Family Business Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers

Mike reached around her and fondled and caressed her tits as they continued fucking. He teased her nipples until they were drawn into rock hard points and explored every inch of her soft tits.

Before long they became more comfortable in this position and settled into a steady rhythm of fucking. As Mike continued teasing her tits Leslie became more excited and their fuck grew more wild. She rocked her hips and shifted her weight over him causing the water to splash periodically over the tub's edge and onto the floor.

Their fuck intensified once again when Mike slipped one hand away from her tits and down her stomach until he reached the wet, curly hair of her pussy. He quickly found her clit and teased it causing her to moan deeply. She was on the brink of her orgasm and began fucking him as wildly as she could in the soapy, slippery tub. With water splashing against the walls and all over the floor Leslie pressed her head against him and groaned as she started cumming.

Mike loved feeling her cum but he found that this position was simply too awkward for him to bring about his own orgasm. Her pussy was amazingly tight and it danced a sexy dance around him as she came, but the thrusts that Leslie had been able to do in this position weren't enough to get Mike ready to cum. Instead he focused his energy on making her cum and simply enjoying feeling her release.

When she finished cumming she lay still for several long minutes with his rock hard cock inside her. Mike continued to softly caress her tits until she eventually got up and stepped carefully out of the tub. She pulled a towel off the bar and started drying herself off as Mike stood up from the water with his rock hard cock pointing straight at her.

She looked down at his cock and smiled as she handed him a towel. They quickly dried off and then Leslie took his hand and led him out to the king sized bed. The fire was still roaring and it gave the room a sexy, natural warmth.

Leslie clearly knew that Mike had waited long enough for his release. She crawled onto the bed and lay on her back. She spread her legs widely and used both the sight of her spread pussy and her sexy smile to invite him to fuck her. Mike immediately crawled between her legs and drove his cock all the way inside her in one long stroke.

He stared at her face and watched as her eyes opened wide from his forceful entry and then closed as he started fucking her firmly. Without saying a word Mike instinctively knew that she wanted this fuck to just be about him. He drove himself wildly back and forth as she placed her hands on his shoulders.

Very soon their bodies were slapping together loudly. The bed creaked and shook wildly as their fuck reached a sudden and very satisfying end. Mike threw his head back and groaned loudly as his cock unleashed a flood of cum in her pussy.

When he finished cumming they collapsed in each other's arms and relaxed on the bed holding each other and staring contentedly at the dancing fire. Leslie finally reached over to the bedside table and picked up the phone. She dialed room service and ordered a bottle of champagne to be sent to their room.

When room service knocked Mike got up and wrapped a towel around his waist to answer the door. He returned to bed with the bottle of champagne in a bucket and two glasses. They lounged together in bed talking, laughing, and sipping champagne until the bottle was empty.

Leslie set down her glass and then took Mike's glass from him. She got out of bed and went to her suitcase. She rummaged around for a few moments before pulling out a bottle. She smiled widely as she walked back to bed and said, "Lay down."

Mike leaned back and looked at her as she poured the liquid from the bottle onto her hands. He guessed from the oily consistency of the liquid that the bottle she retrieved was massage oil. She smiled again and told him to roll over.

Mike moaned in anticipation as he got into position and then moaned again as her oily hands started giving him a wonderfully slow, sensual massage. She moved just as slowly and deliberately as he did with her massage earlier that day, but she didn't contain herself to only his back. She also rubbed his arms and hands, and when she finished them and his entire back she easily slipped her hands down onto his ass and continued her teasing massage there. She worked her way down his legs all the way to his feet and then back up until she was again massaging and caressing his ass.

She then rolled him over onto his back and his rock hard cock stood up off his lap like a flagpole. Mike groaned wildly as she straddled his cock and lowered her pussy around him. He assumed she was going to fuck him like this and he was eager to end her perfect massage like this.

If she did plan to end the massage fucking him she wasn't quite ready to do it yet. She lowered herself all the way down on him and then simply sat there as she poured more of the massage oil onto her hands. Mike was confused and frustrated that she wasn't fucking him but he let out a long moan when her hands came down on his shoulders and she resumed her massage on his shoulders, chest, and stomach.

The feeling of her sexy, sensual hands combined with the teasing way her pussy engulfed him without actually fucking him was driving Mike wild. He wondered if she planned to keep this up until he started cumming without her even moving on his cock.

As he thought this she suddenly lifted herself off his cock and turned around. Mike's cock was already heavily coated in her juices and it glistened in the light of the fireplace for the few moments it took her to turn around and straddle him once again. She again lowered her pussy around him, but this time she was facing his feet. She drove his cock all the way inside her pussy and sat still once again as she resumed her massage at his feet.

She didn't actually stay completely still on his cock as her leaning and reaching while she gave him his massage caused her pussy to move around him slightly. It wasn't enough to trigger his orgasm, but it was enough to drive him wild with lust.

She slowly massaged his legs and then culminated her massage by reaching between his legs and fondling his balls. As she continued this she finally started to push herself up and down over him fucking him in earnest. The fuck started very slowly and before Mike even realized that she had started moving he became aware of her pussy slowly sliding up and down.

