Family Affairs Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann looked at her younger husband, "ready for this?" She asked him.

"Yes, it's just like a afternoon at the retreat really," he replied.

"Possibly, but I have the impression that things could get a lot wilder than anything we have experienced at the retreat."

"Works for me," nigel said. "Come on let's go and find out." He gave Ann a kiss on her cheek before they got out of the car and walked to the front door. Lou had told Ann to ring the bell twice which she did. It was not long before the door opened, but to Ann's surprise it was neither Paul nor Lou that was on the other side.

"Hi y'all, come on in," the man said with a definite American twang to his voice. "Y'all must be Nigel and Ann, Paul and Lou have told us all about you. I am Joe, Paul's younger and more handsome brother."

Ann then saw the family resemblance, Joe was tall like Paul, with short greying hair on his head and a goatee beard that was also greying. Looking down Ann saw that Joe was completely bereft of hair around his cock and balls, making them seem more prominent in some way than when there is hair to hide within.

Joe led Ann and Nigel though the house to the kitchen/diner where they found Lou sat at the table with another woman presumably Joe's wife, both of them naked. Lou stood up when she saw them and said, "welcome, I am so glad you could come and visit us. Paul is a little tired after leaving hospital this morning so has gone to bed, he will be down later though."

Lou had crossed the room to where Ann and Nigel stood as she spoke and had her arms around Ann in a hug by the time she finished speaking and kissed her. Nigel watched this amazed at just how relaxed Ann was at being kissed by another woman, during all their swinging neither of them had ever shown any bisexual tendencies and had made it clear to their partners that they were definitely straight. Yet here she was kissing Lou on the lips and he was sure they were using tongues too.

When the kiss and hug was over Lou looked at Nigel and said, "it's ok Nigel, you get the same welcome," then put her arms around him and followed up with a kiss. Her lips were wet from her kiss with Ann and they felt silky smooth as she opened them and probed his mouth with her tongue.

"How rude of me," Lou said when their kiss ended. "I have not even introduced you properly. You met Joe already, so let me introduce Mary, his wife, to you. Mary this is Nigel and Ann that we were talking about earlier."

"Yeah, I kinda guessed that doll," Mary said in a sultry southern America accent. "Pleasure to meet y'all," she said looking at Ann and Nigel but not standing up form her chair.

"We were just about to have some tea, as Joe misses good English tea," Lou said, "is that ok with you?"

"Lovely Lou," Ann replied. "But perhaps we should undress first?"

Laughing Lou said, "what am I thinking, of course. I am not used to people waiting to undress here, the usual thing is that is the first thing anyone does, some don't even wait to get in the house."

Ann and Nigel looked at each other and shrugged, as if to say well let's do it. Within a minute they were both nude, the few clothes they had on previously piled carefully in the corner of the room. They were no strangers to public nudity obviously, and their all over tans were as plain as Lou's. This fact was not lost on Joe, who said, "I can see y'all are used to being nude by your tans. As you can see we don't get the chance in Florida."

Ann looked again at Joe and Mary and yes she could see there were clear tan lines on them both. "Well perhaps whilst you are here you will be able to fill in the whiter bits, if our summer holds on that is. You know how English weather is," she said.

"It's just typical Ann," Joe told her "we live in a part of the world where the sunshines but there is very little opportunity to go nude, and you live here with unsettled weather but nudity is more accepted."

"So where do you go to get naked Joe?" Nigel asked.

Joe looked at his wife and back to Nigel, "well to tell you the honest truth, I haven't been nude in public since last time I was here with Paul and Lou. That was 12 years ago wasn't it Lou? After my divorce."

"About that yes," Lou agreed.

"That was before I met Mary of course. We married 8 years ago, and although I had told her about Paul and Lou being nudists, you didn't really believe me did you darlin'?"

"Not at all," Mary said. "I though he was kidding me, he is such a sillyass sometimes, so imagine my shock yesterday when Lou here welcomed us nude."

"I can indeed Mary," Ann said. "A little like me when Joe opened the door, I thought I had come to the wrong house or something."

"Oh Miss Ann, you are too funny," Mary said. Ann liked being called Miss Ann there was something quaint about it.

"Well it looks like you adapted pretty well to it Mary," Nigel said as he sipped his tea that Lou had poured for him."

Mary looked to Lou and said, "there are no secrets here are there?"

"No Mary, Ann and Nigel know everything," Lou replied.

"Ok, the thing is Nigel, being nude around here seems so natural after a while, I even forget I am. On top of that with everything else I have learnt in the past 24 hours about this family nudity is a minor thing."

"You know we have only just learnt how the family works in the past 24 hours too," Ann told her.

"Actually Ann, there is still more for you to learn before the party on Saturday," Lou told her.

"You're kidding right? There can't be more secrets can there." Ann said

"Not secrets as such, but a few traditions and rules, you have experienced one already when we shared Paul's cum yesterday."

"I can live with that tradition," Ann licked her lips as she said this.

For the next 15 minutes whilst the drank their afternoon tea Lou made sure that Ann and Nigel knew all the rules and traditions of the family. The two of them had a few questions about some of them, particularly the same sex welcomes, Nigel was worried that putting his hand on another guys cock may be misinterpreted. Lou told him to not worry, "actually," she added. "We didn't do a proper greeting when you arrived, and it would be good for all four of you to get used to this." Lou stood up and pulled Nigel from his chair and once again kissed him but this time her hand dropped down from his waist and cupped his balls. In response Nigel did as she had told him and used a finger to trace a line along her fleshy pussy lips.

"Now isn't that much better?" Lou said as she broke off form Nigel and went to Ann and he saw them kiss once again but with hands stoking each other's pussy as they did.

"Yes Lou, it is so nice a way to welcome someone. Nigel, don't you agree?" Ann asked her husband, but he was already in a welcoming embrace with Mary who was holding not his balls but his cock. Nigel was enjoying Mary's touch even more than Lou's as she held on to his dick rather than balls. When he put his hand between her legs he discovered that she was as smooth as her husband there. Ann was now feeling what smooth balls felt like and she actually liked the feel too when she held Joe's as they kissed.

It eventually came down to time for Nigel and Joe to greet each other properly. There was no way they were going to kiss, but a manly hug and slap on the back was sufficient, it was Joe who first put a hand down and touched Nigel, he felt Joe wrap his fingers around his balls for 5 seconds before letting go. Nigel didn't mind the feeling at all, and it felt quite natural afterwards to return the greeting to Joe. Feeling another guys balls for the first time was interesting enough, but feeling a smooth pair was actually quite exciting. He held them for about as long as Joe had done before releasing.

"That's it, we are now all as one, and what we find is that when you have let someone touch your genitals then there is nothing left to hide," Lou said. "So I hope you will accept our way of life and be open and honest with everyone and everything you discover about yourselves or anyone else."

"What a way of life you have Lou," Ann said.

"It's taken a long time to for us get to this point Ann, but it seems that once we blazed the path, it's easy for anyone else to follow."

Nigel was nodding his head as he sat down and looking at Ann said, "I agree with you darling, this is definitely a way of life I could adopt. But I have one last question for you guys."

"Ok shoot Nigel," Joe said.

"I can't help noticing that you are both shaved, if you don't go nude back home why shave?"

Lou cut in at that point, "if you are going to tell that story again I think I will start preparing dinner."

"Do you need any help Lou?" Ann asked.

"You are fine Ann, I think you should stay and here this story too. If I need any help I will call."

"Of if you are sure," said Ann as Lou left the table and went off to the other end of the large kitchen diner to start on vegetables.

"As Mary said, I have been telling her that the family were nudists, but she just thought I was messing about, right? So when Lou opened the door yesterday morning and stood there naked I could feel Mary's hand shaking in mine. But y'all know how welcoming my sister in law is. She made no issue about being naked or implied that we should and very soon we were sat right here with a coffee, watching her in the kitchen like she is now."

All four sets of eyes turned to look at Lou standing by the sink peeling potatoes, her bum wobbling as she moved. She felt their eyes on them and turned and said, "what?"

"Nothing Lou," Joe said. "We were all just enjoying the view."

"Oh right," Lou said turning back to her work

"After coffee we were feeling the effects of the travelling and Lou suggested we get a couple of hours sleep and showed us to our room. We undressed and slipped into bed, and that was the last time either of us have had clothes on since we arrived."

"Yes, I have a suitcase of clothes up there that might not see the light of day now," Mary said.

"So how did you come to make that quite bid decision then" Ann asked.

"You tell them Mary," Joe said.

"When I woke up a few hours later, Joe was not in bed with me. I looked around the room and saw our piles of clothes on the chair where we had left them and the suitcase still closed. I though that Joe was in the bathroom, so I got up and went there but he was no where in sight. It was then I heard voices, I looked out of the window which overlooks the garden, as I am sure you know. And there he was lying on his front, his white ass pointing up to the sun."

"It was then that I heard Lou's voice and I looked out further and I saw that she was out there too and they were talking away like old friends, which of course they are."

"Lou was asking Joe if I was going to join them outside, and what did you say?"

Joe flushed a little before he said, "All I said was that you were a little but prudish and at best you would be in a bikini but probably a swimsuit. And Lou said that's a shame she would enjoy being nude I think."

"Ouch! That must have stung Mary?" Ann asked.

"Too darn right Miss Ann," Mary said. "I had never thought of myself as a prude, and I thought I am going to hurt you so bad Joe White! I went to the suitcase and looked for my bathing costumes, as I was looking for them I thought to myself. If I put this on I am just proving him right, and then I don't really have a leg to stand on when I challenge him. It was at that moment I decided I would go downstairs with nothing on but a towel."

"When I saw Mary come down with a towel wrapped around her I thought she was wearing a costume under it. But then she came to the lounger next to mine, looked at me, then Lou who was sat at the table and then back to me and said."

"I said, 'a prude am I? Well fuck you!' And dropped the towel and went and sat next to Lou at the table."

"Good for you Mary, one has to keep these men on their toes," Said Ann.

"Yeah, for sure. Lou just looked at me and said 'well that is quite an entrance Mary, but nice to see you joined in at least.' I looked over at Joe and he had this big cheesy grin on his face, and I knew that he thought he had won one over on me."

"Not the most conventional conversion to nudism," Nigel said, "but you must have liked being nude then."

"Yes," Mary said, "I had never felt so good before, and I could see Joe was enjoying it too."

"I was, it was not easy hiding a hardon from Lou."

Lou called over form the kitchen, "trust me Joe, you didn't hide it. Anyway I can spot a hard cock at 50 foot," she said, and thy all laughed.

"Well if I knew than what I know now I wouldn't have bothered to try and hide it," Joe said.

"So just how did you discover everything else about life here?" Ann asked, thinking about how she had found out about it the day before too.

Lou heard Ann ask the question and came back over to the table, "well Ann, whilst you and I were talking things over and I was telling you about our family. Joe and Mary were her having their own minds broadened, shall we say, by my sister Sarah."

"Broadened indeed," Joe added, "she is quite a lady."

"She would hate to hear you call her a lady Joe, there is only one name for her and that is Slut, and she seems to be very happy with that handle."

"She does sound like an interesting member of your family Lou," Nigel said.

"Don't worry Nigel you will meet her at the party on Saturday, and you can decide for yourself. But now I will let Joe continue telling his story." Lou left them once again busying herself in the kitchen.

Joe did continue, "as you know Lou went to the hospital yesterday afternoon to visit Paul, leaving us here alone. So you leave a man and a woman naked in the sun by a pool with a bottle of wine, and the inevitable happens."

"You fell asleep again?" Ann said teasing him.

"Quite the opposite, we were wide awake." Mary said. "I had gotten over my anger at Joe by then and we were lying together and I was slowly stroking him."

Lou once again called form the kitchen, she was obviously listening in still, "you were giving him a wank Mary, it's ok we all know."

"Yes, I was giving him a wank," Mary said with a little wobble in her throat, she was unused to saying things like that to other people. "He was nice and hard in my hand when I heard the side gate open and this woman walks in totally naked and says 'don't mind me, carry on. Nice to see you again Joe.' As cool as you like she just sat down next to Joe."

"I looked at her and faintly recognised her as Lou's sister, Sarah." Joe told them. "I hadn't seen her in years, but she is nothing like I remember her."

"So what did you do Mary?" Ann asked.

"I let go of him of course,"

"Yeah what a bummer I thought," said Joe. "I was almost there too."

"Well anyway I looked at this woman and she looked at me, before she looked down at Joe's cock and said, 'well I don't know what it is like where you come form lady, but over here we never let a hard cock go to waste' and before I knew it she had a hand wrapped around Joe's dick and was wanking him faster and faster.

Ann looked at the two of them and said, "oh my word, what did you do Mary?"

"Nothing, I was so stunned. I had no idea who she was, and maybe I had a little too much sun and wines but I just sat and watched as she continued, and Joe didn't seem to have any intention of stopping her."

"Now Nigel, would you?" Joe asked the only other guy there.

"I think that would be difficult," he replied. "I mean I am pretty hard now just hearing about it, and if a woman started stroking my cock now I wouldn't be able to stop her," he added looking right into Mary's eyes.

Mary took the hint and reached over to feel his erection. "Our story is getting you excited then Nigel?"

"Yes it is keep going please."

"With the story or stoking your dick?"

"Both if you can," Nigel said.

"Why don't you take that outside guys, I don't want cum on my carpet," Lou said when she saw what was developing at the table.

"Good idea, we have been indoors too long and the sun is out again now," Joe agreed.

The four of them went out to the pool side patio where Nigel and Ann were once again impressed by the size of Paul and Lou's house and garden. They found the sun loungers and they all sat on them with the backs upright so they could see each other.

"This is exactly where we were when Sarah arrived," Joe said.

"And where you arrived too darlin', right into her open mouth." Mary said, then looked at Nigel and Ann. "Yes that's right she put her mouth over the end of his dick just at the point he started to cum and he shot the load into her mouth." Mary had her hand back on Nigel's cock again as she spoke and was playing with it in long smooth strokes

"She sounds like a real slut like Lou said," Ann said.

"Sounds like one hell of a woman," said Nigel.

"She is both of those you are right," Joe told them. "I mean I hadn't seen her for maybe 20 years and here she was letting me cum in her mouth within 5 minutes."

"I couldn't believe what had just happened," Mary said, so I said to her, 'just who the fuck are you?' She looked at me and said, 'well Mary, that's no way to say hello to your sister in law? Are you my sister in law? I get so confused by relationships. But then in this family who cares about names, we all just fuck each other whoever right?'"

"Oops, that was a little too early wasn't it?" Ann said.

"Yes just a bit," Joe said. "I turned to Mary and said, 'Mary meet Lou's sister Sarah.' Then I looked at Sarah and said I am not sure what you mean Sarah."

"She looked at me and said, 'oh come off it Joe, you know what goes on here, as well as I did for all these years.' I told her that all I knew was that my brother and his family were nudists. She then said 'well you have a lot to learn whilst you are here and it looks like it's up to me to teach you both.'

As they had been talking Ann had stretched out her hand and was now playing with Joe's cock just like Mary was Nigel. "Ann are your a slut just like Sarah too?"

"Maybe I am, but maybe Mary is too, seems we are both having fun. Come on Mary let's make these two cocks cum, they have been very patient." With that she slipped her mouth over Joe's cock and felt him twitch inside it. She knew he was not going to last long.

Mary copied her with Nigel's cock and the two men watched their wives suck off the other dick in front of them. They had both been hard for some time already and there balls were bursting so it only took a minute or two of sucking before they were both cumming, filling mouths with cum.

Ann milked Joe's cock of the last drop of cum before she finally let it go. She remembered the rule that Lou had told them earlier and so went straight to Nigel and kissed him. Over the past two days Nigel had become familiar with the taste of his cum in Ann's mouth, but he had never tasted another man's before. There was a different taste to it; but he didn't mind, eroticism of the activity outweighed any thoughts of disgust or distaste he would have thought of previously. Why he saw that Mary was kissing her husband too and they were sharing his cum, his kiss with Ann intensified and they swapped the semen back and forth between them before they swallowed.

When the four of them finished kissing there began a round of applause and they realised that they had an audience as Paul and Lou were standing by the door watching. Nigel and Ann stood up when they saw them. "Well it looks like you four are getting along just fine," Paul said as he walked out onto the patio. "So good to see you again Ann," he said as he put his arms around her shoulders and kissed her, his hand stoking her pussy as they did and she managed to cup his balls in her hand too. "And you too Nigel?" Paul said when he looked at her husband and shook his hand with one hand whilst the other went to his balls and he held them as they greeted each other.