Family Business

Story Info
Mike tells his girl that his parents host swinger parties.
11.3k words
4.62
137.2k
223
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mike and I'm 23 years old. I have dated a few girls already, but in every case the relationship ended once I told the girl what my parents do for a living. That all changed when I met Samantha. Sammy was 17 when I met her. About a month later we started dating. And another month after that she turned 18. She is a cute girl, small, petite, with brown hair that falls down to her shoulders, perky tits and a round ass. I'm not totally in love with her. I have been in love once before, with a girl that didn't want me back, but I wasn't really totally crazy in love with Sammy at first.

After three or four months, Sammy started to hang out at my place more and more. I still live at home with my parents, Andrea and John. My mom is 43 and my dad is 47. They pretty much liked Samantha right away, so they didn't mind that she came over more often. But that wasn't the problem... The problem was that after a while Sammy started to realize that my parents where home pretty much every time she came over. So after a few months she started asking me why my parents are always home and never at work.

I knew that the conversation was coming eventually, but I always hated it, because of how the other girls acted once I told them about my parents' job. Like I said, I wasn't totally in love with Sammy at first, but still... I did not want to lose her either. And I didn't want to lie to her. So I told her! The crazy thing was, unlike all the other girls, she was totally cool with it. Actually, she was very interested. Which was weird, because I told her that my parents are the owners of a swinger club.

"That's so cool."

"You think?"

"Well, yeah. My dad is a lawyer. And my mom works at a bank. That's so boring. At least your parents do something interesting."

I was surprised. I mean, Sammy and I slept together for the first time on her 18th birthday. I knew she liked sex. She gives amazing blowjobs. She had no problem with me cumming in her mouth either. She really liked that. But still, I thought she would be shocked.

"So how does this work?"

"Well they throw parties. Usually on the weekends. Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. They start at eight or something. That's pretty much everything that there is to know."

Sammy dropped the topic for a while, but on the very next day she had more questions.

"Do they have the parties here at the house?"

"No they have a place for them. With different rooms, I guess."

"So people go there and have sex with everybody else?"

"I don't know. I guess so."

"What do you mean you don't know? Have you ever been there?"

"Yeah I have been there numerous times, but not during a party of course... just helped out with stuff..."

"Oh my god. I can't believe you have never gone to one of the parties. If my parents had a job like that, I would be so curious."

That night we had great sex. Sammy climbed on top of me and rode me like crazy.

Samantha didn't mention the swinger club the day after that. I was relieved. She didn't break up with me either, so I thought everything would turn out okay.

On Saturday, when Sammy and I had lunch with my parents at our place though, out of nowhere Sammy surprised me again.

"Mike told me about your job the other day, Mrs. Miller. The parties... I think that's so interesting. You guys are really cool parents."

Mom smiled.

"Well thank you Samantha. We do have a fun job. But I told you a couple of times now: call me Andrea."

"Okay... Andrea."

Mom put a piece of carrot in her mouth.

"If you want, I can show you around some time... you can visit us there. We have a party tonight, just come by and take a look around."

Suddenly Sammy had a big grin on her face.

"Really? You mean that?"

"Of course, why not."

I couldn't believe what was happening. Mom invited my girlfriend to join one of her swinger parties. I was shocked. I couldn't say anything. I just froze. I just sat there and stared at my mother. But then all of a sudden Samantha turned to me.

"Did you hear that babe?"

I just looked at her and nodded.

"Can we go?"

She still had a huge smile on her face. Wait... we?

"What?"

"Can we go to the party tonight?"

"You want to go to a... what about the party tonight at Susan's place?"

"We call it off. This party sounds a lot more fun."

"But she's your best friend, she..."

"Don't worry about it. Susan will understand."

"But..."

And then all of a sudden my dad joined the conversation.

"Come on, Mike, it's not that big of a deal, if Samantha wants to look around for a while, if she wants to come, be a good boyfriend and take her."

"I think your father is right, Michael."

"Alright, mom. We'll talk about it."

I guess Sammy saw that I was uncomfortable, so she dropped it. But as soon as we were back in my room, she started again!

"Why don't you wanna go to the party tonight?"

"I don't know... it's a swinger party... and my parents are hosting it... it's just weird."

"Oh come on. Your parents obviously don't mind. Otherwise they wouldn't have invited us. And we don't even have to see them all that much... We say hello and then we take a look around. That's it."

"So... and then..." I didn't really know what to say. "... that's all you wanna do? Look around? Do you wanna have sex with somebody else?"

I stared at her to see her reaction.

"No. I mean... I don't know. I don't think so. I just wanna see what's going on there. Aren't you at all curious?"

"Not really."

"Oh come on. It'll be fun."

"Alright." I gave in.

"Alright?"

"Yeah, alright."

There was that huge smile again. She jumped up and down like a little girl on christmas. And then she ran towards me and gave me a huge hug.

"Thanks, babe."

And then all of a sudden she made a few steps back.

"Oh boy... what are we wearing?"

"I honestly don't know." I didn't know what to tell her. Oh my god, this is actually happening...

"I guess..."

But before I could take a guess, she turned around.

"I'll ask your mom."

And then she ran out of my room.

I was so confused. My parents have been throwing this parties since forever, but I never had the desire to visit such a party. And now... I thought about going after Sammy, but I couldn't really move. I just stood there and thought about what might happen that night. And then the door popped open and Sammy came running in.

"I have to go shopping."

"What?"

"Pick me up at 9?"

I nodded.

"Okay see you later babe."

She gave me kiss, took her jacket from my bed and left.

I was alone in my room again. It was about 3, so that meant that I had about 6 hours to figure out what I would wear. I had 6 hours to think about the party. I had 6 hours to figure out how to act there. I had 6 hours to... I had to distract myself!

I called a few of my friends and half an hour later I was playing basketball with 3 of them. I told them that I wasn't coming to Susan's party. But I didn't tell them why... of course.

We played basketball for like three hours. It was great. A real distraction and exactly what I needed, but as soon as I was walking home by myself, I thought about the party again.

I headed home and went into the bathroom. I stepped into the shower and shaved my entire body: my armpits, my chest, my private area. Of course I didn't plan on having sex at the party, but I knew that I wasn't going to wear much, either.

I took a shower and headed back to my room. I knew that everybody at the party had to undress once they got there. So everybody pretty much only wore their underwear or something sexy. I took out my best pair of boxers and a nice T-shirt. I planned on wearing these two pieces of clothing the entire time at the party. I put on a pair of jeans and a sweater and I was ready to attend my first swinger party. Oh my. I was getting nervous.

When I picked up Samantha, she was wearing a coat which fell down to her knees. It was closed so I couldn't see what she was wearing underneath. I could tell she was really excited. Since it was warm out, we walked to my parents' swinger place. Sammy chatted the entire time. She told me about her shopping-afternoon and about pretty much everything else. She didn't tell me what she bought, but she didn't stop talking the entire way there either.

When we arrived at the house it was 9:20. I knew that most of the people arrive between 9 and 10. So I hoped that the place wasn't full, so we had time to adjust and take a look around without being disturbed too much. On the other hand, I hoped that there were at least a few people there so that mom and dad were busy enough and didn't have time to show us around.

So when we entered the place, dad stood at the door, as usual, greeting the guests.

"Hey Mr. Miller."

Sammy had another huge smile on her face.

"Hello Samantha. I see you actually managed to drag Michael here."

Sammy looked at me and smiled.

"... and call me John, honey... Well, just go through the door and then to the right, there is a dressing room. Well... Mike can show you... Have fun."

Dad had a weird grin on his face, like he expected us to actually participate and have a huge orgy with everybody there. This was so bizarre.

"Thanks."

Sammy hopped up and down and then she took my hand and entered.

So I walked Sammy into the dressing room. It was empty, thankfully, so I took my sweater and jeans off and put the in an empty locker. Samantha hesitated for a tiny bit. She looked at my boxers and watched me put my shoes and clothes into the locker.

I turned around to face her.

"Are you okay? You wanna leave?"

"No! No way."

She shook her head and then opened her grey coat. Underneath she was wearing a black bodydoll dress, with pink straps and a tiny pink bow between her breasts. The dress, or should I say her ladies underwear went down to her mid thighs. She looked amazing. Sexy, not too revealing, but damn fine.

"Wow."

"Do you like it?"

"Of course."

There was another short hop and then she hugged me and kissed me. It was just a quick kiss and then she broke it.

"Come on babe, show me around."

Alright. This was happening. Let's get it over with.

"OK."

I took her hand and we left the dressing room. We took another right turn and walked through a door with a heavy drape. It was sort of the real entrance to the place...

When we walked through the drape, the first thing I saw was mom. She was standing behind the bar. The bar was to our left. There was just one guy sitting at the bar by himself. He looked like he was about 50. He had grey hair. He was wearing... wait... I didn't really look at the guy. I looked at mom of course. She was mixing the grey-haired guy a drink, so she wasn't looking in our direction.

I thought: at least she's busy, so let's get this over with.

As we came close, the grey-haired guy looked at us. Of course, he looked at Sammy a lot longer than at me. I mean Sammy was 18, she looked absolutely stunning. So, no wonder he was looking at my girl. This was going to be a long night.

"Hey guys."

"Hello."

Sammy was friendly smiled at him and greeted the guy. I thought: if she kept that up, and would be that friendly to everybody there, all the guys would want to fuck her.

But then mom saw us.

"Hey!! You came!!"

She had a huge smile on her face. She handed the guy his drink and came running towards us from behind the bar.

As soon as she passed the grey-haired guy on his bar stool, I saw that mom was wearing a black bodysuit. She also wore a bathrobe, but since that robe was see-through, that didn't help. I could see enough. Oh boy.

Mom gave Sammy a big hug, then she broke the hug, but kept holding her hands.

"I can see your shopping trip was very successful. You look amazing, honey."

"Thanks. You too, Mrs... Andrea."

I have to admit, Samantha wasn't wrong. For her 43 years mom looked amazing in her outfit.

Then for the first time, mom even realized that I was there too. She looked at me.

"Come on. Show her the place."

I nodded and looked away. I didn't want mom to see that I was staring at her outfit. Mom gave Sammy another hug.

"Have fun."

And then mom sat down on the bar stool next to the grey-haired guy to have a drink with him. Oh my god... Was she about to sleep with that guy? Did she already sleep with him? I shook my head. This was already getting too weird. I turned away from the bar and took Sammy's hand.

The bar area room was pretty dark. There were three tables on the opposite side of the room. One couple was sitting at a table. He had his arms around her shoulders and she had her hand on his thigh. Wait... she actually had his hand on his crotch. He was wearing a tighty-whitey. I couldn't tell if he was hard. They looked like they were in their mid thirties. His girlfriend, at least I assumed that she was his girlfriend, was wearing a white bra and matching panties. They were talking to a woman, who looked like she was in her late forties. I figured that she could have been the wife of the grey-haired guy at the bar that mom was flirting with.

But since there was not much else too see, I thought I would show Sammy around the entire place. So I guided her to the only door in the room, opposite the entrance. I knew that it led to a hallway from which you could go to all the different areas.

So once we got to the hallway, I thought I would just show Sammy one room after the other and then we could leave.

So we started with the first room on the right. It was a big room that was basically just one big bed. There was no real floor anywhere to be seen. Just one huge mattress. On the sides of the room there were sofa-like cushions all the way around the entire room. But there was nothing much to be seen there other than that, so we just glanced in.

"At some point mom told me, that at the end of the night, everybody that is still here meets up in here to end the night."

Sammy nodded and followed me back into the hallway.

When we got to the next room, Sammy's eyes widened. It was the S&M room. The room was really dark. There were chains hanging from the ceiling; a cross with hand and leg cuffs standing next to the door; a wooden table with chains and cuffs on it; a cage on the floor that looked like a cage to house animals; a table that looked like a stretcher; and on the walls: whips and masks; stuff like that.

"Wow. That looks really interesting."

Since we were the only ones in the room, Sammy took a look around. She touched whips and handcuffs, bent down to the cage on the floor, it looked like she was really into the room.

"Come on. There is a lot more to see. Let's go."

I smiled at her.

Again, Sammy only nodded and followed me. It looked like she was overwhelmed.

