Family and Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did?"

"Yes. You taught me that perversity was what really turned me on: That the more taboo it got, the more I wanted it. I'm a pervert and I didn't really realize it until that night with you.

You called me a monster last night. Well, if I am a monster, you're my Doctor Frankenstein."

"You're not a monster. I'm sorry I called you that." Francis stopped us both and looked truly contrite.

"I wasn't nice to you, Francis. I haven't been nice to you much over the years and I've enjoyed tormenting you with your guilty pleasures. Maybe you were more right than wrong about me being a monster but Francis... Frankenstein's monster wasn't actually bad, just misunderstood.

Things are going to change between us. That's why I'm telling you all my dirty little secrets. I want us to be friends... Telling you about my Daddy... about all my sins... feel me." I grabbed his hand and pushed it up my tiny dress, hard against my bare pussy. I was practically dripping. If I'd been wearing underwear, it'd need changing.

"Not in the street." Francis hissed, snatching his hand away.

"I don't care." Never have. Never will.

"I do. A little decorum, please."

"As you wish, Francis." Until later, I thought. Plans were hatching in my head now.

"You were supposed to be telling me about your father. So far you've mentioned everyone else but him." He started us walking again. We were nearly at the theatre now.

"The day after I met you, I flew home for the summer recess. Daddy met me at the airport and took me for ice cream at Denny's. We hadn't done that for years and I just thought he'd missed his little girl. I did notice a lump in his pants but I thought it was because we had a very busty waitress. I teased him about it, secretly excited at being able to tease him sexually. It felt so kinky, talking about things like that with him. I got home quite damp in the crotch just from shocking and teasing him. It wasn't because I wanted him or anything like that, although it did cross my mind that I'd been your 'daughter' the night before. I just liked talking about sex and watching him try not to think of me as that grown up.

I'll tell you the rest after the play." We'd reached the theatre. "You have two tickets reserved in the name of Kruppa." I always book anything in Eric's name. It opens so many more doors than mine.

"Two tickets, CA14 and CA15. That's in the circle, Miss. The bar is open, across the foyer and up the stairs to your left." The young man in the box office tried really hard not to notice how little dress and how much skin I had on.

"Thank you." I accepted the two cardboard tickets and flashed him a smile as reward for keeping his attention on my face. Not that I would object to him looking anywhere else, but he didn't know that and his respect was appreciated.

"And your complimentary programs, Miss. Enjoy the performance." He passed me two glossy booklets too. Francis reached for them, my hands being both occupied: tickets in one, purse in the other.

"Thank you... Giles." I read his name badge. If I had brought B tonight, Giles might have ended the evening as our post-theatre snack. Oh well...

The play was marvellous. I held Francis' coat on my lap so that the people either side of us couldn't see his hand between my legs. One thing about that Clement Ribeira dress is that it's very easy to not be sitting on it. I insisted on Francis touching me the whole time and he didn't resist too much. It wasn't as if he was fingering me or anything. His hand was on my inner thigh with only his pinky finger touching my crotch, and that only against my pubis, but I appreciated the gentle public intimacy of it and I'm sure he secretly enjoyed the surreptitious public naughtiness.

I did have time to formulate a plan of action for later. Francis was being quite charming tonight but he had refused to touch me in public earlier and I wasn't going to let him get away with that. There would be a forfeit.

During the interval, I had to excuse myself to deal with the excessive moisture my confessions had elicited. As I stood up, Francis was quick with his handkerchief, removing the slick patch I'd made on the vinyl upholstery.

As we left the theatre, I hugged his arm tightly; aware he was carrying his overcoat instead of wearing it, to hide his raging erection. I hadn't worn a coat because there is no point in wearing a dress this revealing, only to hide it all. At least, that's my thinking. Anyway, it wasn't a cold night.

"That was wonderful. Thank you." Francis broke the silence as we separated from the throng outside the theatre and crossed the street.

"Thank you for coming with me. It was good, wasn't it? I see why they say it's the probable origin of the Romeo and Juliet story."

"Do you think Shakespeare would have heard of it?"

"Oh, certainly. Maybe not directly, but stories have a habit of recurring over and over again. Francis?"

"Yes?"

"Has it put you in the mood for some forbidden desire?"

"No. But you have."

"Good answer." I paused long enough to kiss him. He responded properly -- what I consider proper -- even though we were in a public street. It was time to tell him the rest of the story of how I fucked my father.

"Where are we walking to?" Francis noticed we were going the wrong way.

"The Battery. I don't want to go home yet. I have a story to finish first."

"So you do."

"Hear then, oh mighty king.

The morning after I got home, I went into the den to check my emails. I was just finishing up when I noticed a shortcut on Daddy's PC that piqued my curiosity. I clicked on it and..."

"And?" Francis prompted me out of my sudden silence.

"And it was a folder full of photographs of me... from my webcam work."

"No!"

"Yes. My nice regular customer, the one who'd been so considerate, letting me do what pleased me, was Parry.

I was stunned. Shocked. Upset... Then he turned up and caught me staring at my own ass on his computer.

But after all the screaming and how-could-you's, I finally realized how horny I felt. My father... my own father had been the guy who'd been watching some of my best orgasms over the past few months and I was wet at both ends because of it: Tears and juices leaked out in pretty comparable quantities.

That realization took me from how-could-you to what-would-you?

Francis, you weren't the first man I blackmailed into having sex: Daddy was.

He had a lot less choice than you. I practically tore off my clothes, demanding he look at me naked for real, so I could see his face. Then I made him show me how turned on I made him, how he touched himself when he was paying me to touch myself. Then one thing led to another and he had to fuck me because, if he didn't, his marriage was going to be over.

I made him fuck me every which way. He soon got with the program and started to enjoy his penance. We did all sorts of things. I made a game of seeing how close to being caught by Mom I could get us.

Then I told him I'd given up camera work in favour of whoring and gave him the job of laundering my immoral earnings. Daddy's been doing that ever since. He's very proud of me."

"Proud?" Francis seemed not to believe that.

"Oh yes. I'm a very successful whore. Think how much of your money I've earned, then multiply that by lots. I basically retired when I'd earned my first million. You and the other chosen few have me well on the way to a second million and I haven't touched a penny of it yet. Why wouldn't Daddy be proud of my success?"

"I suppose... put like that... in context..." Francis strove to find the words.

"Francis. The only thing that really matters to him is that I'm happy. I love my work and it's made me a lot of money. Just because society doesn't consider it an acceptable career..."

"Point taken. So that's how Parry..."

"Got to fuck his daughter?" I prompted.

"Precisely. Helen... Why are you telling me all this?"

"Because I want us to be friends and I've got fed up of blackmailing you. Doesn't tonight restore the balance of power?"

"So if I don't want to see you anymore, you'll agree?"

"If. But you won't do that. You want me in your life even more now because you'll feel less self-conscious admitting to your peccadilloes now that you know mine." I was confident I was right. "And Francis? You can do anything if you dare enough." "Anything?" We were right by the river now and there were very few people in sight, all of them quite distant.

"Anything." I let go of his arm, grabbed the hem of my dress and ripped it off: literally. I heard the fabric tear. It didn't matter. It went straight over the railings into the river and was gone. All I had on now was my shoes.

"What the..."

"Fuck me, Francis. Right here." I leant against the railings, my feet a little apart, watching him doing goldfish impersonations.

"Put this on." He thrust his coat at me. "Immediately." He was red with anger. It reminded me of last night, in the gallery, but tonight, I had no intention of giving in.

"Not until you fuck me." I smiled benignly and waited for him to capitulate.

"You're... insane." He hissed, moving closer, holding his coat up to hide me from view.

"Try to put that coat on me before you've fucked me, Francis, and it'll follow my dress into the river."

"This is insane." He liked that word at the moment. He must have done, because he kept repeating it.

"So? Fuck me then give me your coat or stand there waiting for the cops to arrest me. Your choice." I really didn't mind either way. Eric would make bail and notoriety didn't bother me, or my family, one iota. Francis, on the other hand, didn't want to be associated with scandal.

"I should just leave you here." He hissed. Francis hissed like an old goose when he was angry.

"You could do that. Goodnight then, Francis. Thank you for a lovely evening." I could see a couple in my peripheral vision. We were about to have company.

Francis hesitated a moment more then decided the only way to cover any of my nudity was to press himself against me. This he did.

As soon as he was against me, I grabbed a handful of his hair and kissed him, open mouthed and moaning with lust. With my free hand, I got his trousers open and his rigid cock out, pushing it unceremoniously between my thighs.

