Family Affairs Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh lovely I do hope I can fuck her then whilst you watch." Listening out now Lisa could hear Emma breathing hard and fast and guessed Emma was fingering her pussy as she listened and watched her brother being fucked.

"But right now I need you to fill me with your cum Josh. Will you cum thinking of Emma and I fucking?

"Oh yes, I can just picture you two. Oh fuck yes, that is so hot, you and her licking each other's cunts."

"Cum on then Josh fill me with your hot spunk."

"Here it cums Lisa! Uhhhh fuck yes." He moaned as Lisa pushed herself down on his cock and held him there as he shot his spunk into her. There was no mistaking the noise form the other room as Emma moaned almost as loud as her brother. Lisa felt herself being filled with Josh's cum and although that satisfied her need to feel him cum she needed to cum herself now.

"Emma!" She called out, "I know you are there, why don't you come in here?"

Josh looked at her amazed and whispered, "how long has she been there?"

"Long enough to watch me fuck you, and finger her herself to an orgasm."

The door opened fully and they saw Emma standing there looking sheepish now she realised she had been caught.

"Did you enjoy the show Emma?" Lisa asked her still sat on Josh's slowly deflating cock. "no need to answer that I know you did I heard you cumming. Seems you are a pervert too, watching us fuck like that." Lisa chose the word she used carefully knowing that was what Emma had called Josh earlier

Finally Emma found her voice, "I am sorry I did not mean to, but I could not pull myself away, I have never seen another couple do it before."

"It's ok Emma, I think you will get used to it now I am moving in and we are getting married."

"Yeah I know he told me earlier."

Josh just sat there not saying a word leaving it all to Lisa to sort out. "Come here and sit with us Emma", Lisa told her. Emma walked over to the sofa and sat beside her brother without looking at him. Lisa took her hand and brought it to her own face and smelt the fingers, "oh you really did finger fuck your self didn't you? Josh smell her finger."

Josh took Emma's hand from Lisa and sure enough it smelt of pussy.

"Would you really suck your dad's cock?" Emma asked.

"Yes of course, I do it regularly. Or sometimes we just fuck."

"So it's all true what Josh told me?"

"Yes 100% there is no one in my family that I have not had sex with, male or female."

Emma was feeling more comfortable sat next to them now and almost forgot that the girl she was talking to was sat on her brothers cock. "You said you would like to fuck me."

"Yes I would, does that surprise you? I bet you have played with your girlfriends haven't you."

"We have just kissed and stuff nothing more."

"Well it's time that changed I think. I am the only one here who had not cum yet and I think that's your job now Emma. Time for you to learn about eating pussy."

"I couldn't do that, it's all yucky now."

"That's the best time, you get to taste spunk and pussy at the same time."

Josh could not believe the conversation he was hearing as if he was not there. Somehow Emma was like putty in Lisa's hand not the girl who told him he was a pervert earlier.

As for herself, Lisa was enjoying the control she was having and felt she could get Emma to do anything. Lifting herself off Josh she stood in front of Emma and pulled her pussy lips apart. "Give it a kiss Emma, you know you want to."

Emma did lean forward and put her mouth to her future sister in laws pussy and kissed it. "That was it too bad was it?"

"No I guess not."

Lisa moved and sat next to Emma on the sofa and opened her legs wide, "come on then eat my pussy." Emma got onto the floor between Lisa's legs, she leant in and just as she was about to kiss lisa's lips again she saw the white of her brothers cum start to ooze a little. Closing her eyes she tasted the cum first. "Josh your sister is eating your cum from my pussy, what do you think of that?"

"Fucking awesome. Do you like my cum Em?"

Emma had got right into what she was doing now and was lapping away at Lisa's cummy lips now. The fact that it was her brothers cum did not matter to her now, it was cum and she liked it. She looked up at her brother when he asked her the question and just licked her lips in answer before going back down for more.

"Mmmh that's right Emma, you are a natural, are you sure you have never done this before? Oh yes that's right suck on my clitoris like that, OH Fuck yes Oh that's it, yes fuck me with your tongue Emma."

Josh was watching his sister's head move between his Fiancée's legs, as he watched his hand was stroking his dick again and it was growing in his hand.

Lisa was now spewing out more obscenities at Emma telling her just what a pair of sluts they were and how they were going to make sure they kept each other happy when she moved in. When she added that together they would keep Josh happy too, she leant over and took hold of his cock and stroked it with him. Emma was beyond caring now what Lisa was saying she just wanted to pleasure this pussy for ever. Her tongue was flicking in and out of Lisa, and she had swallowed a load of Josh's cum now and yet more kept coming up.

"I am going to cum!"screamed Lisa and as she did her legs clamped hard on Emma's shoulders and held her face against her pussy wilts she orgasmed.

She let go of Emma only when she had finished her orgasm. Emma pulled her face away from Lisa's pussy finally and looked up at the two of them sat on the sofa stroking Josh's cock.

"That Emma was one of my best orgasms for a long time, except for when Josh fucks me. You have a talent there for sure. Now come up here and sit down again I think the three of us need to talk don't you."

Emma got up and sat on one of the arm chairs facing the other two. "You had a bit of a shock earlier when Josh told you about my family didn't you?"

"Too right, I have to be honest with you I didn't know what to think of it. What you get up to is up to you I guess, it was the thought that he had been perving over me that upset me then."

"Then? But not now?" Lisa asked further.

"I have been thinking of nothing else all evening, my friends asked what was wrong, but I could not tell them, that's why I am home earlier than I expected. To answer your question though, now I don't know."

"But you don't seem to mind us being naked with you now."

"No that's not a problem, I mean Josh and I have been pretty open about that anyway," Emma said looking at her brother at last.

