Family and Friends

Story Info
Life in a free thinking family.
3.2k words
3.45
86.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Janice1939
Janice1939
84 Followers

Family and Friends,

Mother was a very liberated woman who taught us children to be always prepared for everything and always stand our ground. Her most repeated advice was "make sure you enjoy life it only comes once". She knew long before I knew that my sexual interest were more into other girls than in males. Due to two things first she was Bi sexual herself, the second because she was a loving mother. Leaving me as a young adult with the belief I could enjoy both sides without shame was her ability to make me feel right in most circumstances.

As long as I can remember all her siblings received a regular full body massages administered by either one of our parents. One day just after my eighteenth birthday her body massage didn't stop with her hands, my body told me that something far more interesting was taking place her tongue and mouth had begun with giving me my first orgasm. It had started so gradually while I was dosing at the end of this very relaxing massage to unexpected arousal, knowing she would never do this if it was bad I enjoyed it with every wave of pleasure that rippled through my whole body. Only opening my eyes just before my first orgasm took place. We were alone that day which allowed me to reciprocate the same to mother, after seeing mothers head between my legs and licking and sucking on my pussy. We were not just mother and daughter anymore we became friends and lovers talked openly what to expect from life, we became each others masseurs.

The memories of my own first lovemaking I slowly took the tip of my tongue and slid it between her swollen lips and found she was wet and the taste was like warm honey. I could have devoured her right then and there but she pushed my face away and with an ass as round and bouncy and like a fucking dog I followed her to the bedroom. If I had a cock, it would have stood a full 12" by then and I would have fucked mother like a madman.

Mother held my face to her open pussy and begged me to stick my tongue in her cunt and make her come, which I did gladly!! I licked her from her ass to clit up and down again and again, sucking each sweet drop of pussy cum every time she had an orgasm. Not satisfied after our first orgasms we lay on top of each other with our faces in each others honey pots. Arriving at a point where we were both so drained that we woke up hours later on our sides still with our faces in each others crotches while before we showered we each had another orgasm.

We were children of a loving family and were all expected to marry and have children of our own. Satisfactory living left many doors open, as I was not just the exception of loving women more than men. Dreaming about different ways to enjoy sex, I found many ways to make them come true. Never shy about my body I only wore panties when my periods were making them necessary, allowing a peak when it suited me. Mother told me I love your dad but I need my girlfriend more. I thank my lucky stars that our husbands are friends and we have our own personal time as they do.

After she told me I was keeping a watch out for when the two would meet, so I could walk in on them, which did not take long. While we all wound up very satisfied just the knowledge that Janet was married and had a daughter my age made my orgasm much more intense when she was licking sucking and on request forcing her tongue into my anus for the most complete satisfactory feeling only sex can give.

Being rather picky with whom I would share my body in my late child bearing days. I wanted children while at that time the thought of a female couple to have their own was unheard of. That is why I married outside my own sphere, he was not just far younger but his family did come from the posh side of society. Not rich as far as money went but everyone was either a professor, or an architect, medical doctor, or teacher etc. etc. I was warned about that difference as soon as he said I do, when I asked will you marry me. Not just because being a lot older than my young husband. I was warned that it won't last; you will be out of your league with your education of only three nearly four years of primary school everyone did say. While Willem wanted me and was smart enough to have me on my terms, most males are so far up themselves they won't even eat your pussy but demand you give them a blow job.

Yeah, like many people not very intelligent but very demanding. Acting as if they know it all, Willem was different educated and not like most of them he knew his place and was never after his own gratification only. He knew that our difference made him never superior but more the other way around. Willem had answered me to marry me after my second orgasm while he had been eating my pussy for the first time I had asked when he was still on his knees. It happened in the sixties while some of my friends were there some drinking others involved with their own partners my skirt had hidden what he was up to, but all had a good Idea when I yelled out will you marry me.

I knew if I could make my young husband see how lucky he was to marry me a woman far superior than himself and that we would both be very happy. After I had taught myself enough by reading everything to know about the positions I wanted, watching others to help me into responsible positions before migrating. My employment record made my migration to Australia just an administrative task of about 4 weeks.

To be the first to talk what I expected from our sex-lives was something he was happy with and I as long as Willem gave me what I needed. Since I liked the lights on and the curtains wide open when we fucked. His mother would have dropped death of embarrassment if she had known. Not that I needed anyone to watch but riding his cock while exposed was always a turn on. Showing of was a turn on for us both, till years after I had born our children. The two little ones were what they call a pigeon pair, a girl and a boy. Both received there daily massages as I had received from childhood, and I had taught Willem, the need to be massaged to keep in good health. Known by the ancients; that a daily full body's massage restores a good blood flow improving your wellbeing; leaving your body always at its best for a long and healthy life.

As my own parents had done for me, both my mother and dad knew my body as good as I did. While it took a while to have Willem massaging me he came soon around, especially as no part of the body was ever forgotten, neither when it was his turn. I was never comfortable with his penis inside my pussy but I wanted children. Willem was so good with his tongue never shy to fuck my anus as much as licking my pussy to make me feel a real woman.

It was not long after our marriage that my husband cajoled me into joining a nudist club; he did not have too try hard I thought it would be a great experience. We and our friends, another migrant couple with two young children, like us a boy and a girl only their two a little older than ours. We had all become friends after our special day only a little more than 4 years ago, arriving in this country we had our wedding ceremony five months after my arrival, in our new country without any family interference. Frank and Theresa had become my best friends. I had met Theresa at my workplace in the hospital where she and I were employed, we clicked as friends she did nursing and I was very capable in the Laundry since I knew the machinery and was able to fix minor breakdowns from what I had learned in my previous employment. Together the four of us wrote to the management of the Helios sun club, whose grounds were in the Dandenong ranges their club-grounds were owned by the membership. The night we decided began with a game of strip Jack naked, followed by us two women dancing nude together. Theresa and I dancing together awakened a need to make her mine. I was wet when the music stopped, changing partners I danced with Frank and my Willem danced with Theresa.

It had not taken long into the dance with Theresa close so our nipples brushed against one and other placing my right leg so it was brushing against her mount while hers rubbed against mine that had made me truly wet; my Willem got a much lubricated pussy that night. When my girlfriend danced with my husband I am sure that during their dance his dick had entered her pussy when dancing cheek to cheek, which they both denied. Their denials given at different times, Willem denied it that night before we went to bed, allowing me to reach one of my best orgasms as his penis seemed far harder when I lowered myself on it. While my girlfriend told me when asked the same when we went shopping two days later, that his erection had touched her mount but never slipped in. We both agreed that we should at least fuck our husbands when we were all together, but first came the visit from the club president and their female secretary, everything they told us sounded fine except no open sexual encounters outside our own hut or van which was a bummer. All went well that Friday night and we were accepted for our introductory visit eight days from then. That would have been late spring 1966.

The next day we celebrated our acceptance with fucking our husbands in front of one and other. While Theresa was a little shyer than I was, we let them undress us first Frank would strip me while Theresa stripped Willem. So much more fun when her husband undressed me while letting his hands wander over my body, which made it all much more of a turn on. That made the whole experience far more exciting than I ever imagined while Willem must have been enjoying himself as his penis seemed to have risen much more than usual. Getting ready he lay himself down with his penis sticking up, so I could mount him. This was a total surprise to Frank that a woman should be in charge when a couple fucks. That I would demand from Willem for me to be in charge. That I chose to fuck to reach my orgasms and I decided the pace for my personal satisfaction. In the end Theresa lost all her shyness and began to touch first my nipples, even went as far as stimulating my clitoris while I was riding the hardest cock my husband had filled me with ever. As luck went I got rolling orgasms lasting at least five minutes before Willem did cum. That night will never leave my memories until I die, that my Theresa was stimulating me while I rode his cock.

When we had recuperated Willem had his hands all over Theresa while he was undressing her and this time I caught him slipping his finger in her pussy. Willem came back to me saying, "Well Theresa was playing with your pussy what's the difference." Frank wanted Theresa on all fours so he could fuck her from behind, this allowed me Josh to slip my head underneath Theresa allowing me to suck on her nipples and to stimulate her clitoris as she had done to me. While Frank was pounding his thick cock into Theresa's squishing pussy unbelievable how wet she had become. After that day Theresa and I became inseparable for what our men lacked in stamina we complimented our needs with one and other. The amount of nectar her vagina produced was a treat in itself my days were not whole if I had not tasted her. It still took till our children were teenagers that Theresa and I decided to live together; our husbands were welcome but only under our rules.

My Willem came around first being nude in our home wearing his collar at all times and when I wanted Theresa in my bed for my own pleasure. I just tied him with his leash in the backyard. He knew better than to free himself.

The first time Willem was home when Theresa visited me we really got him going being nude wearing his collar while we both had no intention to include Willem into our own affair. Willem was told to take our foot wear of with his mouth and suck our toes, seeing Willem getting an erection Theresa began with giving him a foot job, by encircling his penis with her two feet and rolling his penis in between them putting most of the pressure on his cock head which made him cum all over her feet. This we had him lick clean until there was none left.

Our two men stayed in the spare bedroom most days after my two teenagers caught and watched me and Theresa in the sixty-nine position, one night. They had never been excluded when we had sex our daughter liked to stroke her dad until he was nice and hard before she would stop. It took a while after Theresa had moved into my place for Frank to join our family; it took him until his own daughter told him to give in; before he finally caved in.

Theresa's daughter was and still is a hot one, if she did not join the two of us! Enjoying life by making love with the two of us or with me only or her mother, she would use her father Frank. She even had her father and Willem eating her out when they had been send into the spare room or backyard.

The test for our pets Frank and Willem in our new home came to show that they were for real in an all female party. Wendy who is Theresa's eldest had invited some of her female friends and some of Theresa and mine which ranged in ages from 19 till 45+ most of them lesbians or bisexual women. The boys were told to serve nude and were wearing their collars and leashes so everyone knew where their place was. Both had their arses filled with thick butt-plugs that with an attached tail hanging at the outside, so it looked like the tails belonged to their backsides. Wendy had both plugs humming away and when she wanted their cocks standing up hard she just increased the speed. One of the young guests grabbed one of our men's hard cocks and said he is leaking cum, why don't we have them mount one and other so we can watch? The little vixen was a truly dominatrix even if she was one of the youngest women that night. The thick anal plug was removed from Willem his anal opening left far enough open for Frank to enter keeping his dick as hard as possible with the butt-plug vibrating in his ass. He wasn't quick enough so I took the riding crop which is and item hanging alongside our lounge room door and hit him hard over his buttocks hard enough for it to show that night, by the time I hit him for the second time his dick was well embedded in Willem's anus. We could not and would not refuse our friends and guests to have our men serving them as they wished.

The little vixen put on music and from our surround sound system a male voice sang several times repeats of "I love you so". When Frank reduced his fucking speed Wendy turned the vibrator back up, of his but plug so when he finally started to shoot his load in Willem's fuck-hole. Frank keeps on coming and coming. He said later, "It felt as if my whole body was emptying in Willem." When finally his deflated penis comes out of Willem's anus he is told to lick it clean while Willem cleans up Frank's dick with his mouth every time Frank tries to pull his face away from Willem's anus one of the girls will push it back telling him you aren't done yet your cum is still weeping out. In the meantime some of the older girls were drifting of to the various bedrooms with one or more of the young twenty year olds or younger women. While four of our female guests had formed a daisy chain in our lounge room and were moaning loudly. Those of us who had enjoyed the show made sure that Willem does not miss out and we have Frank giving him a blow job. When Willem is coming in Frank's mouth; my two children walk in on them each with their own partner, both had been living in their individual homes for some time, and were not expected. I have to tell my son that he and his boyfriend are welcome but only nude males were allowed at our party, that night. While at that same time his sister is trying to tell her boyfriend the same thing, and he is nude within minutes at least she had him well under control. While junior is trying to convince his partner to join in without any great results. Since they had come with his boyfriend's parents for a get to know his family, I walked out introduced myself and invited his parents in with the same rule that men are to serve and be nude in our home. Bruce did not need coaching when he came in and as soon as he was naked he had a raging hard on too. Most surprising was when one of the other guest welcomed Jolene with a French kiss seeing other women kiss and grope one and other she hesitantly joined in too, seeing her husband interests in Frank and Willem's actions she involved herself with the eighteen year old who showed her the ropes. One thing for sure she was a satisfied woman when she left for home.

At least my whole family knows how to live happily I thought when I drifted of to sleep that night with Wendy's head on one shoulder and Theresa's on the other. While both of them had one of their hands on my pussy it made me feel really wanted.

Janice1939
Janice1939
84 Followers