Family Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

John could only look on as the second twin maneuvered his own penis into position behind his sister's drooling vagina, he would have warned her, but Margaret kept one hand firmly around his mouth, as the other jerked his traitorously hard dick. Margaret seemed to be as aroused by watching her sons defile his sister as John was, because he could feel her rock hard nipples digging into his back.

----

Sarah felt the head and then shaft of his cock push against her already full vaginal opening, and that was all the warning she got before she felt it begin to drive into her. She could feel it inch by inch, her slippery pink lips straining against the invader even as they gradually widened to allow it entry. She could also feel, much to her shame, the warm rivulets of liquid that dripped down her thighs as the new dick forced it way into her. She groaned as the two cocks spread her apart as they finally settled inside her, her tight cunt finally accommodating the two invaders. Sarah could feel both cocks radiating heat against her slick vaginal walls. Unconsciously she squeezed both cocks with her pussy as she minutely wriggled in the two boys grasps. She could feel her pussy stretching as it began to grow accustomed to the two invaders in her until what was painfully tight became a feeling of almost pleasant fullness.

"There baby," Jack said huskily into her ear. "We're both in you. You're stuffed with two cocks. Can you feel how hot we are for you? How much our cocks are twitching against each other?"

"Oh god you shitheads" Sarah groaned. "Your stretching me out . . ." After the pain of the initial insertion, all she could feel were pleasant tingles, a certain fullness from the two hard shafts within, and the heat from the two hard bodies pressing against her own soft form. Her hands had come to settle on the hips of the boy below her, holding herself in place. With every breath she was taking in the heady aroma created by their union. She could feel the tingling building in her as her body was being worked to climax by the two cocks and the roaming hands and mouths of the twins.

On some unseen signal both twins began to fuck Sarah's pussy in earnest. Sarah groaned as both rods pistoned in and out of her drooling pussy simultaneously. She could feel their hard cocks rubbing together as they matched their rhythm. Sarah moaned like an animal as her own hips betrayed her, her body moving to follow the pace they set as she rocked her hips against them, arching up to pull Jack in deeper then pressing her hips down against Steve. The twins giggled in delight as Sarah's rationality buckled under the more immediate needs of her body.

"You are so wet, Sarah. It's like your slutty body was made for us," Jack teased.

"And just look at these obscene breasts of hers, just thinking about them swelling up with milk is getting me even hotter." Steve joined the banter.

"Assholes" Sarah managed to drawl out, but her words lacked venom even to her own ears when they were punctuated by small yelps of pleasure as the twins tweaked her nipples. She could barely think as the pressure in her abdomen built with each errant touch of skin on skin by the threesome's fevered bodies. It was all too much.

Sarah pushed down on Steve's cock and Jack pushed into Sarah. Every part of her cunt seemed stimulated by the constant motion of flesh on flesh. Steve and Jack continued to pump in and out of Sarah's cunt. Her orgasm built. She could feel the telltale signs of her cunt starting to spasm around the two men inside her.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!" Sarah moaned, half fevered arousal, half despair. Steve and Jack both grinned and renewed their assault on the quivering older girl.

"We're gonna cum with you, baby!" Jack said. "We're both going to cum in you."

"We're gonna fertilize your slutty body." Steve added. "We're gonna dump our seed in you"

"You're going to be our breeding bitch Sarah!" Jack teased.

Sarah gasped. Her orgasm was almost there. It felt bigger than anything she had ever felt. It felt like she was going to squirt. "I don't give a shit anymore, just let me cum!" The thought of her fertile womb flooded with hot cum both horrified and aroused her.

"You're a fucking slut," Jack taunted Sarah. "Fucking us both. Letting us both use your pussy at the same time."

"But you're our slut now," added Steve.

"Oh fuck, I'm your slut, your whore. Whatever." Sarah screamed in orgasmic pleasure, her body driven far past of the point where rationality could fight back.

The twins both felt their balls tighten at their soon to be breeding slut's words. The pair prepared to spew their sperm into Sarah. Jack and Steve began to cum simultaneously. Sarah went rigid in orgasmic overload as hot cum squirted forcefully against her cervix, filling her completely.

Sarah held herself there for a moment before she felt her muscles turn to jelly and she prepared to collapse in a heap, but the two twins just held her slackening body steady between them as they held their erupting dicks within her as they finished the last moments of their orgasm. Finally Steve lay back and let Sarah collapse in a sweaty heap on top of him. Jack followed a moment later both their dicks popped out of Sarah's well abused cunt. The pair lazily looked on in satisfaction as a steady trickle of their cum oozed out of her pink labial lips.

It was a good start.

----

John felt himself being led away from the open doorway, pulled gently by his dick in the direction his mother went. Behind him he could hear renewed squeals and the growing moans of his beautiful older sister as the twins roused themselves to renew their fevered rutting.

----

Emily had accidentally bowled the pair of them over when they were practicing. Not the best idea in a cocktail dress. The girl had suggested a shower, and as exhausted as she was Lisa had agreed without much prompting.

She was relaxing under the shower when she suddenly felt someone behind her. Lisa was startled by Emily's sudden appearance outside the shower door and couldn't help but notice her toned athletic body and for a moment she could only admire the younger girls obvious sexual appeal. What she lacked in breasts and hips she made up for with that smooth blemish-less skin. Lisa tried unsuccessfully to dispel the burning heat plaguing body loins that was now being unwillingly stoked to new heights by this unexpected sight.

But the mother of two quickly recovered. She wasn't a lesbian, and the girl in front of her was nearly half her age.

"Emily dear, I'll get out now. In future though it might be better if you let me get covered first " Lisa said in what she hoped was a stern, but not unkind, manner. She stepped out of the shower, dripping water, to let Emily passed.

Emily surprised Lisa again by grasping the older woman by the shoulders and gently shoving her back into the shower. The blonde pixy-esque teen pressed in until the raven haired beauty had her back pressed to the cool tiles of the shower wall.

"No need for that Mrs. Taylor, I don't want to rush you out, it's my fault we both need to get cleaned up in the first place. We're both girls here, no need for us to rush, and there's plenty of room in here." Emily said in an impish voice "I'll even help you out; It'll be just a fancy massage parlor."

Emily immediately begin to press up against the older woman, pushing her slick front up against Lisa's own soft body, trapping the raven haired woman's soft breasts against her own toned body. Lisa was confused into inaction as the younger girl began letting her hands roam all over the captive mother's body in a manner that was most definitely not suitable between two acquaintances.

Lisa was immediately dazed, as the fog of lust combined with the amazing sensations from the young hot body pressed against her own fevered skin, making her own thoughts sluggish and immediate action difficult. She could feel heat spreading from her core, as the blonde girl began to lay licks and kisses along the woman's collarbone.

Lisa weakly moved to break free from Emily sandwiching her to the tiles, but the younger girl casually pushed aside her feeble efforts as she continued to enjoy the matronly bounty before her, hands reveling in smoothness and softness of her flesh. The dazed matron finally got a hand free and weakly slapped Emily across face in an attempt to draw the line, but blonde simply grabbed the hand and pinned it to the wall and continued her assault. Lisa felt herself crushed harder into the shower wall as Emily began to moved up and down, seductively pressing her athletic body into Lisa's soft motherly one; Emily's diamond hard nipples digging into Lisa's marshmallowy breasts with each errant twitch of her young body.

John could only watch on from the doorway as his mother was ravished by a lesbian girl around his own age. The straight woman was clearly completely in control of the younger lesbian. Emily evidently noticed knew he was watching from the door because she turned around with a gloating smile long enough to make a gesture with her fingers and tongue which showed clearly what her plans for his mother were, before returning to her meal. John hoped Margery didn't notice his erection jump, but by the way she began nibbling on his ear and renewing her pumping of his dick she evidently had.

Emily continued her assault as she thrust her left thigh between Lisa's legs and made contact with her engorged pussy while her tongue lapped in long strokes at the sweat beginning to form on the matron's body. A deep moan escaped Lisa's throat to the delight of Emily as Emily's thigh began rub up and down the hungry drooling slit. Lisa's eyes had begun to glaze over with lust as her pleasure rose in response to the girl's ministrations; her low moans a near constant amongst the showers patter, and the squelch of flesh on flesh. Lisa knew that this was wrong, that she should try harder to fight back, but that damnable ache that had developed when she had entered the house had been turned into an inferno in her body. Her body ached to be touched; every tweak from this younger girl sent sparks flying along her nerves and deep into the core of her womanhood. She was being overwhelmed and kept off balance as Emily used her surprise to get in close and was now playing the matron's body with the finesse and passion of an artist to drive the woman deeper into her control.

Once more Lisa tried to gather her wits, but Emily drove her thigh deeper into the woman's pussy causing her to squeal. With a contented smile, the sexy blonde lesbian buried her face and moaned into Lisa's breast, "Oh you're so hot mommy, I knew you would like it," she licked hard at Lisa's sensitive nipples, running the entire length of her rough tongue along it with each sensual pass, "When I'm done with you you're never going to be with a boy again; you're just going to be my yummy mummy. You're going to be my lezzie toy, and I'm going to suck at your sinful breasts and slurp at your slutty cunt whenever I want"

----

John couldn't believe it; this teen butch girl thought she was going to turn his beloved mother into some kind of lesbian sex toy. He wanted to cry out, demand she stop, order his mother to protest, but he didn't think he could make a noise louder than a low moan as Abigail moved round the front and bobbed her head up and down on his engorged shaft as her grasping fingers moved up and down his muscled chest. He could only watch in silence as the Emily drove his mother to greater heights of Sapphic ecstasy.

----

Lisa tried to make some noise of protest, as the girl suckled and mauled her breasts with hungry intent. Anything at all before she succumbed, and fully allowed herself to be fucked by this lesbian teen, but her last hopes were dashed as Emily's wet tongue lashed out. She could only make some token resistance before the teen's tongue drove into her mouth. She froze completely as the two mouths sealed together. The two remained suspended for a moment, then finally the mother moaned from deep within her chest as the two tongues twisted around each other, both now exploring each other in a lust fueled frenzy. Soon both females were exchanging spit as they sucked one another. All the while Lisa's breasts were on fire as Emily groped, squeezed and pulled at them with eager hands. She slowly sank into deeper into this insane sea of lust and pleasure.

The pixy teen grinned with triumph before biting Lisa's lip hard, stunning the woman as they disengaged. Emily admired the panting visage of her new slutty mummy, before licking and biting as she slid down to Lisa's breasts, licking and nipping at the nipples teasingly before continuing downward. Trailing a tongue down the delightfully sweaty skin of the matron's belly before she dropped to her knees. Emily appraisingly rubbed her hands up and down the back of Lisa's soft thighs before digging into the woman's sweaty ass with her nails. Lisa automatically jerked her hips forward, inadvertently bringing Emily face to face with her desired objective.

Before Emily was the thing she had wanted since the moment she had laid eyes on the slut above her; from the moment she had seen the smiling straight mother in her white T-shirt with her sinful breasts straining at the fabric she knew she wanted to make her scream out her name as she lapped the juices from her cunt.

She knew she would get a chance at the hot sister too, but only after the boys had had their fill, and that would only be after she had been thoroughly inseminated after weeks of non-stop fucking with the pair of them. She wouldn't be trading the hot mother for the chance though. The hot cunt above her was now entirely a lesbian fuck toy and the only hand that were going to touch her for the rest of her life would be hungry women's hands.

With a lunge, she pushed her long tongue deep into Lisa's cunt. Lisa could only moan in please as she felt her legs turn to jelly, ready to collapse to the shower tiles. Wave after wave of pleasure blasted through her as Emily thoroughly explored her most intimate inner passage, touching every part as she completely conquered it. The only things that were going to ever touch here again were women's tongues, fingers, strap-ons, and maybe the occasional fist if Emily were so inclined.

"Oh, fuck! Emily! EMILY!" Lisa screamed and moaned.

Emily withdrew her tongue and spoke lovingly as she kneaded the whimpering mother's breasts. "That's right... say my name. Keep saying it my yummy mummy. Keep saying it because I intend to tattoo across those massive udders of yours, so everyone knows you're my lezzy slut."

Emily grabbed her tightly around the neck as she rose up and pushed her once more against the tiled wall. Lisa legs were forced open as the athletic girl once more began pushing against her, delighting in the softness of her body as it pushed back. Lisa's moans were drowned as Emily's tongue invaded her mouth once again. Lisa's pillowy breasts and soft stomach mashed against Emily's smaller firmer breasts and rock hard stomach. Lisa knew she was lost; her thought of resistance were leaving her as the all-consuming desire took their place. Those feelings of resistance would return over the next few weeks, and each time they would be vigorously fucked out by Emily's hard athletic body in a sweaty tangle of limbs and shrieks, as the mother was brought low again and again.

Her neglected cunt pulsed with need; she would allow herself to be fucked and dominated because it was all she could do. She stopped trying to push Emily away and dug her nails deep into her back, as she began slowly began humping back into the younger girl's thrusts. Emily felt the softening of the limbs and felt Lisa lock her legs around her hips as the dominated mother. She opened her eyes mid kiss as she looked for the first time into Lisa's blue ones, and saw the thing she desperately wanted.

Submission.

She bit down hard on Lisa lip, eliciting a squeal of pain and pleasure from the slut dangling from her shoulders, as she thrust her engorged lengthened clit into the receptive cunt of her new toy.

"Keep screaming my name mummy! You're mine now!" the butch lesbian howled, declaring her ownership over the hot cunt. Lisa's gorgeous body was at Emily's disposal. Like a conquering amazon she laid ownership to the hot mother through the most ancient and primal means.

Under the steamy shower, the two glistening bodies became one. Well-trained muscles moved against soft pliant flesh. Lisa held herself by the tanned butches neck as she wrapped her long smooth legs around Emily's thrusting waist, offering her pliant soft pussy to her young conqueror. Lisa moaned and called out Emily's name in ecstasy as Emily's hot cunt locked onto her own. The pixy girl's pelvic thrusts came harder and stronger, as the two excited cunts drove into each other. Sweat and steam pouring off the two hot bodies.

Lisa could feel Emily's hot, hard clitoris driving into her, smearing her juices around inside her cunt. Emily groaning with pleasure as she plowed into the pliant woman grinding her up and down the tiled wall, clit to clit, sweat dripping off her ass with each thrust, her well trained hips pumping in time with the mother's ecstasy filled moans and Emily's satisfied groans. Pussy juices were swapped between the two locked labia. Emily bit and licked at Lisa's hard nipples, delighting in the way her breasts jiggled with each thrust. Lisa moans and shrieks of pleasure became abundantly clearer with each powerful thrust of her tanned hips.

After what seemed to be an eternity to John he heard his mother climax. She did so while squealing Emily's name as the blonde yanked at her nipples fiercely with her teeth. Emily came too as she squirted into Lisa's receptive cunt with a few last weak thrusts. Emily felt Lisa's muscles relaxing as she gradually lowered the well fucked mother to the ground. Emily took a moment to enjoy the dazed glazed eyes of the well fucked woman, before pushing her forwards onto her back and lying atop her. She was in the process of absently licking all over the sweaty woman's breasts as John was moved away down the hall.

After a few second he could hear the squeals of his mother that told him that round two of what would no doubt be many more started...

----

John could only let himself be led along until he reached the end of the hall.

"Be a good boy Johnny, it seems all the kiddies have had their turn with Taylors, and yet look at little old me. All alone, without anyone to give me a good fucking like your family member got." Abigail grinned eagerly, "Do you think you can do that for me Johnny?"

...Could he?

12