Family Camper Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann almost cried out to him at that point, telling him to come back and co whatever he wanted. She liked her brother a great deal, almost more than any other person in the world, and she felt wretched at having caused him to feel so badly. He was gone before she could succumb to that temptation, fortunately, and she had to admit that it was just as well.

He won't stay mad long, she thought. He'll get the hornies again and then he'll want me to watch him jerk off and it'll be all right again. Was that ever a blast, though! His stuff felt so. . . so good when it landed on me.

MMmmmm, it's still there! Ahhh, so nice and slippery, kinda sticky too! I wonder if Lucy was really leveling with me? Could a woman really feel it when a guy goes off inside her? She'd have to. The way he shot that stuff all around, a girl would have to have a steel lining inside her not to feel that!

The girl reached down to touch one of the blobs of sperm on her tan belly. The creamy goo made an interesting contrast with her skin and she admired the sight before cautiously extending a finger to test its tactile qualities. She experimented tentatively, gradually becoming more interested. Soon she was spreading the droplets around and joining them together until she had spread a thin layer of cum over most of her lower belly. She was very careful to allow that finger or any of the cum to get close to her pussy. She was not certain if contact of that sort could result in pregnancy, but it seem to her that caution was infinitely preferable to the risks she might be running.

After toying with herself a moment, Ann extended her experiment in another direction. She brought her cum coated finger up to her nostrils and sniffed. The lack of scent intrigued her. Inspired by unrecognized desires working in her mind, she tasted the finger. She found the salty, bittersweet taste of Dave's cum to be repellent at first, but after a moment, when the strong after taste lingered on her palate, she began changing her mind. While she still felt strongly opposed to letting a guy ejaculate in her mouth, she could now see that the act would not be totally intolerable.

Ann gave up her experiments after a few minutes and put on her clothes. She cast a calculating gaze up the slope behind her, still trying to find some trace of Lucy, but of course could see nothing. She decided that she would go up there herself and see if Lucy might still be there. At that moment she felt a strong desire to open herself up and bare her innermost thoughts. Since Lucy had always been a model of understanding tact, she thought, perhaps she would be able to listen and offer some words of advice to her now.

After taking a necessarily circuitous route, Ann approached the ridge Lucy had designated as her vantage point. The brush was thick along that line and the girl had to proceed carefully, following a few dim trails and looking about at every other step. Suddenly a low but piercing groan caught her attention, bringing her to an abrupt halt and freezing her in place. Looking about anxiously—the sound had been vaguely human but it could also have come from an animal, she thought-Ann saw a flicker of movement between two bushes off to her left. At first she wanted to flee but something caught her, holding her attention. Another sound broke the dead silence.

"Aggghhh!" she hear. "Oooohhh, Ken, work it in deeper!"

Ann then knew what was happening. In a flash she understood that Lucy had not done her spying alone. She had brought Ann's father along! Ann's own father had been watching as she stripped herself naked and fingered her pussy in an effort at making Dave's exercise more memorable1 Ann's first reaction was one of shame and embarrassment. But this was quickly followed by a quite different feeling. She found it intoxicatingly exciting, knowing that her father had been watching her engage in the most shameful kind of sexual play! Exciting though that knowledge was, Ann also felt a sense of resentment at having been used. Her irritation surfaced at once and she decided to repay her parents for their perfidy. They had watched her, now she would watch them!

Looking about, the girl decided upon the best route for approaching the spot where she had seen the movement and moved along it. She took every precaution to avoi8d any undue notice and within a short time she was crouched behind a low, thick bush, peering between it and a tree trunk. The sight before her was abundantly exciting, enough to repay her for the care she had taken.

Ann's father lay flat on his back, stripped naked. He was using his clothes, together with Lucy's to form a sort of pallet to protect them from the pine needles covering the ground. Lucy squatted above him, facing his feet. Ann had happened, fortunately enough, to have approached them from an angle allowing her to face her stepmother directly, though Lucy's intent expression and air of total absorption in what she was doing made it unlikely that she would notice the girl in front of her fifteen feet away.

At the very moment that Ann first looked at her parents, Lucy was taking Ken's cock which was, of course, enormous and as hard as a bar of cold steel, in her hands and introducing the mushroom-shaped tip into the mouth of her cunt. She used the fingers of her left hand to splay the lips of her pussy, holding them wide apart. Her right hand guided the big, flaring head of her husband's prick directly between them and into the small opening they enclosed.

Ann had to suppress a gasp of excitement when she beheld that superlatively erotic scent. Never before had she seen anything to arouse her animal emotions so thoroughly. She was in a position to catch every detail of their coupling and she felt her pussy burst into hot, vibrant life once more. Her father's cock seemed to shoot out waves of animal magnetism, radiating them out to her clitoris, and the way it bulged out the flesh of her stepmother's pussy before forcing open the mouth of her cunt had an incredibly erotic effect upon the girl.

"MMmmmm, I could fuck forever! Lucy murmured, writhing about as she gently lowered herself down upon the uplifted shaft. "Just to feel your cock going in, over and over, making my cunt hurt, it feels so fucking good, that's the best thing in the whole wide world! Oooohhh, Ken, I love to feel your prick opening me up! I feel it better than I've ever felt it. You must be twice as big as usual!"

"No, your cunt's just tighter," he told her. Ann could detect a note of unusual tension in his deep, resonant baritone voice. "And don't you ever think I can't feel it, either!"

"I love to fuck this way!" Lucy panted, grinding her hips about more wildly once she had the head of his prick firmly grasped in the tight, clutching rim of her hot, lascivious cunt. "I can grind it down better, I think. Does it feel better to you? Mmmm, I love to feel a big, hot prick moving around in my cunt!"

The position did indeed grant her an exceptional degree of mobility, Ann decided. With her weight distributed between one knee and the other foot, Lucy was half-squatting and half-kneeling over him. Unencumbered by anything except the restrictions imposed by the position, she was able to move her hips and loins about with amazing agility. Twisting from side to side, humping back and forth and bobbing up and down, she forced her tight, juicy cunt to caress his cock from a variety of angles. Gradually she worked the tool deeper into her body, though from time to time she would retreat until only the big, flaring head remained lodged in place. The extreme degree of her arousal naturally resulted in an extra profuse amount of cunty lubricant being released and spread over the shaft of Ken's prick.

Ann now saw the cunning utility of that moist slippery substance-which, incidentally, was pouring out of her own hot little cunt at an unprecedented rate-and she also found that seeing her father's prick thus anointed gave her a savage thrill of sensual pleasure. The way the big rod swayed and bobbed as Lucy ground out her pleasure upon it, the sight of the big, thick vein running up the shaft's bottom, the way his massive, sperm-laden balls juggled and danced about in their dark, furry bag, were all additionally thrilling and she began wondering how she would ever manage to control the forces crying out for release within her own body.

"Grab it!" Ken suddenly snorted, stiffening his thighs and lurching upward with his hips as he attempted to drive his cock deeper into Lucy's waiting cunt. "Ohhh, grab it hard! Squeeze it, baby squeeze it and bear down! I can feel the cum. I'm gonna cum right now! Annnggghhh! Uhhhh! Oooohhh!"

Lucy at once began thrashing about at a vastly accelerated pace. Long years of practice, not only with Ken's prick but also with several others, and the dedication of a wholehearted sensualist now paid off, transforming her cunt into an engine capable of dealing out the most exquisite kinds of stimulation. She wove a pattern of lusty abandon over his loins, throwing her ass about with grace and skill. The same motions, of course, added greatly to her own arousal. She now intensified that arousal by reaching down to plant a finger beside her swollen, darkened clitoris, jutting out from between the lips of her pussy and looking almost as large as the maroon-hued nipples adorning her big, firm breasts. She needed only a few strokes of her finger to release the emotions locked within her body. She had the capability of building her excitement up to a high peak, just short of the climactic stage, and then releasing it at almost any moment she chose. Her finger provided the trigger and set off a flurry of vaginal contractions that made her cunt do amazing things to the prick it held so tightly.

"Let it cum!" she panted, getting a look of total, rapt concentration on her face. :Let it shoot out, Ken. Let me feel it shooting up my cunt! Omigod, drown me with cum!"

Ken fucked himself into her cunt for several strokes and then reared up off their rumpled clothes, forcing his cock deep into her waiting cunt. Ann saw his balls jerk heavily inside their bag and heard his first exultant grunt of orgiastic joy. When he withdrew slightly to provide extra friction for the head of his spurting cock, she saw the big vein running along it base. The broad, fleshly channel contracted, swelled out and contracted again with rhythmical regularity. Ann had learned enough from Dave's exhibitions to know that the vein was conveying the cum from his balls to the head of his cock and then on into Lucy's cunt. The woman's cries and yelps of delight left no doubt in the girl's mind that the experience was supremely enjoyable.

