Family Camping Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,431 Followers

"So what do we do now? Two losers? Who picks the next dare?" Donna asked.

"I guess we both do. But how about we make it really special. We only have two cocks, how about the two highest girl winners get fucked until they come?"

"That could end the game."

"Yeah I know, but it's getting late and we have a hike tomorrow," Jenny said with a shrug.

"Oh? What trail?" Trish asked.

"Navaho trail," my mom answered her.

"We're going to do the same one!" Trish said with a smile. "Maybe we should go together?"

"That could be fun!" my mom agreed.

"Well, maybe whoever doesn't win tonight will win tomorrow!" Donna said with a giggle. "Oh, one more thing. Highest winner gets to pick her partner."

There seemed to be a general agreement and the cards were dealt out. It looked to me like I was going to end up a winner, so to speak either way. Donna had been keeping my cock well-tuned up for what was to come, but after the blow job I wondered just how long my dad was going to last.

Amy won the hand and Jenny was declared the second winner. Needless to say Amy picked me, leaving Jenny to my dad. "Come on stud!" Amy said as I got up, not at all disappointed at what was to come.

I got up and stepped to Amy, who was bending over the end of the table, waiting for me. Her pussy pushed out between her legs as she bent over farther. I stepped behind her and rubbed my engorged head up and down her wet slit before sliding slowly into her.

"Oh fuuuuuck yessss!" Amy groaned as my fat shaft slipped into her. I started stroking into her in long slow strokes, leaving only my head inside her before driving back deep into her. I felt my hips press to her bare ass at the end of each stroke, my head pressing against the end of her tunnel as well. In and out I pushed, bringing moans and gasps of pleasure from her.

I briefly looked up to the other end of the table, Jenny laying on it like Amy was, her tits pressed to the bare wood as my father stood behind her. My mom sat at the end of the table, reaching out to my father's rock hard cock, moving it up and down to rub his head against his daughter's pussy lips. My dad seemed reluctant to push forward, and my mom got up and stepped behind him. She whispered something into his ear, getting a gentle nod in return while my mom continued to tease his cock around my sister's pussy. "Ohhhhhhh fuck!" I heard her moan, my mom apparently rubbing her clit with the tip of his cock, teasing her excitement higher. "Fuck me," she groaned after several moments of whatever my mom was doing to her with dad's cock.

I continued to stroke, distracted by what was happening eight feet away, my mom's arms wrapped around my dad from behind, her bare body pressed against his. My sister bit her lip gently as my mom pressed her hips against my dad's bare ass, slowly pushing him into his daughter's pussy. "Oh damn," he groaned softly as my mom forced him fully into Jenny, his hips pressing against her bare ass. He closed his eyes as my mom whispered something again, a smile coming to his lips as he started to slowly stroke in and out of her.

My strokes into Amy quickened and matched pace with his into Jenny, the two of us facing each other but only me watching. His eyes remained closed as Jenny pushed herself up to free her tits and pulled one of his hands from her hip up to her big soft tits. I watched him squeeze and play with her breast and nipple as he drove into her harder, clearly overcome by the lust that was building inside him. He grunted as he jabbed his cock into her over and over, my mother standing behind him so that his ass slapped against her with each back stroke and his hips against my sister's ass with each forward stroke.

"Oh god. I'm going to come," he grunted loudly after only a few short minutes, the work of Donna quickly coming to fruition.

"Do it," my mom coaxed, pushing her hips to his ass to force him back into her each time he withdrew. Her motions were keeping him fucking Jenny and not allowing him to pull out as his climax grew ever closer.

"Oh shit!" my dad practically shouted into the night as his body jerked, jamming his cock deep into Jenny and pumping a gush of cum into her.

My mom quickly moved and squatted beside him, letting him now pull out of his daughter's pussy. She grabbed his cock and aimed it at her mouth, a second shot of cum lancing out and splattering on her face before she was able to capture it with her open mouth. She stroked and sucked his cock with abandon as his hips bucked, my mom taking all of the remaining cum into her mouth.

"She hasn't come yet," my mom said as she stood up, my dad's cock flagging as he stood panting. "Jenny, why don't you lay on your back and let him finish you?"

"Uh huh," Jenny responded, turning from where she was standing and watching my mom suck dad's cock. She lifted herself onto the end of the table and lay back, looking toward me. "I hope you're giving her a good fuck! So far mine hasn't quite been what I hoped for."

My dad must have heard her as he knelt down in front of her raised legs. "Let's see if this stands up then," he said quietly before wrapping his arms around her thighs and spreading her lips with his fingertips. I could just see the top of her pussy from where I stood at the other end of the table, but it was enough to see his tongue begin to attack her clit, drawing a gasp from Jenny.

Amy reached out for Jenny's tits, pinching her nipples while I continued to stroke into her pussy. It wasn't that I wasn't enjoying fucking Amy, it's just that what was happening in front of me was seriously distracting. Distracting not only because it was my dad fucking Jenny, but because I knew exactly how it felt to be deep inside her and how good it felt to be there. My mind seemed to be superimposing those sensations over the admittedly good feelings Amy was creating in my cock as I slid in and out of her. I saw Jenny's face change from disappointment to exquisite pleasure as my dad licked her pussy and clit, making my climax build more quickly.

Amy gasped in pleasure as my cock swelled in her and my hips pounded even harder. I watched Jenny gasp and moan in front of us as I slammed my hips into Amy over and over, her own climax washing over her almost unnoticed. I felt her pussy clench around me, spasming and trembling as she came around me. Her whole body seemed to shudder and tremble around me as I continued to stroke into her, drawing my attention back to her. "Oh fuck! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" Amy cried loudly into the night, Jenny echoing her cries as my father licked her pussy and clit.

"Jesus," I grunted as my own body, enticed by the sound of both women climaxing in front of me, decided that it was ready. I felt my whole body seem to jerk, jamming my cock hard into Amy, my hips pushing her hard against the table as a massive surge of cum lanced out of me deep into her. I heard her gasp and cry out again at the feeling of my cock coming inside her. My body jerked and shuddered over and spasmed over and over inside Amy, my brain having trouble for several seconds separating the cries of Amy and Jenny.

"Oh fuck," Amy panted, letting go of Jenny's nipples and pushing herself up onto her elbows. "Ohhhh damn. That was one serious fuck. God damn you were pounding me!"

"Uh. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. If all guys fucked me that well I'd probably still be doing guys, not girls," she said with a giggle. "Those two don't know what they missed."

"Huh?" I asked, looking over where she was pointing to Donna and Trish laying on the ground with each other's face between the other's legs. "Those two?"

"Uh huh. We dabble with guys off and on, but the three of us share a house and a bed for more than just to save money," she answered as my softening cock slipped from her pussy and unleashed a little flood of cum leaking and dripping to the concrete pad.

"So you three?" I started.

"Are lovers? Yeah," she said with a shrug. I shook my head in dismay as she pushed me gently back and headed over to her friends. "Come on you two. Let's go finish this in our tent," she said to them, coaxing them to separate. They collected their clothes and headed back to their campsite still naked.

"Come on," my mom coaxed to my dad, pulling him from between Jenny's legs toward their own tent. "My pussy needs to be fucked too!"

"Bed?" I asked Jenny as she pushed herself off the table looking completely exhausted.

"Just to sleep," she agreed, reaching a hand out toward me. I stepped next to her and slipped my arm around her naked body and walked her to our tent. I let go to unzip the door and she crawled in and flopped on the air mattress. I crawled in after her, zipping the door closed and flopping down next to her. She rolled over, sliding one leg over both of mine, her thigh pressing against my balls, and her head on my shoulder. "Snuggle me?"

"Sure," I answered, sliding my arm under her and pulling her close to me. She was fast asleep on me by the time my mother started moaning and gasping in their tent across the site.

Dad rousted us out of bed shortly after the sun had brightened the sky. We had a hike planned for the morning and it was forecast to be another hot clear day. After the night before I was only moderately surprised to see my mom walking around in a pair of really tight little terrycloth shorts and, well, nothing else but her hiking boots. I wondered if the intent was to tease me or my dad. Not that it mattered, both of us ended up with hardons as she moved around camp cleaning up from breakfast, intentionally rubbing her shorts covered ass or bare tits on the two of us at any opportunity.

We packed backpacks, water packs, cameras and maps for our hike, and headed up the road, my mom finally putting a shirt on. Don't get me wrong, I think she has a really fantastic looking set of tits, and she's definitely a good fuck, but she still is my mom. Now if Jenny decided to walk around topless, I'd probably be much less likely to complain. If any of the girls walked around that way, I KNOW I wouldn't complain.

We headed down the road, planning to walk the quarter mile or so across the highway to get to the trail head.

"Hey slow pokes!" I heard as we approached the campsite the girls had settled in. "We figured when you said early, you meant earlier than this!" Donna said as she walked out toward the road with Trish and Amy following behind. Donna and Amy both had on micro-shorts and crop top type tank tops with their backpacks and hats and Trish had on what looked like a micro length miniskirt and a strapless bikini top.

"We thought maybe you'd like some company on the hike!" Amy said, falling in beside my dad.

"Well, it's a free country," he answered, trying not to look down at her bouncing tits in the almost too short top.

"I think Amy got your dad's attention," Trish said as she fell into step next to me.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Do I have yours?" she asked, reaching up and pulling the strapless red band of stretchy material covering her tits down to completely expose her sexy orbs.

"You do now," I answered with a soft laugh, trying not to trip on my own feet as I watched the sexy boobs bounce and wiggle with each step she made.

"Good!" Trish answered with a giggle.

"So, I guess you girls had an enjoyable time last night?" my mom asked, twisting to walk backwards for a moment.

"Oh yeah," Donna answered. "But I think Amy got the best part of the deal."

"So I suspect you want a little of what she got?" my mom asked with a grin. "Then you better keep him enticed," she continued, pulling up the bottom of her shirt to flash me her big soft tits. "He does love looking at the scenery!"

"I think we can take care of that," Donna laughed, pulling the bottom of her crop top up to hike it over her tits, leaving it held there by the straps of the backpack, her big round tits swaying and wiggling enticingly.

"I'm sure that'll do," my mom said with a laugh, pulling her own shirt down again before turning to walk forward again, catching up to my dad in a few steps.

Donna left her tits out on display all the way across the highway and most of the way along the rim trail toward Sunset Point, only finally pulling the shirt down when a large group of hikers passed by the opposite direction. We walked along, Donna on one side of me and Amy on the other, both trying at any opportunity to grab at my cock, Jenny grinning at me over her shoulder every time she looked back at the three of us.

We finally made the point and headed down the switchback trail leading down the canyon wall. The rock walls towered above us as we wound back and forth down the switchback, the towering red rock walls seeming to grow closer and closer together as we made our way down the trail. We finally reached the end of the switchbacks and the trail straightened out to lead between two massive vertical walls, on either side of us.

"How about a short break?" Donna called to the group as we reached a spot where the walls widened slightly as another deep cut in the canyon joined the one we were hiking down.

"Sure," my dad called back, stopping to look around and then finding a good sized rock, pulled his pack off and sat down.

Trish slid her pack off and then skimmed her shirt up and off, leaving her bare above the waist. She bent over only a feet from my dad, digging in her pack for a water bottle. She stood up and took a long drink and then returned the bottle to the pack. "I think I better put some sunscreen on these so they don't burn," she said as she stood back up, pulling an orange tube out with her. She unscrewed the top and then squirted a large blob of white cream onto each breast before capping the tube and dropping it back into the pack. "You wanna help me spread it in?" she asked my dad, stepping right up to him.

"Um," he said hesitantly.

"Oh go ahead honey. It's just sunblock. What can it hurt?" my mom said with a devilish little grin. "When you're done with her you can do me!"

"Do you?"

"Sure. I don't mind going topless," she said, pulling her own shirt off and tossing it into the pack between her legs.

Trish stepped even closer to my dad, squatting down with her knees apart right in front of him. She reached for his hands and pulled them to her apple sized tits, leaving them there while she placed one hand on his thigh for balance.

Donna was already shirtless and squirting sunscreen on her own breasts next to me before Trish even had her hand sliding up the leg of my dad's shorts. I saw him gulp nervously as he slowly stroked his hands around her tits, spreading the white cream and massaging her breasts in the process.

"Your turn," Donna said, stepping between the two of them and myself.

"Sure," I agreed, more than happy to oblige, stroking my hands on her considerably bigger tits. I reached out and rubbed my palms across both dollops of white cream and before rolling my hands around each soft orb to spread the cream. Her hands were equally busy while I was enjoying playing with her tits, my shorts suddenly sliding down my legs to expose my already rock hard cock.

"Too bad you can't walk around like this. It'd make the hike a lot more fun," she giggled as she stroked her hands along the length of my cock.

"Oh god," I heard my dad groan softly, drawing both my and Donna's attention to him. Trish had one hand between her legs, pulling the leg of her shorts to the side to expose her pussy to my dad's view, her other hand all the way into his shorts and clearly playing with his cock.

"I think Trish is horny!" Donna giggled. "Not that that's anything new."

"I though she didn't like cocks."

"I didn't say she didn't like a good cock. I just said we shared an apartment and a bed," Donna said with a grin. "You got a hard cock, I got a wet pussy. One plus one equals fun." She grinned, pulling away from me and bending over. She slid her microshorts down over her ass and down her legs, staying bent over with her pussy pushing out at me. "Don't you agree?"

I did agree, and I wasn't one to turn down such a nice invitation. I stepped behind her and rubbed my head up and down her pussy to spread her lips and engage into her tunnel entrance. I didn't need to lube up my already greased up cock after she stroked me with her sunscreen slickened hands, so sliding into her in one slow push was as pleasurable for me as it was for her.

"Oh fuck," Donna moaned softly as I pressed my hips against her bare ass, my cock head pressing against the end of her tunnel. I started to slide in and out of her slowly, taking long even strokes, only my head staying inside her at the start of each stroke.

"Figures Donna would get cock first," Trish said, looking back over her shoulder at us. "How about it Mister Wilson. Wanna put that big boner someplace more useful?"

"Shit. You want me to have sex with you? Out here?" my dad asked, looking between the tits his hands were on in front of him, to mom and then back to the tits and then finally down to the young exposed pussy.

My mom got up and stepped over to him. "Go ahead honey. You know you want to. You've been more than attentive to mine all trip, go ahead and have some fun," she said, gently stroking his hair. "In fact, why don't I help you a little?" she said, stepping behind Trish and reaching down to her armpits. Trish stood up, her hand still inside my dad's shorts, looking over her shoulder questioningly at my mom. To my total surprise, my mom squatted down behind Trish and pulled her shorts down over her ass, sliding them down her legs and helping her step out of them. She tossed the shorts at Trish's backpack and then leaned her face between her tight, little ass cheeks, drawing a squeak of surprise followed by a moan of pleasure as she licked Trish's now bare pussy. Up and down she stroked her tongue, teasing Trish's pussy for nearly two minutes before pulling her face away. She stood up, stepped around Trish and leaned over to kiss dad. Not some little peck on the cheek kiss, but a long, hot wet 'I wanna fuck' type kiss. As she kissed him, she reached to his lap and undid the front of his shorts, sliding her hand down into them to help tease his cock along with Trish.

"Stand up," she coaxed, pulling her hand from his pants and moving to pull them down as he stood. She tugged his shorts all the way down, revealing he wasn't wearing any underwear, which wasn't really a surprise given my mother wasn't either.

"Oh fuck," Donna moaned, drawing my attention back to the pussy I was busy fucking. "I think I'm going to come!" she gasped as I continued to stroke methodically in and out of her sopping wet pussy. I heard Trish moan loudly and looked back over, seeing her sit down on my dad's cock, his rock hard prick disappearing into her as she lowered herself down on him, facing toward us.

"Oh my god," Donna moaned. "Oh fuck. FUCK!" she cried as her climax washed over her, her pussy squeezing and clamping around my cock as she trembled, barely able to stand up. Finally she pulled off my cock and knelt down in front of me, panting and shuddering.

I didn't have to wonder what to do with my hard cock for long. Before I could bend over to pull up my shorts my mom was stepping over towards me, pushing her shorts down. She stepped out of them as she came closer, leaving them on the ground behind her and her body completely nude except for her hiking boots.

"I think I know what to do about this," she cooed softly, stepping toward me and wrapping one hand around my hard cock. She stepped right against me, her big tits pressing against my chest as she lifted one leg up and around my body. She held herself, standing on one foot, with her other hooked over my hip and one arm around my neck. She smiled and whispered to me. "Just let me slide this right into me. Then you can do what I know you want to. Fuck me until you come. Fuck me like you did in the rocks the other day. Fuck me until I come all over your hot young cock."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,431 Followers