Family BBQ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to take me all the way into her mouth. She stuffed her face with my cock and then took it out to admire it every so often. I was watching her gobble my knob when she reached down and appeared to be rubbing her pussy. After a minute she stopped and looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"I'm so horny cousin, I need some attention down there." She said pouting from behind my dick.

"I'll help you out if you help me out." I offered her.

"What should we do?" She asked.

"You can give me a lap dance with your bikini on and we can rub against each other." I said scooting back on the bed a little.

She nodded her head in agreement as she stood up. Her hand was still down the front of her bikini rubbing her pussy. The image of her tits out with her hand in her bikini was so hot my cock twitched. She got up and straddled me so her pussy was right over my dick. Her pussy was radiating with heat and I could clearly see her wet bikini sticking her camel toe. She started stroking my cock and rubbing her bikini covered pussy against it. I was really enjoying her swollen and wet pussy lips rubbing me thru the soft bikini. I could feel her big ass on my thighs as she was moving on top of me.

I looked up and admired her awesome tits swaying as she was grinding on me. I reached up to grab them underhand to feel their weight. They fit perfectly in my palms, nice and firm but still squishy. After squeezing her tits this way for a while I started to pull and twist her nipples. I used her nipples to control her tits and make them bounce even more.

She had her eyes closed with her head back in pleasure as she continued grinding her pussy over my cock. She was pressing my cock hard against her bikini covered pussy when she suddenly pulled on her bikini to the side and slipped my cock underneath it. My cock was now rubbing against her bare pussy. I could smell her sweet scent as her juices were being massaged all over my hard cock. She was picking up the pace and started to moan quietly as she was sliding up and down my pole.

I was still playing with her tits when she reached down to her sides and untied the sides of her bikini bottom. Once it was loose she sat up slightly and pulled them away. My sexy cousin was now completely naked grinding against my cock. I looked down to see her shaved pussy lips rubbing against my cock. I wanted to fuck her so bad. She kept grinding and moaning. We were both in ecstasy as we were getting each other off.

She must have really been aching for some dick because what she did next was out of pure lust. She grabbed my cock and pulled it so that it was pointing straight up at her. I thought we were about to fuck and I was fully ready to penetrate her. But instead she just started to use the tip of my cock to rub her clit up and down. She rubbed my cock back and forth between her pussy lips. My cock head was getting lost in her swollen, wet pussy lips. She kept rubbing my cock up and down like this until I couldn't take it anymore. I lost control and thrust my cock at the right moment and stabbed my dick straight into her wet hole. Holy Fuck, she was tight! She let out a loud moan as she felt me slide halfway inside of her. She had a look of painful pleasure on her face as she accepted it and started to slide all the way down on my cock. She had stopped moving her hips from the shock of having my cock suddenly thrust into her. She was sitting as far down on my cock as she could go. I started to pump my cock in and out of her tight wet hole. She began to bounce up and down on me with her eyes shut tightly. She was so hot and her tits were bouncing like never before. I was so horny and her pussy was the greatest thing I had ever felt. I did not last long. I felt my cock swell up ready to explode. She must have felt it too.

"Oh god!" She whined in pleasure as my cock got ready to shoot hot cum inside of her.

"Uhhhhh!" I grunted as I started to cum.

I came harder and longer than I ever had. As my cock was pumping her full of cum she was moaning. My cock was pulsating with each shot of cum going inside of her. We both moaned loudly as we came together.

My balls had emptied and she tried to stop shaking from the massive orgasm she just had. While sitting on my cock, she opened her eyes again and looked down at me with a smile. She brushed her wild hair behind her ear with one hand and cradled her tits with her hand. I smiled back up at her and she leaned down to give me a kiss. We kissed on the lips for a minute with my cock still inside of her. We stopped kissing. She slid off of my dick and laid next to me. I knew this probably wouldn't happen again so I started playing with her tits for good measure.

"You really like my tits don't you?!" She said laughing.

"Oh yea." I said smiling but focused on her tits.

This was the best sex I ever had. She couldn't stop smiling and neither could I. Then reality started to set in.

"Oh shit, we gotta get back before our parents start to wonder where we went." I said scared of being caught.

We got out of bed to get our clothes back on. I slid my shorts back on over my softening cock and watcher her put her bikini on. She was so sexy I couldn't take my eyes off of her. After she got her bikini on and adjusted it how she wanted, I pulled her to me and kissed her on the lips. As we were kissing I reached down and cupped her plump ass cheeks. I could feel I was going getting hard again so I knew it was time to go.

"Ok let's go!" I said as we left the room.

To be Continued... ;)

12