Gradually the fuck picked up speed until Mike was teetering on the brink of cumming from the combination of their fuck and her caressing his balls. The final straw for Mike was when Leslie started flexing the muscles in the walls of her pussy. It felt like her pussy was massaging him as her muscles rhythmically flexed to perfectly compliment her up and down motions.

Mike thrust his hips up roughly and his back arched off the bed as he started cumming with a long moan. He stared at her ass and watched her back move seductively as he filled her with his cum and she continued her movements to perfectly coax out every last drop of his cum.

When he was done she turned around and they lay together for a few more minutes just enjoying each other's bodies. "Come with me," Mike said as he slowly got out of bed and held his hand out to her. She smiled inquisitively and hummed happily when Mike led her back to the bathroom.

Instead of the bathtub, Mike started the water running in the shower stall. Once he had the water at the right temperature he turned to her and held the door open for her. He followed her in and shut the door behind them. As with the tub, the shower stall was a little bigger than normal but it was still a close fit for the two of them.

Now it was Mike's turn to wash her and he started with her hair. He slowly shampooed her hair and then rinsed it before picking up the soap and washing his way down her body. He lingered over her tits for a very long time savoring the way they felt somehow even more soft and tempting under the layer of soap and water. Her nipples quickly grew hard and Mike teased them over and over with his soapy fingers.

He concluded his washing at her pussy. At first he let his fingers massage and caress her through her pussy hair enjoying how she groaned and shifted her hips to try and coax his fingers to her clit or pussy hole. He prolonged the teasing for as long as he could but soon the temptation of her pussy and of making her cum was too much to resist.

His fingers dipped lower and he let two of them slide inside her hot, wet pussy. He fucked her with those two fingers while he used his thumb to tease her clit. With his other hand he caressed and teased her tits as she quickly built to her orgasm. She moaned in short bursts as her orgasm neared and when she did cum she leaned heavily against him and put her hands on the wall to stabilize herself.

For a long time after she finished cumming they just stood together under the warm water. Before they finally got out of the shower a long time later they took turns leisurely washing and rinsing each other. Leslie played with his hard cock and teasingly stroked him, but it was clear right away that she didn't intend on making him cum. Instead, her touches were soft and tender but not lustful or wanton.

By the time the shower ended Mike was still rock hard but he was happy to wait until later and let his anticipation build. After the shower they dressed for dinner and walked to the restaurant. After dinner they stopped at the bar and enjoyed several rounds of drinks before going back to their room.

As soon as they were back in their room they met in a hungry embrace and started to pull off each other's clothes. Once they were naked Mike lay her on the bed and spent a long time sucking and licking at her tits before she rolled him over and gave him a wickedly exciting blowjob. Mike loved the way her mouth felt wrapped around him but he wanted and needed to fuck her. He gasped, "I want to fuck you," and Leslie let his cock pop out of her mouth as she gave him a lusty smile.

In the next moment Leslie was on her back and Mike was fucking her in the missionary position. After all they had already done together they were able to keep this fuck slow and teasing as they mutually brought each other right to the brink of cumming. As if they were long time lovers they were able to perfectly control their orgasms until they both exploded and started cumming at virtually the same moment. Mike couldn't believe how easy and comfortable fucking her was. It was like he didn't even have to try and yet somehow his body knew just how to move to maximize their mutual pleasure.

Their mutual orgasm swept over and through them for a long time. It left them both gasping for air as they clutched each other when they were done. Mike had planned to start another fuck before the night ended but he was left so exhausted from their fuck and he was so completely comfortable and at ease in her arms that before he knew it he was asleep.

What they missed out on the previous night they immediately started when they woke up the next morning. Mike couldn't imagine a better way to start any day than with a slow, leisurely fuck with his mom. In the end she made herself cum while sitting over him and riding his cock. She then got on her hands and knees as Mike fucked her from behind until he filled her with his cum.

After showering together they made their way to the restaurant for Sunday brunch. After brunch Mike was ready for another fuck, but it was unfortunately already time to check out. Instead, they piled their bags in the car and made the drive back to his parent's house.

They talked teasingly on the drive about bringing their trip to a happy ending when they got home. Once they arrived, Mike excitedly followed her inside the house fully ready to fuck her. Both of them were shocked to find Mike's dad at home since he wasn't due to be back for several hours. "Hey you two," he said from the couch, "we got done early. I'm jealous of you two, how was the ski weekend?"

Mike tried to swallow his disappointment and stayed chatting with his dad for a while before he said he needed to leave and said goodbye. Leslie gave him a ride back to his place and Mike suggested she come inside for a little of what they had planned to do at her house. She declined and said, "I'm sorry we didn't get to have a proper ending to the weekend." She looked him directly in his eyes as she added, "I had a wonderful time."

They said goodbye and Mike went up to his apartment. He couldn't believe how spent and over fucked he felt. He had some wild times in college, but how he felt now rivaled the wildest of those times. Whenever he reflected that he felt this way because of his mom he felt a new surge of lust and excitement and he again felt disappointed they missed out on their final fuck at her house when they got home. He hoped they would soon have the chance to make up for this missed opportunity.

jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers