Family Bonding

Story Info
John's and his family are picked off one by one.
7k words
3.82
59.9k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This is not strictly a loving wives story (Unless we include widows), but in tone it is much closer to one than anything else.

Contains: Elements of Non-consent/Reluctance, Voyeurism, MFM, MF and FF and Lesbian Domination.

If you don't enjoy these sorts of stories, here is your chance to leave.

The rest of you perverts enjoy...

*****

John Taylor couldn't help but feel nervous as he and his family approached the large mansion's imposing gates. At eighteen the raven-haired teen knew he had nothing to ashamed of, he was well dressed, a high achiever like the rest of his family. His six foot two height, boyish good looks and not inconsiderable intelligence meant he could fit in to just about any social situation comfortably. It was just that this out of the blue dinner invitation to his firmly middle class family by these wealthy aristocrats seemed very unusual. They had only accepted on account of the fact that they didn't want to upset the family that, according to the grave pine, essentially owned this small town. His family had only moved here last month and didn't want to unintentionally make any enemies by appearing discourteous and refusing the peculiar invitation.

To that end his whole family was dressed to the nines, with him in a smart suit ensemble, and his mother and sister in open back black cocktail dresses that complimented their own long black hair. His two female family members looked more like sisters than mother and daughter. He couldn't deny that they were undoubtedly an attractive pair. He supposed he could only thank good genes for their family's almost distinctively regal bearing. He was sure it was the contrast of pale skin and dark hair that seemed to lend them that exoticism in the typically blonde hair and tanned skin of the rural town.

He was roused from his thoughts as he felt a reassuring squeeze on his shoulder from his mother as she seemed to pick up on his uncomfortable vibes. For her own part Lisa was trying to hide her own disquiet. From what she knew the Aristocratic Abigail Williams had been widowed early on in her marriage, but had two boys and one girl who were about her own children's age. Perhaps this meal was an attempt to foster solidarity for a new family in the community? Lisa didn't know if it was normal in small towns, but it didn't seem outside the realm of possibility. Either way, she knew it was a good opportunity to make some friends who 'knew people'.

Despite being a semi-professional Lacrosse player for a very short stint in her youth, but she had retired after the accidental birth of her daughter and had been a happily married housewife since then. With the death of her husband she was hoping to find some full time work to fill the void his death had left in her plans for after the kid's left home. The move had really been to escape the grief and memories of their old home, and her children had decided to stick with her rather than let her wallow in grief alone. Lisa really had no interest in dating again even if she was still relatively young for a woman with two adult children, but aside from keeping herself in shape out of habit, she knew she had few marketable skills. She was still a very attractive woman though, and she wasn't above using that to aid in finding a secretarial role. It would only be fair recompense for being hit on at all moments of the day, by men (and the occasional woman).

Sarah for her part was more worried about her mother's and younger brother's wellbeing then any social faux pas she may accidentally bring about. The twenty one year old was a smart woman and had always been the mature one in her family, and they needed that now more than ever with her father gone. She had been known as the ice queen in high school and college because of those same attributes. She had only ever had one boyfriend in high school, and after dating for a number of months they had mutually lost their virginity to each other, which had been as uncomfortable and jerky as only two people losing their virginity can be. After hearing him later brag about 'tapping the hottest piece of ass in school' she had decided to completely abstain from dating and focus on her studies until such time that her peer reached her own 'maturity level'. Until such time, most of her social interactions were with her younger brother whom she adored. She honestly felt ridiculous in this 'fuck me' dress as she had dubbed it in her mind, but her mother and brother wanted to put in a good impression so acquiesced to their request. She knew she would have to put up with the William's boys glancing at her chest for the evening.

The group froze for a moment at the door before it opened without prompting. The first thing to hit them was the smell. The air inside was heavy with incense, it wasn't unpleasant, the exact opposite. The incense just seemed all pervading as it washed over them, John for his part felt a tingling in his balls that grew with each breath, he didn't know it but his mother and sister were similarly afflicted by this growing sensation of need. After a moment of confusion the Taylors managed to get a hold of themselves identify their hosts in the welcoming hall.

The smiling Abigail Williams was almost a carbon copy of John's own mother, except that where his own mother had black hair and a luminescent pale skin, Abigail had golden blonde hair and glowing tanned skin. She was smiling at the group as she welcomed them each in turn, but if John didn't know better than he might have thought that he saw a flash of something in those blue eyes when they moved over him.

Sarah for her part had immediately noticed that behind Abigail stood two males about John's age who were both identical and blatantly attractive young men. They both had golden locks that fell about their face, deep blue eyes and a well-formed physique. She normally would have noticed them, admired them for about a second, and then dismissed them completely. In this case the subtle ache that had started in her vagina and breasts compelled her to keep glancing at them. It was made even worse by the fact that they had obviously noticed her interest and were smugly looking her over as well. The conflicting emotions just made her want to pound their faces in. She contented herself by moving closer to her younger brother, taking solace in his familiar comfort. She put her sudden flush and light sweat down to a simple case of sudden nerves.

The final one the Taylors saw was a pixy faced girl who must have been the youngest Williams family member. She was a tomboyish looking girl who seemed to be staring intently at Lisa. John figured that she was an athlete from the girls toned streamlined form, so she was probably a fan of his mother's from back when she was a Lacrosse player. It didn't happen often, but it did occur once in a blue moon, especially in female athletes. The way she was practically beaming was slightly unsettling though. It didn't seem quite right on such an innocent face. He couldn't quite point out why though, and dismissed it as him simply being nervous. It wouldn't be the first time he had gotten a little wound up over a cute girl.

Abigail spoke with a clear aristocratic lilt, "Welcome to our humble abode, I'm so glad you could make it."

Lisa responded as politely as possible, "It's nice to be here. I must admit that with us being new to town, it was nice for someone to reach out to say hello."

Abigail waved a hand nonchalantly, "Nonsense, I understand how hard it can be to lose a loved one and come to a new place. It was only right that we welcome you to town."

She motioned for Lisa and family to come inside, "Why don't you come in and get settled at the table, we can really get to know you during the meal. I'm sure the kids will be happy to meet some people their own age."

As the group moved down the hall Abigail continued, "Oh this is going to be so lovely, I'm sure after eating we can give you a tour of the house. I'm sure you may have noticed that my little Emily," she grasped the young blonde girl in front of her, "Is a bit of a fan of yours Lisa, if it isn't too much of a hassle I've no doubt she wants to show off some of her own lacrosse moves to you." Emily nodded eagerly as she stared up at John's mother.

Lisa smiled, genuinely happy to have been remembered even this far away, especially when woman's Lacrosse didn't have a massive following "Of course it's fine. It's always great to help out a fellow Lacrosse player, even if I haven't been a pro in a long time."

----

John thought dinner progressed smoothly. He even managed for the most part to ignore the aching in his balls that promised he was going be jacking off a storm when he got back tonight.

Every now and then he thought that he saw Mrs. Williams looking at him strangely, but he thought it was just his imagination. He would have turned to ask his sister her opinion, as he valued her cool headed observations, but for the most part of the meal she seemed to be having some kind of standoff with the twins. He had learned they were called Jack and Steve, but he had no clue which was which. The pair seemed to be taking enjoyment in trying to get any small reaction out of his taciturn older sister. John would normally have leapt to her defense, but he was somewhat amazed that they could even get a reaction out of his mature sister; and if they were running words around her, he knew he stood no chance.

His mother was no help as she was completely wrapped up in conversation with Emily. The two's faces had moved so close together he would have thought something was up if it was a man, or even a woman given his mother's obvious good looks, but as it was Emily was half his mother's age and the conversation seemed innocent enough. He was happy his mother had found someone who shared her interest in Lacrosse, as he and his sister had always been lukewarm on the subject.

John might have liked a chance to talk to the girl himself, as she was a beauty in a somewhat androgynous fairy-esque way. As it was each time he had tried to talk to her she had politely but firmly rebuffed him and returned to talking to his mother. John took it in stride and assumed Emily was like his sister and not really looking for friends or a relationship within her own age group. It was something he didn't really understand, but then again he wasn't an attractive girl, so he respected her wishes.

It was as the meal was drawing to an end that that things got strange. He had just had a sip of his last glass of wine, when he suddenly felt incredibly... odd. He wasn't swaying or anything or even moving oddly, but he had some difficulty keeping track of time and what was going on around him. He didn't feel like he sleepy, his body just felt... unresponsive. And Happy.

John absently heard something about his mother taking Emily to the garden to practice some Lacrosse stuff. He thought he heard his sister mention something about going to the William's library, she may have stopped to mention something to him about giving the twins a good slap. To him it seemed like it was happening in a far off place. He thought it odd that no one had asked why he wasn't saying anything, but when he moved his head he realized Mrs. Williams had moved to sit next to him. He supposed to an outside observer it might look like he was raptly listening to something she was saying. He thought it was about the local college. He heard some shuffling, then nothing for a while.

Then someone started pulling at his pants. That was bad. He let them move him.

"Don't worry Johnny; I'll take good care of you. The muscle relaxant will wear off in an hour or two. I wouldn't want you to do something foolish before then. Just listen to what I have to say first." Abigail's voice said huskily into his ear.

----

John could feel himself being guided along; he thought it might have been an hour since his mother and sister left. It might also have been ten minutes. He didn't know. Where did his clothes go? He couldn't remember Abigail taking them off. Her hands felt nice on him. She was talking all the while,

"You see Johnny, a family like ours runs a lot of things. We have done for a very long time, and do you know what our secret is?" She turned and smirked it at him like it was great secret,

"Genes.

You see every generation or so we find a group of talented people like you and your family, and we bring about a little merging of the bloodlines as it were. It makes sure with some degree of success that we don't fall into decadence and incompetence.

I'm sure if you were firing on all pistons right now you would be asking what that has to do with you? Well you see Johnny you, your mother and sister are the targets of choice for me and mine. We plan on getting at least a few kids from you and your sister, though your mothers... a bit of a different story. That's more like sport." She chuckled like that was some kind of joke. Maybe it was to her.

"I suppose we could go about this whole thing the old fashioned way, but what's the use of money and power if you can't use it every now and then. You guys won't be missed anytime soon, which gives us a few months to get you used to being part of our family. By the time me and mine are done with you, you won't know how lived without us." She gave him a hug as she said that. John even in his addled state thought it was her idea of loving.

----

The air was muggy with the stink of incense, sexual excitement and sweat, the aroma was positively intoxicating and completely overwhelmed the senses. The whole time he could hear the occasional squeal or thump from the direction his sister had gone in with their hosts. All throughout he could hear the low murmur of voices. Abigail guided him to the doorway to let him see inside.

----

His sister's hair usually shiny straight black hair was now in disarray as it stuck to her body and face, its long length framing her conflicted blushing face and her rhythmically panting chest.

It was strange to watch his kind and mature older sister sweating and red in the face, so easily controlled by the two younger boys as they alternately moved between kissing and licking her face, before moving low to lavish attention on her heaving sweaty breasts, as they nipped leaving angry red marks on the white expanse of her orbs. John could see a number of marks where they had casually sunk their teeth into her bounty, and even as he watched one of them dug a canine in, obviously delighting in the not entirely pained squeal it elicited from the normally demure girl. John could see that her nipples were jutting out clearly as an obvious sign of her arousal, a fact the twins seems to delight in as every now and then they would nips at the pink nubs, drawing yet more yips from John's sister.

----

Abigail took the moment to speak to him, "Don't worry Johnny, we didn't give your sister or mother what we gave you. We gave you a bigger dose because you silly boys always seem to fight this harder, I suppose it's all that silly machismo. Everything you see here is the result of a little bit of incense to loosen them up, an hour or so let it sit, and then combining your sexy older sister with my handsome boys who really want to fuck her into submission. She could easily fight them off if she could muster the spirit; they aren't going to force her physically. It's much more fun to give them the chance to fight."

----

Sarah's hands were held above her head with one being grasped loosely by each of the twins, ensuring that her squirming didn't allow her any escape from their ministrations. In fact the feeling of her soft skin as she inadvertently rubbed against their own hard chiseled bodies worked only to excite them more. Every now and then they would push the tips of their dicks up against the soft flesh of her thighs, leaving a silvery trickle of pre-cum on her. The boys were obviously enjoying marking her with themselves, and seeing just how much they could warm up the previously frosty girl up. If the tiny puddle that was beginning to appear on the couch was any indication, the two were very successful in their endeavor.

His sister managed to stop gasping long enough to gasp, "Guys, don't do this! Please stop touching me" Steve moved his hand to grasp her meaty reddened breasts in one hand, squeezing it and delighting in its soft marshmallowy feel.

"Why would we do that Sarah? Were just getting started you know. Are you beginning to like it when my brother and I touch your hot little body?" Jack asked sadistically. Sarah just closed her eyes arched her back with a groan as Jack used his fingers to caress up Sarah's wet slit. He moved up to her neck as he began laying kisses and licking at the pale white skin there, luxuriating in the hot body that was completely available to him and his brother to do with as they pleased, and now that the ice bitch was fully heated up he intended to pump it full of seed until the bitch couldn't walk without it drizzling out of her.

"You see Sarah, this isn't about breaking your spirit," He punctuated his words with kisses," We like your spirit; it's why we picked you. At the end of this we want you to be that hot little ice queen you've always been. The difference is we want you to be our hot little ice queen. Do you understand Sarah? We want you to know that you belong to us, heart, body and soul. This whole thing is about letting you know that you belong to us now. You don't know it yet, but you will. It's like Pavlov's dogs, we just need to keep at it until you can admit that we are the best thing to ever happen to you and that dripping cunt of yours."

Abruptly Jack moved away and Steve let go of Sarah's wrist, leaving her with both hands free, leaving her looking slightly confused at the sudden lack of stimulus.

"Get up Sarah, sit on my lap." John's older sister could only look on like a deer in the headlights as his muscular arms held her up and turned her around until she was facing him, her nipples rubbing against his hard chest. She didn't even have opportunity to think before he let go again and she relaxed her knees and sat on him, her body instinctively moving to press up against his own hot skin. That's when she noticed the burning heat of his engorged member resting against her mons. He could no doubt feel the heat erupting from her own engorged cunt projecting onto his shaft. She averted her eyes at the smug look in his eyes as that small slip.

"Oh my god, this can't be happening. I can't do this, this is effectively rape...I feel excited but I shouldn't, I don't want my first time to be with these two insufferable assholes" she anxiously thought. Dazed and high on the incense she could only look into the blue eyes of smug younger boy she was squatting on as he casually caressed her rear.

The rhythmic thrum of the music seemed to intensify as she felt his dick's head casually searching for her own opening. As his hand suddenly grabbed her pony tail with a yank from behind he suddenly drove his hardened shaft into her tight. Holding her firmly by the hair he pulled her face down to into his chest and spoke slowly as he let her slowly slide down onto his cock.

Sarah gasped as he pulled her head back as her body arched again, her mouth and eyes open wide. Slowly he slid deeper as she became alarmed that she was being impaled not only on a cock of a guy she had just met, but a bare one with absolutely no protection. She could feel the throbbing veins as it pulsed within her weeping cunt. She tried absently to break free but his strong muscular arms held her tight, leaving her to just whimper in defeat as her strength left her. Steve just smirked and enjoyed the feeling of her wrapped around him as he compared the icy bitch from before with the hot slut on his lap.

12