Family Bonds at Nude Beach Ch. 03

Story Info
Greg's wife and daughter make plans to IR cuckold him.
7.9k words
4.37
45.3k
52

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
venchier
venchier
175 Followers

The week Greg was in Sacramento Gwen and Zoe bonded like sorority sisters preparing for spring break. Beauty salon, spa, nails, botox injections, butt bleaching, and spray tanning...they did it all. Matching coiffured two inch equilateral triangle pussy bushes, razor cut and trimmed with not a hair out of place, completed the look. Standing naked in the mirror together they looked more like identical twin sex goddesses than mother and daughter.

"I hope it doesn't bother you that I look more like your sister than your mom?" Gwen said, knowing insecure moms desperate to reclaim lost youth can get into an unhealthy competition trying to look more fuckable than her daughter "Everything we've bought to wear in Miami is the same; our hair, our nails, even our pussies are exactly the same," Gwen laughed.

"Mom you look great. Not a lot of mothers can pull off a younger look, most just look sad trying. You're forty but could easily pass for early thirties making my older sister. I know you're going to get a ton of complements at the club saying you couldn't possibly be my mom." Zoey said, meaning every word. "Besides have us look alike can only help when dad fucks me for the first time. I don't want him flashing back to my first day of kindergarten and lose his erection... the more we look alike the better," Zoey laughed.

"Looking at you now, it's hard to imagine you were ever five," Gwen smiled, understanding now why Greg, like the POTUS, desire to 'date' their daughters. "I'm sure your dad will stay nice and hard for you. However, if he does start to lose it I'll come over and kiss him; telling him that if loves me, he'll cum inside you filling your virgin pussy with his daddy seed."

"On the other hand, sometimes your dad pops a little early from time to time, so I'll be standing by to squeeze his nuts so hard they'll hear him screaming in Ohio if he gets an 'I'm going to cum' look on his face before he pleasures you."

"Thanks mom, every daughter getting daddy fucked should have a mom like you! I was wondering if you'd also do a couple of other things."

"Like what?"

"Reading up on IR cuckolds the two ways they demonstrate their total commitment is when they guide the black cock inside the wife, and then clean up her cum filled pussy with their mouth.

"Are you suggesting I do the same for you and your dad?"

"I don't think dad would have any problem coming inside me if you did. If you don't I'm sure there would be some lingering doubt in his mind that you were upset he was fucking me."

"We can't have that... now can we!" Gwen laughed, thinking it wasn't something she'd never tasted before. "I take it you wouldn't mind me eating out your pussy," Gwen said, stating the obvious.

"I've never done girl/girl in my life, and can't think of anyone better to start with than the mom I love," Zoey said, thinking her daddy might also enjoy watching the action.

"And I love you too. I want your first time to be extra special. In a perfect world your father will come inside just as you're climaxing with your final and most powerful orgasm. A simultaneous orgasm is the holy grail of love making."

"That would be great mom, but you say you've never muti-orgasmed with dad, why would I be any different?"

"Because I never had my mom jilling my clit with your dad inside me." Gwen said, pleasantly surprising Zoey with her offer.

"You're the best mom, we'll be BFF's after we come back from Miami. I can't wait to start double dating black guys when we go home...we're going to have so much fun."

"You're jumping the gun a bit, we haven't even been blacked once," Gwen laughed. "How do you think the action should play out at the beach?"

"How about if we first have Dom cuckolding dad with you; then dad cuckolds you with me. Finally, Dom cuckolds dad with me."

"Sounds like a plan," Gwen laughed. thinking it was all so outrageous it might just work.

---------------

Flying down to Miami Greg was as happy as he could ever remember. Sitting in the middle seat between his 'two girls' in their yellow sundresses, he had one hand on his wife's perfectly tanned knee, and the other on his daughters. After his appointments on Wednesday and Thursday, Friday night they'd go to the club and Saturday afternoon the nude beach. The erotic thoughts of visualizing them in slut wear, halter bikini's, and nude produced a rigid cramped erection which was noticed by Zoey.

"Mom, I think dad is getting turned on thinking about this weekend," she said, pointing discretely at the solid little pole in his pants.

"Does it hurt dear?" Gwen asked knowing there wasn't any way he could adjust his pants to take the pressure of his erection sitting in a cramped seat.

