Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if reading my mind, Ronnie momentarily came up off my rod to say," It's okay sugar... you just go ahead and cum for Ronnie. I'm sure a young stud like you won't have any problem gettin it up again for the next round."

With that she began to bob her head up and down my prick very fast. I could see her saliva sliding down the length of my cock and pooling on the top of her tits. She came up briefly for air and a string of her spit remained connected between her lips and my engorged knob. As I felt my balls begin to churn, Ronnie started pumping my cock with her fist as she polished my knob with her tongue.

I couldn't take any more," OOhhhhh fuuuuck... I'm gonnnna cummmmmm!"

Urging me on, Ronnie pleaded," Yeah..baby... cum for me now... give me all your juice baby."

As she dove down over my cock, I exploded,"Here it CUMMMMMMMS ... AHHHHHHHHHH FUUCCKKK!"

Jet after jet of my boiling seed started spewing into Ronnie's willing mouth. She couldn't swallow fast enough as my pearly-white cum cascaded over her lips and began to drip over her chin. Ronnie then pulled my cock from her lips and aimed the next shot at her face. It skidded up the side of her cheek to her ear. Pointing my still spewing rod at her nipples, she decorated her magnificent mounds with my cum-glaze. She finished me off by enveloping my flagging dick between her pillowy tits and stuck my cock back into the warmth of her mouth. I started to jerk violently as she licked the last of my cum from my cock.

Holding my cock with one hand, Ronnie used the other to scoop my cum from her tits and feed it into her mouth. "MMM," she purred," delicious honey... I knew you'd taste sweet. Good thing we were already in the tub though," she giggled. "Do you always cum that much sweetie?"

Struggling to speak," I usually cum a lot but... never like that."

"You must have been pretty backed up," Ronnie smiled as she cuddled up next to me while idly stroking my rapidly recovering prick.

Ronnie raised an appreciative eyebrow as she observed, "Your cock's hardly gone down at all... you ready for the main event sweetie?"

"Oh yeah... you bet," I replied eagerly.

As Ronnie directed me to some cushions along the tiled deck of the tub, she said," OK baby, you just lie back here and let me drive. It's been a while since I've had anything this big in my poor pussy and I'm gonna need some time to adjust to you."

With that she rummaged through a box on the ledge remarking,"We're gonna need the 'Kong-Dongs' for you honey."

She began to remove a large-sized condom from a wrapper. Pumping my now stiff rod she placed the condom in her mouth and then bent over my cock, rolling the rubber part-way down my shaft. She rolled it down the rest of the way by hand and then pinched the tip away from the head to create some room for my eventual spend. Taking some lotion in her hands she spread it over my latex-encased dick. Then, standing on one leg in the tub, she threw her other leg over my hips as she gripped my hard tool in her tiny fist. Rubbing my engorged head up and down her juicy pussy, Ronnie slowly lowered herself onto my stiff dick. She took the first few inches in and then hung there as she became accustomed to my girth.

I noticed for the first time, that the ceiling here was mirrored and I enjoyed a different view of Ronnie slowly taking more of me into her hot cunt.

Gripping my pectorals for support, Ronnie began to build a slow rhythm, posting up and down my rigid tool. It wasn't long before she was sliding down most of my huge cock.

"Hmmmm baby... this is some piece of meat you have... ahhhhh, "Ronnie moaned. "This is gonna be good for both of us."

I couldn't believe it, I was finally fucking! I could feel the inside of her cunt gripping me like a fist. "Oh god... your pussy feels soooo goooood!"

Ronnie was beginning to sweat and her breathing was starting to pick up speed as she groaned," Ohhhhh baby... I can't believe what your giant cock is doing to me... I'm gonna cum already... unnnngggg... mmmmmmmm."

She started to pump her hips faster and faster over my stiff rod. I could feel the head of my dick banging into the back of her pussy with every thrust. Ronnie suddenly moaned,"Ohhh shit... you're filling me upppp... hmmmm... unnngggh... ahhhhhh fuck, I'm cumming... fuck me baby... FUCK ME... OHHHH FUUUCCKKK ... I'M CUUUUUMMMMMINNGG!"

As I looked up, I could see the reflection of my hard prick forcing Ronnie's pussy juice from her tightly packed tunnel; coating my rubber-encased dick with her cream. I started to feel immensely powerful all of a sudden. Here I was fucking this beautiful "professional" and she was screaming in passion. My chest filled with pride and I began to really thrust into her.

"Ohhh yeah... Ronnie... I'm gonna really fuck you now," I growled.

