Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great. Thanks babe. Come on."

So we both walked closer to the booth. Sammy placed a finger on her lips to signal me that I had to be quiet. I moved closer to the wall and looked at the monitor.

Sammy nodded her head in the direction of the hole.

So I stepped even closer and pulled my boxers down. To my surprise Sammy came even closer to look at my dick.

I hesitated for a split second and then I grabbed my dick and guided it to the hole in the wall.

As soon as I moved even closer to the wall, Stephanie realized that someone was there. I looked at the monitor and she inched closer to the wall. She stayed on her knees, but her upper body straightened up. She looked nervous, but excited. So I went ahead.

I put my limp dick through the hole in the wall.

I looked at the monitor and saw that Stephanie reached out to grab it. And then I felt her fingers on my dick. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw that Stephanie waisted no time and came closer. And then I felt soft, moist lips around the tip of my penis.

Stephanie sucked on the tip and her tongue swirled around it.

And then Sammy was moving closer. She watched the monitor. She was actually watching her sister blow me. I got harder.

Stephanie was amazing. She let her tongue run all the way down my shaft. Then she grabbed my dick and started stroking it. The hole was just barely big enough that my balls fit in there too. Stephanie started to lick them. She took one of my balls in her mouth. Then she grabbed my balls and licked the spot right under them. Her tongue almost made it all the way to my asshole. I thought I had to scream out loud. It felt so amazing.

I looked at Sammy, and she was again placing a finger on her lips.

I was fully hard now. I was so hard, it almost hurt. Stephanie let go of my balls and my dick and came closer again. She took my now fully erect cock in her mouth. It slid all the way into her mouth. Her nose actually touched the wall in front of her.

I couldn't hold it any longer.

I knocked against the wall.

Did I tell Sammy about that? Did she tell her sister? Did she know I was about to cum?

I don't know, but she kept on sucking me. I watched the monitor. My dick was sliding in and out of my girlfriend's sister's mouth. I knocked again. Three times. But she kept going. I was so close.

And then Stephanie stopped and grabbed my dick with her right hand. She started stroking me, but the tip of my penis was still on her tongue and in her mouth.

And then Sammy came closer and whispered in my ear: "Yeah, do it babe."

And then I exploded. I watched the monitor and saw my sperm shoot into Steph's mouth. Stephanie kept going. She was still stroking my cock. More and more of my load disappeared in her mouth. And then I watched her swallow it. Every last drop.

I think that was the hardest I ever came and Stephanie swallowed everything.

I moved away from the wall and pulled up my boxers.

"Let's get back to the bar, quickly, come on."

So, with weak knees I followed Sammy.

When we got back to the bar, mom was busy behind the bar.

"Oh good, you're back. Can you help me with these drinks?"

"Of course..."

I walked to the back of the bar and helped mom out, while Sammy took a seat at the bar. After twenty minutes or so, I saw that Stephanie came in. She talked to her sister. All I heard was:

"No. Mike has to help his mom... Okay..."

And then Stephanie waived at me.

"Bye Mike. Thanks for everything. See you soon."

"Bye Stephanie."

And then Sammy's sister left.

The rest of the night was pretty uneventful. I had to help mom out the entire time. I had to mix drinks, I had to help out in the back office, I even had to show some newbies around. Sammy didn't seem to mind. She even came with me, when I showed this middle-aged couple around.

At about two, every room was empty. Two couples were still sitting in the main room at the tables in the back.

"I think we'll take off now."

"Oh come on honey, just wait another half an hour. Your father and I will throw these guys out and then we can give you kids a ride."

"Sounds good. I don't want to walk home, babe."

"Alright."

"Great. Just wait for us in the relax room and your father and I will be right there."

"Alright."

So Sammy and I finished our drinks and walked to the hallway and into the relax room, with the huge mattress and the huge pillows on the sides. Sammy and I sat down next to each other, leaned against a huge pillow.

"I had a lot of drinks while you were working."

"Are you drunk?"

"A little bit."

"Oh. I'm sorry I had to help out."

"Don't worry about it. I still had fun. And I think Steph had fun as well. Thanks."

About a week later I heard that I wasn't the only guy she gave a blowjob to that night. In fact, there were about six or seven guys. One of the guys even came twice. Stephanie told her sister that she recognized his penis, because it was circumcised. She also recognized his moans and his knocks. I guess she really did an amazing job for every guy, if one of them even came back for more.

About fifteen minutes later, mom and dad came in. They sat down on the opposite side of the room, facing us.

"Lets just relax for a while and then we can go home, okay."

"Sure, Mrs. Miller."

So we relaxed and started chatting about this and that. And then Sammy couldn't hold it any longer and she asked mom:

"So how did you guys get into the swinger scene?"

"Well it was a while back. Actually I did it for my husband."

"Oh?"

"Well, he really likes to go down on me and I always have great orgasms when he does, but..."

"But what?"

Oh boy, did I want to hear that?

"...well, I like to return the favor, but... it's just... I have trouble swallowing. I just can't do it. I tried it two or three times, it was just awful. I started gagging and... well I just can't do it."

Sammy got interested.

"But of course I wanted my husband to have that as well, so at first I got him one of my girlfriends, but as it turned out, I really liked to watch him getting a blowjob. And then we found out that he liked to watch me do stuff to other guys as well. And next thing you know..."

This was getting weird.

"What about now? Do you still participate, or...?"

"Well, I still try to find my husband a woman who will give him a proper blowjob at our parties. And we do other stuff as well sometimes."

"Well I know exactly what you're talking about... about having trouble to swallow..."

"Really? You can't do it either, ha?"

"No, that's not it... I love to give blowjobs and I love swallowing as well, its just... well... lately Mike is obsessed with anal sex..."

Oh my god. Don't tell my mom that.

"I'm not obsessed..."

"Liar."

Sammy grinned.

"I just said I wanted to try it once."

"Whatever. It's just..."

Sammy was back talking to my mom.

"I can't do it... When I think about his penis going in there... I don't know..."

"Oh honey... You don't know what you're missing."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I always have the hardest orgasm..."

"You do?"

"Yeah... you should try it..."

"I don't know... I don't think I can..."

Mom smiled at Sammy.

"Well, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do, honey."

There was a short pause. Nobody said anything. Of course I couldn't, even if I wanted to. I just found out that my mom likes anal sex!

And then it was Sammy who broke the silence again.

"So... Mr. Miller... did you find a woman tonight?"

Dad smiled at her.

"No. Unfortunately I didn't. We've been too busy tonight."

"Oh."

Silence.

Sammy just stared at my dad. And then all of a sudden she inched closer and whispered in my ear:

"Can I?"

She looked at me nervously.

But before I could answer or ask what she meant, Sammy was looking at my mom.

"Mrs. Miller would you mind if I did it?"

Wait! What?

"Did what, honey?"

"Well you said you wanted to find your husband a girl... and you have been so nice too me... I want to do it."

I couldn't believe it.

"You wouldn't mind, right babe?"

"I..."

I was unable to speak.

Mom crouched closer to dad and placed her head on his shoulder. She placed her hand on his stomach.

"Well if Mike doesn't mind..."

Mom's hand travelled down to Dad's crotch.

"I know my husband wouldn't mind, he got aroused right away."

Mom smiled and was slowly stroking my dad's penis through his underwear.

"Great."

Sammy jumped forward a little bit. And then she turned to me.

"You're okay with it, right!?"

I just shrugged my shoulders.

Sammy gave me a kiss and then, with a smile on her face, she turned away and started to crawl - on all fours - towards my father.

A few seconds later she was kneeling next to my father. Mom was on the other side of dad. She still had her head on his shoulder. Sammy looked at her.

"Just go ahead. Don't worry about me."

Sammy looked at dad.

"Okay Mr. Miller?"

Dad just smiled.

And then mom's hand went from dad's crotch to his chest. This was all the encouragement Sammy needed to go on. She reached out and grabbed my fathers underwear. And then she pulled it down over his thighs and then completely off.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Dad was fully hard. I mean, who could blame him, a gorgeous 18-year-old was about to blow him...

Once dad's underwear was off, Sammy reached out and guided dad's dick to her mouth.

I didn't know where to look. The tip of dad's dick disappearing in my girlfriend's mouth, or mom. Her head was still on dad's shoulder. She was watching everything very closely. And she seemed to enjoy it. She was only wearing a black bra, matching panties and black stockings.

Dad was only wearing a shirt, mom was half naked, and Sammy was right next to them. She was on all fours, bent forward, sucking on dad's dick. She was just using her mouth. No hands.

Then she grabbed dad's dick. She was slowly stroking it. And then she looked up at mom. Sammy started to work her tongue all the way down dad's shaft. Never breaking the eye contact with mom.

"Do you wanna help out?"

Mom hesitated. She looked at me and then back at Sammy.

"Don't worry. He can tell us when he's close, so I can take over..."

Mom took her head off dad's shoulder. She was moving closer. And then all of a sudden the tip of dad's dick was in mom's mouth. Oh my god.

Sammy didn't waste any time. Her tongue moved to the base of dad's dick. And then it moved even further down and she started to lick dad's balls, just like her sister did with me a few hours earlier.

Mom's head was moving up and down. But she was only sucking on the tip, to give Sammy room to continue what she was doing. And she wasn't done either. She grabbed dad's balls and stuck one of them in her mouth. I heard soft sucking noises.

Then Sammy moved away from my dad's private area. She looked at him.

"Do you like that Mr. Miller?"

Dad nodded.

Mom grabbed dad's dick and looked at him as well.

"I think he does."

Sammy looked at mom.

"Let's both work on the tip. Let's see how he likes that."

With that, Sammy grabbed dad's dick and moved closer again. Her tongue started to lick up and down the tip of dad's dick. And then mom moved closer as well. She did the same thing on the other side of the tip.

They had their heads together really close.

And then Sammy started to swirl her tongue all the way around the tip.

I sat up. I couldn't tell if Sammy's and mom's tongues touched. But then mom's tongue started to work around the tip as well.

This time they definitely touched. And then, at the same time, both of them, Sammy and mom, stopped to work on dad's dick and leaned in even further. And then they kissed each other. It only lasted a second, but it was the hottest thing I ever saw.

Sammy then guided dad's dick back into mom's mouth. Her tongue travelled down his shaft again. Back to his balls. And then Sammy grabbed them again. She sucked on them for a while and then her tongue was working the underside of dad's balls.

Her head was moving forward even more. Her tongue went further down. Dad started to moan loudly. I couldn't see it, but I knew that Sammy's tongue had reached dad's asshole.

Mom stopped sucking dad and looked at him. She was curious. But then Sammy stopped as well. And all of a sudden she looked at me. They completely forgot about me, but now...

"Babe, you're all alone over there, come over here."

I just shook my head. I couldn't speak.

"Don't you want to have a blowjob as well? You're just sitting there by yourself..."

"I'm good." The words didn't really leave my mouth. They were almost inaudible.

"You sure?"

"I already had my blowjob..."

Sammy smiled.

"Still... It's not okay that you just have to watch..."

I didn't respond.

"What do you say?"

Sammy looked at my mom. Oh boy.

"Stephanie's right. Come over here honey."

"I'm good."

"You sure?"

"Yes, mom."

"Well alright. Mrs. Miller, I know we just talked about a blowjob, but would you mind if I climbed on top of your husband for just a bit. I'm so horny and if Mike doesn't want to play..."

Sammy looked at dad.

"Do you mind Mr. Miller?"

Dad shook his head.

I couldn't believe this was still getting weirder.

I watched as Sammy unhooked her bra right in front of dad's face. And then she sat back and took her panties off. Mom moved away from dad. And then Sammy put her left leg over dad and onto his other side. She grabbed his dick from behind and guided it to her pussy. I watched from across the room. I looked at her small, round ass. And then she lowered herself onto dad's dick. It was a weird sight. My tiny, petite girlfriend on top of my huge father.

Sammy was slowly moving her hip forward. And then she leaned in and kissed dad on the mouth. After she had broken the kiss she gestured my mom to kiss him as well. So mom moved closer and kissed dad as well. After they broke their kiss, Sammy leaned to the side and kissed my mother again.

Sammy was rocking her hips forward now. Dad grabbed her ass. Sammy started to moan. I knew what that meant... She was about to cum. She was on top of dad for only a minute or so, but she was already close to her orgasm.

And then Sammy screamed out.

She climbed off dad.

"Wow. I needed that."

Mom smiled. Dad's dick was poking in the air. And then Sammy looked at me.

"That was amazing... You still don't want to come over here?"

I shook my head.

"It looks like you're pretty hard, babe, you sure?"

I was embarrassed. I was unable to respond.

Sammy turned to my mother.

"What do you think?"

"Yeah. Your boxers look pretty tight, honey."

"I'm okay."

"Well... okay babe..." Sammy was now back on dad's side. She was kneeling and grabbing his dick again. She started slowly stroking it. And then she looked at dad.

"Alright. I promised to help out... let's do it..."

Sammy moved forward and took dad's dick back in her mouth. But then, just a second later, she let go and moved back.

