you have been honest with us it is time for us to be honest with you."

Josh looked at Lisa for some kind of clue as to what her grandma was talking about. But they had decided it was best coming form Lou as she was the oldest and most experienced at this.

"Firstly Josh I want you to know that I am telling you this because Lisa loves you, and I can see you love her, if after I tell you you want to have nothing to do with us anymore we understand but we would ask for you to keep our secrets as such."

Josh had no idea what he was about to hear but agreed to her terms. "Secondly, what you just admitted to us is no big deal and we do not judge you badly for it. However."

Here it comes Josh thought, I should never have said anything.

Lou continued, "if you had told us that you and your sister had been having sex, we still would not have judged you. In fact it would have made the next thing I say a whole lot easier. I hope you have seen that we are close family." Josh nodded that he had seen that, and as she continued noticed that John was holding Lisa's hand whilst she held his with the other.

"Good, then our closeness goes much further, we are completely open about all sexual matters and have no taboos. Do you understand what I mean Josh?"

"I think I am getting the idea."

Lisa joined in, "what Grandma is saying Josh is that you are not my only sexual partner. And never will be. I have had sex with both John and Grandma, and with just about everyone else in my family."

Josh stood up immediately, dropping Lisa's hand and looking daggers at both her and John. "You fucking Slag!" he shouted at her and turned and stormed off back down the track they had walked.

"Well that went better than I expected," Lou said when he was out of sight.

"What do you mean Grandma, he hates me and everything about my family and lifestyle." Lisa said as the tears rolled down her cheeks.

"No he doesn't Lisa. He is just shocked that's all. If he is not back in ten minutes I will go and find him. He did not seem to judge me the way he did you two.

Josh was so angry, to think he was going to ask her to marry him today, the whore. He carried on walking but as he got closer to the car park tears were streaming down his face. He loved Lisa he knew that, but she was two timing him. Well no not two timing she was having sex with anyone. No not anyone he realised just her family. Was that supposed to make him feel better? But somehow it did as he thought of Emma and the times he had held her in his arms at night.

By the time he reached the car Josh had calmed a little and realised that he could not leave anyway as his clothes were in the locked car. His heart had stopped pounding and his eyes had dried a little and he decided he had to walk back, he had so many questions he needed answered. He was half way back when he saw Lisa's Grandma walking towards him. Seeing her walking along naked her big old tits swinging around, he realised everything that had happened that morning had been leading up to that announcement.

"Are you ok Josh?" She asked when they met on the path.

"Honestly I don't know."

"Do you want to talk to me for a while before you face Lisa again?"

"Yes."

Taking Josh's hand in hers Lou walked back to the car and they talked, well mostly Lou talked answering his questions. She told him that the basis of the family was love, how her husband and her had brought their family up to respect each other, but to love more than anything. Explained that sex was just an outward display of your love, and that in the family their was no jealously or guilt.

As they talked Josh came to slowly understand how the family worked. "So if I want to marry Lisa I have to accept all this?" He asked.

"That seems to be the sum of it yes. I am not sure that Lisa is able to not be part of our family lifestyle it has been her life since she was born."

"And I have to stand by and let her fuck anyone she wants?"

"Crudely put, but yes, but you don't have to watch," Lou said trying to add a little humour now to relax him. "Quite this opposite in fact, I said it before but now I will say it again clearly. You are a fine young man and that is a very wonderful thing you have between your legs, you will not be spending too much time alone, I can guarantee. Everyone is going to want a piece of that Josh."

Josh smiled and looked down at his cock which was actually starting to grow now that Mrs White was talking about it, "do you think so Mrs White?.

"Call me Grandma, I have a feeling you and Lisa are going to be just fine don't you?"

Josh realised that very subtly Lisa's Grandma had turned his view a complete 180degrees and now he was not thinking about Lisa shagging everyone but him getting shagged by different women with not guilt.

"I think we will Grandma," he said.

Lou put her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek. "Welcome Josh, now let's go let Lisa out of her misery shall we."

Josh did not let go of the mature woman in his arms now and kissed her back, but not on the cheek, he kissed her on the lips. Lou responded to his kiss but pulled away after 10 seconds. "There will be time enough for that, let's get back. Ok?"

"Thank you Grandma, will you be the first family member to have me?" He asked as they walked back to the clearing.