In the next room on the right, there was a round bed in the center of the room. There was a round mirror mounted on the ceiling right over the bed. And there were bar stools. They were lined up to form a circle. It looked like they were there for an audience, to watch whatever happened on that bed.

When we got back outside, we reached the end of the hallway. It was an open area. There was nothing much to see, but in the corner of the room there was a booth, with the door wide open.

"Is this the bathroom? That's good... I have too pee."

Sammy walked towards the booth. Of course I knew that there was nothing there.

When Sammy opened the door, I followed her.

"It's empty."

"Of course."

"What do you mean?"

"This is a gloryhole booth."

"A what?"

"Do you see that hole in the wall there?"

"Yeah."

"Come with me."

Sammy followed me to the outside and the other side of the booth.

"The girl gets in the booth, and the guy stands right here. And then he's putting his penis through the hole and the girl can do whatever she wants with it. Usually it's for blowjobs."

Sammy's eyes widened.

"Look..."

I pulled a switch on this side of the wall.

"Watch!"

I walked into the booth, knelt down and waved my hand. Then I went back out.

"That's so cool. I saw you."

"Of course."

I smiled.

"Can we try it? Can we?"

I smiled again.

"I already know it's you in the booth, and you already know it's me on the outside. The whole idea is, that the girl is pleasuring random strangers, but the guys can see who is doing what to them."

Sammy looked at the booth.

"Come on. Let's get back to bar and have a drink and I'll show you the rooms on the other side of the hallway afterwards. What do you think?"

Sammy nodded.

So I took her hand and we walked down the hallway back to where we came from. A few doors were closed, a few were open, we didn't really see anybody the entire time. Of course, mom told me, that the place gets full around midnight, so I thought we might have time for a quick drink and were already gone by that time.

When we got back to the bar, the grey-haired guy was gone. Mom was standing behind the bar mixing two drinks. When she saw us she stopped working and smiled at us.

"So? What do you think?"

"We haven't seen everything yet, mom."

"But so far I like it. Everything looks so fun. Did you decorate everything?"

"Yes, my husband and I."

I tried to change the subject.

"Can you get us two of those as well, mom?"

"Of course, sweaty."

"These are for the couple back there, just a sec."

Mom got two more glasses and mixed two more drinks. She handed them to us and then she took the other two glasses and walked to the back of the room. Sammy and I turned around and watched her.

The older woman who sat back there was gone too, but the younger couple was still there. They were making out. They were both dressed exactly like before, but the girl was obviously stroking the guy through his tighty-whiteys. I could see that - even if the room was as dark as it was.

When mom approached them and put their drinks down on the table, they broke their kiss and looked up.

I quickly looked away and took a sip of my own drink. I didn't want them to know that we watched them.

When mom came back to the bar, I saw - out of the corner of my eye - a hand waving.

And then Sammy touched my arm.

"What?"

"I think they want us to join them."

I turned around.

The guy sitting at the table in the back was waving at us.

I thought about my options. I could stay at the bar and talk to my very lightly dressed mother, or I could go back there and talk to a couple that was obviously in the mood to fuck.

"I mean... do you want to?"

Sammy nodded.

So I stood up and gestured to my mother that we would join the couple in the back. Mom nodded and focused on other stuff.

So Sammy and I walked through the room and approached the table in the back.

"Hey guys. I'm Tony, this is Wendy."

"Nice to meet you" Sammy shook their hand.

Tony and Wendy smiled and looked at each other. It looked like they new something we didn't. I guess they figured out that it was our first time.

"Sammy."

"Nice to meet you Sammy."

Tony winked at my girlfriend.

"Michael."

I looked at them. He was obviously having a huge hard-on. I looked away and focused on his girl. She was cute, with blond short hair and full breasts. She had a tiny tummy, but all in all she looked pretty sex in her white underwear.

We talked to them for like thirty minutes. It was pretty nice. They were a really nice couple. They just kissed once, but as we got more comfortable with each other, and when we told them that it was our first time, Wendy had a wicked grin on her face.

"We come here regularly. Everybody is so nice here. Andrea and John. And everybody else as well. Right, babe?"

Wendy moved closer to her boyfriend and started stroking him again through his underwear.

I looked at Sammy. She was watching Wendy touching her boyfriend's dick right in front of us.