I don't know what came over me but, I suddenly grabbed Ronnie and holding her around the waist, I rolled her over. Without losing connection with my cock, I knelt between her thighs and wrapping one of her legs around my hip and the other over my thigh; I braced my knee on the tile deck of the tub. I grabbed her hips and started pulling that juicy pussy onto my enraged cock.

Ronnie started thrashing her head as she screamed," OOOOO yes... fuck me deeeeep baby... that's it ... ohhh yeah fuck it deeper. Slam it to me now... I need it is sooo bad. Soooooo gooood ... ahhhh yes... Fuck mmmeeeee!

I leaned over her panting form and slipped my hands under her arms. As I reached up and grabbed the tops of her shoulders, I began to savagely pull Ronnie onto my raging cock. I was pulling nearly my entire huge rod out of her and then slamming for home. I could feel the bloated head of my dick crashing into her womb.

The experienced hooker had become incoherent as her vibrating body thrashed on my dick. "Unnngghhh... ohhhh I'm cummming again... oooooo fuck me baby... FUUUUUCK MMEEEEEE... ARRGHHHHHH SHIIITT... OHHHHH YEAH... YESSSSSSSS FUCK ME TIL I DIE!!!"

Ronnie convulsed again and again as she thrust her hips up with all her might. I was beginning to get concerned for her when she suddenly went completely rigid, arching her back to the limit.


Wailing, Ronnie cried out," AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Then she just went limp. I hadn't cum yet and felt like I could go for quite a while. I slowed my thrusts and then just lay there; allowing Ronnie to catch her breath.

Panting heavily, she moaned weakly, "Huuuhh, ohhhh ... whew... you're gonna have to give me a chance to rest a second tiger... lets move over to the bed and get more comfortable... this tile is killing me."

Pulling out from her drenched pussy, I picked Ronnie up in my arms and carried her to the bed. Laying her down she rolled over on her hands and knees and looking back over her shoulder she said," I want you to fuck me doggie style, baby. Fuck me like a bitch in heat."

I kneeled up behind her and levered my cock up and down her dripping cunt and then slowly pushed my way in all the way to the bottom.

"Ohhhh god, honey... fuck me nice and slow for a bit," she pleaded.

I looked down at my cock, completely coated in her pussy cream. Sliding slow and steady into her well-fucked cunt, Ronnie was gripping the sheets in both hands as she pushed back onto my prick. I fucked her like this for about ten minutes and could hear her labored panting begin to build in tempo. It was then that I grabbed her firmly by the hips and started to increase my pace. I began pounding my massive cock into her battered pussy.

"Ohhh yeah baby," Ronnie wailed... " Fuck me hard now... that's it... deeper... oooommmmm... deeeeper... I can practically taste you. Ohhhhhhhhhhshit oohhhhhhhhshit... fuck me good baby... aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I was finally staring to feel my own cum building and it was gonna be a big one. I started to join Ronnie in her chanting.

"Ohhhhh fuck Ronnie... I'm getting ready to cum!" Ohhhhh shit... get ready ... here it cummmmmmms!"

Ronnie responded," Yesssss baby... cum with me now... ohhhhhhhh yessssss..cum nowwwwww!"

I was thrusting into her like someone possessed as I felt my seed rocketing into the end of the condom and sliding back down the length of my bucking prick. All of a sudden, Ronnie pulled forward off my spewing cock and turning quickly, she slid the rubber of my shaft and replaced it with the juicy warmth of her hot mouth. I grabbed a handful of her hair in both fists and drained the rest of my seed into her throat.

As I collapsed onto the bed, she was gently licking the remainder of my cum from my deflating rod. I looked down at her with my best shit-eating grin and said,"So...that's fucking."

She slapped me playfully as we both started to laugh.

After I left Ronnie, my friends and I celebrated my successful "deflowering" by my giving a full and detailed account of events along with too many rounds of beers. I didn't see my mom or Jen the rest of that night; guess they were "busy." Our crew piled back into Nick's van around 2AM and somehow, we made it home alive.

The next day was Sunday and I definitely needed to sleep in. I was awakened by the nagging ring of the phone around noon; it was mom.

"Hey stud, I hear we have a real Brahma bull in the corral," she teased. "Ronnie had to take the rest of the night off... what did youdo to her?"

Mom would really laugh if she could see the way I was blushing; it felt too weird to be talking about this with her.

"Mom, guys don't really talk about this kinda stuff with their mothers, ya know."

"Look Jason," she said with amusement,"I just wanna know that I got what I paid for."

Mom started giggling and then asked in a softer more motherly tone," Did you have a good time honey... did you enjoy yourself... do you have any questions?"

"Mommm... ," I protested," I can't believe you're asking me this."

"Oh c'mon Jason," she coaxed,"Give your old mom some of the juicy details. I could just as easily get it from Ronnie but I want to hear it from you. You're a man now... I'm sure you must have told your friends, can't you tell your own mother???"

"It's not exactly the same Mom... even with ... uhh... you know."

"Okay... ," she replied,"Guess I'll just have to get the dirt from Veronica... " Listen Jason, while teasing you has been great for me, I also wanted to let you know that I'll be home in a couple of days and I'd like to take you out for dinner... you know to celebrate. Now, I won't take no for an answer; so just make up your mind; you're gonna have to spend that evening with your elderly mother."

Falling into the spirit of her teasing, I replied,"Sure Mom, you want me to stock up on some more 'Depends' and some 'Efferdent' for your teeth?"

"Oh shut up you," she answered. "I love you honey... see you in a couple of days... Bye bye."

"Love you too, Mom... bye"

I didn't think too much about Mom or the events of the weekend as I picked up my usual hectic schedule at school. I had a few exams and wrestling practice afterward; the week just kinda flew by.

Friday after school, I came home and worked out for a while. Then I headed to the bathroom to grab a shower. As the warm spray was washing away the sweat of my workout, I couldn't help but think of that incredible experience with Ronnie in the tub. My dick started to get hard just thinking about it. I knew I was gonna have to get some money together real soon and pay her another visit. For the moment, I was thinking about going back to my room for a leisurely jerk-off.

Finishing my shower, I wrapped a towel around my waste and bounded out the door... straight into my mom.

Running hard right into her, I grabbed her quickly to keep her from falling.

"Jeez Jason, you almost knocked me on my butt... what's the hurry," she exclaimed; while steadying herself with her hands on my bare chest.

"God I'm sorry mom, I didn't even know you were home," I replied.

Something about the way her hands felt on my naked chest; her thumbnail casually grazing across my nipple... the steam pouring out of the bathroom and mixing with the smell of her perfume... She was dressed in tight hip-hugger jeans with a denim work shirt tied in a knot under her pendulous breasts. The top buttons were undone to reveal a fair amount of cleavage and by the way her nipples were poking out, I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. When I had reached for her, my hands automatically went around her waist and the contact with her bare skin was electric. Looking down at all that wonderfully exposed flesh was starting to take its toll on me; I was starting to get a hard-on fast.

I still had mom pressed up against me and there was no way she was going to miss the sudden rise of my manhood.

As if reading my thoughts, she got a whimsical look in her eye and putting on her best Mae West; she quipped," Hey big boy... are you hiding a salami in there or uhhh... are ya just happy to see me?"

"Shit... sorry mom," I offered

But as I started to pull away, my towel caught on the snap of her jeans and before I could let go of her... swish... the towel dropped to the floor.

Mom looked and exclaimed," Holy shit son... I thought Veronica was exaggerating when she told me that you were hung like a bull but... I think that's the biggest cock I've ever seen!"

I was standing there with a deep shade of red on my face when mom looked up and said," That's okay Jason; you don't ever have to be embarrassed about that... I mean... it's absolutely HUGE. Well... you sure didn't get it from your father, that's for sure. Must be my side... being well endowed does seem to run in our family."

She shook her massive jugs for emphasis. I was just standing there like a dork. Mom looked up at me and laughed, saying," If you could see your face... " and then she stepped in closer, putting her hands back on my chest. She started feeling my chest muscles and a glazed look came into her eyes.

Almost purring, she said, "You sure have grown up into a fine strong man baby."

Pressing up against me, she had my cock sandwiched between us. Rising up and nearly touching the bottom of her now heaving bosom, the underside of my prick was resting on her bare belly. The head of my cock was starting to leak pre-cum and mom wasn't helping matters any.

Looking directly into my eyes, she purred softly, "Jason baby... would you mind if I uhhh... can I ... touch it?"

Stammering, I replied,"S-s-sure mom... I g-guess so"

Leaning back slightly, my mother brought her hand slowly down to my raging cock. Gently wrapping her fist around it she breathed," My God... I can't even get my hand around it... it's beautiful honey... it feels like a live snake in my hand."

She then started to stroke her hand up and down my huge hard-on. As if controlled by some other force, mom brought her other hand up to my face and after briefly caressing my cheek; she guided me down by the back of my neck and kissed me.

This was no motherly kiss, she started by slowly licking my lips with the tip of her tongue, gently prying them open and then driving her tongue into my mouth with full passion. I responded by grabbing her around the waist and kissing back. All the while she held onto my cock, driving her fist up and down my fuck-club.

Mom started licking the side of my neck and my hands came up the sides of her enormous tits. Mom suddenly stepped back and quickly untied the knot holding her shirt closed. All of a sudden my hands were roaming over the bare flesh of mom's magnificent breasts.

Mom started running her tongue over my chest, laving her tongue over my right nipple, "Feel them Jason... feel mama's tits... you feel them all you want," she gasped.

Reaching up now with both hands, Mom wrapped her arms around my neck; she climbed up my body; wrapping one of her legs around my hip and resting the heel of her foot on my ass. She took my breath away as she kissed me again with all the passion of a wildcat. My hands were all over her and I could now feel the wetness of her pussy through her jeans as her other leg left the floor to scissor me between her strong thighs. Grasping her ass to support her weight, she was as light as a feather.

Mom stopped kissing me long enough to gasp," Take me to the bedroom son... take me to my bed and fuck me."

Still clinging to me like some savage monkey, mom alternately bit my neck and licked my ear as I carried her to her room.

Walking over to the bed I laid mom down and crawled between her open thighs. Kissing her fully, I began to work my way down through the heavenly valley of her tits. Grasping them in both hands, I sucked first one nipple and then the other.

"Oooo yeah, Jason," she crooned, "lick my tits... suck mommy's nipples... aahhhhhhh."

Continuing my dissent, I released mom's tits to unfasten the snap of her jeans. I began sliding them down off her hips and in the same motion, caught her g-string panties; pulling them completely off and getting my first whiff of mom's aroused cunt. I took a moment to just admire the incredible body possessed by my mother. I knelt at the foot of the bed and began kissing the insides of her thighs; licking slowly toward my ultimate destination.

Mom cooed, "Yessss Jason... mmmm... that feels soooo nice... I want you to taste me... lick my pussy."

Moving higher, I ran the tip of my tongue up the entire length of her slit and lightly brushed the tip of her engorged clit.

Mom grasped two handfuls of my hair and pulled me to her dripping cunt. "Aaaaaahhhh baby, suck my pussy pleeeeease! I need it sooo bad."

Mom's juices were really starting to flow as I drove my tongue as far as it would go into her wet hole.

She thrust her ass off the bed, grinding my face into her cunt," Ohhhhhh Goddddd... yesssssss suck my cunt honey... suck mama's juicy wet puss." Then she said, "Come up here baby, I wanna taste you too."

I climbed up on the bed and mom rolled over on top of me. She grabbed the base of my prick and sucked the head into her warm mouth pushing her pussy back onto my face. I grabbed her around the hips and drove my tongue back into her steaming cunt.

"Mmmmm... I love the way you're sucking my dick, mom,"I groaned

She just kept slurping at my cock, cradling the shaft in her open hand and licking my straining hardon.

I could feel mom starting to rock her hips over my face,"Ohhhhhhh fuck baby... you're making me cuuummmm... you're making mommy cuummmmmmmmmm... arghhhhhhhhh ahhhhhh ... oooooo I'm cummmming."

All of a sudden I was awash in her warm pussy juice and I slurped it up. Mom snaked her hand to her clit and started rubbing frantically, "Ahhhhhhhh... yessssssssssssss... " Then Mom did the wildest thing... her pussy squirted cum into my face, I mean... at first I thought it was piss but no... she was ejaculating. I just opened my mouth and drank her nectar.

As mom's orgasm subsided she said,"I gotta fuck you now honey... I can't wait any longer."

With that she slid her pussy from my face and moved forward down my body. My legs were hanging off the foot of the bed and turning her back to me, mom sat astraddle my hips with my cock in front of her. She levered herself up and began to wedge the head of my cock between her pouting wet lips.

Lowering herself slowly onto a couple inches of my cock, she said,"Let the cowgirl ride!" "Ohhh my Goddd... you are filling my cunt with your huge dick... ohhhhhhhh... it feels soooooo gooood Jason"

Leaning back toward me on her outstretched arms, she began pushing herself up and down my stiff prick as I thrust into her. I reached around with both hands and grabbed her tits as I thrust my cock as far into her as it would go.

Mom cried,"Oh yes fuck me baby... fuck your mama silly... yes grab my tits hard... I like that... pinch my nipples... oooooooo yessss that's it ... fuck me sweetheart... fuck mama... FUUUUUUCKKKMEEEEEE!"