"I was banking on it Josh before I saw your cock. Now it's a sure thing."

John and Lisa were still sat on the rug when they entered the clearing again. He had his arm around her shoulder and her head was resting on his chest, the streaks of her tears still visible on her cheeks. When Lisa saw Josh and Lou walking hand in hand she instinctively knew that her Grandma had done something special, she jumped up from where she was sat and ran across the grass to them. Before she could throw her arms around Josh however he knelt down right where he was and took her hand.

"I am so sorry for what I said before, can you forgive me Lisa?" He asked her.

"Of course Josh, you have had a lot to deal with."

"Thank you. Now I know I promised your dad I would wait till we got home later, but I think I know why now. Lisa Kirby will you do the honour of becoming my wife?"

"You know what you are asking don't you Josh?"

"Yes I do. I want to be your husband and be part of your wonderful family."

"Then yes I would love to be your wife, now get up off the floor and give me a kiss," Lisa said as she pulled him up. Josh put his arms around her waist, and they kissed their tongues dancing together in each other's mouth. The kiss lasted nearly two minutes before Lisa broke off and looked at her Grandma who was still standing next to them, tears forming in her eyes.

"Grandma, I don't know how you did it, but thank you. Come here and join us." Lisa and Josh put there arms out and Lou joined them in a hug as the two youngsters kissed again.

Josh felt a hand on his rising dick as he kissed his new fiancée and could tell it was not hers looking into Lisa's eyes she gave him a wink as she felt Lou's hand between them. He pulled away from Lisa's lips and looked at the older woman and moved in closer, she moved too until their lips met once again and they resumed the kiss they had begun earlier.

Seeing her grandma kiss the man she loved made Lisa so happy and knew that their life together would be shared with the family like her mum and dads had been. Kneeling down on the grass she licked the end of his cock whilst her Grandma slowly stroked it until between them they got it to its full 11 inches.

"Look at the size of him now Grandma, I need some help down here please." Lou looked down at the monster in her hand and had never seen a bigger or more beautiful specimen of manhood in her life, it was not only the longest she had seen but had a width to it that would dwarf a standard courgette.

John had made room on the rug and called over, "why don't you make yourselves more comfortable here."

The other three looked at him, and together walked back to the rug, Lou not taking her hand from Josh's dick as they crossed the clearing. When they reached John the two women went back to their knees and together gave worship with their mouths to Josh's erection. Their was so much of it that they hardly came into contact with each other at all as they licked their way from balls to tip. Lou tried to take as much as she could in her mouth but was soon gagging on it and realised that she was going to have to learn a new technique for dealing with this monster cock.

John was watching them too and hoped that some day he would get to suck on Josh's cock, but knew today that would be too much for Josh to take in, he had had enough shocks for one day. Instead John concentrated on the two women on their knees in front of him. He put his hands between their legs and stroked their very different pussies at the same time. Lisa's smooth and tight lips felt different to his Grandma's hairy fleshy ones in so many ways, but they were both wet and he could slip a finger into each as they continued licking and kissing Josh's cock.

"Josh I want you to make love to my Grandma right here whilst John does me, you ok with that?"

Josh looked down at Lisa and Lou on their knees in front of him and just nodded.

"Do us from behind boys," Lou told them as she pushed herself up against her granddaughters body and the two of them shared a kiss as the guys positioned themselves behind them.

Lou felt the tip of Josh's cock touch her lips and it sent a shudder through her body, and for the first time in her life she wondered if she could take such a big cock. As he slowly pushed in she felt her vagina stretch to accommodate it.

"Don't worry Grandma, he knows what he is doing with that thing," Lisa told her when she saw the look on her grandma's face. It seems that he did too, as he waited for Lou to open up before he pushed any more in.

Josh knew that his cock was big and Lisa and shown him how to wait until she was ready for more and he had to push an inch at a time into her tight cunt. Now though he was amazed how quick an older woman's pussy opened up for him and he was sliding in a couple of inches with each push until very quickly he was balls deep in her.

Beside him John was already fucking Lisa and Josh watched, as another man slid in and out of his fiancée there was a slight pang of jealousy for a second or two until he remembered what Lisa's grandma had told him and he looked down at his own cock deep inside her pussy.

