Family Bonds at Nude Beach Ch. 02

Story Info
Greg's dream to be IR cuckolded is about to come true.
5.3k words
4.46
47k
45

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
venchier
venchier
175 Followers

Reading Ch. 01 is a must in understanding how Greg's wife Gwen, and their daughter Zoe's relationship was turned upside down; with both now working towards the goal of interracially cuckolding him.

***

Outwardly, forty-two year old Greg Parks was living the American Dream. Married to his beautiful wife Gwen for twenty years, they produced an equally beautiful eighteen year old daughter Zoe. Greg, after graduation from Ohio State university, went to work for a large medical device company and rose through the ranks becoming a senior spinal cord medical device specialist in pain management.

Greg travels the United States and Canada selling medical devices in addition to supervising ten other salespersons. His community services are varied but devotes most of his time supporting the Gridiron Hero's Organization which aids families whose high school children have suffer a football related spinal injury. Greg's other passion in life is OSU football going back to his freshman year, the days of Eddie George, the 1995 Heisman Trophy winner.

Trouble was, although his public life was exemplary by any standard, his private life was a fucking-hot-mess. Greg had not made love to his wife in five years, desperately wanting her to IR cuckold him. He cut her off from sex in the hopes her frustration would lead to an affair. His thinking was he'd then be able to convince her to fuck black lovers instead of white... but unfortunately, she remained faithful. If that weren't enough, being sexually frustrated himself, Greg developed an unnatural hyper-sexuality towards his daughter longing to do the ultimate taboo.

It all started seven years ago when Greg was called into the office of the VP of sales, Tom Williams.

"Greg it's come to my attention that one of the sales reps who reports to you, Clay Johnson, has been using the companies computers to view... how should I say... inappropriate content. Here is a list of his activity. I'd like for you to meet with him and review what he's been looking at. If the content is inappropriate, give him a warning, with notice he'll be fired if he does it again. It that clear."

"As a bell Tom. I'll have a sit down with him tomorrow, and then report back to you."

"Great Greg, thanks."

Being called into Gregs office Clay didn't know what to expect with Greg positioning Clay in back of his computer.

"Clay, I want you to key in 'iloveinterracial'.

Clay froze at the keyboard asking what this was all about.

"I think you know, now please key it in," Greg asked sternly.

Opening the home page there was a collage of pictures of white women being sexed in all their holes by black men.

"Now go to the search box and key in 'clayshotwifelinda'.

Clay involuntarily hunched over the keyboard, like a man walking to the gallows shaking his woe-is-me head, but did as he was told. With the noose around his neck standing on the trap door he hit enter. Instantly an extensive file popped up of over one hundred thumb-nail pictures of Linda, Clay's beautiful blonde wife, whom Greg had met at various company functions.

"Open picture #1, Greg ordered. The opening picture showed Linda on a bed wearing a shelf bra exposing her tits holding up a magic marker sign next to her, saying, "Now that I've Gone Black - Clay Can't Get Me Back", with Clay in the background showing off his small dick. What Greg noticed most (besides Linda's still perky thirty-ish tits) was a contented yet radiantly defiant look on her face. The look of a woman who's been sexual emancipated, never returning to the 'slavery' of her husband's small dick. Linda knew what she needed, and by God, she went out and found it.

"Open picture #2," which he did, putting his hands to his head looking down. The picture was a perfectly framed and contrasted full color shot of Linda naked on her knees with a 12" glistening coal black cum spewing cock stuffed in her mouth. Holding it with her left hand, showing off her shiny one carat engagement wedding ring set, she looked lovingly up at the camera with her silver-blue eyes. A prodigious load of black spunk ran out of the corner of her mouth and down her chin forming a sexual stalactite with drops of cum falling from it, bouncing off her tits. Greg's cock became instantly hard having never seen a more erotic picture in his life. The contrast between's Linda's flawless pale white, cum dripping, red-lipsicked face vs. the heavily veined large back manhood half way in her mouth was utterly breathtaking.

"Clay I want you to look at the screen," Greg ordered, gaining his composure. Did you access this picture on your company computer?" Greg said, shifting to role as supervisor, hoping that Clay wouldn't notice the tent in his pants.

"I did," Clay confessed, feeling humiliated, not from being an IR cuckold, which he was proud of, but from being caught using the company computer.

