Family Bonds Ch. 01: Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbblue
bbblue
184 Followers

Finally, it was bed-time. And to my huge relief, Emily suddenly stood in my bedroom door, with a big smile on her face. "Hey, you got a few minutes?" she said, just as any other evening.

"Of course, sis." I said. I looked at her face for a clue about what I could expect. To my huge relief, she gave me a warm smile, and she looked at me mischievously.

Emily was dressed as usual, in her comfortable and loose flannel pajamas. But I noticed that the buttons in her top were undone except for the bottom two. Also, she had rolled over the waist of her bottoms a couple of times, turning them into low-rise pajamas, effectively giving me a look at her perfectly curved hips and flat, smooth belly.

She slipped into the bed, and under the bed sheets our hands started roving each other's bodies. My mom and little sister were both home, and getting ready for bed, so nothing could happen until everyone was asleep.

My cock reacted immediately, and I was hard as a rock in seconds. I had to sit up against the headboard of the bed, and bend my knees, so my tenting cock wouldn't announce itself to anyone who walked by.

"I couldn't sleep last night. I thought about what happened all night," I told Emily. I grabbed her hand. "I couldn't think what we were doing that was so wrong, but that 'Incest is bad!' thing kept popping into my head."

"Yeah, me too." Emily said. "But I researched it today. Lots of siblings have been together in the past. And as you said, there is nothing wrong with two adults doing what we did last night. We're not hurting anyone."

We looked at each other. "Plus, I love you Josh!" my sister said, her eyes begging, pleading with me to reciprocate.

"Oh my God Em, I love you too!" I blurted. I was so happy that we both felt the same way.

My right hand found its way to the inside of Emily's left thigh. I was nervous about going for her crotch, still not 100% sure about how far I could go before everyone was in bed. Emily's left hand was also rubbing my thigh, but since I was wearing loose-fitting shorts, her touch was a lot more intimate.

Finally the lights in the hallway were off, and mom and Hannah were in their rooms. My horny sister was quicker, and her hand snaked into my shorts, and she immediately started working my cock in her slender warm hand. I (selfishly) let her, and my hands went limp as she jerked me closer to orgasm. "Take your shorts off," she said, and I quickly complied.

"I want to see that beautiful cock," she cooed, as she pulled the covers aside, and the reality of what she was doing was out in the open. She shifted down my chest, closer to my raging member, and it took all my self-control not to grab my sister's head and push her onto my cock.

"Tell me when you're going to cum, brother," she said in a husky, dirty voice, that took me by surprise, and weakened my already dwindling self-control.

She wrapped her long, delicate, but strong fingers around my pillar. She wasn't able to fully enwrap my girth, but her warm hand had a firm grip, which felt wonderful, and her rhythmic jerking was perfect, just like the night before. It was like she was a hand-job savant, with magical knowledge about how to tease me to the edge, before slowing down again, and staving off the inevitable geyser of cum.

I closed my eyes. The sensation of 'the perfect hand-job', combined with the sight of my beautiful sister laying on my chest, hand wrapped around my cock would make me cum almost immediately, so I would remove one of the sensory inputs.

Her warm hand squeezing and pumping my cock, her breath on my skin, her thick hair tickling my chest, and her voice cooing and moaning was driving me crazy.

And then she talked: "Oh my, Josh! Your cock is so long and girthy. It's so fucking beautiful. I can't wait for it to cum. Do you want to cum, Josh? Do you want to unload your creamy cum? I really want you to shoot your thick wad, little brother." She was driving me towards a huge orgasm.

My sister's hand felt heavenly, and my orgasm was now inevitable. I had been thinking about Emily all day, and fantasizing about what might happen. This was perfect! Her hand was moving at the perfect jerking-off speed, and I had very little time before I would explode.

My eyes had been closed till now, but I opened them, and I saw my sister, her head on my stomach, golden curls flowing up to my chest. I could tell she was looking intently at my cock, as her hand was pumping out a slow steady rhythm around the cylinder of my diamond-hard member.

"Damn, little brother," Emily said in a sultry, soft voice; "Your cock looks so fucking big and thick. Are you going to squirt out a fat load for your big sister? I want you to cum, Josh! Shoot that yummy cum out of that big, hard cock!"

Her filthy talk was sending me over the edge. "Oh my god Em, I'm gonna cum. Watch out!" I croaked. My beautiful, sexy sister didn't flinch, but simply slid her head down a little further, and with her hand still pumping my turgid member, her warm lips wrapped themselves around my shining, purple cock-head. Her hand kept jerking my trunk, but her lips were not moving, just making a wet, warm seal around my girth.

Of course, the sensation of her soft, warm, pillowy lips on my cock heightened my pleasure even more. Stifling my groan, I came like a geyser into my sweet, sexy, slutty sister's mouth. It felt like the ropes of pearly white cum would never stop shooting into her perfect warm mouth. Her tongue was flicking back and forth on the head of my dick, as my load pumped into her willing maw.

My orgasm slowly subsided, as the last few squirts jetted into her oral cavity. Her hand slowed down, then stopped, and slid down to cup my drained balls. Her lips slipped off the head of my still-hard cock. With a mighty gulp, she swallowed my load. After swallowing, she turned to me, flashed a big smile, then opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. "All gone!"

"God Josh, you came so much! And it's just as tasty as it was last night. Did you like my hand-job, brother?" she rhetorically asked.

"Oh my God, Em!" I panted. "That was amazing..." I got up on my knees, grabbed her head between my hands, and we kissed. Our tongues were exploring each other's mouths furiously, as we desperately squeezed our bodies against each other. We were both frantic. My hands slipped inside my sister's pajama bottoms.

We were both on our knees, and Emily's legs were spread, so my hands easily slid down, grabbed her perfect ass-cheeks, kneading their smooth firmness, before sliding down her crack. I dared pause for just a second on her asshole, and I was rewarded with a coy little squeak, before I moved down to her soaking wet pussy. I slipped two fingers into her silky, hot fuck-hole, and my sister moaned into my ear.

"Ohhhhhhhh, sooo good... But those fingers are not going to be enough, Josh..." she whispered, her lips now touching my earlobe. Her warm breath made my whole body shiver, and I lost control. My cock was full-on hard again, even though it had only been a few minutes. I had to have her; right now! My hard cock was already poking into her belly. I lifted my sister up by her ass-cheeks, and dropped her on her back, then scrambled to get her pajama bottoms off her hips, so I would have unrestricted access to her pussy.

Emily moaned, as together we were able to get her pajamas pulled to her knees. Neither one of us could wait any longer. Her knees were held together by the pajama bottoms, and I pushed her onto her side. The curve of her hips and the spread-open crack of her ass drove me insane with desire. I shifted slightly, to slide my big cock into my sister's shiny, wet fuck-hole. She pulled her knees up to her chest, exposing her sex to my jutting cock.

I pushed the head of my raging member against my sister's slit, and with a slight wiggle from her, I was inside her.

Her pussy was heaven! Velvety, slick, hot, and tight as a vise. We both moaned in unison, as I started fucking her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck Josh! This feels so fucking amazing," my sister moaned, as I drove my cock in and out of her sopping wet hole. "Keep fucking me with that huge, thick dick. You're gonna make your sister cum with your big, fat cock. OHHHHHHHHH fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, Josh!"

My pace was increasing, and I was pounding my sister's wet pussy. While I was pistoning in and out of her, she somehow managed to get the pajama bottoms off her legs, and she flipped one leg over, so she was back on her back. She opened her legs wide, to let me all the way inside her, and I took a second to gather myself.

I somehow managed to slow down my pace a little, and we both looked down. My eyes moved down over her perfect body, her firm, ripe tits, with those fantastic dark pink pencil-eraser nipples, hard as could be, to her narrow model-like waist, curving back out to her supple, perfectly proportioned hips.

"It's so thick," Emily said. "It's stretching my pussy sooo good. I can't stop looking at it going in and out."

I couldn't agree more. Her completely hairless mound, leading down to her swollen clit, and her cunt-hole, stretched by my fat cock was the most erotic and arousing thing I'd ever seen.

As we watched, I slid in and out of her tight wet pussy. Both of us moaned when I bottomed out and my pubic bone hit her clit, and my balls slapped against her exposed asshole. We were mesmerized by the sight and sound of it. I grabbed Emily behind the neck, and upped my pace a little, slamming harder into her.

"Oh fuck Em, I can't believe I'm fucking my sister! And it feels so fucking right! I love you so fucking much." I was losing control again. "Look at me fucking you!" I growled. "I'm fucking my sexy, slutty sister. Oh shit Em, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you! Look at my cock in your wet cunt!"

I was slamming my cock in and out of Emily's heavenly hole hard and fast by now. I let my upper body fall onto Emily, and I was out of control. My hips had a life of their own, pounding my sister's wet pussy like a madman.

We were kissing again. Our tongues swirled in a crazy dance, and we were both grunting as I kept ramming my cock in and out of Emily's slippery, vise-tight, warm fuck-hole.

I was kissing her long, slender neck now, groaning into her ear. The sounds of our furious rutting was driving me even higher; The slapping sound of our bodies slamming together, my balls hitting Emily's asshole. We both grunted like a lewd choir, every time I bottomed out in the warm, slick cunt of my lovely, sexy, slutty, horny sister.

"Oh my god, Em, I love fucking you. Your wet pussy makes my cock so fucking hard," I moaned into her ear. "I'm gonna shoot a fucking huge load again."

I could feel Emily approaching her first orgasm of the night, and I was determined that it would not be the last. I rose up, balancing my upper body on one arm, and grabbed the back of her neck for more pounding-leverage. "Yes, Josh. Fucking slam that huge cock into me. Hard! Oh, yes, that's it. Fuck me hard, little brother. Give it to me!"

I fucked my sister relentlessly, slamming her wet cunt with my big cock without mercy. I was like an animal, my only thought was pleasure. Emily's hands grabbed my hips, and helped slam me deeper and harder into her. Her fingernails dug into my skin, the pain combining with the pleasure to spur my manic pumping on.

Her orgasm struck. She held both of her hands over her mouth, her eyes wide open, and a muffled guttural scream filled the room. Her pussy gushed her warm girl-cum onto me. She let go of her mouth and grabbed the back of my neck with both hands and our mouths and tongues started mauling each other again. Our breathing was fast and shallow. Emily was still in the throes of a huge orgasm. Our eyes locked, and the combination of love and lust was communicated wordlessly.

Emily rolled over, so she was on top now. She was still mid-orgasm. "Ohfuck ohfuck ohfuck Josh. I'm still cumming! Keep that giant fat cock in me! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

She was fully impaled on my 9 inches, and she was frantically grinding her clit against my pubic bone, keeping her blazing orgasm going. "SHIIIIIIIT I'M CUMMING. Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ohfuck Josh! Your cock fits so perfectly in my cunt! OHHHHHHHHHHH!" She kept the grinding up for what seemed like forever, groaning, shaking, and moaning.

Her orgasm slowly started to fade, and she put her hands on my chest, leaning forward. Again, we looked into each other's eyes, and again, we saw each other's souls. Her breathing was still ragged, her cheeks were flushed, and her hair was tousled. She looked impossibly beautiful and sexy.

She fell onto my chest and kissed my neck over and over again with soft touches of her lips. I wrapped my arms around my lovely sister, and squeezed her. We lay like this for a long time, my rock hard cock still inside her. She would occasionally wiggle her hips, sending pulses of pleasure through me.

We were both kissing each other's necks and chests. The salty taste of her sweat was intoxicating to me, and my cock, still impaling my sister's sweet fuck-hole, was still very hard, and ready to ravage her again.

"I want you from behind," I said. A simple statement of desire. Emily reacted immediately, by gingerly slipping off my raging cock, allowing me to get up, while she grabbed 2 pillows, placed them in front of her knees, so they'd be under her belly, and got down, head down, ass up.

It was a mesmerizing sight. Her knees were apart, but her long thighs pushed that perfect ass up, spreading her cheeks, giving me another fantastic perspective on my sister's pussy and asshole.

"I can't wait to have your big balls slapping on my clit. Fuck me, Josh! Give it to me, little brother!" Emily was pushing all my buttons with her filthy talk.

I responded: "I'm going to fuck you so hard. You're my slutty, dirty sister, Emily. I'm gonna cum so fucking hard, when I'm done drilling your tight fuck-hole." I was getting so turned on.

My sister turned and looked back at me. "I need you to cum on my face, Josh," she said. "I love to watch cum spurting from a cock, I love how warm and thick it feels on my face, and I especially love the taste of your cum." She smiled. "Will you do that for your sister?"

I was flabbergasted. I loved facials. Watching facial compilations on PornHub was some of my top fapping material. I had only ever given a girl a facial once, and only after begging like crazy. And my beautiful, sexy sister was *asking* me to blow my load on her face.

I collected myself. "Fuck yeah," I said. "I love facials. You're gonna look so fucking sexy covered in my fat load. You really are a sister-slut!"

Emily smiled that devilish smile again, and said "Mmmmmmm, sounds good bro. Now fuck me! I want to cum one more time before you give me my creamy present."

I got behind Emily's fantastic ass, and laid my cock in the crack between her luscious ass-cheeks, and started moving back and forth. It felt amazing. I moved my cock under her, so it was rubbing against her little button. Emily moaned, "Aaaahhhhhhh, I love the way that huge hard cock rubs my little clit. Ohhhhhh yeah, slap it with your thick cock." I rubbed and slapped my sister's wet clit with my rock hard member.

I needed to feel the grip of her tight pussy pulsing and squeezing my thick cock. I lined the head up with her oozing fuck-hole, and slammed into her. Her head was turned back toward me, and as I rammed her tight hole, an involuntary yelp escaped her, and her eyes opened wide. I started hammering my cock in and out of her slick warm cunt. She felt perfect, wrapped around my pistoning rod. I was enthralled by her beauty, and overwhelmed by lust. Her beautiful face was on the bed, rapt in ecstasy. Her mouth was open in an o-shape, and her eyes were looking in my direction, but she had that 1000-yard-stare going, like she was somewhere else entirely.

I could feel her hand furiously rubbing at her clit, as I was filling her tight fuck-hole with my rock-hard cock, over and over again. My slutty sister moaned every time my cock bottomed out in her wet pussy, and my balls slapped against her clit.

"Oh. My. God. Fuck. Me. Fuck. Me. Jooooosh! Fuck. Fuck. Ohhhhhhh." On every stroke, my sister blurted one dirty word or sound after another.

All this was getting me on my way to another mind-blowing orgasm, and the thought of spraying my cum on my beautiful sister's face was speeding up its inevitable arrival.

I kept pounding Emily's tight cunt. I was looking down at her perfect ass, her tight hole straining around my thick cock, gripping my stiff member as I pulled out, and my glistening cock pushing it in as I entered her.

Her asshole was perfection too. It was very slightly open, and coated with our combined juices, it had a shiny quality to it.

Emily was on the verge of a supernova of an orgasm, and I was nearing my point of no return as well. I plunged my middle finger past her well-lubed sphincter, and she squealed into the mattress as her orgasm arrived like an unstoppable freight train. Her legs went to jelly, and her body started shaking uncontrollably.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit Josh! I'm cumming so fucking hard!," Emily groaned. "Keep fucking me like that, and keep that finger in my ass, you filthy fuck! SSSHHHIIIIITTTTTT! Still cuuuuummmmmiinnggg!"

My sister was gushing girl-cum, and her muscles were clenching and relaxing with her orgasm, squeezing my finger with her ass, and my cock with her pussy-muscles. My right middle-finger was moving in and out of her pulsing asshole, and my left hand had grabbed her hair, pulling her back on to me, still fucking her hard. The ongoing assault prolonged her orgasm, and she kept groaning incoherently, shaking uncontrollably and gushing rhythmic squirts of lovely Emily-cum.

She slowly came down off the endorphin-high of the long orgasm. "Now, please cum on my face, brother! Shoot your fat load on me: my forehead, my eyes, nose, cheeks, chin. I want you to cover me in your warm, sticky juice."

I pulled out of her tight, wet pussy, and Emily slid onto the floor, on her knees. She looked up at me, hunger in her eyes. Her voice had taken on that slightly deeper, slower, more intense tone: "Cover my pretty face in your warm creamy cum, Josh! I want your fat load on my dirty, slutty face. Paint your sister with your sticky, hot jizz."

I was right in front of her beautiful face, stroking myself. My sister had her mouth wide open, and her warm, wet tongue outstretched in anticipation of my semen. Her eyes were locked on the tip of my cock.

I came. I stroked myself, as stream after stream of pearly, thick sperm flew out of my cock in thick ropes, onto my gorgeous sister's face, covering her. Four long ropes of cum starting at her hairline, down her forehead, across one of her open eyes, down her cheek. Emily was moaning from her open maw, and furiously rubbing her clit.

Jets of cum kept erupting from my swollen, rock-hard member. The next three shots started at the ridge of her nose, and streaked down, depositing a thick, warm river of cum on her wet, outstretched tongue. I was cumming so hard, I thought I was going to faint.

Still more cum kept shooting out of my cock. Two shots in her other eye. One in the corner, the other splashed right into her eyeball. She didn't squirm or flinch, she just moaned louder, while she teared up from the fat glop of cum in her eye.

Finally, my orgasm started to wane, and I aimed my last squirts right into her mouth. My stroking slowed down, and I put my still-hard cock into her cum-filled mouth. My sister's face looked so sensationally sexy with all that thick white cum on it, and my cock stretching her gorgeous mouth.

Emily knew just what to do. She sucked the last drops out of me, and flicked her tongue right on my frenulum, which triggered one more small squirt of cum into her hungry mouth.

bbblue
bbblue
184 Followers