Slowly Josh began to slide in and out of Lou's body and she could feel the walls of her vagina being stretched wide almost as if she was giving birth again. She could not believe the sensations, she often had to play with her clitoris whilst having sex to get an orgasm but Josh's cock was so wide it was pushing against it as he slid past. Between gasps she managed to say, "Josh I have never felt anything like this I can't wait to feel you cum inside me."

Josh looked down at his cock as it slid in and out of the old woman's pussy and knew it wouldn't be long before she got her wish. He looked at John as he was now pumping hard and fast into Lisa. "Go on Josh fill my Grandma with your cum just as I will fill your fiancee's."

Hearing John call her Josh's Fiancée sounded good to Lisa and she had her first orgasm on hearing it.

Josh loved to hear Lisa cumming and it spurred his own orgasm on and he felt his balls start to empty and pushed in as deep as he could into Lou, until his cock was resting against her cervix.

Lou was not expecting what happened next, when Josh stated cumming she felt his spunk shoot right into her womb, she could feel the warmth of it fill her up. He restarted thrusting into her and emptied his cum. The next thing she knew she was cumming herself, but not like ever before. Josh was taking her to a completely new place she was moaning and screaming now like a wild thing then at the peak of her orgasm it all went blank.

John saw his Grandma collapse onto the rug still impaled on Josh's cock. He stopped fucking Lisa and said, "what the fuck have you done Josh?"

"It's ok John it happens to me almost every time Josh fucks me, Grandma is fine she will come round in a second." Sure enough Lou moved as Josh pulled out and then very slowly she rolled onto her back her eyes still closed up but her legs open wide. John looked at her pussy and it too was open wide still stretched by Josh's cock so much that he could see directly in to it. John had never seen a cunt so used and he was immediately shooting his own spunk into Lisa as he looked down at his Grandma's open hole.

When he was empty he pulled out and let Lisa roll onto her back too. "welcome to the family Josh," he said smiling at Josh and looking down at his cock still wet with his grandma's juice and wishing he could lick it off, but once again he held back. Instead he leant down to his grandma's still open pussy and pushed his tongue inside trying to lick out Josh's cum. No sooner had his tongue entered her, Lou cried out again "no more John I can't. Just wait a moment please."

Respecting her wishes John lifted his head from her pussy again. And lay down between the two women as they recovered, and Josh cuddled up to Lisa on the other side, and the four of them dropped off in the sun, a new bond formed between them that Lisa wanted to extend to the rest of her family as soon as possible.

It was an hour later that Josh awoke as he felt Lisa moving beside him. What he saw happening amongst the other three came as a surprise. Lisa was on her back still but her grandma was now back on her knees between Lisa's legs and she had her head down and was obviously licking her granddaughters pussy, which must have still been full of John's cum. The he saw where John was, he was lying on his back his head under his grandmother, whose pussy was dripping the last remains of Josh's spunk into his open mouth.

Josh did not move or let on that he was watching them, but he found it strangely exciting to see this. Another example of just how freaky this family he was joining truly was. Eventually he could not hold back any more and rolled onto his side and faced Lisa. She looked at him and kissed him. "Hello sleepy head," she said. "You looked so peaceful we didn't want to wake you."

"I can see you had other things on your mind," he replied.

Lou heard them talk and lifted her head up from eating Lisa's pussy as John pulled himself out from under her.

"Josh, what we told you earlier was just the tip of the iceberg. There are far more things about our family that you need to know. But these are negotiable, unlike joining in with the family sex,"Lisa told him as she sat up and poured a drink.

"Tell me everything," Josh said.

And so for the next half an hour the other three explained the various family traditions and rules that Josh needed to know about before he met everyone else the next day at the formal engagement party Lisa's parents had planned expecting this news.

"So you had no doubt about me?" Asked Josh when Lisa told him the plan.

"Not really, but if you had said no, then we still would have had a family get together, but now we have a real excuse to party."

"Will you bring Emma to the party Josh?" John asked.

"I would like to, but I will need to speak to her first, but will your parents mind Lisa?"

"They wont mind at all bring her," said Lisa.

"I think it's time we got back to the car don't you?" Said Lou.

"Oh but it's so peaceful her Grandma," Lisa said.

"Well now you know it's here you and Josh can come anytime you like can't you."

"I guess so." With that they packed up the hamper and rug and walked back to the car and dressed before Lou drove back to her house and they could go their separate ways, each with a story to tell back at their homes.

12