Family Affairs Ch. 40

Story Info
Ricky has heart-to-heart talk with his mom.
1.2k words
4.61
43.5k
4
0

Part 40 of the 53 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County XIX: Family Affairs

Chapter forty

Mary and Matt were lying on her bed necking when they heard Ricky's car stop outside the house.

"Ricky's home," Mary told Matt.

"I know. I guess that means I've got to go to my room," he replied, looking a little glum.

"I'm afraid so," Mary said. She kissed her young lover, then she watched as he got up, slipped on a robe, walked over and unlocked her bedroom door, then headed through the bathroom that connected their two rooms. She sighed. Somehow, she had to figure out a way she wouldn't have to sleep alone. And she didn't like the way she and Matt had to sneak around behind Ricky's back, either. She knew there were people who would never understand or accept her relationship with Matt, but she hoped Ricky would. She just wished she knew some way she could explain her relationship with Matt to Ricky that her son would understand.

She heard the door close downstairs as Ricky came in, then his footsteps on the stairs. Then there was a soft knock at her door.

"Mom, can I talk to you?" he asked softly, sticking his head in the door.

Mary was surprised. She couldn't remember the last time her son had wanted to talk to her. "Certainly, Ricky, come in," she said.

When Rick walked in, Mary noticed that his eyes were red and puffy, as if he'd been crying. "What's the matter, honey?" She got up and gave him a hug. "You look like you've been crying."

"Mom, do...do you think I...I'm just like Dad?" her son asked.

"What do you mean, honey?" Mary asked. She led her son to the bed and both of them sat down.

Ricky shrugged. "I'm not sure," he said. "Mom, what kind of person am I?"

"I think you're a pretty special kid," Mary said. She wasn't sure what Ricky was getting at and didn't want to take a chance on upsetting him.

"Yeah, but Matt is the only real friend I have," her son noted, "and you know I don't have a girlfriend."

"Well..." Mary paused thoughtfully, "If the truth be known, you can be a bit self-centered, sometimes. And you know how I always scold you about the way you treat girls. Your attitude toward women leaves a lot to be desired as far as I'm concerned."

Rick looked at her and nodded. "I-I think I finally know what you mean," he said softly.

"I've always believed that one of the reasons you don't have a girlfriend is that you use girls for your own satisfaction," Mary said. "You don't give them anything in return." She knew she was being pretty hard on her son, but she wanted to be sure he understood how she felt.

"I know," Ricky said. "I treated Dianna Hillman like crap. You know, she's really a nice kid. Maybe, tomorrow, I can talk with her in school and see if she'll go out with me on a real date."

Mary mussed her son's hair. "Maybe there is hope for you," she said, happy to see this change in attitude.

"I hope so," Ricky said. "I love Dad, but I'm not sure I want to be just like him." He stood up. "You think Den's still up?" he asked.

"Ah...no, I don't think he is," Mary lied. "He...he went to bed some time ago. He...he was tired because we spent a lot of time over at his house, getting things cleaned up."

"Oh," Rick said. "I was going to tell him about State." He shrugged. "I guess I'll have to tell him in the morning. I love you, Mom."

"I love you, too, Rick," Mary said. She wasn't sure what had brought about this change, but she was happy to see it. She got up and walked to the bedroom door with him.

"Good night, Mom," he said, and kissed her on the cheek.

"Good night, Rick," Mary said, returning the kiss and adding a hug. He went out and Mary closed and locked the bedroom door behind him. When she turned around, she gasped. Matt was standing in the bathroom doorway.

"Matt, you startled me," Mary said.

"I'm sorry," Matt said. He walked over and put his arms around her.

"I think, maybe, Rick's changed," Mary said as they walked toward the bed. "I'm just not sure why."

"How?" Matt asked.

He kissed Mary's neck and shoulders and she felt tingling begin to spread through her body. "He, ah...he seems less self-centered, or something," she murmured. "Suddenly, he...he's concerned about how...Oh! Matt!...how he treats people, especially women."

They reached the bed and fell on it. Matt's hands parted her robe and began moving over her lush body, sending rapture rippling through her. He sucked her nipples until they stood up, stiff, straining; then his hands, lips, and tongue trailed fire down her body, through the forest of her pubic hair, onto the excitement-slick lips of her vagina.

"Ahh!" Mary cried, her back arching, her hips thrusting upward, off the bed. They probably shouldn't be doing this with Ricky in the house, but she couldn't stop, not now!

Matt laid next to her and kissed her, his tongue probing deep into her mouth. He, too, was alive with need. He rolled on top of her full, warm body and was overjoyed when his erection slid down between her legs and right into her warm cavern. He lay still, luxuriating in the damp warmth that surrounded his cock, which was embedded deep in Mary's body. Her rigid nipples pressed into his chest. He covered Mary's lips with his and felt her tongue probe into his mouth.

"Make me come!" Mary urged, licking his ear. "Take me!" Her hips began moving, sending joyous feelings into the young man's body.

Their bodies strained against each other, flesh rubbing flesh, giving and taking, seeking the ultimate in pleasure. Each partner could feel the now-familiar sensations building and growing, as they neared their bursting point.

"Gonna come!" Matt groaned, feeling the spasms begin deep in his body, knowing he was about to unleash his seed.

"Yes!" Mary replied. Her peak, too, was near. She pulled his head down and covered his mouth with hers, just as his hot cream began spurting into her. Then she, too, experienced an explosion of unbearable joy as orgasm shook her body. She still couldn't believe anything could feel as good as this did, but she knew she never wanted it to stop.

Afterward, they lay in each other's arms. "What was that you were saying about Rick?" Matt asked.

"For some reason," Mary explained, "he seems to have changed. He was even talking about how badly he treated Dianna. He said he thinks he's going to ask her out on a real date."

"No kidding?" Matt said. He was surprised. "A date? Rick? Really? Boy, maybe he has changed."

"I just hope he doesn't revert to his old ways," Mary said, then she looked at Matt. "You know, my love, we really ought to get some sleep. You do have school tomorrow."

She pulled the young man against her, reached across him, and turned out the light. She didn't care, she wanted him there, sleeping next to her.

But, before she fell asleep, she again wondered how she would tell Rick about them, and what his reaction would be when she did.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers