Family Affairs Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John I love the feel of your cock in my cunt! I want to feel you cum inside me, I want to feel your hot spunk filling me up."

"Keep going Emma, and I am sure you will," he replied to her as she started to speed up, her shoulder length hair now falling over her face like a veil as she gave herself up completely to the sensations of John's cock inside her and his hands on her tits.

"I want to cum at the same time, do it now John I am going to...Ahh yes I am cumming John, fill my cunt with your spunk."

John could feel her cumming, her already tight pussy seemed to fasten itself around his cock as she came, that and what she was saying was enough to make him cum too and he began to empty himself into her womb.

The intensity of their orgasms overpowered them both and they collapsed back into the bed when they had finished. They cuddled up together, "I love you John White," Emma whispered.

"I love you too Emma Carter," he replied. "I did not know love at first sight existed outside of Hollywood. But I fell in love with you the moment I saw you on Sunday."

"Mmmh I know what you mean John," she said as she lay her head on his chest. John stoked her hair as she rested there and he felt her fall asleep in his arms. He lay there a while thinking of how life had changed in the last month, and wondered where things would go next on this ride he had begun when he stumbled over his grandparents in their garden. He soon fell asleep with the girl of his dreams sleeping next to him.

John awoke a little later and Emma was still lying next to him, although her head was no longer on his chest he could smell her hair. But he felt a sensation he registered straight away of a mouth on his cock. He opened his eyes and saw Lisa's head on his thigh, she was licking the remains of his and Emma's combined juices off his limp, but slowly growing dick. He looked around and found Josh was in the room too, snuggled up be behind Emma, his arm around her and stoking her nipple, and from their movements he assumed he was sliding his cock into her from behind.

"My sister must have tired you out John, we have been here for 5 minutes already and you did not move."

"Yeah so I thought I would encourage you a little with my mouth," Lisa added. "Seems to have down the trick."

"Hi you two," John said. "So nice of you to join us."

"Well that's why we made sure you found your way to our bed," Josh told him, he was now sliding his long cock in and out of Emma's pussy from behind. "We wanted to make sure their was room for us all when we got back too."

Lisa replaced her mouth with her hand on John's cock and slid up the bed to lie next to him, "we were sure you would find your way back here, but we were surprised you were done, we had expected to catch you at it."

"Ah well that's my fault," Emma admitted between sighs as she felt Josh behind her, "I couldn't wait for John's cock any longer and so we gave the film a miss." She gave John kiss and added, "and it was worth it too."

John kissed her back replaying the kisses they had exchanged earlier but with the thrill of Lisa and Josh there with them too this time.

"Let's move around a bit so we can all be involved," Lisa suggested. She told Josh to let Emma get up on all fours she could get under her and watch his cock enter her again. Her ass was on the edge of the bed so it made it possible for John to stand at the bedside and spread her legs wide and enter her as she licked Josh's balls and his cock as he fucked his sister. She was waiting for him to cum so she could lick the mix of his and John's cum form her pussy.

Emma's head was resting against John's belly and she could see him enter Lisa's waiting pussy, she knew she would be eating her pussy after John had cum in it soon enough.

The four young lovers were each lost in the moment, but they were not just lovers, they were brother, sister, cousins and best of friends. John watched his new friend fuck his sister, the girl that he had fallen in love with in the past three day days, as he in turn fucked his fiancée. Both girls were loving it too as they were both moaning with deep pleasure waiting for the expectant eruptions of cum inside them. Josh was the first to cum, Lisa's attention to his balls with her mouth adding to the moment he shot his first load into Emma. He continued to empty his cum deep inside her already filled womb.

John followed him soon after his second orgasm of the evening, although not as intense as his first was still strong enough to cause him to moan loudly when he let himself go. The two guys were finished and the girls had not even warmed up yet, as soon as they pulled out of their partners they were replaced by a mouth. Lisa was sucking out cum from Emma's pussy immediately, there was so much in it from the two cocks she had had. Emma was slower and used her tongue to spread Lisa's lips wide letting the cum bubble to the entrance before licking it up. Her ass was still up in the air and John joined Josh behind her and put his tongue to her back entrance and twirled it around whilst Josh held her cheeks apart with his hands.

The girls each had their faces deep in the others pussy now licking and sucking on the others clitoris and pushing tongues in as far as they could. But it was the clitoral stimulation that they both relished, in giving and receiving and it was this that eventually brought them both to a climax. When they pulled away from each other their faces were covered in the others juices and they went to their own boyfriend and hugged him and kissed so they could taste them too.

The four of them lay on the bed then, each in their own couple. "I hope we can do this again sometime," Emma said.

"I am sure we will Emma," Lisa told her. I told you even when we are married you will still be welcome in our bed, and if that means you bring John with you, even better. Just like his and my parents should have always been if things had been different."

"Yes I am just glad they are all good together now Lisa," John agreed.

"It makes it easier for us too doesn't it, with them as role models now," Josh said.

John looked at the clock on the bedside table and realised how late it was now. Emma saw him look and said, "I know, you need to get home don't you?"

"Yes I had better, I had not planned on staying this late and Josh and Lisa have work tomorrow," he said as he rolled off the bed leaving Emma to cuddle the other two.

"When will we see each other again?" Emma asked when he came back in with his trousers on.

How about I pick you up on Friday and you come over to ours for dinner, I am sure mum and dad will want to meet you again properly this time." John leant down and kissed Emma before doing the same to Lisa and then returning to Emma one more time.

"Good night you three, I will see myself out, do not disturb yourselves," he left the three of them cuddled up on the bed wishing he could stay with them, but he knew he had to go home and have a serious talk with mum and dad about the future.

12