Family Affairs in Chelsea Ch. 01

Story Info
Stephanie is seduced by her girlfriend's dad.
1.5k words
4.1
89.7k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 01 - Alone with Emily's dad!

Stephanie is waiting for her long-time best friend and recently lover, Emily, at her bedroom, while her dad comes in and a dirty family secret is revealed. She is soon seduced by him and they have sex, but they are not prepared for what's about to come...

Friday afternoon...

Hadn't yet finished with my shopping and the phone rang for the 90esth time for today. It was Emily reminding me of our meeting at her place.

- I'm on my way E, don't worry.

- Ok, don't be late S.

Finding the right dress for tomorrow's party was a matter of life and death and I was already late. I got out of the shop and took the first cab. The drive seemed to be endless, but finally we made it to Chelsea and Emily's place. The butler greeted me and took my coat.

-Hello Ms Stephanie

-Hello Edward, is Emily here?

-I'm afraid Ms Emily hasn't returned yet, but she told me she would be here anytime soon.

-Great... I said obviously annoyed.

-Would you like a cup of tea as you wait for her Miss?

-Yes, thank you Edward.

I drank the tea watching the rain outside and thinking of Emily. I can't believe her... She's always complaining about me being late but now I have to wait for her. I even finished my shopping early to come here. Emily... For you I could do anything...

You see Emily and I we 're not just bff's. We had been friends since primary school and as the years passed this friendship evolved into something much deeper. Although both of us had been totally straight, the last six months we had become lovers. I'm not much of a romantic person and probably every relationship I had was mostly for fun and pleasure.

I always had big success with the boys, being the hot blonde girl with the long legs and the fiery personality. Emily was very beautiful as well. A brunette girl with great curves, but more of a lonely person. She had a long relationship that lasted three years before we became lovers. We were always so close. Maybe one reason was that we both had been going in a girls' school and didn't have the chance to hang out with the boys so much. Now the time had come that we were preparing for life in college. It was the first time I have had such a deep and meaningful relationship...

Then my mind got back to the beautiful dress I bought earlier and I wanted to see again how it looks on me with the right pair of shoes. I quickly got upstairs to Emily's room. So many great times for the two of us in this room to remember, but now I was interested in her closet and her shoes collection. I soon found what I'd been looking for. A pair of high-heeled sandals with Swarovski crystals on the straps which would look great with my dress. Without wasting any more time I got undressed and put it on. I looked at myself in the mirror. It's just perfect, I can't wait to show it to Emily, I thought.

Suddenly the door opened and William, Emily's father, got in. He went straight to Emily's bed and looked under a pillow, where he found what he had been looking for. I couldn't believe that. He was holding a big dildo in his hand.

- I knew I had left it here.

Then he noticed me. His face turned immediately red.

- Oh Stephanie I didn't know you were here.

- I was waiting for Emily. So what's that in your hand?

- Umm, nothing special, it's just a toy we use together.

- That's a dildo, and in fact a really big one! I said smiling devilishly... And what do you mean you use it together?

- Hasn't Emily told you? god I feel so embarrassed...

- No, what should she had told me?

- We use this toy in our family pleasure moments, you know, me, Emily and Lilly.

Lilly is Emily's mother. She's a tall blond woman and former model. She remains quite stunning in our days, even if that beauty requires some "professional" help. However, all the boys of my age think of her as an amazing milf.

- You mean, you have sex all together? I can't... I can't believe that, she never told me anything.

- We 're just having some family fun because we love each other so much, you understand that don't you sweetie?

- Umm I 'm not very sure if...

I was really stunned after hearing that. Finding out that my girlfriend had kept such a secret from me for years and that she was having sex with her family... I felt so betrayed. So much for all those forever love promises she gave me and that I was the only person she could make love with. I have probably forgotten most of my first kisses with boys, but not ours. I will always remember that night in Sloane Square, next to the fountain where she kissed me for the first time. I will always remember her cherry lips gently kissing mine...

William ended my flashback short.

- Wow Stephanie, I didn't notice it earlier, but you look amazing in this dress.

- Oh thank you, isn't it great? I bought it earlier and wanted to see how it looks on me.

- Don't think about it, you 're absolutely gorgeous. You really took after your mother. She was always so beautiful and so sexy. What a woman...

My mom died when I was about four years old. I got over it as years went by, but still I miss her sometimes. William had a long relationship with her before she married my dad, and knew her really well. He was often sitting with me holding my hand and talking to me about her. William has told me almost everything I know about my mom. You see my dad never wanted to talk about her, so William and I had come very close to each other all these years.

- Hey, Stephanie come with me.

William took me by my hand and led me to the master bedroom. He closed the door behind him.

- There's something I wanted to tell you for a long time... I look at you and I really can't stop thinking of this sexy body of yours Stephanie... You 're in my dreams, I want you so much.

- William, I...

- Call me Bill now my little angel.

He led me to the bed and lied above me. He kissed me deep and I kissed him back. He kept kissing my neck and stroking my hair while he slowly helped me out of my dress. He took off my bra and lacey panties. He admired my soft and smooth skin, my completely waxed body and being totally naked I was feeling the touch of his satin bed sheets on my back. My pussy was so wet. I helped him off his clothes as well. He definitely works out too much for a guy who spends so much time working, I thought.

Most of his tenderness soon got away as he became even more horny. He pinched my erect nipples and then sat on my chest. Having his knees on my arms, I couldn't resist but taking his big cock in my mouth. I was sucking it slowly at first and gradually faster. Boy I'm good in blowjobs. At the same time he was playing with my clit and fingering my pussy. I was sucking hard on his cock and balls and he was driving me crazy with his fingers. Then he pulled back and softly slapped me on my face.

- Don't get too excited my little doll, I got more treats for you.

Having my pussy all worked out and ready, he shoved his cock deep inside me and started fucking me. He leaned forward and hugged me with his arms while fucking me. I love to be hugged by my partner during sex and somehow he knew that. I slowly moved my hands all over his back and put my finger in his ass. He couldn't see that coming and it was probably the first time a lady put a finger in his asshole, but he seemed to be loving it. He was fucking me so hard after that, so after a few moments I had a big orgasm. Bill so close to cum as well, took his cock out of my pussy and stood up. He grabbed my arm and made me knee in front of him.

- Now open your mouth you little bitch.

I obeyed and he shot his load all over my face. Most of his cum went into my mouth and some of it into my eyes and on my hair. I was looking very dirty, but I was loving every moment of it.

It was at the very same moment though that the door opened and guess who came in...

Emily and Lilly!