"I just had an idea."

I had a bad feeling.

Sammy looked at my mom.

"Since I'm helping you out... maybe you can help me out as well?"

"Help you out with what?"

"Well.. the thing I told you about... the thing Mike wants to do, but I can't..."

"You want me to do that with Mike?"

"Yeah. Why not!? He really wants to try it. I want him to have that experience."

"But I'm his... I don't now about that..."

"I won't do it. And you said you liked it, right?"

Sammy was still stroking Dad's cock. Slowly. I didn't say anything. I was so overwhelmed with everything that was already happening. And now Sammy was suggesting...

"I don't know sweetie. I don't think that's a good idea. Besides... I don't think Mike would be very excited about that idea."

Sammy turned around and looked at me.

"Babe?"

"I... I think mom's right... that's not really a good idea."

"Why not? Your mom likes it. You want to try it... What do you think Mr. Miller?"

Sammy looked at dad. She was still stroking him slowly.

"I... I think Samantha's right."

I was shocked.

"What?"

"If you wanna try it, that's the perfect opportunity."

"But..."

"Please, Mrs. Miller!"

Mom looked at me.

"Mike?"

"I..."

I didn't know what to say.

Mom looked at Sammy. Sammy nodded and then she leaned forward and put dad's dick back in her mouth. Mom watched her for a moment and then she looked at me. And then, on all fours, she crawled towards me. And a second later she was kneeling next to me.

She whispered: "if you don't want to... just say so..."

I couldn't say anything.

Mom smiled and came closer. She grabbed my boxers and pulled them down, over my legs and off. I was unable to speak out or resist.

"Wow, you really are hard."

Mom was still speaking softly.

I just sat there. I watched mom look at my fully grown dick.

"I have to get it really wet before we can..."

I didn't answer her. I couldn't even nod. I was hypnotized.

"Just relax..."

Mom smiled and then she moved closer and grabbed my dick. I thought I was gonna explode right then and there.

"Easy tiger. Don't cum until we did why we are here for."

Mom smiled at me.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded.

"You sure? I have to put it in my mouth now..."

I nodded again.

And then mom closed her eyes and put my dick in her mouth. Oh my god. Her mouth felt amazing. I couldn't believe this was happening.

Mom tried to put my entire dick in her mouth. She put it in as deep as she could. She tried to get saliva all over it.

Usually I always close my eyes when I get a blowjob, but not this time. I had to watch my dick go in and out of mom's mouth. I was about to cum, but mom sensed it.

She pulled away.

"Shhhh.. easy..."

I was breathing heavily.

"Everything okay?"

I nodded.

"Are you ready for the next step?"

I nodded.

And then mom took her bra off. Her enormous breasts popped out. And then she sat on her side and took her panties off as well. She was now completely naked. She was only wearing her black stocking. I looked at her pubic hair. It was neatly trimmed into a triangle.

Holy shit.

"Ready?"

Another nod.

Mom moved closer and climbed over me. She put her legs next to me. One to my left, one to my right. Her tits were dangling right in front of me. She was moving closer.

"Okay... this is going to be tight... try to hold it as long as you can... I wanna enjoy this..."

Mom gave me a wicked smile.

And then she grabbed my dick and slowly lowered her body. Two seconds later the tip of my dick made contact with her buttcheeks. Mom moved slowly. With her hand she guided my dick to her asshole. And then I felt it. I thought there was no way that mom was at the right spot. I thought my dick could not go any further.

But mom lowered her body even more. And then it happened. My dick moved slowly forward. Mom's asshole spread.

Mom moved down even further. And then I felt that the entire tip of my penis was in mom's ass. Oh god. She was so tight. She lowered herself more. And then she started to move her body slowly up and down.

"Oh, baby."

Mom was definitely enjoying this.

"This looks so fucking hot from over here guys."

Mom and I looked over to Sammy. She was stroking dad's cock. Both of them watched us.

"It does. It looks so hot that I'm about to cum."

Mom sat all the way down. My dick was now fully in her ass. Both mom and me watched Sammy. She was about to keep her word. She moved closer and took dad's dick back in her mouth. Her head was moving up and down. Very fast now.

"Oh god."

Dad was about to cum. Sammy didn't stop.

Her mouth went up and down on dad's dick. And then she slowed down. Dad was shooting his load in my girlfriend's mouth. And she didn't move away. She didn't open her mouth. She slowly kept going.