"Fuck me Francis." I moaned, noticing the approaching couple hurrying past, trying not to stare. For their benefit as much as Francis' I yelled as he slid into my pussy, "Yes! Hard, Francis... Fuck me harder."

Francis was past the point of reason now. He did exactly as asked, putting an evening's frustration and fantasy into every frantic thrust of his hips. Letting him take my weight, I hitched my legs around him, taking him much deeper into my dripping pussy as a result. Knowing he likes my potty-mouth, I urged him on.

"Oh that's it!... Fill my cunt... Fuck me like the whore I am... Come in me, Francis... drain your balls into my hot cunt..." I knew he wouldn't last long but he caught me out by coming almost straight away. "Yess!!!" I yelled, feeling his seed spurting up me. "Yes!"

As soon as his cock stopped twitching, I eased him out, tucked him back into his pants, which were a mess but not that obvious in the dark, then let him put his coat around me.

We heard sirens approaching from the distance as we started to walk back towards the city lights and the prospect of getting a cab home.

I don't know that the sirens were because of us, but I'd like to think so.

"Insane." Francis hadn't said a word all the way back to his apartment. Now, with his door closed, having made it home without getting arrested, he was still hung up on that word.

"But wasn't it fun?" I took off his coat, happily naked again.

"It was terrifying."

"It was fun. You came very quickly. You must have been very excited."

"But we could have been arrested."

"But we weren't." I tried to undress him, only to be pushed away. Francis hadn't finished being cross with me.

"Don't ever do anything like that again."

"I'll do precisely what I choose to do, Francis. You're not the boss of me. Nobody is. Are you going to take your clothes off? Or shall I put your coat back on and go home?" I really didn't have any intention of going home. I made the offer but only because I was already lying on Francis' sofa with one leg draped over the back of it and was using my fingers to transfer Francis semen from my pussy to my mouth.

"Insane." He muttered once more, under his breath. I guess he just wanted the last word, because he pulled at the knot of his tie while muttering it. I let it pass. It didn't take him long to undress and I was pleased to see he was hard again. I'm always pleased to see a hard penis.

"Would you like me to be Christabelle now?" I got off the sofa and let him embrace me.

"Yes." He nuzzled my neck.

"Can we go to my bedroom then, Pappy?" It was always easier to be 'Christabelle' in her room, surrounded by her stuff. I led Francis by the hand, all the way to his daughter's bed. "Ooh, Pappy! Is this for me?" I took hold of his penis.

"Yes. All for you, Christabelle." Francis had that slightly out of focus expression he got when imagining fucking his daughter.

"Yummy." I dipped my head and sucked gently on his cock. It still tasted of our al fresco fuck.

"Oh yes, Darling... Suck Pappy off." Francis likes blowjobs and, since he'd already had one orgasm, tonight, I knew he'd last a long time in my mouth. "Oh... That feels good... you're a very bad girl..."

I didn't answer, being far too busy sucking and licking his hard cock while his fingers twisted through my hair. Francis could hang onto my head as much as he liked: He wasn't big enough to make me gag, no matter how hard he tried to fuck my mouth. If he wanted to get rough, I was up for it. But he didn't. He let me do it all at my own pace, not in any great hurry to come in my mouth.

It was a while since I'd blown Francis in Christabelle's room. On the previous occasions, I'd worn her pyjamas and pretended to be asleep until he came in to say goodnight and...

Whatever. This time, I was naked and I didn't want to be left out of the orgasm race twice in one evening so I swivelled around to get my crotch over his mouth.

Francis doesn't actually like the taste of his own come, but he will lick it out of me if he's being submissive. This time, I didn't give him a choice, grinding my moist, musky pussy against his chin until he took the hint and stuck his tongue into me.

It didn't take much to tip me over the edge. If I hadn't had a head start on sucking Francis, he'd have been left high and dry. As it was, I came just as he did, my insides twitching almost in unison with the cock in my mouth. I swallowed his come just as he got a face full of mine. Cocks make great gags: If you're a screamer like me and you want quieter orgasms, I recommend them.

* * * * *

"Sounds like you told Francis pretty much everything." Daddy said when I'd finished my story. "Which should make things interesting when I see him next."

"Only about us two. He still doesn't know I seduced Mom too."

