Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your dad's cock in your mouth Wendy" said Tania.

Wendy took my cock in her mouth and Tania started to massage my prostate until I groaned and said to Tania "Fuck, you'll need to stop or I'm going to shoot"

"Oh we don't want that just yet" said Tania as she took her fingers out of my ass, "I want you to fuck me in the ass while Wendy fucks you."

Wendy gave a little moan and exclaimed "God, yes. I so want to do that"

Tania lay back on the couch and guided my cock into her wet asshole. Wendy knelt behind me and slid the strap-on into my ass and as I fucked Tania Wendy fucked me. Then Tania said " I want to fuck Danny while Wendy fucks me then I want to fuck Wendy while you fuck me Danny."

I lay back while Tania put on the other double-ended strap-on. She then eased it into my ass as Wendy did the same to her. After some slow sensual fucking Tania groaned and came then I swapped places with Wendy and Tania fucked her as I fucked Tania until after some time they both shuddered and climaxed.

"Fuck" said Tania "that was fantastic. Why don't I suck you Danny while Wendy fucks you and then I can feel you shoot into my mouth and then Wendy can drink your cum from my mouth when we kiss"

I sat back on the couch and Wendy slid the dildo into my ass again. I was so ready to cum that after a few strokes I exploded into Tania's lovely mouth. She sucked and licked me until I was drained and then she pulled Wendy over to her and they both kissed passionately letting my cum go from mouth to mouth and I watched them as they then swallowed every drop.

"Christ girls, I think you two are going to kill me" I laughed.

"Not just yet darling" said Tania, "I want to discuss the gay porn film you made when you were just starting out!"

"What" I spluttered.

"It's o.k. Dad" said Wendy, "I've seen it and actually it was quite a turn on."

"Well it was a few years ago and I suppose I was curious" I said.

Tania smiled and said "In the interests of helping out with my paper would you be interested in a foursome with a cousin of mine who is bi-sexual?"

"That sounds like it could be interesting dad" said Wendy.

"I'm not sure about it" I said.

"Please dad, I would love to watch you fucking another guy while I sucked his cock and Tania could take your cock in her mouth while you were doing it"

"I suppose it could be a pretty erotic experience" I said, "o.k Tania set it up."

Tania smiled and said "How about Saturday afternoon. I'll come over with Vikram and we can have some really interesting fun with, of course, scientific research!"

"Saturday it is then" I said.

"Can't wait" laughed Wendy, " I so want to watch you fucking and being fucked by another guy."

Saturday soon arrived and Wendy and I spent the morning deciding what toys to use and what Wendy would wear.

"Would you shave my pussy dad?"

"I would love to" I replied.

"We went into the bathroom and Wendy stood at the edge of the bath and put one leg on the edge of the bath as I put shaving gel round her pussy and worked it up to a lather. I then took a safety razor and gently began shaving her pretty pink cunt. As I continued I noticed that Wendy was starting to get very wet.

"Do you want to fuck after I have finished?" I asked.

"Of course I do" she replied, "you're not going to leave me like this"

After I had finished shaving her I took some after shave skin lotion and smoothed it onto the smooth skin round her pussy lips then I knelt below her and gently kissed her pouting pussy lips.

"Oh fuck that feels so good" moaned Wendy, "get your cock in me now."

I stood up and turned her round and bent her over the bath and slid my cock up into her soaking wet pussy. As I fucked her she groaned and said "Cum in me daddy, Please cum. I want to put my fingers into my pussy and lick your cum off my fingers and then I want you to French kiss me."

I shuddered and thrusting hard and deep into her I shot my hot load deep into her. I stood back and she thrust her fingers into her soaking wet slit and looking over her shoulder at me she slowly and lasciviously licked my cum from her fingers. Then she drew me towards her and thrust her tongue into my mouth and we kissed deeply and passionately.

"Roll on this afternoon" I said,

"Fuck yes" laughed Wendy, "if that's the starter I can't wait for the main course."

At about one o'clock the doorbell rang and I answered it. Standing there was Tania and a very good looking Indian boy.

"Hi Danny. This is Vik" said Tania.

"Pleased to meet you Vik" I said.

"Me too " said Vik, "I've seen your work and I'm looking forward to this afternoon. Tania has been singing your praises for the last three days."

"Well I'll do my best to live up to her expectations" I laughed, "come and meet Wendy. Do you guys want a drink or coffee or anything?"

"No thanks" said Tania, "I think Vik and I are too horny to wait any longer."

As she spoke she slipped off her coat and to my delight she stood there wearing a black waspie that revealed her breasts, black fishnet stockings and black 6" inch heels. She turned round facing away from Vik and I and bent over to reveal the butt-plug in her ass and the little cord hanging out of her pussy that showed she had in the Ben-wa balls too.

I grinned at Vik and said "Looks like Tania is ready for action"

Vik took off his coat and to my surprise he was naked and extremely hard. I reached out and took his cock in my hand and said "Let's get this party started. I think Wendy will want some of this soon, as will I. She's waiting in the lounge for us. Lead the way Tania."

Tania walked off leading Vik by the hand. We all walked into the lounge and Wendy was sitting back on one of the couches dildoing her asshole with one end of a double dildo.

As Vik and Tania kissed Wendy hello I undressed and joined them on the couch.

"You guys lie back and watch Wendy and me for a while just to get us all loosened up." said Tania.

Vik and I looked at each other and I said "Seems good to me"

Tania and Wendy began by kneeling in front of each other and passionately kissing. Then Tania started to caress and kiss Wendy's hard nipples while Wendy stroked Tania's pussy. Tania pushed Wendy back and straddled her face to allow Wendy to lick her wet lips. Then Tania rose and turning round she lowered herself onto Wendy's expectant mouth and taking the double dildo she started to slowly fuck Wendy. Wendy moaned and with her teeth she pulled the Ben-wa balls out of Tania's wet cunt and licked all Tania's hot pussy juice off them. Then she eased the butt-plug out of Tania's ass and licked all the juice from it too. Meanwhile I was stroking Vik's hard cock while he did mine. I looked over at the girls. Wendy was smiling at me and she she nodded to me as she looked at me stroking Vik's cock. I realised that she was indicating that I should suck Vik. I leaned over and with a quick glance at Wendy I took Vik's hard cock in my mouth. I hadn't done this for a few years but I'd forgotten the thrill of sucking cock. I knew again why Wendy enjoyed it so much. Vik started to groan as I ran my tongue up and down the length of his glistening shaft. I was suddenly aware of a silence and I looked over to see Tania and Wendy entwined round each other and breathing heavily as they watched me fellating Vik.

Tania smiled and said " Why don't we put on the strap-ons and go and join the boys?"

Tania slid one end of the double ended strap-on into Wendy's pussy while Wendy did the same to Tania. They then walked over to where Vik and I were and while I sucked Vik, Tania sucked my cock and Wendy licked Vik's balls.

"Why don't you guys sixty-nine for a while and Wendy can fuck Vik's ass while I fuck you Danny?" suggested Tanya.

"I'd love that" said Vik.

"Me too" laughed Wendy.

Vik lay back while I knelt above him so that he could take me in his mouth. I leaned forward and took his cock in mine. Wendy knelt at my head and kissed me then she guided the strap-on into Vik's ass. I felt Tania caressing my balls then I felt the strap-on sliding deep into my ass.

I groaned as Vik thrust his cock into my mouth as Tania thrust into my ass. After a few intense minutes Tania said "Let's swap round so that I can fuck Vik. As they swapped places Wendy bent over and took Vik in her mouth for a few moments.

"I want both of you to fuck me in the ass soon" she said.

"That goes for me too" laughed Tania.

After Wendy had fucked me for a while and Tania had done the same with Vik they both took the strap-ons off and knelt on the other couch with their asses up in the air.

"Vik, fuck me in the ass while dad does Tania."

Vik and I stood behind the girls and we both slid our cocks into the girls slippery assholes. After a few minutes we swapped places until Tania said "Now I think Vik should fuck Danny. Wendy you fuck Vik and I'll suck Danny."

I lay back on the couch and Vik knelt in front of me while Wendy licked his cock before inserting it into my asshole. Then Tania caressed my balls before taking my cock deep in her mouth. After about five minutes I was almost ready to explode.

"Hold on girls. I don't know about Vik but I'm ready to shoot. Why don't I fuck Vik while you two take turns at licking my cock as I slide in and out of Vik's ass.

"What a wonderful idea" moaned Tania, "I've already cum twice and I would love to do that"

"Me too" said Wendy, "then you can both cum in my asshole and Tania can drink it out"

"Only if she let's us all kiss her" said Vik.

"Great idea" I said.

I got my cock deep in Vik's ass and both girls licked and sucked me as I thrust up into him. Tania stroked Vik's cock as I fucked him until Vik looked at me and said "I've got to shoot."

I slid out of him and Wendy lay back and Tania guided my slippery hard cock into her ass. After a few more thrusts I groaned and shot deep into her. As I took my cock out Tania took me in her mouth and at the same time guided Vik into Wendy's gaping asshole. He soon came deep into her and Tania sucked him dry too. The she lay below Wendy who lowered her ass so that our cum could run out into Tania's waiting mouth. Tania used her fingers to tease every last drop out and then we took turns in kissing her and then each other.

"That was just amazing" said Wendy, "I think that Alison, Katie, Hannah and the twins need to get some of this."

"I agree" I laughed,"but maybe not today"

Chapter Three

A few days later I was working in my office when Lynsey and Laura walked in.

"Hi girls, what's up?"

"Well" said Lynsey, " we want to run an idea past you for a short film that would be a kind of pilot for a new direction that we haven't previously explored. You know how we have Lola and Poppy, the twins, on the books now, well they would like to explore some, shall we say, more experimental things like bondage, and a little S & M too. They are very up for it and I thought if we tried a scene on that sort of theme we could see how it goes. They only want to work with you on this for the moment. What do you think?"

"I'm up for it. What do you have in mind?"

"We have the garage that has beams and things which would give the place a sort of dungeon feel and we could maybe build some sort of St. Andrews cross for tying the girls onto and get some bondage restraints like cuffs, ankle cuffs, etc." said Laura.

"O.K." I said, "leave it with me and we'll start shooting a week from now. You can get the girls organised."

"Great " said Lynsey, "you know that they have had more piercings done. I think Lola has three gold rings in each of her pussy lips and some new tattoos on her back and boobs. Poppy has the same and they both do look the part for this sort of film. I think it could be pretty hot. Also Wendy and Ali want to watch us making it so we should put some couches in too."

"Yeah, no problem. I'm looking forward to it as well. See you tonight."

The week flew by as I got the garage organised for the film shoot. I built a large timber St. Andrews cross and attached some wrist and ankle cuffs on adjustable chains at each corner. I put some hooks in the roof beams and got some couches and tables to put toys etc. on. Everything looked good to go so on the Monday night as we were eating I said to Lynsey that we could start shooting next day. Lynsey phoned Laura, Wendy and Alison and the twins and after she had made the calls she looked at me and said "well this is going to be fun tomorrow. What do you have in mind for Lola and Poppy?"

I laughed and said "Oh, I think they might get a little more than they bargained for but I'm sure they won't be disappointed."

Lynsey smiled and said "well if it's not going to tire you out for tomorrow I would love your cock in my ass now please."

I pushed her over a chair and lifted her skirt and pulled her panties off and knelt below her and tongued her gorgeous asshole then I stood and slid my cock in deep and fucked her while she played with her wet cunt.

"Cum inside me" she hissed. I started fucking her hard until with a groan I came in her wet asshole. She reached round and put her fingers in her asshole and then started licking my cum off them.

"Tomorrow can't come soon enough" she laughed, "I can't wait to see what you have planned."

The next day I had a look round the garage to see that everything was o.k. Our garage connects to the house so I decided that once Wendy and Alison had made themselves comfortable and Lynsey and Laura were set up I would lead Lola and Poppy in.

At about three o'clock Wendy and Ali got themselves a drink and sat down on one of the couches out of shot. Lynsey and Laura started the cameras and I went in to the house to fetch the girls.

"How are you girls? A little excited I hope?"

"Fuck yes" said Lola who was dressed in a black waspie that exposed her breasts and beautiful hard pierced nipples. She was wearing black stockings, white ankle socks and black platforms with 6" heels. She was carrying a thin cane and a leather belt which had been partially cut into thin strips for about a foot of its length. She was also carrying a slim vibrator. Her sister nodded her agreement.

She was naked apart from stockings, socks and heels with the exception of having her hands handcuffed behind her back, a blindfold, a leather collar and chain round her throat, a fine chain going from her nipples to her pussy lips and a red ball gag in her mouth. In her hand was a small buzzer that she knew to press if things were getting too intense. This was instead of her safe word which she obviously couldn't use, being gagged.

Lola bent her sister over and showed me the butt-plug in her ass hole and the little ribbon hanging from her pussy to show that she had Ben-wa balls in as well.

"I think we're ready to go" she said and smiled at me.

I walked into the garage leading Poppy by the chain from her collar and Lola followed her carrying the cane, belt and dildo.

We walked into the centre of the set and I undid the handcuffs and then fastened each of her wrists and ankles to the four corners of the cross. I looked over at Wendy and Alison and they grinned back at me.

I walked up behind Poppy and grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

"You've been a very bad girl and now you are going to be punished. Nod if you understand."

Poppy nodded vigorously.

"You are going to have your delicious bottom chastised until we see it glowing pink. Lola, come here and bring the cane with you."

Lola walked over with the cane and I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately.

"I want you to take the cane and administer 6 firm strokes to Poppy's ass."

Lola took the cane and proceeded to give Poppy 6 stinging blows until I could see the welts start to appear. With each stroke Poppy jumped a little but she did not press the safe button.

"Did you like that you little slut?" I asked her and she nodded quickly. "Do you want more or would you like Lola to kiss your pretty pink ass better first?"

Lola knelt behind her sister and started to kiss her little ass cheeks gradually working her way between them and gently licking round the butt-plug.

"Take the butt-plug out of Poppy's asshole and lick it clean and then lick out your sister's asshole" I said.

Lola slid the butt-plug out of Poppy's ass and licked all the juice off it and then pushed her tongue into her asshole and rimmed Poppy while fingering her clit until Poppy came.

"Take the balls out of Poppy's cunt and do the same thing then put them back in Poppy's cunt and then I want you to give her 6 strokes with the belt.

Lola slid between Poppy's spread legs and eased the balls out of Poppy's soaking wet pussy and licked all her pussy juice off them before slipping them back into Poppy's cunt. She then took the belt and started to strike Poppy's ass until after three strokes Poppy started to groan.

I walked over to Poppy and slid my fingers into her ass and asked her if she wanted to stop. She shook her head so I told Lola to carry on. Meanwhile I noticed that Wendy and Alison were masturbating on the couch. I walked over to Lynsey and whispered to her about what was going on and Lynsey laughed and said "I'm not fucking surprised, my panties are soaking and I'm so horny I can barely concentrate."

"Me too" said Laura.

Meanwhile Lola had finished strapping Poppy who was groaning and writhing on the cross.

I then undid the wrist and ankle straps and turned Poppy round so that her back was to the cross and then refastened the restraints.

"Take the balls out of Poppy's cunt Lola and then start fucking her pussy with the dildo 'til she cums."

Lola took the dildo and standing in front of Poppy she fucked her pussy until with a moan she came.

"Now fuck the little slut in her asshole with it" I said. "This is what you want you filthy little cunt isn't it, you want your asshole fucked and fucked, don't you?"

I unfastened the ball gag and Poppy cried out, "Yes please I need fucked in my cunt and ass. Just keep fucking me."

"Now, Lola, take the dildo and fuck your own pussy and asshole 'til you cum."

Lola knelt and started to fuck her wet pussy with the dildo while I teased Poppy's hard nipples by gently tugging at the chain linking each nipple to her clit and while I did that I fingered her swollen pussy lips until with a cry she came again.

While Lola fucked herself in the asshole and cunt I lit a long tapered candle and stood beside Poppy.

"Lola" I said "Stand here beside me and caress Poppy's cunt. Now, Poppy, I'm going to pour this hot wax over your hard nipples while Lola masturbates you. Do you understand. Nod if you do and I will stop if you press the buzzer."

Poppy nodded and and as Lola fingered Poppy's sopping wet slit I slowly dropped drops of hot candle wax onto each of her nipples. She let out a little groan and then Lola looked at me and said " I think Poppy likes this because she just started to pee herself and her cunt is drenched in cum."

Lola put her fingers in her mouth and licked all her sister's cum from them and then leaned over and kissed me.

Poppy had slumped a little with the reaction to the intense orgasms she had just experienced so I unfastened the restraints on her wrists and ankles and took her over to couch. I lay back and Poppy got above me and slid onto my hard cock. As she rode me Lola fucked her sister's asshole with the dildo. After a few minutes of this Poppy groaned and begged me to fuck her in the ass.

I got Lola to lie on her back while Poppy got into a sixty-nine position with Lola and I put my cock in Poppy's asshole and started to fuck her. Occasionally Lola would ease my cock out of Poppy's ass into her mouth until I couldn't hold back any longer and with a groan I shot my load into Poppy's asshole. Lola took me in her mouth and drained all my cum into her mouth and then let the rest of my cum drop into her mouth from her sister's beautiful gaping asshole.

1...34567...12