Family Cabin Betrayal

Story Info
His pretty wife loved him but wanted more.
12.9k words
4.18
261.9k
224
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cinical
Cinical
665 Followers

Brad watched the video on his laptop in grim silence.

On the screen a petite, mature blonde woman entered the room, wrapped tight in the arms of a tall, muscular man. Her short hair was fixed in a playful, curly style he was familiar with. The woman was smiling. As she ran her hand across her lover's chest her expression filled with anxious delight.

The guy was tall and much younger than her. He had dark, short cropped hair, broad shoulders and a narrow waist. Brad estimated the guy was a few inches taller than him, and about the same weight. But when the guy pulled his shirt over his head and threw it to the floor, it was clear he had very little fat on his lean, well defined physique.

The passionate couple barely entered the room before the young man began kissing her using lots of tongue. She offered no resistance when he raised her blouse above her bra, lifted her small breasts out of the cups and pinch her distended nipples. The video had no sound. But it was clear by her eager expression the rough groping of her breasts had the intended effect.

During the hot make out session, the guy unsnapped her rose colored bra and shoved her skirt down her slender, stocking clad thighs. With a well practiced motion he spun her around, lifted her off the floor and cradled her in his arms with almost no effort. She was giggling merrily as her bra and skirt fell to the floor leaving her naked, except for dark stay up hose, and skimpy rose colored bikini panties.

Brad bitterly recognized the matching bra and panty set. It was the sexy ensemble Marie wore last month on the night of their Anniversary. Being their twenty fifth Anniversary he wanted to make it special. So after a nice dinner with their daughter and her husband, Brad took his wife dancing at an expensive night club. After sharing many romantic dances, they procured a room at a nearby luxury hotel. They were pleasantly inebriated and made love as they had for the past twenty seven years, twenty five of them man and wife.

Brad savored the memory of that night. His wife's slender body was erotically revealed when Marie slid out of her dress at the foot of their bed. She smiled invitingly as she performed a sexy dance, then twirled around playfully, displaying her new matching undies. Brad fondly remembered her erect nipples and fleecy, dark brown pubic hair showing through the filmy pink material. He was very pleased with her choice, because the rose color material seemed well matched to her flawless, pale white complexion.

Now those cherished memories were ruined. Bile rose in his throat as Brad forced himself to watch the rest of his wife's betrayal.

Carrying her like a child in his strong arms, the tall man walked across the small room and unceremoniously dropped her onto the sofa. Undeterred by the rough handling, Marie scrambled to a seated position and deftly undid his pants. She pushed his pants and underpants to the floor and grasped his large erection in her small hand. She gazed longingly at his stiff organ, took the thick prong in her mouth and began sucking it like a pro.

The guy had a smug, triumphant look on his face as he watched her servicing his bloated manhood. As her blonde head moved back and forth, Brad was shocked because oral sex had been a rare treat in their twenty five year marriage. Like most men Brad loved oral sex, both giving and receiving. Unfortunately Marie made it abundantly clear right from the beginning of their relationship she wasn't into giving head.

She did however, love having her pussy licked, often producing a strong, body shaking climax. Brad wished she felt differently about giving head, but didn't push too much. After the first few years of their marriage, he gave up asking, but continued to provided her oral pleasure because he did enjoy tasting and teasing her fur covered slit, and because she loved it so much.

She's always been a bit prudish in the bedroom and didn't want to experiment too much. He would have preferred a more frequent, varied, robust sex life, but was satisfied with the sexual activities they did share. And she had been more generous with her feminine charms lately, permitting sex with him three times a month or so. From what he heard from other married couples, infrequent sex without a blowjob was normal for their age.

Marie's negative response to his requests for oral made him assume his wife didn't enjoy blowjobs. However the wanton, drooling, almost frantic cock sucker on the screen nullified that premise. As Brad watched with disgust Marie held the man's balls in both hands, sucking with great enthusiasm. With her blonde head bobbing rapidly and her cheeks collapsing with the suction, she was literally worshipping his impressive manhood with her hands and mouth.

He took particular note when the man dropped her on the sofa and stood there waiting for her to make the next move. Clearly she knew what was expected of her and she didn't disappoint. As she worked on his organ with her mouth, it was obvious Marie was quite an accomplished dick sucker now, a talent he never knew she possessed. He was surprised how comfortable she was with a big cock in her mouth. The way she was pleasing him, Brad knew this sordid activity had been repeated many times already.

Pulling steadily on his ball sack to coax him deeper, his thick shaft slowly disappeared into her packed mouth. Marie began to gag, coughing up spit and saliva until she couldn't keep going. When she tried to pull off his cock, he placed his hand on her head and forcefully pushed himself back in. He held her in place with the hand on her head as he pumped his big erection in and out of her gasping mouth.

Her eyes were running with tears. As she grimaced with the strain, saliva squished out of her stretched lips and dripped off her chin in gooey lines, running lewdly down to her tits. She was being face fucked like a whore! Despite the abuse, she didn't resist as the cock was shoved deep in her throat. Her pink nipples were long and erect, a clear indication of her arousal. It was sickening that she seemed to actually enjoy this brutal treatment; readily offering her tight gullet in a manner he'd love to have experienced over the past twenty five years.

The deep throat face fucking had the guy close. As his orgasm crested he gripped her hair in his fist and shoved her backward, pulled his glistening organ from her neck and nearly yanking her esophagus out of her throat. Marie fell over coughing and gasping. She looked dazed and confused as he bent her thin, pale body over the back of the sofa. Without any foreplay whatsoever he shoved his cock into her furry gash in one powerful thrust. There was no sound, so Brad couldn't hear her response. But he could only imagine her loud grunt of alarm as her tight snatch was stretched to the bursting point.

She was face down on the back of the sofa, facing away from the camera. He couldn't see her expression but knew she must be frantic when the man grabbed her short hair, yanked her head backward and held her petite body in a sharp back bend. Holding her in that strained position he commenced a rapid thrusting motion, fucking her small frame from behind like a jack hammer. He kept up the steady pounding, then pulled his dick out of her slick love hole. Marie was limp and nearly incoherent as he lifted her up, flipped her over and set her down on the arm of the sofa. With her perched precariously on the arm, he inserted his bloated cock back into her cunt and resumed the assault.

On her back now, Brad could see her messy face. Gooey saliva covered her cheeks and chest. Her mouth was hanging open and spit was dripping from her lips. She was a mess but wasn't offended in the least. Her glistening face was twisted into a weird smirk, clear evidence of her demented pleasure.

Brad never realized there was such a wanton side of her personality. He always considered her a respectable wife and rather inhibited. The relaxed marital sex they enjoyed was gentle and loving. In the after glow of their sweet love making Marie always expressed how pleased she was with their tender relations and the care with which he treated her. Afterward they'd cuddle and Marie frequently mentioned how contented she always felt after they made love.

What he was watching now was nothing like that. More of a primal rut or rape scene than tender love making. Marie seemed to be crying out as the tall guy held her ankles, keeping her thin legs wide apart, humping madly into her furry cunt attempting to split her in two. Certainly there was no tenderness at all. Just pure animal fucking by a guy trying to gut his small wife with his long dick.

She usually climaxed at least once when they made love. But this was sex on a whole different level. Brad was past middle age, wasn't in the best shape, and his ability to fuck her multiple times and maintain a hardon for hours on end had passed. This video proved she was receiving something from this guy he could never give her. It was depressing. But from the twisting, thrashing motions his wife was performing on the arm of the sofa, Brad knew it was true.

Marie was frantically holding onto his arms, probably afraid of falling. But the guy had a firm grip on her legs and was handling his petite, squirming wife like a little doll. Her slender limbs were quivering, her small, saggy tits were bouncing vigorously, and her thin body jerked in rhythm with each thrust. When she closed her eyes shut and had an extended full body spasm, which seemed to happen regularly, Brad knew she climaxed. How many times he wasn't sure; half a dozen at least.

He was concentrating so intently on the video he barely noticed his cell phone beep, indicating he had a text. It was his wife. He paused the disgusting video and read the text.

"Going straight to the store from work. Want anything special for dinner?"

Brad text back, "Nothing special. See you when you get home."

He was going to type "love you" at the end. But after watching her blatantly violating their marriage vows, his heart had turned bitter cold.

She text back, "Okay. See you at home. Love you Baby."

Yeah right, he whispered bitterly.

He checked the time and knew she'd be home in about an hour.

Marie is 52 years old, working as an administration assistant a few miles away at the Admissions department of the local community college. She's worked there for a few years after leaving her previous job as a Secretary for a small company. She goes to work later than Brad and gets off later. So he's usually home before her if he doesn't have to work overtime.

Brad Kendelson's a 55 year old financial analyst, working at his firm for the past dozen years. His job is stressful at times. Some of the firm's customers are well off businessmen, understandably concerned about their finances. So devotes all his energy and concentration to his clients during working hours. He also has to travel on occasion, which was why he finally found out about his wife's cheating.

A few months ago he just finished one of his required business trips to a nearby city. He usually took a plane, but drove this time instead of flying. It was close enough from home and took about the same amount of time.

On the way home, decided on the spur of the moment to stop by the old cabin he and Marie owned to check on it. It was a small, rustic, one bedroom vacation cabin in the hills, forty five minutes from their house. It had electricity, a working well, a small propane stove for cooking and a fireplace for heat. Other than that it was without any other amenities. Her late father used to own it and her mother left it to Marie after she died. Since they acquired it, they only stayed there three times in ten years. The last was two years ago, when they stayed there for a quiet weekend of solitude.

Since they almost never used it, Brad was thinking about selling it. He knew they wouldn't get much. Its not in the best condition, but was located near a scenic lake on one acre of land in a small cluster of similar cabins. Unfortunately it had no security, only a chain link fence stretched across the dirt road leading to the group of cabins. A retired farmer owned the land and built the small community of cabins, selling them to fund his retirement.

Brad simply wanted to take a few minutes to make sure no one was squatting at the property, or broke in and wrecked the place. As he drove up the long dirt road he wondered who would want such a remote, rustic cabin. Maybe some hunters or an old couple like them that would use it for a weekend getaway.

They kept a key under a specific rock in the garden, and Brad used that key for entry. Once inside he checked the water and found that the well was still working properly. It was when he used the bathroom that he noticed the shower curtain was not pushed all the way to the side of the tub. It was unusual because he specifically remembered pushing it all the way to the side the last time they were there. The sink also had faint soap stains around the drain like it had been used. The stains were faint, but they were there, and he knew he had cleaned it before they left.

Suddenly Brad's radar was up. Someone must have been staying there since he and Marie were there two years ago. He continued his investigation and found that nothing was broken or missing. But Brad was sure someone had moved some of the chairs around the kitchen table. There were a few minor things different in the bedroom as well.

He checked around the grounds but didn't see anything else unusual. There were faint tire tracks in the dirt driveway. But it was impossible to figure out how long they've been there. The other cabins were all empty. Except for the tracks in his driveway, it looked like no one had visited the tiny community in years.

After half an hour of checking Brad was wondering what to make of it. Maybe there was a simple explanation. Did Marie come here and forgot to tell him? It was hard to believe that. He was sure that if she was here she would have mentioned it to him. But he had to believe that someone was here. If a squatter broke in why wasn't a window broke? Or a door forced open? Why wasn't the fireplace dirty or the counter top? Why was nothing that much out of place?

Certainly if roughnecks invaded place they'd have left it a mess and wouldn't take care to put everything back in it proper place. The shower curtain was nearly in the right place, just not pushed all the way to the side of the bath tub. Whoever had been there had taken time to make sure the cabin looked untouched. It was only because of his fastidious nature that Brad knew exactly how he left it.

For some strange reason he decided not to tell Marie. He wasn't normally a suspicious person but something didn't add up. He didn't know why he felt like that. He trusted his wife. He loved and trusted her for decades. But it was just too strange an occurrence to eliminate the possibility that she had some knowledge about this and wasn't telling him. If he confronted her now, he didn't want it to sound like he didn't trust her. Since it was just a hunch, he need more information before asking her about it.

After that strange visit Brad went to the electronics store and purchased an expensive set of high definition surveillance cameras. He mounted them in discrete locations, one to view the porch area, one in the living room that would also view the kitchen. The last one was placed in the bedroom, pointed so it could see into the bathroom if the door was open.

Without telling Marie his plans, Brad began driving to the cabin each weekend to check the recordings. Since he could drive to the cabin and back in two hours, it was easy to give his wife some trivial excuse about his absence. Actually she was gone more than he was, shopping or visiting friends. She also spent a lot of time at the health spa she joined last year. She started a rigorous exercise program resulting in losing almost fifteen pounds and toning up her slim figure. Brad had to admit that she did look good for her age.

The video cameras were motion activated. So the first two times he went to the cabin there was nothing recorded. He was beginning to think he was just wasting his time checking them. But on the third visit the cameras had data. He was so curious who was breaking in, he downloaded them right away and began to view them at the kitchen table before leaving for home.

His heart turned to stone when he saw his mature, bottle blonde wife and a tall guy half her age, get out of a sports car in front of the cabin. They were smiling and laughing like old friends as they walked up to the door hand in hand. As she did many times in the past, Marie retrieved the key from under the rock and let them in. Brad's fists were clenched as he watched them enter the living room.

The door was barely closed before he grabbed his wife and they began making out like horny prom dates. After a brief make out session, the guy quickly stripped his wife naked, and in less than a minute later he was naked too. Marie flashed the man a devilish smile, dropped to her knees and began sucking his cock. He let her slobber over his stiff prong for a bit, then yanked her to her feet, laid her on her back on the kitchen table and began fucking her hard and deep. Brad could hardly believe his eyes!

After her porn star performance, which took less than twenty minutes, Marie went into the bathroom and took a shower. He thought they were finished. But the guy indicated he wanted another round. So she went to the bathroom and returned smiling and naked with a towel in her hand. The guy was already hard, but she dropped back down to her knees and sucked his cock anyway. When he ready for sex, Marie placed the towel in front of the fireplace, lay down on it on her back and spread her legs invitingly. Brad could see the lips of her cunt spread open slightly and the inner pink flesh glistening with her lust

Brad was sickened by the vulgar display but the young guy loved it. He knelt down between her slender white legs, pushing them back to her sides. Spreading her open as wide as she could get. He began licking her furry cunt hole, holding her pussy lips apart with his fingers. Marie was very excited by this and stroked his head with both hands. As he pleasured her, she squirmed around on the towel, undulating her hips, coaxing him on.

After licking her pussy, the man got up and plunged his thick rod straight into her gaping gash. Marie's mouth opened wailing with delight. Her head fell back on the towel, her eyes rolled back in her head and she wrapped her slim legs around his waist, clasping her ankles behind his back to hold him all the way inside. It was quite a while before the guy came again. As he pumped her hole with great enthusiasm Marie held on tight, humping back at him and seemed to have several intense orgasms.

That was the first adulterous recording Brad witnessed. It made him nauseous to watch her acting like such a slut. He didn't throw up, but he was disgusted and very upset. He sat there in shock for a bit, before finally leaving the cabin in a haze of disbelief. He made sure that everything was the same as when he arrived so Marie wouldn't know he was here. He had every reason to believe this wasn't the first time she used the cabin for sex, and he suspected it probably wasn't the last time either. He made sure the cameras were still working properly and left with his heart broken.

Of course ever fiber of his being wanted to go home, strangle his wife, shoot her lover, burn down the house and commit suicide. During the ride home he managed to get his anger under control, at least enough to think rationally. Until an hour ago he didn't have the slightest clue she was unfaithful. He loved her unconditionally and always assumed she felt the same toward him. They often discussed cheaters, and Brad thought she felt as he did about adultery. Now he knew different.

Cinical
Cinical
665 Followers