Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celia walked back over and kissed Danny hard and then whispered to him," Sorry Danny , I actually swallowed your first spurt. It was delicious but we'd better not tell Emily in case she gets upset."

"So long as she get what she needs I'm sure she won't be too unhappy" said Danny. "How about I see to you and Alison now. Why don't you two girls get on your knees on these cushions while I go and fetch a couple of toys from the table."

As Danny walked away he glanced back to see Alison and Celia kissing and Alison was masturbating Celia's asshole with Celia's butt-plug. He also looked around to see what else was going on in the room.

Lynsey and Erika and Jen were over beside Pete. Lynsey was above his head on the back of the couch and Pete was licking her pussy and asshole while Erika and Jen were fellating Pete.

On another couch Laura and Wendy were locked in a sixty-nine while Roy fucked them.

Andy and Chris were DP'ing Poppy while Emily and Lola were doing each other with a double dildo.

Danny returned to the girls carrying two 6" vibrators. "O.k. girls raise those delicious asses in the air and let me satisfy you the way you did me."

First Danny tongued and licked the girls pussies until both of them came then he started doing some intense analingus that had both girls squirming and writhing. They kissed passionately as Danny tongued them. Then they heard the hum of the vibrators. Danny took out Celia's butt-plug and reaching over he let Alison lick it clean. Then taking a vibrator in each hand he slid them into each girls slippery asshole and increasing the vibrations he masturbated each girl as they reached between their legs and fingered themselves until they both shuddered to very violent orgasms.

"Christ that was so intense daddy" said Alison,"I want to sixty-nine Celia. I want to taste you Celia and I want to lick your juice from the vibrator."

"Oh fuck yes please" moaned Celia, "That ass fuck has got me ready to cum again and I want to lick your vibrator too."

Danny handed the girls their vibrators and as he was doing so he noticed that Emily and Lola were whispering to each other then Lola led Emily out of the room into the hall

"Interesting," thought Danny, "what are those two up to I wonder."

"O.k. girls I'll leave you two to amuse yourselves" said Danny and he bent down and kissed both girls. " I'll see you later, have fun."

"We will daddy" said Alison and slid the butt-plug back in Celia's ass and then started fucking Celia's cunt with a vibrator.

Danny picked up one of the cameras, walked out into the hall and noticed that the downstairs bathroom door was slightly ajar. He walked over to it and stood outside listening. He could hear the gentle sound of someone peeing then he heard Emily say "Christ Lola I can't believe I'm doing this. I've seen it but never realised what a fucking turn on it is. I want you to do it to me as well."

Danny eased open the door and in the mirror to his right he could see the reflection in the mirror of one of the most erotic sights he had seen for a while.

"Fuck," thought Danny, I need this on film." He pointed the camera at the mirror and started filming. Lola was kneeling in the shower cabinet and Emily was standing holding onto the grab handle with one hand an she was standing on one leg with the other draped over Lola's shoulder. Her other hand was holding her pussy-lips apart as she directed a pale golden stream of hot pee into Lola's open mouth which Lola was alternately drinking and letting run over her tits. Danny's cock started to get hard as he stood raptly watching his daughter being initiated into the dark pleasures of golden showers. The stream of pee started to ease and Emily chuckled and said "My turn Lola, are you ready to pee? I want to feel your hot piss running down my tits too."

Emily squatted and Lola propped herself up against the wall of the shower and draped her right leg over Emily' left shoulder. She parted her pierced wet cunt-lips with her left hand and directed a stream of golden piss into Emily's expectant mouth. Emily gulped let the piss run off her lips over her tits. Her nipples were rock hard and grinning, Emily looked up at Lola and said. "Oh it actually tastes not too bad" and then she let more into her mouth until Lola forced the last few drops out. Emily stood up and both girls sensually kissed. Then Emily giggled and looking at the mirror said "come in daddy, I hope you enjoyed the show. I saw you in the mirror while I was peeing in Lola's mouth. Lola why don't we get on our knees and let daddy pee in our mouths."

"I'd love that" said Lola, "how about it Danny. Have you got some hot piss for us to drink."

"If you're sure girls. I need to pee but I'm hard as a rock after watching that little show. But give me minute and I'm sure I can oblige you." I replied.

The girls knelt in front of Danny and soon Danny felt his cock relax enough to start peeing into the open mouths of these two hot little sluts. He watched in amazement as the girls kissed, swapping his piss from one mouth to another and letting it run over the pert tits and hard pierced nipples. Lola had her fingers in Emily's pussy fingering her until with a cry Emily came over Lola's busy fingers.

"Daddy" moaned Emily, "could you fuck Lola and cum in her asshole."

"Yes baby" said Danny. The words had got Danny rock hard again. He sat on the w.c. and lifted Lola onto his lap facing away from him. Emily licked Danny's cock and Lola's asshole and guided his cock deep into Lola's tight little asshole. As Danny fucked her Emily thrust her tongue into Lola's cunt until with a gasp Lola came in Emily's hot mouth.

"I'm going to cum baby" groaned Danny and with a grunt he shot deep into Lola's slippery asshole. After a series of spurts Danny slid his cock out of Lola's ass into Emily's waiting hungry mouth. After she had licked Danny clean Danny lowered Lola's ass onto Emily's mouth so that she could drink all of Danny's hot cum. After she had teased all the cum out of Lola's ass with her finger she stood over Lola and let some of it run into Lola's mouth. Then both girls wantonly gulped down Danny's juice. With a final kiss Emily said "well that was amazing but we'd better get sorted and back to the party. There's still a lot I want to do and lots more cum to drink."

Meanwhile during Danny's little interlude Poppy, sitting astride Andy with his cock deep in her cunt while Chris was balls deep in her asshole, was being fucked hard.

"Let me suck your cock Chris" moaned Poppy, "let me get on my knees and take it in my mouth and I want you to fuck my asshole Andy, I want to feel you ramming it hard in me. Put your hands round and pinch my nipples. Oh fuck that's it there, deeper, give me that cock right down my throat. I want to deep-throat it Andy."

Andy let Poppy swallow the length of his cock as Chris rammed his cock deep into Poppy's willing asshole.

"Fuck Poppy" exclaimed Andy, " I am going to shoot soon honey."

"Same here said Chris. Your asshole is just so slippery. I can feel I'm not far away."

"Stop" said Poppy, I want DP'd again."

She stood up and threw her arms round Chris's neck and Chris slid his cock into her cunt while Poppy wrapped her legs round his waist. Andy got behind her and raised her as so that he could slide his cock into her asshole. The two guys fucked Poppy's cunt and ass until she shuddered and came. Just then Emily and Lola came back into the room

"Fuck" moaned Poppy, "I need your loads in me."

She looked over to Emily and said "Emily, the guys are going to cum in me. Kneel beside me so that you can suck their loads out my ass and pussy."

Emily smiled and said "oh goody, more delicious cum."

Chris and Andy continued to fuck Poppy until she had cum again then Chris nodded to Andy and the two of them came together, filling Poppy's cunt and asshole with their hot loads. Andy took his cock from Poppy's asshole and Lola took it in her mouth to taste some cum from her sister's sweet little asshole. Poppy slumped forward and Emily took Chris's cock in her mouth to finish him off. Then she pulled Poppy back towards her and let all the hot cum run out of her cunt and asshole into her mouth as she greedily swallowed it down. Lola teased the last drops from her sisters asshole and let Emily lick the delicious juice from her fingers.

"This is the best birthday ever" giggled Emily. She looked over to where Roy, Laura and Wendy were and said, "well Roy, have you got something for me too?"

While Poppy had been getting fucked Laura and Wendy had been taking turns at alternately sitting on Roy's face and riding his cock until Roy was aching to shoot. Every time he got close Wendy and Laura would tease him and stop riding him.

"Thank fuck" laughed Roy, "these two have been driving me mental. I need to shoot." Emily lay on a couch and beckoned Roy over.

"Fuck my pussy hard Roy and shoot it deep in me. Daddy could you fetch me a glass of champagne?"

Roy slid his cock into Emily's soaking slit and within a few hard deep strokes he was shooting a huge load into her cunt. When he had eventually stopped spasming Emily sat up and held the champagne glass below her soaking cuntlips and let Roy's cream run into the glass. She teased all the cum out with her fingers and then smiling she raised the glass to her lips and drained the champagne cum cocktail in one gulp.

She grinned and said "I suppose that's why it's called a cocktail!"

"How are we all doing" asked Danny," Everyone having a good time?" Absolutely everyone agreed.

"Girls" said Emily with a mischievous look on her face, "why don't you all take a place on the couches and chairs and spread your legs for me. Then I'm going to eat everyone out and have you all cum in my mouth. Would that be o.k.?"

All the girls nodded in agreement and quickly found places all round the room.

The guys relaxed on chairs and couches facing them and sat masturbating as they watched this highly erotic pussy eating show that this hot eighteen year old was putting on.

The girls were arranged across three four-seater couches in the order Lynsey, Celia, Wendy, Jen, Lola, Alison, Poppy, Laura and Erika.

"Just before you start baby," said Danny "I have a little gift for you and now seems as good a time as any to give you it." Danny walked over to the sideboard and produced a gift wrapped box. Emily hurriedly opened it and inside was a gleaming 5" stainless steel butt-plug with an 'E' embossed in gold on the end.

"Oh that's beautiful daddy, can you put it in me now before I start?"

"Of course darling" said Danny. He put some cherry lube on it and eased it all the way into Emily's slippery wet asshole.

Then Danny picked up a camera and stood at Emily's side so that he could get some good close-ups of the proceedings.

Emily then knelt between Lynsey's legs and started to slowly run her tongue along Lynsey's labia taking each lip between her tongue and lips gently biting and teasing then flicking her tongue on Lynsey's hard clit.

"Oh god Emily that feels sooo good" sighed Lynsey," I'm going to cum, fuck, keep working my clit, oh god I'm cumming."

Emily buried her tongue deep in Lynsey's pouring cunt hungrily drinking all the sweet pussy juice down.

"Right Celia" smiled Emily, "your turn." And quickly she had her mouth working on Celia's wet pierced pussy-lips and soon she had her groaning with pleasure as she came and came in Emily's hot mouth.

Emily worked her way along the row of highly aroused girls. The sexual tension in the room was palpable as Emily licked and fingered each of the girls to furious climaxes. As she worked her way along the row she was suddenly aware that the room had gone silent apart from the breathing of everyone. She looked round to see that all the guys were masturbating and gazing intently at the sight of this erotically charged nineteen year old eating all this pussy. She realised that her fingers were busy in her own cunt and that she was almost in a sort of sexual trance.

"Oh god, I'm going to pass out with excitement," thought Emily.

She stopped fingering herself and concentrated on tasting Alison's juice as she came. Emily was also aware that, probably as a result of the constant stimulation by fingers, clocks and assorted tours plus all the different lubes that had been used, that all the girls pussy juice had taken on a thick, almost sweet viscosity that just tasted so delicious that Emily couldn't get enough of it.

As each girl waited her turn they masturbated either with their fingers or with whatever toys were handy until they had Emily's mouth sucking and licking their swollen cuntlips and hard clits making them pour all their hot cum into Emily's expectant mouth.

Once she had licked the last of her mum's pussy juice from her fingers she looked round at the guys and said," I'm so horny now. I want fucked by all of you guys. I want to lie on top of Pete reverse cowgirl style so that I can have that black cock in my asshole then I want the rest of you to take turns fucking my wet slit until I tell you to stop."

Emily sat astride Pete and guided his hard cock into her slippery tight asshole then with a sigh of pleasure she slid down it taking almost it's full length into her ass

"Daddy, you first" she said

Danny slid deep into his hot little girls cunt, fucking her in tandem with Pete until with a cry Emily shuddered and came.

"You next Andy" said Emily and he swapped places with Danny and he and Pete fucked her until she groaned and came again. While this was happening the girls were all engaging in all manner of highly erotic acts, sixty-nining, fucking each other with dildos, mutually masturbating each other until the room seemed completely sexually charged. Finally Emily said "now I need Lola and Poppy to help me with what I need now."

Lola and poppy came over to the long couch. Emily eased herself off Pete's cock, licked it and sat on the edge of the couch and raised her legs.

"I'm ready girls" she said to Lola and Poppy. The twins took some lube and covered their fingers in it then Lola started to insert her hand slowly into Emily's cunt and at the same time Poppy did it to Emily's asshole until both girls had their hands in Emily's cunt and asshole whereupon they fisted her until they brought her to a shattering orgasm. While they were fisting Emily, Celia whispered something to Laura who grinned and nodded her head as if in agreement. Celia came up behind Lola and knelt down. She put her left arm round and started to caress Lola's tits, gently pinching and squeezing her hard pierced nipples and with her other hand she reached between Lola's legs and slid her fingers between Lola's hot swollen pierced cunt-lips and masturbated her as she fisted Emily. Laura was doing the same to Poppy until both girls were writhing with intense pleasure as they came as they fist-fucked Emily.

At the same time Wendy and Alison had put on their strapless dildos and were taking turns fucking Erika and Jen while Lynsey had got another of the cameras and was filming the fisting and fucking in close-up.

"I'm looking forward to editing this" laughed Lynsey.

"Oh Jesus Christ" exclaimed Emily, as she came again and again, "that was unbelievable. I need a few moments to get over that, then one last thing to finish the best birthday ever. I want all the guys to stand in a line. Lynsey and Erika go with Danny, Laura and Jen with Chris, Wendy and Alison with Pete, Lola and Poppy with Roy and me and Celia with Andy. We are going to play a game to see which pair can make their guy cum first.

Everyone laughed and said that seemed a great game. The guys were aching to shoot and all the girls were desperate to taste some cum.

Lynsey knelt in front of Danny and Erika stood beside him and took his cock in her hand, Laura knelt and Jen took Chris's cock in her hand, Wendy knelt and Alison took Pete's cock, Lola knelt and Poppy took Roy's cock and Emily knelt and Celia held Andy's cock

"Right" laughed Emily. "There's a bottle of champagne for the winning threesome. One, two, three, go.

The girls started masturbating the guys into their partners waiting mouths. The kneeling girls were all licking and sucking the guys cocks, fingering and licking the guys assholes trying to get them to cum quickly. Needless to say the guys were all highly aroused already so it didn't take long for the first one to cum.

"Fuck I'm going to shoot" exclaimed Andy and Celia worked his cock furiously into Emily's mouth. When she had drained him Emily stood up and lasciviously kissed and cum-swapped with Celia until with a couple of gulps they both drank Andy's cum down

Next to finish was Danny and Erika and Lynsey French kissed his cum before swallowing it down.

Then Chris came in Laura's mouth and she and Jen cum-swapped then Roy came in Lola's beautiful wet lipped mouth and she and her sister cum-swapped before greedily drinking it down and finally Pete, who emptied such a huge hot load into Wendy's mouth that she could barely hold it all in her mouth and was trickling out of the side of her mouth so that Alison had to quickly start kissing her sister so that they got it all.

"Well, that was the best birthday ever" laughed Emily, "but I'm shattered and I need a rest! We can soon start again. After all it's only half past six!!

"Perfect timing," said Danny. I've ordered some food which should be here any time. We can eat, relax, get cleaned up and see what happens. We've plenty of bedrooms so everyone can stay the night with whoever they want, although I suspect that by the time we're finished sleep will be all we want!

There was a chorus of yeahs and general laughter.

Pete walked over to Danny and said " Can I have a word, Danny?"

"Yes. Is there a problem?" replied Danny.

"No, no" said Pete, "the boys and I have a request. Do you think Emily would be up for being rag-dolled. I know you're her dad and you and her mum would have the final say but if you and Erika were o.k. with it do you think Emily might fancy it?"

"Well I'll certainly ask her but I'll definitely need to discuss it with Erika and Emily" said Danny.

He walked over and whispered to Erika and Emily and the three of them were soon deep in conversation.

"You know we wouldn't hurt you but it can get a bit hectic and I understand if you're not too keen. You are only nineteen and while you're the hottest nineteen year old I know, it's still you and your mum's decision." said Danny.

"Please mum, I would love to try it but promise you will film it because I want to watch it afterwards" pleaded Emily.

"Oh, very well" said Erika," if it's what you want to do but if it looks as if you are not enjoying it then it ends immediately."

"I promise mum" said Emily grinning.

"Me too" agreed Danny, "there's one other thing. They want you to wear your school uniform, the proper Hutcheson's Grammar one, blazer, blouse, knee length skirt, white socks and flat black shoes and plain white bra and cotton panties and I think it would be safer if you took of the chains as well, baby. Don't want them catching on anything and causing you an injury.

"O.k. daddy" said Emily.