Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Danny" said Lynsey, "I think you and Pete should finish in Alison's cunt and asshole and then all the girls can drink your cum from her pussy and asshole. Jen can take your cocks and suck them 'til she gets the last of your cum in her mouth. Does that sound good girls?"

"Fuck yes" they all replied.

Pete and I started to fuck Alison harder and harder until she groaned and came. "I'm ready to give her my load" I said.

"Me too" said Pete.

We both exploded into Alison's hot wet cunt and tight hot asshole. She lifted herself off my cock and quickly moved to the edge of the bed where Katie and Wendy And Hannah knelt below her and caught all our cum in their mouths and then proceeded to kiss each other and Alison so that they could all drink our cum.

Jen knelt between Pete and I and sucked and licked all the rest of our cum and when she had all of it in her mouth walked over to Lynsey and Laura and started to French kiss all our cum into their mouths.

"Well" said Wendy " that was fucking fantastic. I think I can speak for us all and say that we would definitely be up for doing this again, soon."

Lynsey and I laughed. "We think that can be arranged. How does tomorrow sound!"

All the girls giggled and chorused back "Absolutely."

Chapter 2

The next morning I was sitting in my study going over some paperwork. The door opened and Alison came in and said "Have you got a minute, daddy?"

"Of course," I said, "what's up?"

"Do you remember a couple of girls in my year that you might have seen at the school gates or a parent's night or something. We don't really mix with them much, the Krystatos twins, Lola and Poppy." asked Alison

"Yes, I certainly do" I replied. "Long black hair, big boobs, extremely voluptuous. Doesn't their dad own a high end restaurant in the west end?"

"Yeah, that's them" said Alison, "they are pretty flash and are always partying. Well, Wendy and I noticed that they have been going out of their way to get friendly with me and yesterday we found out why. We were getting changed for P.E. and Poppy, Lola and I were last to leave. Lola came over beside me to change and as she undressed I noticed that her nipples were pierced. She saw me looking and asked me if I liked what I saw. I told her that I did and Poppy came over and showed me her pierced nipples too.

"And that's not all" said Lola, "look at this. She took off her panties and lay back on the bench and to my surprise I saw that her pussy lips were both pierced with little gold hoops.

"Mine too" said Poppy

"Well daddy, I was a little surprised and also a little turned on" said Alison.

I asked them why were they letting me see this and Lola said "Your dad is Danny Taylor isn't he?"

"Yes" I said, "and?"

"We've seen him in action" Lola giggled " and we want to meet him and if you don't let us we'll tell everyone else that we know that Alison and Wendy Taylor's dad and mum are porn stars"

"Oh fuck" I said, "what do you want me to do?"

"Meet them tonight after school" said Alison.

"I don't suppose I have any choice. I can't have you girls getting that kind of hassle at school. What do you think they want? I said.

"I think they want you to fuck them" replied Alison.

"Well if it keeps them from spreading it around school I suppose I'll have to" I said.

Alison laughed, "I don't think it will be too much of a hardship. They are both very cute and if the rumours are true they are both pretty experienced. Well I'm off to school and we'll be back here about half three. Wendy has a tutorial and I think mum and Laura are in Edinburgh shopping today, so we won't be interrupted, hopefully."

She leaned over and kissed me and glancing backwards she grinned at me and walked out of the room.

I decided that I would phone and talk to Lynsey about this as it sounded risky.

"I take it that you would have no objection to fucking them if that's what they want" said Lynsey.

"Of course not" I said, "but we don't want to end up in jail if it gets out."

"Here's what to do" said Lynsey, "use the guest bedroom and make sure all the cameras are on. Afterwards you can show them some of the footage and explain that it can remain our secret so long as they keep their mouths shut. Who knows, in a few years we might want to sign them up full time."

Later that afternoon I heard the front door open. I walked downstairs and standing in the hall were Alison and the twins. I had too admit they looked extremely hot in their school uniforms which they had tarted up by wearing thigh high socks and high heels and short grey skirts.

"Hi girls, nice to see you again. Which one of you is which" I laughed "you really are identical twins."

"I'm Lola" said one of them. " You'll be able to tell us apart soon I hope. I take it Alison has told you why we're here?"

"Yes" I replied, "and you are extremely bad girls. I suggest we go upstairs and find out how bad."

They both giggled and taking them by the hand Alison led them upstairs.

"Take them to the guest bedroom Alison and I'll join you in a few minutes. Do you fancy a glass of champagne girls?"

"Oh yes please" all three replied.

I got the champagne and headed back upstairs. I walked into the guest bedroom and found Lola and Poppy sitting on the couch.

"Where's Alison " I said.

"Alison thought that it would be better if it was just the three of us just now" said one of the twins.

"No problem" I said and sat down between them. "Now which one of you is which? I believe you were going to help me out there."

They both stood facing away on either side of me. They giggled and started to remove their school blouses then they unhooked their bras and let them drop to the floor. They turned to face me and I could see that their pierced nipples. One of the twins had little gold bars through them and the other had gold hoops.

"Poppy's are the ones with the hoops so that would make me Lola and my tongue piercing is red and Poppy's is blue, so that should help" said Lola. "What do you think?"

"Well" I said "come a little closer and I'll tell you."

They both moved closer to me so that I could caress and kiss their nipples. The piercings certainly kept them hard. I slid my hands up under their skirts and was pleasantly surprised to find that neither of them were wearing panties. Not only that but I could feel their labia piercings. I worked my fingers into their wet slits and slowly masturbated them as I continued to lick and suck their breasts and nipples.

"Oh fuck" said Lola "I think I'm going to cum."

"Me too" said Poppy as she kissed her sister.

They both moaned and pushed hard against my fingers as they came.

"Now I think we need cock" said Poppy.

They pushed me onto the couch and started to pull of my jeans. Poppy eased my cock out of my pants.

"Look Lola, just like in the DVD. Danny, we both want fucked in our pussies and assholes by you." said Poppy.

"Happy to oblige. Come and sit on my cock Poppy and Lola you straddle me and let me lick you out."

Poppy quickly got astride me hard cock and the feel of the gold rings on her pussy lips sliding down my shaft felt amazing. Lola straddled my face and as she lowered her dripping cunt lips onto my face she put her fingers down and teased her clit.

"We're getting our clits pierced so the next time should be fun" said Poppy.

As Lola had her soaking pussy lips on my mouth and tongue I just grunted and Poppy started to grind her pussy hard on my cock. She put her hands round behind her tight little ass and caressed my balls.

"I'm cumming again" she cried and moved quicker up and down my cock. I slid my tongue as deeply as I could into Lola's hot slit and felt her start to convulse as she came too. Her hot pussy juice poured into my mouth as I licked and teased the little gold labia rings.

Poppy eased herself off my cock and started to lick and suck it.

"Wait for me" said Lola and knelt beside her sister so that they could both work on my cock and balls. Poppy slid her fingers into her sister's wet pussy and and then took them out and licked them.

"As delicious as ever" she laughed, "now you ride him but do it reverse so that I can lick your pussy and his cock at the same time."

Lola got astride my cock and leaned back so that I could fondle her breasts and nipples while Poppy licked the length of my cock as it slid up and down her sister's beautiful wet pussy.

"I think you should take it in your asshole, sis" said Poppy.

She took my cock in her hand and tongued Lola's asshole to get it wet then she put the head of it into Lola's asshole and pushed it in slowly while she licked her pussy. Lola started to move back and forward taking my cock deeper into her asshole. Poppy then caressed and licked my balls and asshole while I rammed my hard cock quicker and deeper into her sister's tight asshole.

"Fuck girls, I can't hold back much longer" I exclaimed

"Cum in her asshole then" said Poppy "do it now."

I groaned and shot my load into Lola's hot pulsing asshole. Poppy took my cock out of Lola's asshole and licked and squeezed every last drop into her mouth then she caught the rest of my cum as it trickled out of Lola's asshole.

She then leaned above Lola and let it run from her mouth into Lola's, then they kissed each other passionately swapping my cum from one to another finally swallowing it.

"You do taste good Danny, but Alison did say you would. She also said you would be ready to go again in half an hour"

I laughed and said "Well, that's true but in half an hour I have a surprise for you girls"

"What is it?" said Poppy.

"That would spoil the surprise but I don't think you'll be disappointed. Now while we're waiting why don't you two go into the drawer there and find some toys to play with!"

Lola and Poppy opened the drawer and soon found a couple of butt-plugs and a double dildo.

Lola knelt on the bed and said " Put the butt-plug in me please Poppy then I'll do you. Then we can fuck with the dildo. Danny, can we suck your cock 'til you get hard and we cum please?"

