Family Blackmail and Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said it would be her pleasure to do so. I had hooked the motors up to a dimmer so that a person could control the speed, once Veronica had them all in place she asked how it worked so I showed her how on Stan's ass how to use the control to speed up and slow down. She starts them on slow.

Then we went over to Marcella and I showed her that for the slut I had made it so she can have one in her ass and one in her pussy as one would go in the other would be going out a good piston action. So as soon as Veronica put both dildos into her sister's ass and pussy she started the motor going watching it go in and out of her ass and pussy.

Daniela reminded me that I had not fucked Sylvia yet so before we got her hooked up to her machine that I should have my turn with her.

Sylvia was tied out on the coffee table her pussy was dripping wet and no one had even touched it yet. Before I went to her I had Jody suck my cock to get hard, it did not take the boy long to get it hard, he was one good cocksucker.

I went over to where Sylvia was laid out, without any fore play drove my cock deep into her very tight little pussy, and began to fuck the little slut ramming my cock hard and fast into her repeatedly I fucked this little slut's pussy.

As I was fucking Sylvia's pussy Veronica was telling Marcella look at how her slut of a Daughter was loving being fucked by her Uncle Don. Sylvia went wild and began to beg me to fuck her harder and faster. Come on Uncle Don fuck me harder oh please fuck me harder yes that's it fuccckkk meeee Ohhhh Immm cummmmmmming keep going Uncle Don cum in me shot your cum deep in me please she began to scream

Well I did not want to let her down so I shot my cum deep into her tight little pussy. After we got our breath I rolled off her untied her and without her being told she went over to her mother and told her to clean her pussy out and to make sure she got all of Uncle Don's and her cum out.

Daniela asked Sylvia why she just did all of that, Sylvia said that Master Uncle Don would have told her to do it anyway and seeing how Master Uncle Don was still out of breath she did it for him. We all started laughing. I said that she was right I would have told her to do just that.

Daniela asks Marcella how it felt to drink so much of her dad's cum from her family's holes that I had fucked. Marcella just gave her an angry look, so Ashleigh brought her riding crop down on her aunts' left tit as Veronica did the same to her sister's right tit.

Marcella let out a blood-curdling scream, was told to answer the question, Thru crying she got out the words that she did not like it and again Both Veronica and Ashleigh hit her tits hard, and said wrong answer, try again. This time Marcella took a few minute to answer, she said between sobs that she loved the taste on my cum.

Then Daniela took Sylvia over to her coffee table and tied her back down then Daniela and Ashleigh put the dildos in Sylvia's well used pussy and ass and started the machine going

Slowly turning them all up on high. So we did not have to hear them Veronica and the girls put ball gags in all of their mouths. Then we set back and watched the show, over the next hour. Then we turned off the machines and before untying them told them that we will be back next Saturday to have some more fun and if they did anything to upset anyone of us that the picture and video would go out to everyone they knew.

And that when we got here the sissy should be in their dresses and the two sluts in the nude with butt plugs in their ass. if they did not agree, we would turn the machines back on and leave them on for the next 24 hours. It did not take them long to agree.

With that, I untied Jody and Sylvia then Stan and last Marcella. I told them to thank their new Mistress' by licking them off, Marcella do her sister Veronica and Stan to suck my cock and Jody to do Ashleigh and Sylvia to do Daniela. Once everyone was done, we got dressed and went home planning next Saturday's event.

Postscript over the next week the family reunion events were a lot better. Marcella and her family did not have their attitude and the rest of the family was very surprised of the NEW Attitudes from them, all we did was smile.

12