"And I'd prefer that he never did know it." Mom said with a truckload of sincerity.

"He won't, Mom. I promise. Daddy? Am I going to be spanked for being naughty?" I hoped so. I like it when Daddy spanks my bottom, because he's always so gentle and loving afterwards.

"Not tonight. But I wouldn't bet against it tomorrow night." Parry said.

"Promise?" I asked.

"No fair." Said B. "If you spank her, she always gets you to herself all night. That'll be two nights when we -- me and Kelsey -- don't get a look in."

"Girls!" Meg spoke with authority, as only the madam of this brothel could. "Parry will sleep with who he wants, when he wants... just as long as it's with me tonight." There was laughter at that.

"And if any of you gets really lonely..." Eric said, almost casually, despite the now quite apparent activity of Kelsey's hand in his pants.

"B?" Parry said. "I promise you, solemnly, before this august assembly, if Helen gets her well deserved punishment tomorrow, you will be invited to share my bed afterwards."

"Thank you, Daddy." B looked demure as only B can.

"Well that's settled then." Eric said matter-of-factly. "Now, Meg? What was it you were going to tell us about your day?"

* * * * *

[Meg]

"Darling," I turned to Parry, "I've been a very bad girl too."

"With Eric? That's certainly not a spanking offence." Parry grinned.

I Love the openness our relationship has since Helen seduced us. It's wonderful to know that no matter what I do, I'll never have to hide it from my husband. That honesty has made us closer than I'd ever thought possible. Certainly closer than the fidelity we had for so many years, and that's saying a lot because we were always a close couple.

"Not with Eric... Ok, with Eric too... Every night, actually." I paused to look smug about that. I do so enjoy the attentions of my young and hung lover. "But not just with Eric." I wanted to play hard to get for just a little while longer.

"Mom!" Helen exclaimed. Was that shock or delight? Must be delight: Helen isn't shockable.

"Did you fuck Francis Deerborne too?" Parry's question was deliberately absurd.

"Hardly!" I wouldn't. I really wouldn't. Francis Deerborne is a pervert. Helen may enjoy his company for that very reason, but I certainly wouldn't. Oh, I accept a certain amount of perversion from my family, but that's different: I love them. Love makes a lot of allowances.

"Meg. Stop teasing us." B pleaded so sweetly that I could not refuse. I can never refuse our Honey B.

"All right. Eric's heard some of this already but I seduced my new admin assistant." I watched Parry closely, gauging his reaction.

"What's his name?" Parry asked, apparently unsurprised at my confession.

"Her name is Rebecca." I blushed. I couldn't believe I was blushing. In this household, among these people, there was still something that could embarrass me. That was a revelation in itself.

"Way to go, Mom!" Helen stood, leant over and kissed me firmly, controlling the kiss by holding my face between her palms. As she stopped, B, who'd got up and moved around behind me, took over where my daughter left off. Kelsey was last in line but by no means least. By the time she'd finished, the other two were seated again.

"Thank you, girls. It's good to know you approve." And why wouldn't they? I've had five female lovers: three were at this table, Mary was in Antigua and Rebecca... well that's the story I was supposed to be telling, "Parry? Have I been very bad?"

"Not enough evidence. You'd better tell us the whole story." Parry reached back between my thighs, warming his hand on the bare bits between my stocking tops and my knickers. It felt good to be touched: It always does.

"The whole story then." I started at the beginning.

* * * * *

"Miss Holden. You're late. The meeting started an hour ago." I was on my way back from the conference room when I encountered my tardy assistant just coming out of the elevator.

"Oh!" Startled by my voice behind her, Rebecca actually leapt, managing not to drop her takeout coffee, but only by letting go of her purse, which hit the floor with a dull thud and emptied itself across the corridor.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." I'm not an ogress. I bent to help her pick up the contents of her purse: all those little things a girl just can't get through the day without.

"I... I was... Thanks." Rebecca fumbled for an explanation, only to be even more completely put off guard when I retrieved a long glass sex toy that had rolled right across the corridor.

"I have one of these at home." I have lots of them actually. Rebecca's was that one with the red hearts moulded onto it. I handed it back.

"I... That is..." Her cheeks were radiating heat and the crimson was spreading down over her bosom. I had ample opportunity to notice that because squatting to pick up her things meant showing a lot of décolletage.