Family Bonds Ch. 01: Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbblue
bbblue
183 Followers

I popped out of her mouth, and sat down heavily on the bed. Emily had a huge, happy smile on her face. "Thank you Josh!" she grinned. "This was even better than I had hoped for. So much delicious cum from that beautiful, huge cock! I loved watching those thick thick ropes of your hot jizz jetting out of your fat, long cock! Sooo hot!!"

She slowly started to scoop the cum from her face into her mouth with her fingers. Methodically, she cleaned off the cum from her forehead, nose, eyes and cheeks, and dropped it all into her open mouth. When she had cleaned off her fingers of the last scoop of cum, she showed it all to me, before swallowing it all with a huge, happy smile. "Mmmmmm, delicious!" she beamed.

I fell back on her bed, exhausted, happy.

We fell asleep in Emily's bed, our naked limbs tangled together. We had set an alarm for 4am, so I could get back in my own bed before my mom and Hannah got up. Emily and I didn't have classes until 11am the next morning, but Mom and Hannah both had to be out of the house by 7:30am to get to school and work on time.

I woke a few minutes before the alarm was set to go off, and I looked down at my gorgeous sister, kissed her on the forehead, and then slipped back to my room. I fell asleep quickly, after all the excitement of the night.

I woke up just before 8am. I checked that Mom and Hannah were already gone. The car was not in the driveway, so they were out. I went back to Emily's room, but she wasn't there. I went to the bathroom, where I assumed she'd be showering. Not there either. I stood perfectly still in the upstairs hallway, but I heard nothing. Maybe she had gone out? When I got downstairs, I stood still again... I thought I heard a shower running in the master bathroom. Emily was using Mom's shower.

I was dying to see my sister taking a shower, and the shower in the master bath was the perfect place to see it. My parents had remodeled the bathroom of the fairly pedestrian master suite in our house, before any of us were born. They had removed the bathtub, and made a huge shower enclosure with lots of nozzles and jets in various places. It was probably 10' x 10', and two of the walls were glass. There were two soft, cushioned benches; one on each of the walls.

I walked into my mom's room, and on into the bathroom.

There she was: Her back was to me, so I could see her long golden hair, slicked down her back, her firm, round ass-checks shiny with the water from the shower. Her long smooth, slender legs, glistening. Her feet about 2 feet apart.

My gorgeous sister-slut noticed me, and looked back at me with a mischievous look in her eyes. "I want to show you something," she said. Her voice was doing that thing again: slower, more deliberate, lower; so sexy! My cock had already been getting harder, but now I could literally feel the blood rushing to it, and within seconds it was tenting in my boxers. I slipped the offending garment off, and watching intently, slowly started stroking myself.

"You watching?" my dirty sister asked. All I could do was nod.

She kept her feet apart, and slowly started to bend at the hip. This slowly, slowly pushed her pussy into better view for me, and it also, achingly slowly started to spread her ass-cheeks apart. As her perfect cheeks spread, a 'jeweled' butt-plug slowly became visible. I was stroking faster, and pre-cum was coating the tip of my cock now, a constant ooze of it, from my already overflowing balls.

"I've been getting ready to take that long, fat cock up my little asshole," my sister's husky voice crooned. She was looking me right in the eyes.

Something in her eyes made me want her even more. It was a combination of unending love, and a filthy, raw desire. She wanted to be possessed, to be taken. I could see it in her look. I wanted to please my sister so badly, and this was what she wanted: to be at her brother's every whim; for me to use her as a vessel for my love and lust. Our desires were perfectly aligned. I wanted to ravish my slutty, beautiful sister, and she wanted me to take what I wanted.

"Good!" I said. "I need you to be my three-hole slut, Emily. My three-hole sister-slut. I'm going to fuck your little asshole raw."

"Oh, fuck Josh!" My sister blurted out, as a small shiver went through her body. "I fucking love it when you tell me what you're going to do to me. Makes me feel so dirty. Fuck. I can't wait till you're deep in my tight little ass. You're gonna fill me up so good..."

Emily's hands had been on her knees, as she was bending over for me. Now one of her hands went between her legs, and started rubbing her clit in a circular motion.

I went to the door of the shower, and opened it. The hot steam of the 4 different nozzles felt great on my skin. "Stay bent over like that, but put both your hands on the wall over there. I pointed to a spot on the shower wall.

Emily shuddered a little again, from me telling her what to do. She quickly complied and stood, bent over at 90 degrees, and her outstretched hands against the wall.

I knelt down behind her, and admired her sexy body. The long legs, curving perfectly into her hips and ass-cheeks. Her slippery cunt with the erect clitoris at the peak.

I grabbed her hips, and dove into her pussy with my tongue. My right hand slipped around and after dipping into her sopping wet pussy, started rubbing her clit with slow, methodical circular motions. Emily started to moan in sync with my ministrations.

Now, my other hand grabbed the butt-plug, and started pulling it out of her asshole. Her rectum stretched lewdly when I reached the thickest part of the plug, and I let it slip back into her well-lubed anus. An animalistic groan came from Emily as it went back in. The next time, I pulled it all the way out, buried my tongue in her beautiful, stretchy sphincter, and enjoyed the feeling of it pulsing around my tongue.

I pushed the plug back in my sister's ass, eliciting a very satisfied groan from her. "Oh fuck, Josh! I want that thick, long fuck-stick of yours up my hungry shithole!" my sister groaned.

Her words set me ablaze again. As quickly as I dared, I pulled the plug out of her tight asshole, got up behind her, and, to get lube on my cock, slammed balls-deep into her soaked cunt.

Emily squealed, and I reveled in the feeling of her tight velvety pussy. I pulled my cock out, now shining with my sister's slippery pussy-juices.

I lined up the head with her sphincter, and slowly increased the pressure against her opening. For a few seconds, nothing happened, and then her ring-muscle relaxed, and my cock was half-way in my sister's tight, warm bowels.

We both groaned like animals. "So fucking thick!" she panted. "So full of cock! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"I'm only half-way in, slut," I said through gritted teeth, and, grabbing her left hip and her right shoulder, started pushing the remaining 5 or so inches into her warm, tight hole.

Emily roared like a lioness, as I pushed my thick rod deeper and deeper into her asshole. I looked down, and the sight of her over-stretched anus slowly accepting my rock-hard hard cock drove me wild. Only 2 more inches before I would feel my cock fully enveloped by my sexy sister-slut's asshole, and her firm ass-cheeks against my abdomen.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck Josh! I'm so filled-up by that giant pole of yours. It feels sooo fucking amazing. Fuck me, please, little brother. Drive that fat, long cock up my slutty asshole, over and over again, until you fill me with your hot, thick, juicy cum." It was like Emily had a direct line to my brain, and knew just what to say to drive me up the wall with desire.

I pulled back to start thrusting, and it was like her asshole didn't want to let go of my cock. Emily's sphincter, ridiculously stretched, only reluctantly gave up its grip on my girth. I finally pulled back so only my cock-head was still in her ass. I started pushing in again. It felt heavenly as her tight sphincter massaged the length of my cock, and it looked so amazing to see my member pushing back into the asshole of this amazingly gorgeous woman. A long, satisfied moan escaped from my sister's lips. One of her hands left the wall, went to her cunt, and she started a furious pace of clit-rubbing.

Both of my hands were on her shoulders now, to give me more leverage as I drove my 9 inches back into her tight, warm rectum. We both groaned in sync, as I started a very slow, steady rhythm, in and out of my sister's lewdly stretched anus.

I was fucking Emily in the ass! "Fuck, Emily! This feels so fucking amazing," I groaned, as my cock pistoned in and out. "Oh fuck, yes!" my sister panted. "I've never been filled so good in my ass before. Your huge cock was made to fuck my ass."

My sister's asshole was tight. It was not easy to drive my cock back inside her, and pulling out was also an effort. Her strained hole squeezed me tightly both coming and going. It felt fantastic to be massaged by her tight, slippery opening, and to be enveloped by her warm, pliant colon as I moved in and out of her most private place.

My hips started to increase the speed of their back-and-forth motion without me even thinking about it. I moved my hands back to Emily's hips, and pulled harder on her, to feel more of that delicious friction between my hard cock, and her tight, warm, welcoming asshole.

My slutty sister was still rubbing her clit with abandon. "Oh shit Josh, I'm gonna cum from that big cock up my ass," she moaned. "Just like that, just like that, just like that. Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop!" Her voice was tight, excited, demanding now.

I kept the same pace, fucking her lewdly stretched asshole. I could feel her pelvic muscles starting to tighten. Her breathing was shallowing, her hand kept up its assault on her swollen clit. She was close.

"fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. I'm cumming Joooooooosh!" She screamed without restraint: "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH fuck me! Keep fucking me! Keep fucking me! Keep fucking me! I can't stop cumming!" Her legs wobbled and gave way, and I held her up by her hips, still pumping in and out of her at the same pace.

Her sphincter started pulsing around my girth, and I could feel her warm cum squirting onto my thighs in sync with my fucking. Squirt after squirt of her delicious girl-cum.

The hand that was holding her against the wall gave out, and she slumped forward as I simultaneously bent my knees, cock still in her ass and put her down on her knees, her chest now resting on a cushioned bench in the shower.

I was bent at the knees, behind my sister, my raging cock still in her tight, pulsing asshole. I started fucking her again, and her moaning started again. "OH FUCK, JOSH! I'm still cumming! How are you doing this? Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

After what seemed like a long time, my sister slowly came down off her long, long orgasm. My thighs were burning from the awkward position I had been fucking her in, but I didn't care. Being part of her anal orgasm was amazing. She looked so sexy in the throes of her pleasure, that I could have kept fucking her like that till I died.

Emily was coming back to the world of the living. She was still cum-drunk, her eyes glazed, and her face flushed, but she was starting to move, and she finally spoke: "I want to see that huge cock ramming in and out of my asshole."

I knew just what to do. I gently pulled out of her rectum, and sat her on the bench she'd just been laying on, her ass right on the edge, her back against the wall. She naturally rolled her hips, so both her holes were at my disposal. I grabbed a towel, folded it up, so my knees wouldn't be scraping against the hard tile.

Now my still very hard boner was just at asshole-level, and Emily and I were face to face. We kissed each other hungrily, and squeezed each other tight, our wet bodies together, my cock between our stomachs. My heavy balls were rubbing against her wet clit, driving both of us to higher levels of lust.

Our mouths slipped apart, and we looked into each other's eyes. That deep connection that had been with us our entire lives was getting stronger. We were brother and sister, great friends, and now also fierce lovers.

Emily grabbed my cock, causing me a quick intake of air. We both looked down. She guided my raging erection down, past her swollen, pink clit, and her slick, oozing pussy, and down to her perfect-looking asshole. She slipped my mushroom-head past her sphincter, causing her to mewl lewdly. "AAAWWWWWWWWWWWW, fuck that looks so insane," she panted. At the same time, I started pushing my stiff member into her over-stretched ass.

Emily groaned again: "Holy shit, Josh! That looks crazy going in there. Like it won't fit. Ohfuck ohfuck ohfuck!"

I bottomed out, and started pulling my cock out again. As it had before, Emily's sphincter would not let go of my cock. My beautiful, sweet sister couldn't keep her eyes off the spectacle of our anal coupling. "Oh shit oh shit oh shit. I feel so filled up with that huge thing, and when you pull out, my slutty asshole won't let your giant fucking cock go. OOOOHHHHHHHHH, fuck me, Josh! Ram my tight ass with that beautiful, big, thick monster! Fuck my ass hard!"

I didn't need to be told twice. With both of us watching intently, I started fucking my sister with a vengeance. Our bodies slapped against each other on every stroke. Our animalistic grunts were in sync with my driving rhythm. My hips were pounding my cock deep inside my sister-slut's colon; over and over again, I slammed my abdomen against her ass-cheeks. The feeling was heavenly. We were both beyond the point of no return. Emily's hand was back on her swollen clit, circling furiously.

"I'M GONNA CUMMMMMM!" I roared, and looked up at the same time as Emily. We locked eyes and both felt the release at the same time. At the same time as my first rope of cum started filling Emily's bowels, I felt her sphincter and all her pelvic muscles start to spasm. The simultaneity made the orgasm more intense for both of us. We were looking deep into each other's eyes as we were both experiencing the pinnacle of sexual pleasure. The bond between us became even stronger than it had been before.

My cum erupted from me in thick jets into Emily's rectum. Rope after rope of thick, pearly semen coated the inside of my sister's bowels. After what seemed like an eternity, our orgasms waned, and we came back to the real world.

My cock was still hard, and deep inside my sister's asshole. We stayed like that for a minute or so. Then Emily whispered into my ear: "I want to clean your cock. Pull it out of my ass, and stick it in my mouth." I almost came again, just from those words.

I gingerly pulled out, and quickly stood up. Emily leaned forward, and slurped my cock, mingled juices and all, into her gorgeous, warm mouth. She slurped, sucked, licked, gagged and kissed my big cock. I looked down at her, and she up at me, love and lust in our eyes.

After a few minutes, she slipped off me, and we, gigglingly, washed each other, before turning off the shower, drying off, and getting dressed. We had breakfast, and eventually took off for our classes, both of us with that 'just-fucked' glow about us.

To be continued...

bbblue
bbblue
183 Followers