"So why don't you join us now?" Josh asked her.

"I guess I can do that." Emma stood up and lifted her dress up over her head so she was in just her panties and bra, like she had been earlier with Josh. She put her hands behind her and unclipped her bra and put it on top of her dress and then slipped off her panties. Lisa looked her over and saw a neatly trimmed landing strip of hair above her slit, just as Josh had described. Emma took her seat again and smiled at Josh and Lisa. "So this is what being a nudist is like? Sitting around naked with others."

"Pretty much, yes", Lisa said. "There really isn't any thing you do that you can't do naked. I will be naked at home all the time unless we have textile visitors."

"Textile?" Both Josh and Emma asked.

"Sorry I forget you are green to this. Textile is what we call non nudists."

"Ok, well I have already said I will join you in living as a nudist, so I guess I will be nude all the time too."

"Well then that's it, this is a nude house now," Emma said. "Yes I will join you. What would Mum and Dad say to that Josh?" She added a little tear in her eye.

Josh put her arm around her and said, "I would like to think they would be pleased that we are happy. You are aren't you?"

Emma realised that as he had an arm around her that her tit was pressed against his chest. It did not feel strange or at all weird in fact it she felt really safe now with him, like she used to when they had cuddled up in his bed after her nightmares.

"Yes I am a lot happier than I was earlier Josh."

Lifting his other arm up he draped it around Lisa's shoulders and pulled her in close too. "I love you two so much, right now I could not be happier. We will make this work."

Lisa turned and kissed him on his left cheek and seeing her do this Emma copied her on his right. "So there's just one thing to sort out now," Lisa said.

"What's that?" Josh asked.

"Are you coming to the party tomorrow Emma?"

"I have been thinking about that too, I love you Josh, and I think I am going to love you being my sister Lisa. It would be weird not being there when all your family will be celebrating your engagement won't it?"

"Everyone will be nude Emma," Lisa reminded her.

"Yes I know."

"And there will definitely be people having sex, not necessarily with their partner. In fact I know my mum has already got her eye on Josh. How will you deal with that?"

With a wicked grin Emma asked, "will she let me do to her what I did to you, so I can taste his cum again?"

"Absolutely." Lisa said and then explained to Emma how the sharing of cum after sex was a vital part of their family.

"Your family is very special to you isn't it Lisa?" Emma asked her.

"Yes it is, as hard as it would have been I could not have turned my back on them and the way we live if Josh had not been able to accept it. It happened in my family once many years ago and its only been in the last week that they have returned to us. I could not do that to my mum and dad.

"Josh, its getting late would you mind making a hot chocolate for me before bed, you want one too Lisa?" Emma said.

"Yes please Josh, you have two women to boss you about do you think you can handle it?" Lisa asked him as he stood up to go to the kitchen.

"I think I can handle it" he said with a smile.

Whilst Josh was out of the room Emma slid across the sofa to be closer to Lisa. "Lisa can I ask you something?"

"Yes of curse, you are my sister now aren't you."

"I hope so. This is difficult for me to say, but do you think Josh wants to have sex with me?"

"Emma, he loves you, yes I think he does want to make love to you. He admitted to Grandma and me earlier that he had thought about it when you and him had been in his bed sometimes."

"I knew he did, its not easy for him to hide an erection is it," Emma giggled. "There were times I wished he would make a move on me too."

"So why did you react the way you did to him earlier?" Lisa asked.

"Embarrassment I guess. Also I thought that was the right reaction to give, after all it is illegal isn't it?"

"In the eyes of the law yes, but what is sex? My family see it as a physical expression of a deeper feeling. If you love someone why shouldn't you show it, but we are not naive to think we can tell anyone. That's why we have to be so careful who enters our family."

"Yes I see that now," Emma said as Josh returned with the mugs.

"What do you see Em?" He asked, sitting back down between the two of them

"Do i?"

"Yes tell him what you just told me, he needs to know why you said those things to him, its only fair."

"Ok. Josh, you know when I used to come into your bedroom and we would chat and then I would get under the duvet with you?"

"Yes, of course."

"Well there were times when you cuddled me thinking I was asleep, but really I wasn't."

"Oh."

"I felt your erection against me bum more than once you know." Looking at Lisa for encouragement, who nodded and smiled at her, she continued, "I have to admit that there were times I wished you would pull my pj's down and slip it into me."

"Why did you never say?"

"I was afraid, and embarrassed. I am sorry about earlier, I just did not know what to do or say. At the time it could have gone either way, part of me wanted to jump on you right there and then. But I was still wrestling with the idea of it being so wrong."

"When I got home and saw you to at it on the sofa I could not help myself I watched Lisa riding you and wished it was me. And that's why I ended up fingering myself imagining it was me there with you. Then when Lisa asked me to lick her pussy filled with your cum I just couldn't get enough of it. In fact I loved it." She stopped talking at last and looked at her brother who just could not believe it, could this day get any weirder.

"Emma, we can't go back and change anything that happened earlier, or back during those difficult nights after we lost Mum and Dad, but we can change the future. From now on lets promise to always tell each other the truth ok?"

"Yes ok." Emma agreed.

Looking at the two of them Lisa said, "starting right now. Do you two want to have sex with each other?"

Josh looked at Emma then Lisa and back to Emma, before he said "yes I do."

Emma said "no I don't." Josh looked at her before she added. "I want to make love to you Josh, and you too Lisa I want us to be together, the three of us enjoying each other."

Josh's face changed from a confused look to his infectious grin, "I would like that too, how about we go upstairs now and share my bed and see what happens."

"I would love to, how about you Lisa?"

"Try stopping me," she said as she stood up and the three of them almost ran up the stairs to the bedroom.

12