"Open picture #3." This picture had Linda on her back with a big smile on her face spreading her legs wide for her black lover, who was positioned in-between them. Clay's wedding ring hand had a hold a different curved massive black shaft, with the head buried in his wife's swollen red-flushed pussy; presumably after guiding and then pushing it inside her. There are two broad classes of cuckolds, voluntary and involuntary, Clay was definitely voluntary, as Greg would be certainly be if Gwen ever went black.

"And this one?"

"I did."

I think I've seen enough," Greg said, feeling himself starting to flush and sweat, unable to remember the last time he got rock hard without touching himself. "I certainly would deem these inappropriate pictures to be viewing on company time using a company computer. Wouldn't you agree Clay?" Greg said maintaining his professional composure despite the pre-cum wet spot forming in his pants.

"Yes they most certainly are, I'm sorry and I apologize. Look, I made a terrible mistake and it will never happen again, I promise."

"If it does, you're fired, do you understand? No second warning."

"Completely," Clay said hurrying himself out of Greg's office like a cat with it's tail on fire.

Later on that night, with both Gwen and Zoe out of the house, Greg keyed in 'iloveinterracial' and feasted on the other ninety-seven pictures of Linda with black cum flowing from all her holes, taking black cock in very Karma Sutra position imaginable. Servicing as many as four ebony bulls at one time. All the while Greg was looking the pictures he was pretending that Gwen was Linda, vicariously voyeuring his own wife getting blacked; while thinking of different positions he would have posed her and the bull(s) in if he'd been Clay.

Every IR cuckold has a day, month, and year of birth and that day was Greg's. Personality is fixed for life by age eight, but not sexuality. Sexuality comes from what gives you pleasure which changes over time, like drink. Few young men start out drinking single male scotch neat, while few old men still drink cherry flavored vodka. Had he'd not seen those pictures of Linda he may never have become an IR cuckold wannabe, nor developed a sexual attraction for his daughter. Greg came four times that night watching Linda getting getting fucked by at least a dozen back guys. He probably would have jacked himself to death, but was saved by his wife and daughter coming home from a movie.

After that night Greg delved into the IR cuckold lifestyle trying to understand the fetish that dominated his sexual thoughts; coming to the conclusion it was penis envy plain and simple. Looking at the pictures of Linda he found he always jacked off to black cocks that were at least 10" in length and 2" thick. Any cocks bigger than this reduced his stroke time to ejaculation from ten minutes down to two for monster cocks 15 inches or longer and 2 1/2" thick... a two-hand black anaconda so thick most women were lucky if they could even fit the head inside their mouth.

His tiny white dick (about the size of Clay's; three inches flaccid, five inches erect and an inch thick) was always a source of embarrassment for him growing up, driving him away from team sports with group showers. Tennis, golf, running, and bicycling took the place of football (which he loved), basketball, and baseball. In bed at night having sex with Gwen, now an IR cuckold, he felt he didn't belong inside not having been properly black fucked. He longed for the sloppy second feeling of a stretched pussy oozing black cum to sink his dick into; feeling both nothing and everything at the same time.

Losing his erections inside Gwen he was unable to ejaculate which left them both unsatisfied, they soon stopped making love altogether. Having both come from conservative all-white backgrounds, suggesting that Gwen go black directly was impossible. Indirect attempts also proved futile as well. When suggesting they go to a jazz club, Gwen would shut down the idea saying it wasn't her kind of music, preferring classical instead. Going to a club in a 'questionable' mixed race area was shot down by 'why in world would you want to go there, it's not safe'. Any TV show with more than one token black was channel changed by her preferring an all white BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) cast. Needless to say Greg and Gwen had no black friends or acquaintances, indeed, no black person had ever set foot in their home. Blacks were simply not on Gwen's radar, as they weren't on Greg's until that faithful day in the office.

Not knowing what to do he became a closet IR cuckold wannabe husband getting his release jacking-off while watching or reading IR porn (he'd be stroking to this story right now if he hadn't been 'cured'). In every case he continued to pretended that the woman in the scene or story plot getting blacked was Gwen, thereby not cheating on her lusting after another woman. Greg wanted Gwen to be both a loving wife and his own private interracial porn star; right now she was neither. Gwen being shut off from sex wrote it off to being married for twenty years thinking the novelty of it all must have worn off with him. Long baths with a pulsing shower head took his place quite nicely, not ever having had any really good quality orgasms generated by his small dick anyway. Never once did she think to ask him what was wrong, or how they could spice up their marriage which would have been a crack in the door.

Being sexually frustrated with Gwen his eye caught his daughter, Zoe, growing up from a little girl to a sexy young vixen. Greg slowly acquired the second fetish of father/daughter incest, which became stronger as Zoe developed. Knowing he'd never jeopardize there relationship he was determined never to act on it, but did however use her worn panties as a jack-off aid loving the clean, fresh, fragrant, smell of her pussy. Zoey was her dad's GYCST (Gee, You're Cunt Smells Terrific) baby girl.

This violation of Zoe however had the unintended consequence of him feeling guilty which made him more and more withdrawn from interacting with her. Zoe would often ask Greg, 'Daddy don't you love me anymore?' Greg would answer 'of course I do', but then break off the conversation, frustrating Zoey who then became withdrawn herself. The family dynamics could only be described as ultra-FUBAR squared.

The only solutions to his dual sexual frustration Greg thought would be aging, maybe by age eighty he'd forget about sex, or divorce; finding a new wife on an IR dating site who'll fuck black men for him. Trapped he really had no way out, cursing the day he saw Linda Johnson on her knees with a black cock fucking her throat, Greg was a man adrift on a sexual ocean with not a drop to drink.

Work was they only thing that kept him sane. A typical week would be arranging calls on Monday and Tuesday, flying into on Wednesday, hold meetings on Thursday and Friday flying home that night. Each week, unless he was on vacation, he'd rinse and repeat covering the entire United States and Canada.

On Wednesday he was flying to Sacramento, the week following Miami. He always gave Gwen and Zoe a heads up after he knew what city was next up.

Coming home that night, (the day Zoe and Gwen laid out the plan for IR cuckolding him... read/rereading chapter #1 is a must) Greg gave Gwen a kiss on the check, announcing, "Well, I'm planning on going down to Miami the following week after I finish up in Sacramento."

"Oh daddy, can we go with you to Miami." Zoe immediately asked in a baby doll tone of voice. "My school will be on break (it wouldn't be) and I'm sick and tired of the cloudy, cold weather in Columbus."

"I think that would be a great mini-vacation for the family. We haven't gone with you in years. We could fly in with you on Wednesday, shop while you're in meetings and then head to the beach on the weekend." Gwen said quickly, not giving Greg an opportunity to reject Zoey's plea.

Both caught Greg off-guard, but he had no real objections to the idea of them coming along, "Sure, I don't know why not. It should be fun, the temperature down there is in the low 80's with mostly sunny skies. Be sure to pack plenty of sunscreen."

"Oh thanks daddy," Zoe said elatedly "I love you so much," giving him a hug kiss on the check that sent a lighting bolt into his groin.

"I'll do a search on all the good beaches in the Miami area, and find the best one." Zoe said, jumping up and down being so excited, giving her mom a secret wink which Greg didn't see.

The next day before Greg came home Zoe, wearing no bra, put on an undersized white t-shirt that prominently showed off her puffy nipples sitting on top of her 32-B breasts and a short skirt. "What do you think of me wearing this when daddy comes home?"

"I think that's a bit much. We don't want him thinking somethings up. I like the idea of you showing off your nipples but not in such an obvious way."

Trying on various shirts she came up with a red one that was perfect. Depending on how she stood or sat the nipples would intermittently pop up or disappear like two tiny whack-a-moles.

"That's perfect dear, and sure to get your dad's attention." Gwen said, preparing Greg's favorite meal.

Coming home from work Greg was treated to the unmistakable smell of Beef Stroganoff and the sight of Zoe's puff nipples showing underneath her shirt. The only time he was lucky to catch a glimpse of them was when she was in nightshirt before bed; today was no glimpse it was a spectacle.

Gwen gave him a nice kiss on the lips, followed up by a peck on the lips from Zoe, who hadn't done that since she was seven. Needless to say Greg was turned on and in a very good mood following Zoe's protruding nipples around the room with his eyes... he couldn't help himself.

Gwen noticing his fixation on Zoe's breasts wanted to assure him it was okay with her for him to ogle. "She sure has grown up to be a beautiful woman hasn't she?" Gwen asked, as Zoey left the room, which only called for agreement.

"She sure has, she reminds me so much of you when we first met, Zoe is almost a perfect 7/8 clone of you." Greg said, remembering back to when he met Gwen.

"I do see some differences between us." Gwen said, leading Greg into the conversation.

"Like what?"

"For one thing I'm an inch taller, 5' 9" to Zoe's 5' 8"

"True."

"Second, my hair is more pure brunette, where her's had more red in it making it auburn taking after your side of the family."

"No doubt."

Lastly, I think my breasts are a little fuller, Zoe is a B cup and I'm a C, but has larger and cuter nipples than I do with her puffy areoles."

Now how in the heck was Greg supposed to respond to that? What wife has ever compared her daughters tits and nipples to her own, and then pointed out the differences to her husband. Greg thought for a second, before carefully answering, "I'm sure they'll fill out as she gets older," adding, "I think Zoe would place really high-up in a wet t-shirt competition," elated his wife was upset at all with him staring at his daughters tits and nips.

"Maybe we should pour some cold water over them and see for ourselves, " Gwen laughed, saying she was only kidding.

Greg had no idea why that day everything in his life changed sexually for the good. It was like he was walking along and found a $100 dollar bill lying in the sidewalk, with no one around. He simply bent down picked it up and put it in his pocket, not asking where it came from, blessing his good fortune. Sometimes life is nothing but good, and it doesn't pay to ask questions.

Coming back into the room Zoe was obviously excited about what she was going to tell them. "Okay, I did a search of all the beaches in the Greater Miami area and I think I found a perfect one for us. It's a beach about thirty minutes north in Hollywood Florida, called Haulover."

"What makes it perfect for us? Aren't all beaches pretty much the same?" Greg asked.

"Well, it's a little different in the fact that it's a clothing optional nude beach."

Greg, never a religious man, screamed to himself 'there is a God' I get to see my sexy daughter naked again having not seen her nude since she was seven. Not wanting to overplay his hand he waited for Gwen to say something.

"You mean a topless beach, don't you honey?" Gwen asked playing along in the setup, asking a question she knew the answer too.

"No mom, both tops and bottoms come off. It's a birthday suit beach. My best friend Jenny said her family went there and they had a great time feeling the sun all over their bodies just like Naked and Afraid."

"Well it's something we've never done before," Gwen continued, offering up an easy objection to counter.

"That no reason not to. Look, you two aren't getting any younger. If you don't walk on a nude beach now, when are you ever going to?"

Gwen thought for a couple of seconds and then said the magical sentence. "We'll it could be fun, what do you think Greg?"

Greg thought, hell with waiting a week, let's catch a plane tonight and be there at sunrise tomorrow morning. Playing it cool, however, he said this: "Well if you both want too, why not, it's something we'll remember doing as a family."

Boy, was he ever right.

"I assume there are some dunes for privacy," Greg asked, not wanting others around snickering at his tiny dick.

"Sure are dad. Looking at the layout of the beach there are some nice sized dunes in back of lifeguard station #9 at the far end of the beach."

"Perfect. That settles it, were going," Greg announced.

"Can we also go clubbing on Friday night?" Zoe asked hopefully.

"Unfortunately you have to be twenty-one to get into any of the good clubs," Greg said.

"No prob," Zoey shot back, "Jenny got in last year using some fake ID, no questions asked."

"We can certainly try, the worst that can happen is they don't let you in." Greg said, wanting to make his little girl happy.

"Oh goody, Jenny's told me about this great club she and her mom and dad went to, they all had the time of their lives." Zoe said, jumping up and down in happiness. Greg unabashingly stared smiling at his daughter's bouncing tits and protruding nipples.

Gwen also sat smiling, very content in how well it all played out with Greg reeled in hook, line and sinker. The only question now was if Dominic was available.

For Greg the Sacramento time crawled. He wanted only for the week to be over with and be in Miami. He did an internet search on Haulover and found out the interesting fact that quite a few black males hang out (literally and figuratively) around guard station #9 for whatever reason. Hopefully they'll closely pass by a couple bulls so Gwen can checkout their cocks which may lead to a conversation about her getting black fucked.

Coming home on Friday he was greeted by both Gwen and Zoe wearing the same size 4 yellow floral pattern sundress. Both looked stunning and perfect for Miami. Greg thought back and he couldn't remember another time they both wore the same outfit together. "When was it that you two wore the same outfits, you look more like sisters than mother/daughter."

venchier
venchier
175 Followers
12