Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She caught us one night watching Schoolgirl Sluts 25, the one we were watching when you caught us, and we were playing with each other and when she realised that we really got turned on by it she decided that she would engineer having you catch us doing it as well. Why do you think she has been out a lot. She and Laura are really turned on by the thought of watching you do a reverse gangbang with the four of us" said Wendy.

"Well I don't know. I'm not happy about this."

"Wait 'til you see our audition first and then decide" said Alison" right girls, lets go and get ready."

They left me sitting on the couch mulling over what I had just heard and I had to admit the thought of Lynsey and Laura filming me while I fucked and ate all those sweet little pussies and asses was turning me on enormously.

As I lay back stroking my cock the door opened and the girls came giggling back into the room. I gasped in amazement. They were all dressed in Britney Spears schoolgirl outfits and they all had on black sheer hold-ups and extremely high stripper heels and were carrying a variety of sex toys.

"What do you think dad, are these suitable audition outfits?" said Alison

"I think his cock has just answered your question" said Katie laughing.

Katie and Alison came over to the couch and sat down beside me.

Wendy and Hannah walked over to the bed and knelt facing each other.

"Just sit back and enjoy the show" said Katie as she slid her fingers round my cock while Alison's hand cupped and caressed my balls.

Wendy and Hannah started to French kiss each other, each kiss getting longer and more wanton. Their fingers caressed each others breasts and buttocks. Wendy undid Hannah's shirt and immediately started sucking on her swollen nipples. After a few moments Hannah reciprocated, fondling and sucking Wendy's hard nipples. Their fingers slid under the short skirts and I could see that they were fingering each other. Wendy took her fingers and licked them before slipping them into Hannah's pussy again then she put them into Hannah's mouth so that she could lick them too.

Hannah lay back and removed her skirt. I could see that the butt-plug was back in and Wendy lay down between Hannah's legs and started to lick and finger her pussy. As Hannah's climax built up Wendy took hold of the end of the butt-plug and started to gently slide it in and out of her wet little asshole. She eased it right out and plunged her tongue in. This was too much for Hannah who groaned and said" Jesus fuck I'm cumming, put it back in and keep licking me, don't fucking stop now." With another moan she shuddered to climax.

Wendy then turned and still kneeling took a dildo from the side-table and lifting her skirt to show her pussy, licked the dildo before inserting it deep into her pussy. Hannah, who had recovered somewhat, knelt behind Wendy, removed her top and started caressing her breasts and squeezing her nipples. She pushed Wendy forward until her ass was high in the air. She then started to masturbate Wendy's asshole with the butt-plug while Wendy fucked herself with the dildo. Groaning, Wendy came and came.

While I was watching this Katie giggled and said "Look Ali, I see your dad is leaking a little, I love the taste of pre-cum."

She ran her finger gently over the tip of my cock until her finger glistened with pre-cum then she ran her finger over her lips and leaned across me and kissed Alison deeply.

"Now it's our turn" said Alison and she and Katie walked over to the bed. Wendy and Hannah came over and sat beside me. Wendy kissed me and Hannah bent over and took my cock in her mouth. "Enjoying the show dad?" asked Wendy.

"Fuck yes" I replied

"Well, I think you're going to enjoy Ali and Katie's little show too" said Hannah.

Katie and Alison then sat on the bed facing each other with their legs spread open. They reached over to the bedside table, opened the drawer and took out two double dildos. Ali took one and Katie the other then Katie slid one end of her dildo into Ali's asshole and then slid the other end into her own. Alison then took the other dildo and slid one end into Katie's soaking wet cunt and the other into her own. Then they started to slide back and forward forcing the dildos deep into their cunts and assholes.

After a few minutes Ali said " I am so ready to cum."

"So am I " said Katie. They both shuddered and groaned and came hard.

"Do we pass the audition dad" asked Wendy.

"I think so" I laughed.

"Well you still have some work to do dad before we're finished this evening" said Wendy.

"We all still want fucked in the ass."

As she said that Alison and Katie came over and knelt on the couch. I stood up and Hannah and Wendy knelt beside them. They all bent over so that their asses were up in the air and I knelt behind Wendy and ran my tongue into her beautiful little asshole. I stood up and taking my cock I slid it slowly, deeply into her and started to fuck her.

"How does it feel" asked Alison.

"Fucking amazing, don't stop daddy, fuck my ass hard" said Wendy as she shuddered and came.

I took my cock from her ass and she turned round, sat on the couch and took my cock deep in her mouth. She then took my cock in her hand and gently placed at it the mouth of Ali's tight little asshole. I slowly pushed it into her ass and she moaned a little and then pushed back until it was deep inside her. I then fucked her asshole hard while Wendy fingered her pussy until Alison moaned and said " Oh fuck I'm cumming again. That feels so good. Let me taste your cock daddy. I want to taste my ass on your cock."

She turned and knelt beside me and took my cock in her mouth and licked all the juice off it.

"I want fucked now" said Katie.

I knelt behind her and tongued her asshole then I stood up and let Ali ease my cock into Katie's ass. She took it in deep and hard and thrust herself onto my cock til she came. She was so aroused that it only took a few deep thrusts to make her cum.

Hannah by this time was sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy and asshole getting it slick with her pussy juice. " I want you to cum in me so that Wendy can drink it out of my asshole and then cumswap with us all."

"That will be amazing" they all replied.

I slid my cock into Hannah's tight asshole and I fucked her harder and harder until I could feel my orgasm getting closer.

"Oh Jesus, I'm going shoot my hot load into your ass" I cried.

Suddenly I couldn't hold back any longer and shot deep into her ass. Wendy knelt below Hannah's ass and Katie and Ali watched as my hot cum poured out of Hannah's asshole over her wet cunt lips and into Wendy's waiting mouth. Wendy then knelt over and put her mouth just above Ali's mouth and let a little cum run onto her sister' tongue. She then did the same with Katie and Hannah. They all then drank my cum down and started kissing each other making sure that they all tasted my cum.

"Well girls, that was some audition" I said," but it may take one more just to make sure."

They all laughed and Wendy looked at me with a gleam in her eye and said" Mum was right after all!"

"Well" said Wendy, "we all have school tomorrow, so I suppose we should get some sleep. Katie can sleep with me and you can sleep with Alison, Hannah"

"Your mum should be home soon" I said "so I'll see you all in the morning."

I went back down to the lounge and poured myself a drink and started thinking about the evenings events and as I thought about it I could feel myself getting aroused.

I heard the front door open and Lynsey and Laura walked in.

"In here" I called.

"How was your evening" Lynsey asked, with a hint of a grin.

"Pretty good" I replied

"Your cock looks like it might need some attention" said Laura,"pour as both a drink and we'll see you upstairs in about ten minutes."

I poured them drinks and waited for a few minutes then went upstairs.

To my surprise they were wearing the same outfits that the girls had been wearing. They were locked in a 69 working each other's asses with dildos. I walked over to the bed and stood watching them while I stroked my cock.

"Let Laura suck you then put it in my ass" said Lynsey.

Laura took my hard cock in her mouth using her tongue on my glans just at the end of my shaft.

"Oh fuck that is so good" I said.

"Put in my ass" moaned Lynsey. Laura guided my cock to the mouth of Lynsey's tight little asshole. I gently eased it in and slowly slid in deeper and deeper then I started to rock back and forth while Laura licked my shaft. I slid out of her wet asshole and Laura took my cock deep in her mouth.

"I love the taste of your cock when it has Lynsey's juice on it" she said, "now it's my turn."

"Just before we do that I think it's Danny's turn to audition. Come on in girls" said Laura.

To my amazement the girls all came into the room giggling and laughing. They were all wearing their Britney outfits and carrying a variety of sex toys and I noticed that Wendy and Hannah were wearing strap-ons.

"We'll watch for a while but I think we might need to relieve some tension at some point" said Wendy.

Laura knelt in front of me and Lynsey took my cock in her hand and slid me into Laura's ass. I looked over at the couch and all the girls were gently fingering their glistening wet cunts.

I started to fuck Lynsey hard and I could hear the girls softly moaning.

"That looks so good" I heard Katie say to Alison. "Your aunt has a beautiful ass. I want to lick it and her cunt. Laura, can I have my tongue in your cunt and asshole please?"

"Of course you can darling. Why don't you come and join us" said Laura.

"If she's getting to do it then it's only fair if we all join in" said Wendy.

And with that they all came over to the bed.

Alison knelt and Hannah knelt behind her and slid the strap-on cock into her pussy and started fucking her.

"That looks good" said Lynsey."why don't you do that to me Wendy?"

Lynsey lay back and Wendy eased her dildo into her mum's pussy.

"Why don't you fuck Wendy while she's doing me" said Lynsey.

"Oh please do that daddy" cried Wendy. I knelt behind Wendy and slid my hard cock into her sopping wet cunt. We all started to rhythmically move back and forward until Wendy groaned and said" oh fuck, harder, I'm cumming, don't stop, fuck me, fuck me."

Lynsey looked over at Laura and said " Why don't you and Katie fuck each other in the ass with the double dildo. I think Danny would like to see that, in fact I think we all would. And Wendy, baby, why don't you let Danny have the strap-on in his ass while I dildo your asshole."

I lay back on the bed and raised my legs up. Alison and Hannah stopped what they were doing and came over beside us. Alison squatted above me and lowered her wet cunt lips onto my mouth. Hannah started to run her tongue up and down my shaft while Lynsey guided the strap-on into my ass. As Wendy started to fuck me Lynsey took a vibrator and proceeded to fuck Wendy's ass with it.

I could feel my orgasm start to build. "I'm going to shoot soon" I moaned. I started to jerk as Hannah stroked my cock faster. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming"I cried. Hannah's mouth enveloped my cock just as I started to spurt. "Jesus I'm cumming too" moaned Wendy. Hannah drained the last of my cum and moved round the bed and kissed Lynsey deeply. They cum-swapped my cream and smiling at each other they started to kiss Laura and Katie and Alison until they all had some of my cum, then they all looked at each other and swallowed.

"God, that was amazing" said Lynsey. "Let Danny have a rest then we'll do some more."

"Katie" said Lynsey "be a darling and go into that drawer and bring out two of the little steel butt-plugs, then come over beside me."

Katie got the butt-plugs and knelt beside Lynsey.

"Lie back honey and raise your legs. Alison, come here and get your tongue in Katie's asshole and get it wet for me." said Lynsey.

Lynsey then took one of the butt-plugs and slid it into her pussy, then she took it out and proceeded to slide it into Katie's asshole. "Now you do the same to me Katie" said Lynsey. Katie took the other butt-plug and put it in her cunt and then into Lynsey's asshole.

"Right" said Lynsey,"Katie and I are going downstairs to get some champagne and then we are going to have some more fun."

The two of them walked to the door. At the door Lynsey stopped and taking her fingers she slid them into her pussy and then smeared her pussy juice over Katie's lips before kissing her deeply. She looked round, smiled and said " that's just to keep you interested."

A few minutes later they reappeared carrying a bottle of champagne and a tray of glasses. Lynsey poured us all a glass. "Here's to the rest of the evening" she said.

She then lay back and said " Danny, I want you to fuck me in the ass while I lick Alison's cunt. Katie, bring the double dildo and while Danny's fucking me I want you to put one end of the dildo in your pussy and the other end in mine and fuck me until we both cum. Wendy, you take the strap on and fuck Laura in the ass and Laura, you eat out Hannah's pussy until she cums."

A few minutes later I could hear them all moaning with pleasure as they came and came.

"Now" said Lynsey, "I want Katie to reverse cowgirl with Danny with his cock in her asshole and Alison, you fuck her pussy with a dildo. Wendy, you sit on Danny's face and Laura, Hannah and I will take turns sucking and licking Danny's cock as he slides in and out of Katie's ass. Danny, I want you to fuck Katie until you cum. I want you to fill her with all that sweet cum."

I fucked Katie hard and suddenly I couldn't stop myself and I shot my hot load deep in her ass. Lynsey took a half full glass of champagne and eased my cock out of Katie's ass and holding the glass beneath her sweet little pink asshole let my cream ooze out of Katie's asshole into the glass. She took her finger and eased it into her asshole getting every last drop of my cum.

"Who wants a drink of champagne cum cocktail?" she asked.

"All of us" they chorused.

"Girls" said Lynsey, "we are shooting a scene on Saturday with Danny, Pete and Jen. How would you all like to come and watch. Laura and I are filming it."

"Is Pete the West Indian guy with the big cock that is in some of the films?" asked Alison.

"Yes, and Jen is the redhead who like to be DP'd" replied Laura.

"Well, I think we would all like to watch that" said Wendy.

Saturday came and I took the girls in my car to the warehouse that we used for filming. The girls were all wearing short skirts and high heels and from taking the occasional glimpse in the rear-view mirror, no underwear.

"Are you all looking forward to this?" I asked.

"God, yes" they all replied.

We soon arrived and went inside the warehouse. Everything was already set up and I introduced the girls to Pete and Jen. Pete was naked and I could see that the girls were getting quite aroused by the sight of his cock which was semi-erect but when Pete had a look at the girls he immediately started to get really hard. Jen laughed and said "Well I can see that obviously Pete is tired of fucking me. Maybe he would prefer to do the girls?"

