Family Camper Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tktom
tktom
63 Followers

Lucy had originally intended avoiding the next step which, she suspected, might prove disgusting or repellent to Ann. But as her fingers dug deep into her hot, voracious cunt she found herself far more excited than she had thought. Once she had assayed the true extent of her arousal, she could not help taking that step and thus she turned slightly onto her side, keeping her right hand firmly locked in place in her crotch. Reaching behind with her left hand, she moistened the tip of her left middle finger in her cunt juice and jammed it into her anus. Doubly pierced, she needed only a few seconds in which to achieve a peak of stimulation. Ann was surprised at the speed which the climax struck.

"Ahhhh!" Lucy cried out, lurching back and forth violently and quivering like a plucked bowstring. "Ooohhh! Cum! Fuck! Ohhh, fuckfuckfuck!"

Grunting and sobbing in ecstasy, she heaved around into her hands until she had fucked herself through the climax, which continued for two or three minutes. Her cries mounted higher as the pressures of her loins generated incredible tensions, but the culminating pleasure was inexorable. Nothing could stay the march of her fleshly joy. When at last she lay back, weak and gasping, she had such a look of utter contentment over her face that Ann could not have found fault with her acts, no matter what she might have thought of them before seeing them worked out in practice.

"Wow, that was really something! Ann told her after a time. "I never saw anybody do it to themselves like that. In the Ass, I mean. Did that really help? Did it make you cum better?

"It all helps," Lucy said. "But yes, that's good too. I've always loved it when a guy played with my asshole. And it's a yes to your next question, too I also like it when a guy fucks my ass. It's a very different kind of feeling but it's a feeling, it really is! I can cum just as well, too. But I can't do it very often with your Dad—he's just too big! Every time he fucks me in the ass, I'm so sore I can hardly move for a day or two afterward. But it's worth the discomfort, believe me. One day I am going to have two or maybe three cocks at the same time. Hmmmm, pussy, mouth and ass!"

tktom
tktom
63 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

more please

Lula41Lula41about 10 years ago

Well done, tktom: a few typos, but it's lovely erotic story of initiation, through reluctant interest, to exploration, to loss of inhibition, to flaming passion. Only criticism is that it's not ended: what happens between Ann and Dave, Ann and daddy, and Ann and Lucy? There are more chapters waiting to be written!

ejusticeejusticealmost 14 years ago
Keeps Getting Better

Great story line. And each chapter gets better. Hope you keep developing this one. I'd love to see Dave and Ann go farther, not to mention Dave and Lucy. And we haven't meet the other family yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not "Downhill" At All

Can't wait to see who gets virgin Ann, brother or dad. Should be dad, with his wifes assistantce I think. But, that's just me. Keep writing, but stop jacking off while you write, your typing goes to hell.lol

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Fucked Up Family Pt. 01 A family camping trip gets out of control.in Incest/Taboo
My Beach House Incest Initiation Young Man discovers the Secret of his Mom and Aunt.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Becoming a Hot Mom A mother discovers her son and friends want her.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories