Family Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess moaned loudly as her mother switched from nipple to nipple. Angel stopped and spun Jess around and forced her down onto all fours and got behind her on her knees. She inserted a finger again into Jess' aching cunt and another into her swollen pink puckered asshole. Jess howled in pleasure as her mother finger fucked her to orgasm. Soon, Angle removed the finger from her pussy and began stroking Jess' clit for the final climax. The finger in Jess' asshole worked wildly up and down, side to side stretching her tiny asshole.

Suddenly Jess cried out "Oh God!" Just then squirts of cum splattered Angels stomach and chest, covering her. Angel removed the finger from Jess' asshole and once again went for her pussy burying her face deeply into her daughters cunt. She lapped the cum as it squirted from her daughter's hot hole. Soon, the both lay exhausted. Angel said "How do you feel kiddo?" Jess said "Wonderful mom, how about you?" Angel said "I feel great!" I'm so glad we did this!" Jess said "Me too. Think mom, This is only the first day of summer vacation, two more months to go!" Angel smiled and said "I think we're gonna bond very nicely."

12