Family Affairs Ch. 14

Story Info
Aftermath of Dianna's second date with Ricky.
802 words
4.52
45.1k
4
0

Part 14 of the 53 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,317 Followers

Passion In James County XIX: Family Affairs

Chapter fourteen

When Ricky awoke he noticed that he and Dianna had made quite a mess of Matt's bed. Dianna was still asleep, so he went to the bathroom to get himself cleaned up. When he came out, he saw that Dianna had stretched out and was now sleeping on her side.

"Boy, when I fuck them, they really stay fucked," he thought.

He wanted to restore the bed to the same condition he'd found it in so Matt wouldn't know they'd been there, so he went looking for linens.

The sound of the door closing when Ricky left the room woke Dianna up. She rolled over and looked around. "My God!" she thought, "I'm in Matt's bedroom!" As her mind cleared, she remembered how she got there and what she'd done there, and the memory disturbed her. "I...I should never have let Ricky talk me into doing this," she thought as she got up and made her way to the bathroom, her legs still a bit shaky. She wondered where Ricky was. She couldn't believe he'd gone home and left her here alone.

Ricky returned to find the bed empty, then Dianna came out of the bathroom. She saw him looking at her nude body, felt embarrassed by his presence and her nakedness, and tried to cover herself.

"It's getting late," Ricky said matter-of-factly, "I'll re-make the bed while you get dressed."

"OK," Dianna said tentatively. Still embarrassed, she moved around the room gathering her clothes and started to slip into them. She was very aware that the atmosphere between the two of them had changed. Ricky was no longer being attentive the way he was when they first got there.

"You were really something," Ricky told her while he was making the bed.

Dianna felt her cheeks grow hot and continued to dress while Ricky made the bed. She finished getting dressed before he finished with the bed and stood there, watching him work, feeling uncomfortable. The longer she was in Matt's room, the more uneasy she felt. Why did she feel as if she'd somehow done something wrong to Matt? Matt wasn't anything to her. It wasn't as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend or anything. Why should any of this bother her?

"Let's go, kid." Ricky's brusque comment snapped Dianna out of her reverie. He was already out the bedroom doorway. She followed him out the door and down the stairs, more confused than she'd been when they arrived. Tonight's love-making with Ricky had been wilder than it was the first time. She had to be in love with him. What other explanation was there for the stupendous quality of their love-making? But why didn't he act more like he loved her?

Her coat lay on the kitchen floor where she'd dropped it when they came in and began making out. She felt guilty about doing that, too. She bent down, picked it up, slipped it on, then went out and got into Ricky's car. Ricky turned out the house lights then joined her in the car. He pressed the door-opener, started the engine, backed out, and drove down the street.

"There's a dance Friday night," Dianna said softly.

"Hey, yeah, I almost forgot," Ricky said. "You going?"

"I...I guess so," Dianna said. Why didn't he offer to take her? They drove to her house and Ricky braked to a stop out front.

"That's great," he said, "I'll see you there."

"Yeah, sure," Dianna said, disappointed.

Ricky leaned over and kissed her. "Tonight was really special," he said. "See you in school tomorrow."

"OK," Dianna said. She got out of the car and walked slowly to her house. She was positive she was in love with Ricky, but couldn't figure out whether he was in love with her. But then he had said tonight was special, maybe that was his way of saying how much he cared for her. She didn't understand the way he was acting. She let herself in and went to her room. Why did it bother her that they'd made love in Matt's bed?

Ricky wasn't confused. He'd had a helluva time. Dianna was, without question, the best piece of ass he'd ever had, and he'd slept with a fair number of girls. "If I was going to settle down to one chick," he mused as he drove down the street, "I'd sure have to consider her. Being able to make love with her every night could wear a guy out." When he got home, he put his car away, returned the garage door remote control to Matt's truck, went in the house, and went upstairs. He noticed that both his mother's door and the door the guest bedroom were closed, so he went to bed.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,317 Followers