Family Bonds Ch. 02: Mom Finds Out

Story Info
Mom discovers the siblings.
15k words
4.7
70.2k
137

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbblue
bbblue
184 Followers

A quick list of characters: Me, Josh, 19; my two sisters Hannah, 18, and Emily, 20. Emily and I are students at a nearby college; Hannah is a senior in high school. And finally Mom, Karen, a 37-year old Registered Nurse.

*************************

My phone rang at 5:30am on a Thursday morning. The unexpected noise jolted me, and I sat upright in my bed. It's not that I wasn't awake. My delicious sister's warm, wet cunt was wrapped around my thick member, and we were having a lazy 'good-morning' fuck, her on top of me, slowly grinding out a nice orgasm for herself.

We were both surprised by the call, but Emily stayed in my lap, impaled on my cock, as I answered.

The phone screen said 'Mom'. Figured. She had an overnight shift at the hospital tonight.

I tried to affect a sleepy voice, but it was hard. Em started grinding on my cock again, and it was difficult to concentrate on anything but my sister's body next to mine, her firm breasts rubbing against my chest, her tight pussy enveloping my hard cock, her sweet breath on my neck.

"Heeeey, mom," I said in my pretend-sleepy voice, sure I was fooling no-one.

"Hi Josh! Hey, I was able to switch tomorrow's Friday shift to next Friday, so what do you say we all go up to the cabin after you and Em get back from lectures?"

"OK, that'd be great. But why are you calling now? It's still dark out!"

My mom, not one to waste precious leisure time had already planned it out. "I don't want you guys to pack when you get back from classes. Get up now, and pack before you go. That way we can leave right when you get back. I want to get there with some daylight left. I don't want you splitting firewood in the dark for 2 hours, while Em and I freeze our butts off."

"OK, mom," I sighed. "I'll get up in a sec."

My mom knew me too well. "Oh no you don't. I'm calling Hannah next. She'll make sure you're up and packing."

"OK, OK. I'll get up now." I was mildly panicked now, because my little sister would be in my room less than 2 minutes from now, and she could not find me and Emily like this.

"Ok, dear," my mom said. "Don't forget the new rocks for the Sauna. I really want to spend some time sweating this weekend."

"Oh right," I replied. I had bought some new rocks for the sauna in the cabin. The old ones had been ruined last year when beer had accidentally been spilled on them. The stench of overheated hops would not disappear no matter what we did to clean them, so we had to get new ones.

"Bye, sweetie!" My mom hung up.

I 'de-impaled' my sister. "Mom's calling Hannah to be sure I'm not going back to sleep," I said. "You need to get out of here."

"Shit!" Emily whispered. I found her pajama bottoms under the covers, and she found the top, tossed over a bedside lamp. She quickly and efficiently slipped back into her pajamas, and crossed the room. As she opened the door, I could faintly hear Hannah's phone ring in her room.

Emily looked back at me. "To be continued," she said with a smile, and she quietly closed my door.

Major blue balls, for both of us.

Less than 90 seconds later, Hannah was banging on my door. A little too loudly, I thought. I still had a giant stiffy in my pajamas, which I tried to hide from her as I opened the door.

"I'm up, I'm up," I said in a slightly exasperated voice, awkwardly trying to hide my tenting shorts.

She noticed immediately, and laughed. Dripping with sarcasm, she said "Oh, I can see that".

"You getting a good look?" I shot back. "For your information, I have to piss like a Russian race horse. Ever hear of 'morning wood'?"

She looked back down at my shorts for a long beat, and then back up at me. Her face said 'I don't believe your morning wood story, but I don't care why you have a huge boner.'

"Whatever," Hannah scoffed, and turned to go back to her room.

"Hey, by the way," I said to her receding back. "You have practice tomorrow morning, right? Will you be taking the bus up in the afternoon?"

My younger sister had a drivers license, but driving by herself for 3 hours was not something she wanted to do. Also, that would mean that we'd have to split up in two cars on the way home, which would be another pain in the neck.

She turned around. "Yeah," she said. "I'll probably take the 2 o'clock bus. Will you pick me up?"

"Sure. Text me when you're close."

She started back toward her room, and I hurried into the bathroom to get showered and ready to pack before Emily and I had to leave for classes.

Emily and I had a quick breakfast, and got down to packing. We were done just a few minutes before we had to jump in the car, and go to class.

Driving to campus takes about 20 minutes, and we were both touching each other the whole way over. Em even got my dick out and gave me a quick hand job, before I had to stop her. I didn't want to have an accident.

We were lucky to find parking pretty quickly in the Student Lot. This gave us a few minutes together in the car, before we had to get to our respective lecture halls. We collided in a rushed, passionate kiss/fumble/grope, before we had to jump out and run to class. This, of course, gave me a similar problem as earlier in the morning, running to class, sporting a giant erection, very visible in my jeans. I fooled myself into thinking that no-one noticed.

I had two lectures in a row, and then had to wait for Emily's last one to finish before we could drive back. She, on the other hand had a break in the middle. Idle hands...

About 15 minutes into my second lecture, I received a text from Em. Luckily, my phone was on silent, so no-one noticed.

I was a little curious what she had sent me. Over the past four weeks since we started fucking, we had sent each other a few naughty pics, so I thought I knew what I'd get. Maybe a nip-slip in a dark corner of the cafeteria, or an ass-shot in a bathroom-stall. I was excited to see a naughty shot of my gorgeous sister, from somewhere on campus.

What I got blew my mind!! It was a video, not just a picture.

It started with a selfie-shot of my sister looking intensely into the camera and saying something, her luscious lips moving. I had the sound off, so I fumbled to stop the video and find my headphones. I rushed, and made a lot of noise when I tipped over my metal coffee mug, scrambling for my headphones.

For about 5 seconds, everyone in the lecture hall was looking at me. Embarrassed, I apologized, and after a few seconds, everyone's attention was back on our professor.

I quietly plugged the earbuds into my phone, and in my ears. I rewound the video, so I wouldn't miss anything my slutty sister said.

I pressed the Play button.

My sister's sexy voice was in my ears. Her beautiful face was on the screen.

"Hey, little brother," my sister crooned, her eyes looking into the camera lens and straight into my sexually frustrated brain. My cock began to harden immediately.

"Here is a little teaser, to make sure you're ready to fuck my tight ass tonight. I can't wait to have your big, hard fuck-stick all the way up my tight, slutty ass."

The camera panned away from her face, slowly enough for me to realize that she was in one of the many stairwells in one of the buildings in this part of the campus. The camera kept panning around, and it settled on my sister's perfectly curved ass-cheeks.

This morning I had noticed her wearing her heavy brown sweater-dress, that went to the middle of her thighs, and what I, until now, had thought were winter-tights, but now turned out to be thick thigh-high stockings.

She had pulled up the sweater-dress over her hips, and she was not wearing any panties. The camera turned a little more, and I could now see that she was straddling the banister, just at the bottom of a set of stairs.

She was grinding against the cold metal banister. "Oh fuck, Josh," she moaned quietly, in the echo-y stairwell. "I can't wait to feel your long, perfect cock push into my tight, warm asshole."

I couldn't believe this. Anyone could come into the stairwell at any time. There were elevators in all the buildings, but they were slow as molasses, so lots of people took the stairs. I know this made it more exciting for Em, and in turn for me as well. She was grinding her wet cunt against the railing in a busy stairwell in the middle of a big college campus. In the middle of the day. The thrill of her possibly getting caught was adding to the sight of her sexy ass grinding her clit against the shiny metal railing.

The video continued. "I'm going to tease you, like you've never been teased before," she moaned, as she slid down the railing a little bit.

At every corner of the stairs, the stainless steel railing had one of those 'balls' that sit on top of the post that attaches to the floor at the top and bottom of each flight of stairs.

My eyes widened, and my mouth opened slightly, as the video showed my sister sliding into position, so she could impale her ass on this stainless steel ball, in the middle of the stairwell of our college.

She started moaning louder, as the somewhat shaky footage showed her rectum pushing against the 2-inch diameter steel ball, and slowly starting to swallow up the ball.

"Fuck me, this thing is like a really big butt plug," she hissed, as her rectum stretched around the widest part of the ball. She kept her asshole there for 5 or 10 seconds, to let me have a good look at her stretched hole. I was ready to pull out my cock right then and there and jerk off, but with 80 other people in the room, that wasn't an option.

There was about 30 seconds left of the video. With a loud intake of air, Emily finally let her asshole envelop the entire steel ball. It looked both strange, and very naughty. Her dress was hiked up over her hips, like she was mooning someone, but the railing post seemingly extending into her ass gave a very different, much more dirty vibe, like some kind of impalement BDSM video.

Emily started riding the railing. She'd slowly pull off the steel ball for 1-2 seconds, getting nearly to the widest point every time, and then slip back down. I was so turned on, watching my sister fuck a steel ball with her ass, straddling a stairway railing in a cold stairwell, where anyone could catch her at any time. Her asshole stretched and contracted over and over again as she slowly rode the big shiny steel ball.

Her moans were getting louder, and the 1970's concrete stairwell echoed like crazy. "OH! OH! OH! OH! AAAAHHHHHHH!"

All of a sudden, I could hear a door open somewhere in the stairwell. Emily heard it too, and, camera still pointed at her lewdly stretched asshole, she managed to disengage from the 'butt plug' she had been riding.

Then there was a flurry of crazy camera movement for about 2-3 seconds, before I again saw my sister's gorgeous face, now flushed and winking at me. She looked up, to a person off camera. "Oh, hi, professor Jackson! How are you?" my sister asked. Holy crap! Professor Jackson. Hopefully he didn't see anything. Professor Jackson taught Econ, and both Emily and I had him (Econ 103 for me and 204 for Em).

"Oh, Hey Emily." His smooth baritone echoed in the stairwell. "Are you OK? You look a little flushed... Hope you're not getting sick."

"No, I just came in from the outside," my sister lied. "Pretty chilly out there. Maybe you can warm me up a little?" she flirted shamelessly.

Professor Jackson was used to the female students (and some of the males too) flirting with him. He was a 35-year-old 6'3", very athletically built, African-American man, with broad shoulders, a strong, angular face, and kind eyes. I only say 'kind eyes', because that is what Em told me is the biggest turn-on about him.

The prof laughed off her blatant flirting, and kept going down the stairs. "See you next week, Emily!" he said, as he walked away.

The video ended. On top of being incredibly aroused, I was on adrenaline-overload, from the near-discovery Em had had with Professor Jackson.

I texted her back: "Holy shit, sis! I almost blew a load. You are insane! So fucking hot! Amazing that Prof Jackson didn't catch you!"

"I knew you'd like my little show," her text came back.

I responded: "Oh, you know me too well. When we get to the cabin, I'm going to impale you like that railing did. Your asshole belongs to me! "

"Mmmmmmm, can't wait. Maybe I should have shown Professor Jackson what I was doing. He could have scratched my itch..."

"Bad bad girl! Your ass is mine, sister-slut!" I texted back.

I couldn't get my mind off Emily's video during the whole rest of the lecture. I watched it several times, hiding my phone under the table. Every time, I got a raging boner, and it was as if I could feel my balls filling up with cum. I couldn't wait to fuck Emily, and spray her lovely upturned face with the half-gallon of jizz that was stored in my balls. As soon as we got to the cabin, we'd have to find an excuse to go for a 'walk' or something...

Finally, the lecture ended, and I could burn some of my frustration off. I decided to go for a quick run, while Emily had her lecture.

I hurried over to the locker rooms, got into my running gear, and started a quick 30-minute run around campus.

When I got back to the locker rooms, I set my phone up so it would record me showering. I put on a little show of my own, using lots of soap, and got myself hard for Emily and the camera. I knew that Em enjoyed watching me in the shower, especially when I was jerking off, so I thought she would enjoy my little video. Just when I turned off the shower, another guy came in to take a shower of his own. I quickly got out of there, hoping he was none the wiser.

I sent my shower-video to Em when I got back to the lockers.

After a couple of minutes, her reply came: "Geez that's a big tool you got there, little brother. Nice to see it's good and clean, so you can stick it in all my holes later."

"I can't wait! I have sooo much cum for your pretty face, just waiting to cover it, and make it even prettier!"

"Promises, promises," she texted back. "You better drench me with that thick, warm cock-cream. Forehead to chin."

"I aim to please," I shot back.

I needed to get dressed and back to the car, so we could get home, and on the road to the cabin.

I was at the car only 2 minutes before Em, so I didn't have to wait long. She got in, and we quickly drove out of the busy parking lot. I hurried home, so we could get on the road, as mom had suggested.

* * * * *

We had a routine, when it came to going to the cabin. I would drive, Em in the passenger seat, Hannah behind her, and mom in the back row of the minivan, usually asleep. Hannah was coming up the following day, so it'd just be the three of us until the following evening.

Being a nurse, my mom can sleep almost on command. As soon as we were home, she handed us each a granola bar, and we got on the road. Mom was in the back seat, sleeping under a blanket, before we were out of the driveway.

Emily and I tried to stay on the straight and narrow on the drive up. Mom could sleep on command, but she could also wake at the drop of a hat, and we didn't want her to discover our secret.

We spent some time deciding which movie we would go see at the little theater in the nearby town (a silly rom-com). We talked about what toppings we'd have on our pizza tonight (it was always pizza on the first night at the cabin). We talked about which of the trails we'd hike (the longer, less popular one, so we could be alone).

After a frustrating 3 hours, we rolled up to the cabin. The snow that was there had thawed, but it was still very wet and cold.

Going the last few hundred feet up the driveway past the small lake on our land, brought back a strong memory for me. It was just last year, after my 18th birthday, and the 4 of us were up at the cabin.

It was summer and we were all at the lake, swimming. The sun was setting, and dusk had just set in. My sisters had been complaining that they were cold, and they had just headed back to the cabin.

Mom and I were still swimming. I remember climbing onto the solid old pier that we swam from, still dripping wet. I had just sat down at the end of the pier, when I heard running footsteps behind me. I looked up, and saw my Mom, in her tiny bikini, fly over my head in a graceful arc, and dive into the water in a shallow dive.

I remember watching her long slender body sailing over my head, the thin ties of the skimpy bikini bottoms flailing in the air on either side of her hips.

When she got up, the water must have shifted her bikini top, so both of her gorgeous breasts were freed, her dark nipples, hardened from the cold water poking out into the cooling evening air. Water was still running down her body, droplets making their way down her chin and neck, onto the enticingly curved, goose-bumped skin of her big, firm breasts.

She had gotten up out of the water facing me, but she appeared to be distracted, not noticing her wardrobe malfunction. I was staring, gobsmacked, at my Mom's lovely body, and those big, naked boobs. My hormone-addled penis reacted almost immediately, and started hardening. I was frozen in place.

She was sweeping back her wet hair with both her hands, for what seemed like an eternity, although it was probably only 5 or 10 seconds. She then slowly turned her back to me, and bent over at the hip, seemingly to squeeze water out of her thick, blonde hair. She was wearing tiny bikini bottoms with a ruche on the back, revealing the shape of her gorgeous derriere.

My cock was getting uncomfortably hard in my swim trunks, and while Mom took her time fiddling with her hair, I managed to barely come to my senses. I slipped into the cold lake water, putting a damper on my Mommy-induced erection.

When Mom turned back around, her Bikini top was back in place, and she swam up to me, splashed my face, and said that she was cold and hungry, so she was leaving. My cock was not quite ready to get out of the water, so I mumbled something about another swim around the lake, and dove under, so I could get away. When I came back up, Mom was already up on the shore, picking up towels, before she walked back to the cabin.

The image of my Mom's big, firm, double-D breasts rising out of the lake had been seared into my brain. I had masturbated to that memory many many times. Her lovely wet tits, and her bending over in her tight ass-hugging bikini.

* * * * *

That memory hit me, as I drove by the lake. I could feel my cock stirring as the images replayed in my mind. 15 seconds later, we were at the cabin.

The weather was cold, and misty rain was just starting to fall. So while Em and mom unpacked and got groceries, I started a fire in the three fireplaces in the cabin, and got the furnace going, so it would be toasty warm by nighttime. After that, I knew that I needed to split enough wood for 3 or 4 days worth of near-continuous fires in all three fireplaces. That took me about an hour and a half of sweaty work.

After that, I had to replace the sauna rocks. Luckily that only took a few minutes.

By this time I was starving! When I came back into the living room, mom had just left to get the pizza for dinner. We had maybe 10 minutes before she'd be back.

Em was standing with her back to me, leaning over the counter. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and she had changed into a pair of tight black jeans and a too-big knit sweater. On her feet were her comfy winter slippers.

I felt both love and desire swell in me for the tenth or twelfth time today. She wasn't doing anything particularly sexy, she was just being Em, the sister I was crazy in love (and lust) with.

I had taken my boots off when I got in, so I wasn't making any noise as I walked. I moved up behind her, and slowly slid my hands under her sweater, up her flat belly, towards her breasts.

bbblue
bbblue
184 Followers