Indeed, Lucy gave every indication that she would have preferred for the flood to have lasted much longer.

"Ahhh, you cum like a bull!" Lucy purred, slowing the frantic rhythm of her hips until she was swaying back and forth gently. "God, I love to feel you cum like that. It was really worth it after all, putting it off for so long!"

"You can have the rest of the treat if you want," Ken told her.

Ann's ears sharpened upon hearing that. She could not imagine what her father was referring to, though his tone and Lucy's answering grin of pleasure made it quite clear that the "treat" was just that, as far as she was concerned. Lucy said that she would help herself in a moment, after she had enjoyed the feeling of his prick for another minute or two.

"I can still feel my own cum," she muttered. "Just a little of it, but I want to enjoy all of it there is!"

After working herself back and forth for several minutes, she eased off his loins and pulled away from his cock. Ann's eyes widened even further upon seeing that. Ken's prick fell down onto his belly with a wet "splat!" that was clearly audible, even to her; Lucy held herself above him for a moment and contracted her abdominal muscles powerfully, expelling a huge, creamy blob of cum from her red, moist cunt. The cum fell directly down onto the base of Ken's prick and washed the dark, curly hair of his groin with it pearly essence.

Lucy then edged back up his body, scooting backwards on her knees. She stopped only when her breasts were directly over his prick. Bending forward, she dipped over until her right nipple sank into the furry, moist patch of hair surrounding his prick and balls. She rubbed back and forth for a moment, then moved to bring her left nipple over the same area. When she arose to scoot still further back, both her nipples were brightly coated with cum.

That's the stuff that dripped out of her cunt! Ann thought, excited by what she had seen. She actually dipped her nipples in their cum! Ohhhh, what a thing to do! She's just out of sight!

If that had been thrilling, then Lucy's next move was positively spectacular, or so Ann thought. The woman again bent forward and began kissing her husband's cock! The tool was still wet with orgiastic oils, the product of both of their passions, but Lucy seemed to find it even more delectable because of that. Far from shrinking away because of the tool's messy condition, she sucked the big, semi-stiff cock up into her mouth and did so with an expression of utter bliss. Ann could see her stepmother's face clearly and she knew that she was not wrong in interpreting the woman's feelings. No one could mistake the look of pure delight which spread over her face as she mouthed her husband's cunt-moistened prick. She sucked the big shaft clean, then moved down and began kissing his balls and digging her tongue into the mass of hair at the base of the tool. His cum, mingled with hers, provided her tongue and palate with a taste treat of a kind Ann would never have considered as being good much less exciting. Watching Lucy, however, convinced her otherwise.

"MMmmmm, that's fine eating," Lucy murmured dreamily after she had devoured her husband's loins. "Man I could go on like that all day long! That cum and pussy drip, they go together just like bacon and eggs!"

Ken evidently did not share her passion for the strange mixture. Ann sensed from his reply-more from his tone and manner than from the actual content of his statement, that he was willing to allow Lucy to indulge her shim at that moment but that he neither understood nor shared her strange desire. She moved over him and sat down at his side, quite obviously ready for as much more sexual pleasure as he might wish, but just as obviously he had other things on his mind. He muttered an excuse about going off to see what had happened to Dave and began dressing. He ignored the wistful, crestfallen expression on Lucy's face and left her there, naked and sitting on a rumpled heap of her own clothing.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

WOW

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
Dave needs to take his frustrations out on Lucy

The boy needs to lay the pipe to his step mom Lucy. He should fuck her ragged, to where she can't hardly walk. Lucy will walk around in a daze with a throbbing pussy for the rest of the day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Best edition yet!!!

Best so far! Can't wait to see what develops next. And no, they do not need to indulge in any bi fun unless it's Lucy & Ann going at it to entice Ann's brother or father to join them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
family needs hottt bi action together

this post is becoming same-old..same-old...get what could be a really hottt sex charged family group into some hott bi action..with lucy being tag teamed by dave/ken..and insisting that dad/son get into some hot bi action with her and ann joining in..and the dialogue needs to be sexually ramped up...! !

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Family's Nudist Colony? Ch. 01 Bad news cometh.in Incest/Taboo
Cruise Ship Quarantine Mom, son & daughter get horny while stuck in a cruise cabin.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories