Family Affairs Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It does to me too Mum," Kev told her as he began to thrust in and out of her knowing that they had an audience of nearly 20 family and friends watching them, all wanting this to be as special as possible for them.

Lifting himself up on his hand Kev was able to look down at his mum as he made love to her. Yes they were making love now, not just fucking. He looked down at the face that he had loved all his life and she looked back up at him and he saw her love for him in her eyes. Between thrusts he said, "I love you mum."

"I love you too Kevin, I can't believe how wonderful this feels. You are the best son, now less talking and more fucking, I need you to cum inside me."

Kev picked up the pace now and and was thrusting in and out of his mum's cunt faster and deeper, feeling her muscles tightening around his hard cock each time he pushed in. "I am going to cum now," he said when he felt his balls start to pulsate as they readied themselves to empty themselves into her womb. "Cum with me Mum."

"I am going to cum with you Kevin, just don't stop!"

Together mother and son continued until they both reached their climaxes at the same time. Kev felt his cock shoot his cum into his mum as he held it as far in as he could. They did not take their eyes off each other the whole time they were cumming. Sharing not just their sex but also the love that now had reached a new peak between them, never to be lost whatever happened.

When they had both finished climaxing Kev collapsed down onto his mothers soft body and kissed her tenderly on her lips. "Thank you Kevin," she said to him, returning his kiss. "Thank you for being a wonderful son, I love you."

"I love you too mum," Kevin said as he rolled off her. Lying next to his mum now Kev was brought back to where they were and became aware of their audience. He looked for his wife Jenny and found her smiling at him before she started clapping and everyone else joined in. Jenny walked over to her husband and pulled him up off the mattress and kissed him, "that was beautiful to watch darling," she said. "But there is something else you don't know."

"What's that Jen?" He asked.

Jenny looked down at her mother in law still lying on the bed her son's cum just starting to show on her pussy lips. "Do you want to tell him Mum?" She asked.

Diane looked at her son and daughter in law and said, "Kevin, as wonderful as that was, there is something else I have planned for today. I have offered myself to every other cock here, I want to be fucked and used by everyone of them." Raising her voice for all to hear she said, "you know that don't you guys, I am her waiting for you all now I have been satisfied by my son. I want you all and anyhow you want, no holes barred!"

Josh made his way over to her and said "Mrs Walsh, I am up first, or should that be second," he corrected himself as he looked at Kev. Josh started to remove his costume and Diane saw what was I store for her when his cock was revealed.

"Oh my word, is that thing for real?"

"You better believe it," Jenny told her.

"Well how do you want me young man?"

Josh told her to turn over and get on all fours as he wanted to fuck her from behind, knowing this was the best way to make sure he did not force too much in her.

Most of the rest of the guests went back to whatever or whoever they were doing before although Kevin stayed with his wife and mum and watched her get fucked first by Josh's huge cock, followed by Joe who chose to give her his dick to suck and when he came he shot his load over her face.

Whilst she was busy sucking on Joe, Diane felt another man behind her and then a tongue on her ass forcing itself past her sphincter getting it wet with saliva. She had no idea who it was but was now beyond caring, and just sucked harder on the cock in her mouth as the tongue withdrew and was replaced by a hard cock.

Simon fucked Diane's ass, not worrying that it was a female ass, remembering what he told Peter at the last party that an ass was an ass no matter the sex.

Over the next 90 minutes Diane had every cock present in her at least once with some coming back for a second time, by the time her husband Robert came to her she had cum pouring out of her cunt and ass, in addition to having it in her hair and over her face and tits. Robert looked at his wife on the mattress, she looked totally fucked in every sense of the word.

"Are you ok?" He asked her.

Diane managed a little smile and said, "you just wouldn't understand, I am shattered more than any time in my life, but totally satisfied."

"Totally?" He asked.

"Well almost I have enough energy for you if you still want me in this state."

Robert lifted the codpiece of his jester costume and showed her his hard cock. "Of course I do my love, " and without waiting for any reply was on the mattress between her legs and was thrusting his cock into her pussy feeling the cum in there from more cocks than he could imagine before adding his own.

During the time that Diane had been pulling her own train of men, the other women had been busy too. Lisa had gathered a group of guys around her, made up of Bill, Nigel, Josh, Kev and Steven. She had knelt on the floor in the middle of them and took two cocks in her hands whilst a third was in her mouth, leaving one to wank himself. She continually changed them around so that each had a time in her mouth and hands until all four of them were ready to cum and they covered her in their spunk so that it was running over her face and onto her tits. She turned from one to the other as they each told her when they were about to shoot. She finished with each cock in her mouth draining the last few drops of their cum out.

When they left her she was joined by Sarah who licked and kissed her way over her face and body, sucking up every last drop of cum she could find into her mouth before sharing it with Lisa in a long creamy kiss.

After Simon and Joe had deposited their cum in Diane earlier, they stayed nearby and watched as John took his turn. He had flipped her back over onto her back and had lifted her legs up and rested them on his shoulders and fucked her like that with his finger rubbing her clitoris as he thrust hard and deep into her pussy that was still stretched from Josh's cock. When he was done with her, and Bob came over to take his turn he saw Simon waiting and knew that he was expecting his moment with him as John's dad had promised. Sure enough Simon didn't wait a minute before he came over and said, "ok you are mine now and look who I have found to join us," he said as he turned to Joe, "seems like a Joe here wants some cock action too, but he is even newer to it than you", Simon told him with a big grin on his face and lead the two of them indoors to the lounge where he sat them on the sofa next to each other and was on the floor infront of them and took hold of each cock, stroking them in tandem.

As he stroked them he talked, "now what should I do with these two lovely cocks I have here, should I let them both fuck me, or should I blow one whilst the other fucks my ass?" He was not expecting either of them to answer, but John said, "I would love to fuck you Simon. Then you can give Joe a blow job whilst you decide what to do with him."

"Oh Boy, you are as much a slut as the rest of the family aren't you? Well don't waste time, get back there and fuck me, but make sure you get my ass wet first."

John stood up from the sofa as Simon moved between Joe's legs, feeling his stockings against his shoulders. Joe had lost his panties earlier whilst getting blown by Diane so it was easy for Simon to suck his cock into his mouth. Behind him Simon felt John spread his cheeks and dribble spit over his hole and then put a wet finger on his ass and spread the wetness over it. Satisfied that Simon was wet enough John positioned his cock at the opening and pushed it in.

John had fucked women's asses and had even had Peter's dick in his own, but the feeling of fucking a guys ass was something different. It was not different physically but something phycological was different. It made sense in a way he had not expected, and he had a smile on his face as he pumped away behind Simon.

Joe had never before had a guy touch his cock until today and now he was getting it sucked off by one. He had often wondered what it would feel like and was not disappointed, Simon was as good a cock sucker as any woman who had ever given him head.

Simon could take the whole of Joe's manhood into his mouth and suck it down his throat. He had sucked enough guys cocks in his years to know when Joe was going to blow and he was ready for it. He loved cum in his mouth and his ass, but it had been a while since he had been able to get it in both places at the same time. He knew that now was that moment, when he felt John's cock start to shoot inside his rectum he sucked hard on Joe and squeezed his balls ensuring that Joe exploded into into his mouth at the same time as John was.

John pulled out of Simon's ass and saw that he was hard as rock and obviously needed to cum himself now. Simon was indeed ready to cum and looked up at Joe and said, "you ready to be fucked by your first cock Joe?"

"I have been ready for years Simon, just never had the opportunity."

As the three of them swapped positions so that Joe was on all fours with Simon behind him and John let Joe suck his cock back to life, they were joined in the lounge by Steph leading Mary and Emma. Steph looked over at her son and then back to Emma, "see John is just fine for a little longer. Don't mind us boys we just wanted some girl time." With that she lead the other two to the stairs and up to a bedroom.

John watched his mum and girlfriend leave with the wife of the guy who was sucking on his cock, he wanted to join them too, but got the feeling he wouldn't have been welcome just yet. His cock was hard again now and he left Simon fucking Joe on the carpet and went back outside to see what else was happening.

Steph took Emma and Mary up to the spare bedroom that she had shared with Steve and John the last time they had stayed here. The three of them looked like a unusual mix in their costumes, a nun, a nurse and a French maid, and their ages too added extra interest to anyone that could have seen them with Emma at one end of the spectrum to Mary at the other.

"Now let's see what a nun wears under her habit shall we Mary? Help me undress this young nun."

"I would love to, but like I said downstairs I have never been with another woman before."

Emma looked at the older woman and said, "don't worry about it, neither had i until recently, but you will find that it all comes quite naturally if you let it." Steph had grabbed the hem of Emma's habit and was pulling it up to reveal her stockings and then thong. "Carry on then Mary," Steph said letting Mary lift the habit up further to show that Emma was wearing a black and red basque that was pushing her young breasts up. Mary pulled the habit off completely and said, "well who would have thought that was what nuns wore!"

Emma sat on the edge of the bed, the other two joined her on either side when she pulled her tits out of the top of her basque and asked, "who wants to suck on these then?" Steph was first in and had her lips on Emma's nipples immediately. Mary watched her and received a smile from Emma telling her to try the other one. Tentatively Mary leant down and kissed the exposed nipple, "suck on it Mary, like Steph is."

Leaning back down Mary took the nipple into her mouth and suckled on it properly this time.

Emma was enjoying the mouths of the two older women on her nipples and reached down to either side of her and ran a hand up between both sets of legs and under their outfits, she found that Steph was wearing stockings and suspenders and as she reached up further discovered her pussy was exposed as she had not worn panties. On the other side Mary wore hold up stockings and then further up she found the gusset of the fishnet body suit was also crotchless giving Emma easy access to the smooth pussy lips and she stroked her fingers over the two pussies at the same time feeling them both getting moist as she did.

When she slipped a finger into each pussy both Mary and Steph moaned a little and sucked harder on her nipples. It was Steph who released a nipple first and lifted her head up and kissed the young woman who was fingering her. Their kiss was deep and passionate and when they pulled apart Steph said, "I can see why my son is so smitten with you Emma, if you kiss him like that."

"I do yes and a whole lot more too, but I know he loves kissing and playing with you too."

Mary lifted her head off Emma's chest now and looked at the other two, "may I?" She asked.

Emma replied with no words but instead held Mary's face and kissed her, using her tongue to open the other woman's mouth and pushing it in. Whilst they kissed Emma felt Steph's hand go down to her panties and began to pull them off. Emma lifted her ass off the bed so Steph could pull them down to her knees and then they fell to the floor. Steph placed her hand between the girl's legs and Emma opened them to let the hand move up to touch her pussy.

Emma released Mary's mouth and fell back onto the bed her legs over the edge and open wide spreading her cunt lips wide. "Mary come down here and lick Emma's pussy, hers is perfect for your first time. Look it is so young and her lips are perfectly formed."

Mary knelt on the floor between Emma's legs and looked at the young pussy before her with the small landing strip of blonde hair. She ran her finger over the smooth lips before moving her face closer so she could now smell and almost taste Emma's arousal. Slowly she poked her tongue out and began to lick the lips, spreading them further apart with her fingers to expose the clitoris from its hood. Guessing correctly that Emma would be like her and would enjoy the feeling of it being sucked.

"Oh yes Mary, you know what you are doing down there. Steph let me suck you cunt, come up here."

Steph moved onto the bed and threw her legs over Emma so her pussy was above her face and lowered it down placing it just in reach of Emma's protruding tongue. Emma and Steph were getting their pussies licked and probed by female tongues and it was not long before the two of them were squirming about and then both came with moans and groans, Emma's muffled by Steph's pussy as she pushed down on the young woman's face.

"So how was your first muff, Mary?" Steph asked when she saw Mary's face rise form between Emma's legs.

"I never expected it to be so good."

Steph swung her legs back over Emma and reached for Mary's hand and pulled her up onto the bed and kissed her tasting Emma's pussy on Mary's lips. Emma had her hand back between Mary's thighs and was pushing a finger back inside her pussy. "Let me return the favour Mary," Emma said as she pulled her finger out of Mary's twat and replaced it with her tongue, kneeling on the bed, her ass up in the air as she licked and probed her way into the older women's very wet pussy.

Steph moved off Mary's lips and opened a draw next to the bed where she knew her mother in law had put some toys earlier. Finding what she was looking for she took out the strap on dildo. Pulling it up over her legs and into position she knelt behind Emma and pushed the tip of the dildo against her pussy.

Emma felt something push against her from behind and momentarily looked behind her to see Steph. "Are you going to fuck me like your son does Steph?"

"You bet I am, and I know just how he likes to fuck."

Emma put her face back down onto Mary's pussy and resumed her tongue assault on the hairless lips. She felt the tip of Steph's rubber cock spread her own pussy and enter her completely, filling her up just like John, but no where near as much as her brother Josh filled her when he fucked her. Steph began to slide in and out of Emma now, mimicking how she had been fucked by guys in the past, but particularly thinking of John's technique of taking long slow thrusts. She looked down and saw how Emma's pussy responded to each thrust, how her lips moved over the toy and that each time she pulled out there was mor of her juices over it.

Mary could never have guessed how different a woman's mouth would feel on her labia until she felt Emma begin to lick them. It was not just the smoothness of Emma's lips compared to the roughness of Joe's beard it was also the tenderness with which she used her tongue that made the difference. No sooner had Emma begun to lick her pussy did Mary begin to feel tingles over her whole body. When Emma lifted her head to look back at Steph, Mary thought she was stopping for good, but relief came soon enough when Emma restarted seconds later. Whilst Emma was being fucked from behind with the strap on she managed to continue to pleasure Mary, so much in fact that by the time Emma lifted her head form her pussy she had experienced two orgasms, one coming almost as soon as the first finished.

Seeing Emma extract herself from between Mary's legs Steph pulled out of her pussy and told her to lie on the bed on her back. Emma complied and let Steph lie on her and guided the strap on cock into her pussy again. Their breasts were pushing against each other's as they fucked in the missionary position, their mouths kissing so that Steph could taste Mary's pussy on Emma's lips. Mary lay next to them and watched, her satisfaction complete for now and just enjoyed the show. Steph fucked the young woman now more vigorously rubbing her own clitoris against Emma's with each thrust. Emma was soon cumming too her moans and groans filling the room.

The three ladies lay together on the bed for ten minutes just stroking each other's bodies, Steph still wearing the strap on. "You should leave that on when we go back downstairs Steph," Emma said.

"So everyone knows what we have been doing?" Steph asked.

"That and I know someone who would just love for you to fuck his ass with that."

"Mmm I think you are right, John would just adore being ass fucked by his mum, wouldn't he."

"Yes whilst he fucks me at the same time."

"Ladies, it sounds like you have a plan in mind, I will let you get on with it and go and see what other fun I can discover this evening," Mary said as she stood up from the bed and kissed them both on the lips before leaving the room.

"If you see my son, send him on up here would you Mary."

"Sure will do, have fun," Mary said as she left them kissing each other again.

At the bottom of the stairs Mary found that her Joe and the other two guys had left the lounge and had been replaced on the sofa by Diane. She was laid out on the sofa her eyes closed and legs open wide, Mary could see that her pussy was red from the repeated attention it had received. Leaving Diane to sleep it off she went out to the garden too look for Joe and also John.

Seeing John sat with his father drinking a beer she went over to him, "ah John I have a message from your mum and girlfriend, they would like you to join them upstairs, I get he impression they mean right now too."

"Ok thank you," John said putting his beer down, "you coming Dad, I am sure they won't mind."

"Nice idea son, I think it's time I found out what you see in this girl of yours."

Mary watched the son and father go indoors, wondering if they had any idea what was in store for them, and smiling to themselves. She felt an arm go round her waist and a familiar pair of lips on her neck, "hi darlin' have you had fun?" She asked Joe as she turned round to look at her husband.

"Oh sweetheart, I can't tell you how much, but I think you may have discovered some new things too with Steph and the young lady."

"Yeah for sure, I don't think we will ever be the same after this vacation do you?"