"It really does, I don't know how I'l be able to last three hours on this flight," Greg said thinking he might have developed a priapism which could damage his penis making him unable to achieve future erections. Thinking of having sex with an overweight Mormon woman in a drab brown dress, white bonnet, and black work shoes; a sure-fire erection killer for him, wasn't having any effect at all.

"Zoey I think your dad needs some special attention from you in the lavatory." Gwen said, with Greg's ears perking up big time.

"Sure mom, what do you want me to do?"

"Well that's up to your father. Greg what do you want Zoe to do... give you a hand job, or blow you?" Gwen said in a tone of voice that made the sex acts sound like nothing more than necessary emergency physical therapy.

Greg having flown countless miles over his career saw many couples enter the lavatory together and come out members of the 'Mile High Club', wishing one day he and Gwen would become members... never thinking he would with his daughter. He quickly thought that if he was going to fuck Zoey one day, a blowjob would be great a great warm up. If he could cum in her mouth; he'd most likely be able to cum in her pussy.

"I'd like a blowjob," Greg said looking at Gwen and not Zoey; realizing he'd married the most considerate and understanding wife that ever walked the earth.

"I figured you say that," Gwen laughed, telling Zoey she'd have ten minutes to suck-off her dad with the beverage cart service now blocking the aisle to the lavatory for the rest of the cabin.

Greg got up, hunched over like an old man trying to hide the tent pole in his pants. Inside the lavatory he sat down and dropped his pants with his crimson five inch dick on full display. Fifteen seconds later Zoey followed him in and slid the occupied lock lever.

"It looks just like what I always imagined it would," Zoe said, going to her knees and taking the small dick in her hand. "It's so cute."

Normally a guy hates it when his dick is referred to as cute, but hearing it from his daughter made it stiffer pushing out a nice sized dollop of clear pre-cum.

"Look how wet your getting daddy," Zoey said, smearing the fluid all around his dick head with her index finger. "Does that feel good?"

"Not nearly as good as your mouth will feel; please don't waste another second." Greg pleaded so thankful his only child was a female, thinking she'd give him more care and attention than a son as he got older... he certainly got that right!

Saying no more, she smiled at her dad and put his dick head in her mouth applying gentle sucking pressure while playing with his pee hole with her tongue. Breaking free she licked his shaft and squeezed his prodigious balls which surprised her by the size and fullness.

"My daddy, what big balls you have," Zoey said, looking up with her Maggie Keane doe eyes, playing the part of Little Red Ridding Hood.

"All the better to fill up your sweet mouth with," Greg replied smiling, leaning back on the stool and closing his eyes to better enjoy his daughter easily deep-throating him. But then it happened... instead of thinking cum thoughts, his mind visions popped-backed to the day Zoey was born, her first birthday, teaching her to ride a bike, her first prom. Visions of his little daughter growing up were doing what the fat Mormon woman couldn't. Greg was starting to lose it, and time was running out.

Zoey learned from Jenny's experiences with her dad, Rodger, that most biological fathers are naturally hesitant ejaculating in one of their daughter's orifices the first time they try, Like Zoe, Jenny introduced Roger to incest by first giving him a mother approved blow job that lasted for an hour before he finally shot in her mouth. According to Jenny, every dad has an angel and devil sitting on his shoulder with the angel saying: 'no you shouldn't... it's a sin' and the devil saying: 'you'll cheat yourself out of one of life's greatest sexual joys if you don't.'

Jenny told her it was actually kind of funny sucking him for for an hour with his dick softening when he was listening to the angel, and growing hard listening to the devil. Jenny finally sealed the deal telling Rodger that daughters' fucked their fathers every day in Biblical times, and there's nothing in the Bible describing it as a sin. Adultery occurs only when a married wife has sex with another man without the husbands permission. It wasn't two minutes later, after Jenny brought up the Biblical facts, that he came.

Trouble was Zoey didn't have the luxury of a hour, but only a couple of minutes. Instead of reason Zoey had to use a threat to re-direct her dad's thoughts.

"Dad is there anything you'd like to ask me about my sexual experiences?"

she asked, interrupting the blow job that was going no where fast. Holding his dick in her hand, she looked up at him, forcing her dad to see her as a sexually ripe female, not a little girl in saddle-shoes.

"You suck really great. I assume you've done this before."

"Whole bunch of times dad, and I actually like the taste."

"So you swallow?"

"Of course I do dad. I promise I won't let any of my never-to-be brothers and sisters go dribbling down my chin," she assured him.

"What else have you done?"

"Well I've been fucked up the butt more than a couple of times, and I've had guys eat me out."

"What about pussy sex?"

"Nope. I haven't done it. My cherry is still there. I'm saving that for you... providing you can cum in my mouth in the next couple minutes." Zoey said, immediately sucking his dick again - hard. Greg realized he had been put on notice by this daughter; his sexual future with her was now on the line, with the two minute warning clock ticking.

Greg knew instantly what he had to think in order to cum. He needed to 'feed' his daughter. A good father is both a protector and provider, and now was the time to provide by feeding his cum hungry daughter all the sperm he'd built up in his balls. Greg thought of himself as being a male bird, bringing millions of little 'worms' back to the nest so his hungry daughter could thrive. No dad would do less. Raising and lowering himself to mouth fuck Zoe as she increased the sucking force Greg's legs began to shutter a sure sign he was about to cum.

"Don't pull your mouth away, and save some of it to show your mom," he instructed as he felt the first, of many, magnificent pulses of cum filled with nourshining microscopic worms making there way up his penis that would alter all their lives forever. "I'm cumming," he said preparing Zoey for the flood soon to fill her teenage mouth.

Pulse after pulse after pulse was shot into his daughter's mouth making his teeth tingle and all of his limbs shake uncontrollably. Zoey to her credit, kept her mouth tightly around her daddy's dick not letting a single drop escape her chipmonking cheeks. Greg felt both relief and exhilaration. With two seconds to go in the game, down by two, he hit a three point bomb from center court to win the championship.

Greg couldn't remember when he'd ever cum more. "Don't tell your mother, but that was the best blowjob I'd ever had in my life. You completely drained me," pulling up his pants over his now flaccid tiny turtle dick making its way back into the shell, he then helped his daughter up off the floor.

Zoey, caught off guard by the tsunami of cum spewing out of her father's dick didn't have a chance to swallow a drop when the flood gates in her throat closed, couldn't say a thing. Nodded up and down acknowledging the complement, Zoe was pleased she made her daddy feel so good but didn't have a clue with what to do with all his cum in her mouth. Swallowing would make her gag, and spitting out her dad's precious seed into the blue toilet water was out of the question.

Walking back to their seats Greg's eyes made contact with another dad escorting his beautiful daughter, who was about Zoey's age, to the vacant lavatory. Seeing Zoey's puffed out cheeks the man gave Greg a smile and a subtle thumbs up, obviously aware of what Zoey was holding in her mouth. Greg weakly smiled back, happy knowing he wasn't the only dad who had a special relationship with his daughter.

When Zoey sat down, Gwen thought she'd come down with a case of mumps. Sensing Zoey's mouth was filled to overflowing, she knew it would soon be leaking out her brothers and sisters, asked, "Zoe can you open your mouth a little bit so I can see how full it is?"

Zoey tilted her head backward and opened up her mouth ever so slightly showing off a bottomless smooth lake of white slimy cum. "What did you do, Greg? Did you pimp out your daughter's mouth to three other guys while you were in there?" Gwen laughed. "One more spurt and it would have shot out her nose."

"Nope just me," Greg said, rather proudly. " I will say my balls have been working over time since the day we planned this trip," Greg said, "I think I'm producing at least twice the cum I normally do."

"I take it our daughter is a good cock sucker? Did she squeeze your balls to make sure she got every drop?" Gwen asked playfully.

"She's great, like a champ she caught it all, not losing a drop. I think all the spunk caught her off guard and she might have heaved trying to swallow it all."

"That wouldn't have been good," Gwen laughed, looking at Zoey in distress, knowing it would be next to impossible for her to choke down all of her dad's cum. "Zoe let me help you. Pass me half your dad's load, but don't swallow what's left."

Snowballing half the load into her mom's mouth, Gwen said in fractured English, "Now it's your turn, Greg," kissing him passing half hers. This was the first (but certainly wouldn't be the last) time Greg had sperm in mouth and was rather shocked by it.

"Okay, when I count three, we all swallow," Gwen said, then making the count, with all gulping down Greg's spunk like shots of Tequila.

"How'ed it taste Greg," Gwen laughed, knowing this was a good introduction for him when it comes time to clean.

