Family and Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rebecca, relax. Its ok." I smiled at her, trying to calm her. It must have been mortifying: being caught with a sex toy at work, by her boss, on only her third day.

"I..." she looked perilously close to tears. It was that embarrassing.

"I said it's ok." I helped her back to her feet and gave her a brief hug. It helped.

"I'm sorry I was late. One of the bridges was closed. A truck jack-knifed right in the middle of it. God only knows how the driver managed to be going fast enough to do that, but... Sorry about Adam." This last came out quickly and in a whisper.

"Adam?" Who was Adam?

"My toy. It's called Adam." Rebecca looked even more embarrassed: which shouldn't have been possible.

"Adam? Named after anyone in particular?" I had to ask.

"Yes... A friend of mine... He lives overseas so..."

"So you have a substitute. Nothing wrong with that." I tried to sound matter-of-fact about it. I don't actually use toys much. "Phone sex?"

"Yes." Rebecca still had difficulty making eye contact. She really wasn't happy with this conversation but I couldn't help myself.

"Well, just as long as it's not on company time." I put my 'boss' hat back on, metaphorically.

"Oh, I would never..." she was quick to protest her innocence, until she saw me smiling again and realized I was teasing her.

"Why don't you go and get us a couple of proper coffees and come through to my office. I'll tell you what you missed this morning." I left her standing in the corridor.

But I couldn't get the image of that shiny glass toy out of my head, or the image of Rebecca's very ample bosom. I was still daydreaming about the incident in the corridor when Rebecca came into my office with two cups of coffee and a shorthand pad.

"Thank you." I accepted a cup. "You didn't actually miss much. You weren't the only one who had trouble getting in this morning. I just went over the project audits you typed up yesterday and listened to the excuses. It's all on this." I pushed a Pearlcorder across the desk. Rebecca took it. "I'd like to apologise too, for startling you by the elevator."

"That's ok. I was late." Rebecca said, starting to blush again as she relived the rolling dildo incident.

"How are you settling in?" It was a very 'bossish' question but relevant: she'd been here three days and we had to get to know each other sometime. Now was as good a time as any.

"Very well... I think. It's a lot to take in, but I think I'm getting to grips with everything."

"Well you seem to be. I'm sure you'll be up to speed in no time at all. If there's anything you really don't understand, do please ask. I'd rather spend my time explaining things than fixing them."

"Thank you. I'll remember that."

"Good. Anything you'd like to ask me?"

"Actually, yes. But it's a bit personal..." Rebecca hesitated. I hoped she was going to grow out of that nervousness soon. I needed an assistant who could be a ball-breaker-by-proxy occasionally. But it was her first week and this job was a big step up in responsibility for her.

"More personal that Adam?" The devil made me say it. She blushed to her nipples again. "Sorry. Whatever it is, you can ask."

"... Is Mr Barrington really your husband?"

"Yes. Thirty years next month." And yes, I am proud of that. "Why do you ask?"

"I'd heard rumours but you introduced yourself as Ms Fairclough."

"My maiden name. I've always used it professionally because it's the name on all the certificates." I waved in the general direction of the far wall and the framed certificates that hung on it.

"And no wedding ring?" Rebecca was observant.

"Around my neck, Dear." I fished out the gold band that I wore on a long, slender chain. "It's a man's world and a woman who can balance a career, running a household and parenthood still doesn't get the same respect as a woman with just a career to think about."

"But surely most of the company knows? I've been here three days and I know."

"They do. They also know I'm in charge of this department. It's visitors who still hand me their coats and tell me how they take their coffee."

"That's awful." Rebecca giggled despite her assertion.

"Isn't it just?" I actually thought it was funny too, the first time it happened, but it does get old.

"I'd better get this typed up." Rebecca brandished the little recorder.

"Finish your coffee first." I sipped mine and watched her relax back into her chair.

"Can I ask a personal question?"

"Sure, I guess." She broke eye contact though. I think she may have guessed what was coming next.

"Why do you bring your toys to work?" I watched the blush return to her face and bosom: A silent tide of crimson.

"Finally, Rebecca spoke. "I bought it yesterday, on my lunch break. I had to leave the packaging at the shop to get it in my purse then I forgot to take it out last night because I got home so late and was so tired and..." The flood of rationalisations and excuses faltered.

"Its ok Rebecca. It's just us girls here. I just wondered how bored you must be here. That's all."

"Oh! I'm not bored here. Not at all!" Rebecca was instantly defensive. She missed the irony. Understandable really: she was upset and embarrassed and I really wasn't helping with that.

"I was joking. I really do have one just like... Adam? Mr Barrington buys them for me from time to time."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Adam's my first."

"Oh? Well I'll look forward to hearing how you get on with it. Now, if you'll excuse me..." I gently dismissed Rebecca because my phone was flashing for my attention.

"Sorry, Ms Fairclough." She apologised needlessly as she stood to leave.

"And Rebecca? When we're on our own, it's Meg not Ms Fairclough. Ok?"

"Yes, Ms Fair... Meg." She gave me a self-conscious smile and left.

* * * * *

"Eric, it's not funny." I slapped my lover and employer. We'd just made love and I was telling him about the girl with the glass dildo while he recovered his vigour. "She's a shy girl and she was horribly embarrassed. And I didn't exactly help by going on about it. Living here has been a bad influence on me: I would never have deliberately made her blush in the old days."

"You'd never have taken a lover to bed instead of your husband in the old days. Should I leave?" Eric made no move to get out of my bed.

"Don't you dare!" I protested, grabbing his still flaccid penis to restrain him. I don't care that Eric is the same age as my daughter, or that he's her lover too. I appreciate his attentions all the more for that age gap.

"Is this Rebecca cute?" Eric, being male, is very visually oriented. I think that's why he keeps buying me such pretty frillies.

"She has a pretty smile and a lot of chest. I'd call her curvy." I found myself holding up a mental picture of the view down Rebecca's top. I almost missed Eric's question.

"So? Would you?"

"What? Oh, yes. I like curves." I have curves so I appreciate them in others and I'm honest enough with myself to admit there is a reason I can't shake that mental image of her bosom.

"So do I." Eric's hand roamed across my bosom, tweaking a nipple in passing. "But if you like her that way, why not try seducing her?"

"Because I'm her boss. And because that's not my style."

"Meg, how many girls have you had?" Eric knew full well how many.

"Four. But I didn't initiate any of it... I was seduced by Helen, who insisted on B joining us, then Kelsey made me her first conquest, then there was Mary, which was, as I recall, your idea."

"Ok, so Rebecca can be your first conquest, maybe? So what if you are her boss? I'm your boss, at least on paper, and we fuck." Eric's hand had found the hot, wet folds of my pussy and his fingers were right inside me. It was very distracting. His penis was almost hard again too.

"No, Eric. It's not the same. Nothing is quite the same as this crazy family."

"Just think about it."

"Eric, Darling. If you don't shut up and fuck me, I'm going to throw you out and resort to a glass dildo myself."

"Can I watch?" Eric asked, but he moved quickly on top of me and eased into my body as I guided his erection between my spread thighs.

Eric's mouth found mine and the conversation was mercifully curtailed. I love Eric dearly, but he is such a tease. I'm never sure whether he's joking or not.

Being made love to by Eric -- and it always feels like making love, not fucking -- is indescribable, but I'll try.

Because he's so big where it counts, he's necessarily a very gentle lover. He's about twice the size of Parry, both in length and width. He has amazing stamina too. I often take quite a while to get to having an orgasm but Eric always lasts the distance and frequently 'plays through' to my second or third climax. That is worth more than rubies.

I curled my legs around his hips and clung to his neck as his tongue tangled with mine like two snakes mating. His long, slow hip action drove him deep into me but nowhere near as deeply as he could go.

We could both hear the obscene squelching of his seed and my juices from our first bout, squeezing out of my pussy as his penetration displaced them. That's another thing about Eric: He never mind's sloppy seconds. This time it was his come oozing around his cock but, often enough, it had been Parry's. My experience is limited but Helen's isn't and she says she's never met another man as comfortable with his sexuality as Eric.

At least this second time, there was no need for the bottled lubricant that I so often need with Eric. I pulled him harder against my bosom, enjoying the coarseness of the sparse hair of his chest as it scoured my nipples.

Eric stopped kissing me and whispered in my ear. "Tell me how you'd do Rebecca."

"I'd teach her how to use that dildo." I thought about how much fun that could be. "Sliding the smooth glass into her for the first time would be amazing."

"Would you lick her first?" Eric was speeding up. His mental pictures must have been as explicit as mine.

"Yes... I'd touch her, get her nice and moist, then taste her pussy then keep my lips closed tightly around her clit as I slid the big head of her dildo past her lips and all the way into her." It was shockingly easy to imagine all of that. Maybe Eric was right about me seducing her.

"Would you push it this deep?" Eric pressed into me as deeply as he could, the pressure against my cervix was not that comfortable and I gasped, making him relax a fraction.

"Yes... I'd fuck her hard."

"How hard?... This hard?" Eric speeded up, really going for it. My pussy was pulsing erratically around his shaft and the first faint twinges of my orgasm were starting to assert themselves.

"Much harder..." I couldn't tell you if that was an answer or a request. "Much, much harder."

Eric took it as a request and proceeded to fuck me so hard that I was gasping with every stroke. He was relentless and as I started to climax, exulting loudly, he never faltered in his deep, quick thrusting, though the contractions of my abdomen were gripping his cock so tightly. The increased heat and friction of those spasms lifted me even higher and the volume of my cries kept pace with my ecstasy. Eric kept me coming for an eternity, or so it seemed, then slowly brought me back down to Planet Earth.

As reality reasserted itself and I could feel the bed under me again, he was still stroking slowly in and out of my tender, stretched, quivering pussy. He hadn't come, but that's not unusual for Eric. Like I said earlier: He has such stamina.

"That hard?" He asked with a lecherous grin, slowing to a halt still deep inside, feeling the aftershocks of my orgasm caressing his cock.

"What?" I'd lost track of the fantasy we'd been sharing. "Oh... Yes." But it was just a fantasy. I was not about to try and seduce my new assistant.

"You're sweating." Eric, ever the considerate lover, propped himself on his elbows and stretched to reach a baby wipe from the bedside table. "Here. Let me." He delicately wiped my forehead and my temples with the moist, cool tissue. It felt wonderful and incredibly intimate, with him still deep inside me. He wiped my neck next, prompting me to turn my face left then right to make it easier for him. When the cool cloth reached my breasts, my back arched, raising my bosom under his hand. "Relax." He barely whispered. I obeyed.

Ever so gently, ever so slowly, he eased his still hard penis out of me and moved from above me to beside me. I let my legs relax. My thighs were trembling and not just because I'd had such an amazing climax. They'd been spread wide and held aloft for a long time: it's a stress position.

Eric reached for another wipe and smoothed it over my trembling thighs and the lower part of my abdomen, between my navel and where my pubic hair used to be.

"Thank you, Darling." I had my eyes closed. Eric knows all the ways to make me relax after sex. I wanted to sleep but... not just yet. "I'm sorry you didn't come." I should know better than to apologise for that: after all, it's happened often enough, but it always seems polite to say sorry. "Maybe the girls are still up." One thing was certain: I couldn't take any more of Eric's lovemaking tonight. But isn't it rude to send him away to find someone else to finish the job?

"It's not important. Shall I turn out the lights?"

And that's why I love Eric so much. How considerate can one man be? "Thank you." I took a third baby wipe and pressed it between my own thighs. I really should have gone to the bathroom and washed properly but I was bushed.

As the room went dark, I snuggled against Eric's hard chest and let sleep take me. If he snuck away to find Helen or B, I didn't notice, but I wouldn't have minded.

* * * * *

"Good morning, Meg." Rebecca was in bright and early the next morning. And I do mean bright. There was glow about her and a twinkle in her eye that I recognised.

"Good morning, Rebecca. Why don't you fetch us both some coffee and come through. I want to hear all about it." Eric's suggestion that I seduce her had been on my mind since I woke up. Truth to tell, it was on my mind while I was asleep too. I had the most lurid dreams involving glass sex toys and office desks.

"Tell you about...?" Rebecca isn't good at playing coy. Her almost instant blush gave her away. I ignored the pathetic attempt at evasion and carried on through to my office.

Rebecca joined me a few minutes later with a cup in each hand.

"Thanks." I sipped at the hot java. "I know it doesn't seem like it these last couple of days, but fetching coffee for me isn't really one of your duties. I've been taking advantage rather."

"That's ok. I don't mind getting coffee for you." Rebecca was still new enough to be eager to please.

"All the same. You were hired as my admin assistant, not a waitress. I'll bear that in mind and I suggest you do too."

"Thanks Meg." Rebecca looked pleased with that prospect at least. She relaxed. "You have a meeting with Gavin Jensen of Techtonics Inc. in an hour. He was due in earlier but called to say he was running late. I told him you'd understand and, yes, you could see him at ten instead. Would you like me to bump your ten thirty head-to-head with Mr Vickery?"

"No need. I won't be long with Mr Jensen. It's just a handshake. Now that Kruppa owns the lion's share of Techtonics, I wanted to meet their head of technical services because he's going to be reading my name on a lot of memos from now on. I have plans for their company. They were specifically acquired because I wanted a dedicated IT service provider in the group as part of the drive towards standardization.

Thinking about it, the rescheduling will help. Let Mr Vickery know that Mr Jensen will be sitting in on our head-to-head. Might as well get the ball rolling."

"No problem." Rebecca put aside her cup and made a quick note on her shorthand pad. "Anything else?"

"Am I really going to have to ask twice?" C'mon, I thought, you know you want to tell someone. It might as well be me.

"I was on the phone to Adam for three hours last night." Rebecca couldn't maintain eye contact. She was blushing to her bosom again too.

"This is Adam the Englishman? Not Adam the dildo?"

"He's not an Englishman. He gets quite upset at being called English. He's Welsh. Apparently there's a lot of animosity between the English and the Welsh."

"Whatever. Three hours? And you're glowing. Did you try out the other Adam too?"

"Yes." It was a short answer but loaded with assumptions. The blush had disappeared down Rebecca's blouse and her nipples were getting obvious. I thought again about Eric's suggestion. Could I?

"On the phone?" I prompted.

"Yes."

"So. Rebecca, you're blushing. It's just phone sex. I told you yesterday I have a toy just like yours. How often do you think Mr Henderson and I are apart?" I recalled my response the first time Helen caught me with a vibrator, before she and I were lovers, and I took pity on Rebecca. "We don't have to talk about it, if you don't want to, but I really do understand. I've been there, done that, had the orgasms."

"Really?" Rebecca made eye contact again: a good sign.

"Really. Parry... Mr Henderson... Likes buying me toys. He likes it even more when I use them while we're on the phone. Did Adam like it?"

"Oh yes. He loves listening to me... masturbating."

"Naturally. He's a guy. I'll tell you a secret... All my toys are named after famous men. I like to fantasize about cheating on Parry."

"Really? Who?"

"Well, your Adam is my George, after Gorgeous George Clooney. But I have Brad and Angelina too, and Mr President."

"Brad and Angelina?" Rebecca was properly puzzled.

"The dildo is called Brad but the harness is called Angelina. It's a strap-on. I can't help thinking of Angelina as a dominatrix." None of which was true. I was improvising new kinkiness that, if I mentioned it at home, would undoubtedly become real in no time at all.

"And does Mr Henderson...?" The sweet girl couldn't quite bring herself to ask if the CEO of a billion dollar corporation likes getting fucked with a strap-on called Brad. No surprise there.

"No. Oh, I threaten him with it, but that's not my thing and I'm certain, after twenty-five years, it's not his either. But we digress. You were telling me all about your evening." She wasn't, but she was about to.

"There isn't much to tell." Rebecca resisted still. At least she'd stopped looking at the floor and the blush had faded somewhat.

"Oh, I think there is. First off, how was your first time with your new toy?"

"Well, A bit sore... I can't believe I'm telling you this... I should have been more gentle with myself." The blush was back with a vengeance.

"It's easy to get carried away, isn't it? Glass is smooth but doesn't yield under pressure like the real thing."

"And I used lots of the lube that came with it." Rebecca blurted out.

"If you'll take advise from an old hand at this, go easy on yourself until you get used to the size of that glass head. It's worth it, if you persevere."

"I will... It was amazing. It hurt a bit going in, a lot more coming out but while it was inside me..."

"I know, dear. I know." I could say the same about Eric, but I would never mention him in the office.

"And Adam said it was best orgasm he'd ever heard." Rebecca was over the embarrassment now and much more forthcoming. "He came so hard, just listening."

"I'm not surprised."

"And he sent me a picture to prove it. I've never seen so much semen."

"Did you send him a picture of your new best friend?" I wanted to keep her talking. Eric's idea was looking more and more like a good one. I could feel myself getting moist as I listened to this young woman's sexy secrets and mentally undressed her right here in my office.

"Oh yes. The flash on my camera made the glass glow! It looked amazing. Adam thought so too. I... I've never done anything that... rude... before."