Lynsey and I looked at each other.

"I'm happy to film it for our own pleasure if the girls are into it" said Lynsey.

"Oh yes please, but we want Danny and Jen to take part as well" said Wendy.

I undressed and taking Katie by the hand I led her over to the set where we had a couple of couches and a bed. There was also a box of toys for the girls to play with while they watched.

"Katie, honey take off your skirt and top and stand beside Jen." I said

Jen took Katie's hand and placed it over her breast and said "Lick my nipple."

Katie put her soft lips over Jen's erect nipple and started to kiss it while caressing her other breast. Soon they were kissing passionately. The rest of the girls had by now arranged themselves about the couches and were busy fingering their pussies. Pete and I walked over to Jen and Katie and I took Katie's hand and placed it on my cock and Pete did the same with Jen. Jen and Katie dropped to their knees and started sucking and licking our cocks.

After a few minutes Pete and I led Katie and Jen to the bed. Pete lay back on the bed and as Jen stroked his cock Katie straddled him and Jen eased Pete's cock into Katie's soaking wet slit.

"Oh fuck, that is amazing" moaned Katie. She started to ride Pete's cock while Jen knelt behind her and tongued Katie's asshole. She fingered her own pussy and looked round at me and said "Get your cock in my cunt and fuck me."

I obliged and slid my hard cock into Jen's dripping wet cunt and rode her hard.

"I think you should fuck Katie's asshole too" said Jen.

She eased herself round and kissed me, then taking my cock, wet with her pussy juice, slid my cock into Katie's tight little asshole. I could feel the hardness of Pete's cock stretching her cunt and she groaned as I went deep into her asshole with my cock. The girls were now silently watching their friend being fucked in both her holes by two cocks and Wendy cried out "Fuck her hard, fuck her."

They all stood up and quickly undressed until they were all naked apart from their heels and they all came over and stood round the bed fingering themselves.

Alison smiled and said " We all want fucked by you and Pete and then we want you to cum in Katie's cunt and asshole and then we want to drink your cum"

"Well Hannah can go next just as soon as Katie cums" I laughed.

"Oh Christ I'm cumming" moaned Katie. She slumped on top of Pete and kissed him.

"Lynsey" I laughed "is this a good time to tell Pete that Katie is only eighteen?"

"Fuck, no way man" laughed Pete. "She fucks like she's been doing it for years"

Katie rolled off Pete and Hannah stood over Pete's cock facing me.

"I want Pete's cock in my ass" said Hannah.

Alison took Pete's cock in her mouth and after licking and sucking it she held it and slid it deep into Hannah's asshole. Jen took my cock and after sucking it for a minute or two she slid it into Hannah's wet cunt.

Hannah lay back on top of Pete while we fucked her and Wendy came over and straddled Hannah's mouth and lowered her dripping pussy lips onto Hannah's mouth. Katie then got up and walked over to the toys and picked out a silver butt-plug. She then came back over and licked it and put in Wendy's asshole and started to slowly masturbate her while Hannah licked out her cunt.

"Christ I'm going to cum" moaned Hannah as Pete and I fucked her really hard in her tight little ass and sweet wet cunt.

Wendy stood up and looking round said " I need fucked now too."

Jen took the butt-plug out of Wendy's asshole, licked it, then slid it into her own asshole.

"Well," she exclaimed "I need some fun too. I'm so turned on watching all you girls being DP'd"

"Yes" said Katie. "It always turns me on watching it in porn films but it is so much better getting the real thing."

I lay back on the bed and Wendy lowered her pussy onto my cock. Katie knelt behind Wendy and started to tongue Wendy's asshole then she moved her head to the side and licked the length of Pete's cock as Alison guided it into Wendy's asshole.

Pete and I started to fuck Wendy really hard. I looked over to where Lynsey and Laura were filming. Lynsey looked back at me and said "It's a pity that we are the only ones who will see this because it is so hot to watch."

"Fuck me harder Daddy" moaned Wendy. I thrust my cock deep in Wendy's soaking wet cunt and felt her shudder and groan to orgasm.

"Oh fuck, that was amazing" she gasped.

"My turn now Daddy" said Alison.

She faced Pete and Katie helped my cock into Alison's tight asshole. She then took Pete's cock and after fellating it slid it into Alison's sopping wet pussy. She then lowered her cunt onto Alison's mouth so that Alison could lick her to a climax.