"Not terrible, like warm snot," Greg said, making a face and then taking a sip of diet Coke to rinse out his mouth. Thinking it would have taste much better flowing out of a pussy. "It must be an acquired taste," he added, thinking the closest thing it tasted like would be slimy, warm oyster juice.

"How about you honey, how did your dad's cum measure up against your boyfriends?"

"Dad came more than any of them, that's for sure. I counted seven spurts hitting my tonsils. As far as taste goes I'd say daddy jizz was as good as any I've had, being nice and thick. Jenny is always complaining about how watery her dad's cum is having had a vasectomy and not having any sperm floating in it." Zoey said, thinking some day she'll give Jenny a real treat letting her blow Greg.

"I had no idea Roger Williams was having sex with his daughter." a wife-eyed, shocked Greg said.

"It's being going on for about a year dad, and their relationship has never been better."

Emboldened by what Zoey told him, Greg turned, "Gwen, Zoey told me something in the lavatory that I need to tell you."

"Go on." Gwen encouraged.

"Well there's no delicate way to say this, I'll try my best. Zoey it turns out is a virgin and she want me to make her a woman."

"I think you said it very well," Gwen said in a loving tone. "Zoey and I had a mother/daughter talk and she told me the same thing."

"So you're okay with it?" Greg asked, greatly surprised they had the conversation.

"I'll be okay with it... when the time comes. Maybe it will happen in Miami, maybe it won't. That's the best I can give you."

"Thank you my love, thank you. Letting me do this will make me love you all the more, Greg said, breaking down in tears, starting to sob.

"What's wrong honey?" Gwen asked putting her arm around him.

"Nothing is wrong, everything is perfect, these aren't tears of sadness...but of joy. I love you both so very, very much."

"That's so sweet dear. I know over the years I haven't been as sexually exciting to you as I should have been. I'm hoping this trip to Miami will change that around for us. I really don't mind you fucking Zoey at all... providing you still want to fuck me."

"Trust me, from the bottom of my heart I will. What about protection? I certainly don't want us all coming back from Miami with both another child and a child/grandchild."

"Don't worry it's packed. Whatever we do this weekend neither of us will get pregnant." Gwen assured him, but not telling him the protection will work equally well against both white and black sperm.

"You know we'll do anything for you, and I know you'd do anything for us. Isn't that right daddy?"

"Sure is sweetheart, anything in my power I can do to make either one of you happy is a given."

-------------------

The weather in Miami was perfect, low eighties with mostly sun and not nearly as humid as it is in summer. On Thursday Greg met with clients while Gwen and Zoey set up a luncheon date with Dom to go over the beach cuckolding on Saturday.

Walking up to the bald muscular very black man sitting at a table, Zoey reached out her hand, asking, "You must be Dom."

"And you must be Zoe," Dom replied, rising 6' 3" and kissing her hand, which sent a tingle to her loins. "I thought you were bringing your mom along with not your sister," Dom said, thinking the exceptionally attractive pair dressed in red tube tops and tight white shorts were actually siblings.

"No, she really is my mom. Gwen I'd like you to meet Dom," Zoey said, finishing the introductions.

"Gwen, the pleasure is all mine," he smiled, also kissing her hand. "I still find it hard to believe you're her mom."

"Thank you for the complement and for meeting with us so we can go over what will happen at the beach." Gwen said, thinking how easy it will be to have sex with the suave, attractive black man.

"Plenty of time for that, tell me about yourself and your marriage," Dom said, relaxing in the chair wanting to get to know both Gwen and Zoey on a personal level.

"Well I'm forty-two years old and have been married to Greg for twenty. Zoey is our biological only child who is eighteen. Over the past five years my husband and I have been sharing our bed like a brother and sister. Zoey discovered that Greg has a IR cuckold fetish and told me how you completely recharged her best friend Jenny's parents marriage. The reason we're here so you can do the same for us."

"Very good, Zoey why did you come along with them?"

"I have major daddy issues and want to share my father with my mother. If my mom IR cucks my dad, I want to IR cuck him too. After we go back home the plan is to continue cuckolding my dad every weekend with mom and I double dating black guys."

"Gwen, are you okay with all that?"

"We've discussed it at length, and I'm 100% supportive of what Zoey wants."

"Great, I love when wives, and in this case daughters too, have it all figured out, You want me to do for you what I did for the William's family last year."

"Exactly," they both replied.

"I'm assuming that Greg is just as clueless as Roger was about what's going down?"

venchier
venchier
175 Followers