"I think I can oblige with that but don't make me cum or you'll spoil your surprise"

They sat on the bed facing each other and then they slid the butt-plugs into their tight little assholes then Lola slid one end of the dildo into her pussy while Poppy did the same. I stood at the side of the bed and let them lick and suck me while they rocked back and forward going harder and harder until Poppy groaned and exclaimed "Fuck, I'm cumming"

"So am I " moaned Lola.

Just at that the doorbell went.

"Sorry girls, I'll be back in a couple of minutes with your surprise."

A couple of minutes I walked back into the room along with Pete and Tony and Chris, two of my other guys that I occasionally use for group scenes. The girls looked at each other and grinned.

"Well," said Lola, "this is a nice surprise. I take it your friends are not just here to watch?"

"No Lola. Pete and I are going to attend to you while Chris and Andy there are going to see to Poppy's needs"

The guys quickly stripped off and Pete and I carried Lola to the couch while Andy and Chris joined Poppy on the bed.

I sat back on the couch and Lola knelt in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. Pete knelt behind her and spread Lola's pussy lips with his fingers.

"Love the labia rings girl" he said as he eased his cock into her pussy. Lola groaned as she felt the hard cock rubbing against the butt-plug that was in her asshole.

"Fuck me please, really hard. I need it so much" she said.

Pete started to really ram his hard cock into her sopping wet slit, Lola groaned as she started to cum again.

Meanwhile Chris was lying back on the bed while Poppy took his cock into her asshole as she reverse cowgirled him. Andy slid into her pussy and she moaned as they both gave her some serious fucking.

Pete took the butt-plug out of Lola's ass and gave it to her to lick. She then straddled my cock and took it deep in her cunt while Pete drove his cock deep in her ass.

After the girls had cum again Lola suggested we took turns at fucking her in the ass while Poppy kept us all hard by licking and sucking us as we came out of Lola's asshole.

"God, I really want to do that" said Poppy.

For about an hour we all took turns at doing each of the girls and after a while Chris said " I don't know about the rest of you but I really want to cum."

We all agreed that we were all ready to shoot our loads.

"Where do you want our cum girls? " I asked.

"Well" said Lola, " why don't Chris and Andy cum in Poppy's pussy one at a time and then I can take it into my mouth and cumswap with Poppy!"

"I really want to do that" said Andy.

Poppy lay back on the arm of the couch and Andy stood in front of her and Lola slid his cock into Poppy's wet pussy. After a few minutes he groaned and shot his load into Poppy's cunt. Lola knelt below her sister and teased all the cum into her mouth then she walked round and proceeded to kiss and swap Andy's cum back and forth until they each swallowed his load.

"Fuck, that was so good Andy," said Lola, "now you Chris".

Chris took his cock and fucked Poppy hard and as he came Lola gently squeezed his cock to make sure that Poppy's hot pussy got every drop. Then she knelt down and drank it all into her mouth and then she cum-swapped his load with Poppy.

"My turn now" said Lola as she changed places with her sister.

Pete let Poppy suck him before she eased his hard cock into Lola's pussy. After a few strokes Pete came and Poppy took his cock in her mouth and drank the last drops of cum. She then thrust her tongue deep in her sister's pussy and we all watched as it trickled into her mouth. She then stood above Lola and let it drip into Lola's waiting mouth. Lola swallowed all of Pete's cum and said to Poppy, "God, that was delicious, now I want Danny's juice in my cunt and mouth too"

Poppy guided my cock between Lola's swollen pussy lips and I thrust deep into her. I was so aroused that it only took a few strokes before I shot deep into her. Poppy finished me in her mouth before licking out all my cream then she and Lola kissed and cum-swapped before each of them swallowed all my cum.

"Fuck" said Lola,"that was amazing."

"That's the kind of surprise I like" said Poppy. "Can we do this again sometime?"

All the guys nodded in agreement.

Lola looked over at the bedside clock and quickly got up saying "We should have been home ages ago. Dad will freak."

Andy said " Chris, Pete and I can drop you off on our way to the Tunnel. Maybe we'll see you there later?"

"We'll see if we can get away later" laughed Poppy "but I don't know if my pussy and asshole can take much more."

"Don't worry" laughed Chris, "just a few drinks and a bit of dancing."

After they had left I was sitting back on the couch when the door opened and Alison came into the room.

"I've got the whole lot on video dad so I don't think Lola and Poppy will be giving us a problem. Although we do have one little problem"

"What's that my angel" I said.

"Watching all that has made me as horny as hell. I've already cum about three times and I really need to be fucked. Would you fuck me please daddy?"

"Of course I will darling" I replied.

Alison sat beside me and leaned over and took my cock in her mouth. She soon had me hard again and straddled me and slid onto my cock. As she rode me she started kissing me and whispered into my ear "I really love you daddy. I want you to cum in me please."

I thrust my cock deeper into her pussy and felt her shudder as she climaxed.

"I'm going to cum baby" I groaned and shot deep into her cunt.

"Alison, sit on my face. I want to lick you out."

She slid off my cock and lowered her glistening pussy lips onto my mouth. I teased all my cum out with my tongue and then rolled over on top of her and kissed her deeply so that she could taste our mingled juices.

"Christ" she exclaimed "that is the most erotic thing I've ever done."

"Well honey, I love you too. I've only ever done that with your mum and Laura"

"Well" laughed Alison, "you know that you will need to do it with Wendy too, and when you do I want to watch!"

At breakfast the next morning Lynsey laughed and said "I believe you had an interesting afternoon Danny. How were the twins? Everything you expected and a bit more I would imagine."

"Absolutely" I replied. I think the guys enjoyed themselves too."

"I was thinking, why don't we have a sort of party on the 15th November here. I believe it's the day before Katie's nineteenth birthday so she might fancy celebrating the last day of being eighteen by going out with a bang, so to speak" said Lynsey.

"Great idea. Who will we invite." I asked.

"Well, I thought, all the girls including the twins, Pete, Chris and Andy and Jen. I'm sure you four guys can handle six little girls and three women" laughed Lynsey. I'll tell Wendy and Katie to tell the others. I think they should wear short dresses, stockings and extremely high heels and no underwear. Every one here for half seven and champagne to start to get us all relaxed. How does that sound?

"Excellent. Can't wait. Only two weeks away" I said.

When Lynsey told Wendy and Alison they were absolutely thrilled at the idea and immediately decided to have a get together with Hannah, Katie, Lola and Poppy to decide who would be wearing what.

The two weeks soon rolled around and the afternoon of the party quickly arrived.

I was sitting in the lounge having a drink and the door opened and Lynsey, Laura and the girls walked in.

Alison and Wendy were wearing short pleated red skirts and black bra type bustiers, black fishnets and platform stripper heels with 6 inch heels.

Lynsey and Laura were in short black dresses and black stockings and black stilettos.

"Wow" I said , "You all look stunning"

They all walked over and Lynsey looked around and said "I see you have got all the toys down then. I'm feeling just a bit horny so Laura is going to eat me out before the rest arrive."

Wendy and Alison came and sat beside me and Alison said " why don't we get you in the mood dad and suck you for a while."

She and Wendy unbuttoned my jeans and eased me out of them. She then bent over and took my cock in her wet mouth while Wendy licked and caressed my balls. As soon as I was hard she quickly lifted herself onto my lap and Wendy took my cock and guided it into Alison's extremely wet pussy. After riding me until she came she swapped places with Wendy and whispered "Why don't you cum in Wendy and then do what you did to me."

Wendy thrust her pussy onto my cock until I couldn't hold back and I shot deep into her. She lifted herself off my cock and climbed above me and lowered her dripping wet cunt lips onto my mouth. I took all our mingled juices into my mouth and then brought her mouth onto mine and French kissed our juices with her. As I was doing that Alison sucked the last of my cum from my cock and greedily swallowed it.

"I think Wendy enjoyed that" sad Lynsey. "The girls said they were going to get you to do that before the party got started and I have to say that it was a real turn-on watching. Laura and I both came a couple of times."

I laughed and said "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it but I'm sure the rest of the evening will be just as erotic."

Just then the doorbell went.

"I'll get it" said Lynsey. She stood up and straightened her dress and headed off to let the rest of them in. I lay back and let Wendy and Alison stroke me 'til I got hard.

The door opened and in came the guys followed by the twins and Jen.

"I knew you wouldn't wait" laughed Pete, "but if I was in your shoes I wouldn't either." Looking at the twins he grinned and said " These two were playing with each other in the back of the limo while Jen was being fucked by Chris and Andy. My fault I suppose for agreeing to drive us all here. Well I'm ready for action"