Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom arched her back fully as the underside of my cock kept rubbing over her engorged clit. "Ohhhhh Goddddd... fuck meeeeee," she cried. Mom came off my cock for a second or two and spewed forth another stream of her juice; soaking my crotch and thighs. Then, lowering her snatch back down over my cock, mom leaned forward and placing her hands on my knees for support, she brought her feet under her and squatted over my pole. She started slamming her cunt down over my rock hard dick.

"Ohhhhhh fuck Mom," I yelled, "You're driving me crazy... .fuck that dick... ooooooo yeah... that's it Mom... fuck it good."

I grabbed her hips to help steady her and started thrusting for all I was worth. I looked down under her ass to see my cock stretching her lips to the limit; my shaft slickly coated with her milky pussy cream. I could feel my dick crashing into her womb again and again. Mom was starting to vibrate like she was getting an electric shock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Jaaaasonnnn," she groaned," Ohhhhhhhh yessssssss... f-f-fuck meeeeeeee... ohhhhhhh fuck... I-Immm cumming... I'M CUMMMMMMMMINGGGGG FUUUUUUKKK MMMEEEE! OHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH!" Mom hoisted herself up off my dick and let loose with a torrent of pussy cream all over my dick and thighs. Then she slumped back against me.

I rolled my limp mother to her side and throwing her leg back over my hip, I moved up so I could fuck her in the spoon position. I reached over her ribcage to grasp her tits as I bucked my hips as hard and fast as I could; pumping the full length of my iron shaft into her dripping snatch.

Mom had another orgasm almost immediately,"OHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDD... I CAN'T STOP CUMMMMMMMING... HUUUHHHHHH... HUHHHH... OHHHHHHH FUCKKKK!"

I rolled between mom's thighs and fucked her in the missionary position next... she had two more orgasms when I started to feel my cock begin to expand and my balls were churning my semen for a forceful blow.

Suddenly, mom cried," Cum on my tits baby... I wanna watch you shoot your load all over mama's tits."

"Get ready Mom," I yelled," Here it CUMMMMMMS."

I pulled my dick out of her sodden cunt and slid forward on her stomach. Mom grabbed my cock and started stroking for all she was worth just as the first shot of white goo landed between her tits and slid into the hollow of her throat.

"I'MMMM CUMMMMMING MOMMMMMM!" I yelled.

"That's it... cummm for mommy... cum all over my big soft titties."

Jet after boiling jet of my thick white cum spewed forth; covering mom's tits and throat, her face, belly, hair... she looked like a big glazed doughnut.

As the last of my sperm was dribbling out, mom took my cock in her mouth and licked it clean. When she was done she rubbed my cream all over her body like lotion and took dripping fingers-full to her lips; sucking it in like nectar. The sheets were absolutely soaked with our mixed fluids and as we lay there panting, I heard this loud "Clap-Clap-Clap... way to go baby brother!"

I looked over to the doorway and saw my sister standing there applauding. "JENNY!"I screamed...

(to be continued... )