Family Camping Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,414 Followers

"You can be a real wet towel," Dee said to her sister with a frown, easing her grip on me but not moving away. "We don't have to stop if you don't want," she whispered.

"Sounds like we better," I said a little breathlessly, not at all sure I wanted to stop, but feeling like I had to.

"If you insist," she said with a shrug, stepping back to free my cock and then walking back to her chair, leaving me standing there with my cock sticking straight out.

I bent down and pulled my suit back up and then moved to sit down with Chris. She let me settle into the chair and then wrapped my arm around her again, turning her body slightly so that one of her legs crossed mine, her bikini covered breasts pressing against my side and chest. She settled one hand on my swimsuit covered cock and then whispered in my ear, "It is a nice looking cock."

"Thanks," I answered. "You look pretty damn good in that suit too."

"Oh. Well, thank you. I'll take 'pretty damn good' as a compliment."

"It was meant as one. You're pretty hot, but I didn't want to come off sounding like a hormone starved geek," I said with a soft chuckle.

"Oh? Well, since my sister was so nice to give me a full showing of what you have to offer, I wouldn't call you a geek."

"Um. Thanks."

"You sure you two don't wanna fuck?" Dee asked as the two of us kinda cuddled on the chair.

"She only pretends she's a slut. I happen to know that she detests slutty women," Chris said as her finger traced the hardness of my cock through my suit.

"Why the hell does she do that?" I asked.

"Cuz her husband, who she really loved, was fucking his slutty secretary. I'm not sure if she's trying to convince herself that guys only like slutty women or if she's trying to prove she's as good as the slut that stole her husband."

"Oh. Well, she plays the part well."

"Yeah. But just between you and me, I think she'd like to have a man appreciate her for something besides her body."

"Yeah? Pretty hard when she's throwing her body at them the minute she sees 'em."

"You two talking about me?" Dee asked from the other chair.

"Yeah. We're talking about how guys like to fuck sluts but not take them home to meet their parents," Chris retorted.

"We've had this argument," Dee said with a huff.

"Yep. No point in having it again," Chris answered with a sigh.

Aunt Mary called up from below that dinner was ready, so we got up and headed downstairs, Dee following behind after she put her suit back on. We walked into the main cabin and I froze momentarily, Jenny giving me a gentle shove from behind to make me move again. Aunt Mary was walking around, not naked, but damn near, wearing only that super tiny little yellow bikini. My mom was working on setting food on the galley table, wearing a little black and white zebra striped bikini top and a pair of short shorts.

Dinner was burgers and dogs with all the usual fixings. Beans, chips, potato salad, you know the drill. We finished dinner, Dad and Uncle Russel taking turns at the helm to keep us heading toward what Uncle Russel had identified as our first anchorage. Even so it was nearly dark by the time we anchored. Without any real reason to sit outside in the dark and fight the mosquitos, everyone sat around in the main cabin to chat and catch up. The girls and I started a game of wheel, just playing for fun, even though Dee wanted to start throwing in dares. Time disappeared fast and before long everyone was calling it a night. My parents went to their stateroom and Uncle Russel and Aunt Mary headed to theirs, leaving the four of us to make up the extra beds and get ready for bed.

Dee tried to goad me into changing in front of them, since they'd already seen my hardware, as she put it. I didn't tell her that Jenny and I had been sleeping naked together for the last two days, so changing into my shorts in front of them was no big deal. Chris on the other hand slipped away to change in the bathroom while the rest of us dressed for bed while I stripped down in front of Dee and Jenny. Jenny and I climbed into the sofa bed while Chris and Dee shared the bed that the table made into.

I hadn't laid down for more than a few moments when I felt Jenny press against me, her back bare against my bare chest. Her hand moved to the shorts I was using for sleepwear and started to push them down, clearly hoping I'd help. I let my hands roam her body for a moment and realized she was completely naked under the sheet and helped her push my shorts to my knees as quietly as I could. It only took Jenny a few moments to wiggle herself around on the bed under the pretense of "getting comfortable", putting herself into a position that would allow me to press my cock easily into her from behind. She found my cock with her fingers and teased me between her wet lips, pressing my head along her slit until I felt my head press into the entrance to her tunnel.

I stifled a soft groan as my cock slipped into her, working myself into her as quietly as I could. I wondered if Chris and Dee could hear our quiet slow fucking, my shaft sliding slowly in and out only a few short inches as we rolled toward and away from each other slightly. In and out my cock went, pushing into her and slipping back out slowly, my head being teased by her tight confines with each stroke. I could tell that with all the teasing I'd had already that I wasn't going to last long, thankfully neither could Jenny. I saw her pull the pillow over her face as her pussy clenched around me, her body shuddering slightly as she climaxed around my fat shaft.

In and out I slid, slowly and softly, trying to keep silent as my body demanded that I ram into her hard, drive my cock into her convulsing confines and pump my seed deep into her. Her squeezing pussy tightened around my shaft as I continued to push in and out of her, withholding the groan that was threatening to escape as my body grew closer to climax. "Fuuuuuuck," I breathed softly as my body jerked and drove deep into her. I felt my cum lance into her, pushing between her squeezing walls and my surging cock. I lay there, jerking and twitching, wondering if the girls could hear my pounding heart and panting breath.

She pushed her ass back against me as she wiggled herself so her back was pressed to my chest. She pulled my arm around her, pulling my hand to her lips, kissing it softly before sliding it down to cup one of her soft breasts. We lay together that way until we both faded off to sleep contentedly.

I felt a soft shake of my shoulder and I rolled over to look toward whoever was waking me up. I started to ask "what's..." but was silenced with two soft fingers on my mouth. It took several seconds for my eyes to focus on Chris's face looking down at me. She smiled in the soft glow of the moonlight filtering in through the sliding door and windows. I watched her hold a finger to her lips in the international sign of "keep your mouth shut" as she pulled the sheet down and off of Jenny and myself. My shorts were still down around my knees and she reached for them and gently pulled them down the rest of the way off my legs, almost as if she wasn't really sure she wanted to or not. I looked down at her body wrapped in a beach towel, and wondered what she wanted at this hour. As obvious as sex was, for some reason I just didn't think that was what she was angling for. I let her finish pulling my shorts off my feet and then sat up on the edge of the bed, trying not to wake Jenny. Chris took my hand and pulled me up and along to the sliding glass door. She didn't speak until she closed the door behind us.

"I wanted to go skinny-dipping with you," she said in a loud whisper.

"Why me?"

"Cuz I've never gone skinny-dipping with a guy before."

"Ah," I answered. "So it's kinda like a rite of passage thing?"

"Not really. You can't go skinny-dipping with clothes on, right?"

"Yeah. Pretty much."

"Then obviously I must be naked under here."

"And being naked with a guy is a new thing?"

"Unlike my older sister. Yeah. It is."

"Okay," I answered. "Let's go swimming then."

"Close your eyes, please?" she asked softly, clearly nervous about being naked in front of me.

"Okay," I answered, closing my eyes and standing back against the door for balance. I heard the water ripple and a few soft splashes before she announced I could open my eyes. I looked into the water behind the boat and saw her floating with a foam noodle under her arms, the murky water preventing me from seeing much of anything. I grabbed a noodle and slipped into the water using the boarding ladder, as she must have done. I looked around in the moonlight and saw a couple other boats anchored in the cove we were in and then back to Chris who was floating only a few feet away.

I felt her legs tangle with mine under the water and then close around mine, wrapping around me until she had her pelvis pulled under water against mine, my hardening cock pressing against her softness. "I didn't think you wanted to have sex," I said softly, my voice sounding surprisingly loud off the water.

"I don't. But that doesn't mean I can't wonder what it feels like against me."

"Well, seems like you are."

"Uh huh. I can feel you getting harder."

"It is kinda a sexy position."

"Uh huh."

"So you're bashful about your body?"

"A bit."

"But that bikini doesn't hide a whole lot," I said quietly.

"Not much, but enough."

"So why don't you show me some of what it does hide."

"I'm kinda nervous."

"You're going to have to when you get out."

"You could close your eyes."

"I could, but I don't think I want to."

"No?"

"Uh huh. You look too nice. I want to see what the bikini was hiding," I said with a soft laugh.

I felt her legs tighten around me and her arch her back, her breasts pushing up and out of the water, exposed above the surface. I felt her pussy grind against my now hard cock as she lifted as much of her chest above the water as she could. "How's that?"

"It's a very nice start," I answered honestly as I looked at her hard pink nipples.

"I don't know how to let you see any more," she whispered.

"If I can find a way, do you want me to?"

She thought a few seconds. "I guess it's only fair, given I've seen your cock now twice."

I grinned and reached down for her legs. I gently disengaged them from around my waist and lifted, working them up in the water until I could slip one of her legs over my shoulder on each side. The foam noodle helped keep my head above water as I reached for her waist and lifted gently, sliding myself along her legs until my face was practically against her pussy. Her full round outer lips glistened in the moonlight with the lake water clinging to them, a small bit of her delicate inner lips protruding. Water dripped from the small blonde curly bush on her mound, running in little rivulets down between her legs.

"You said you wanted to see. You really want to see, don't you?"

"Not really," I answered, moving my hands to her bare ass and holding her as I leaned my face slightly closer, reaching out with my tongue and gently stroking up the length of her sexy pussy.

"Oh shit!" she squeaked in surprise as I licked up her length and then went back to lick again, pressing my tongue between her lips slightly.

"Now that's a close-up," I chuckled softly.

"Uh. Wow. Feel free to look close up all you want."

I grinned and reached out to lick her pussy again. I stroked slowly up her lips, pushing my tongue deeper, dragging it along the length of her pussy until the tip of my tongue bounced over her hard clit. Her body jerked slightly at the new sensation, a soft moan slipping from her as I flicked the hard nub several times. "You keep doing that and you could make me come," she moaned softly.

"Uh huh," I answered, licking up her slit again before concentrating once again on her clit.

"Oh shit. You're good at that. Jesus Trevor. Ohhhhhh fuck yes," she groaned and gasped as I continued licking her clit and slit. Her whole body began to tremble as I attacked her clit, her breathing ragged as she floated before me. "Shit. Gonna come," she moaned loudly just moments before her whole body trembled. She lay there, floating on the noodle and my shoulders, her body making little waves as she shook and trembled. I pulled my face from her when I thought she'd had enough and then gently eased her legs off my shoulders, letting them slide down my body again until she was wrapped tightly around my waist, her pussy trapping my cock between her soft lips and my stomach. "Well, that was one hell of a look," she breathed quietly after she stopped panting.

"Glad you enjoyed."

"I'm not sure I can reciprocate though."

"That's fine."

"I think we should go back in now though," she whispered.

"If you want," I agreed as she released her grip around me.

We paddled back to the boat and I let her climb up first, her ass and pussy sticking out at me as she climbed the ladder. By the time I was back on board she had the towel wrapped around her and was disappearing through the glass sliding door. I was still pretty damn horny, but I doubted that I'd get to do anything about it. I wiped off what water I could and then walked back into the boat. Chris was nowhere to be seen, so I guessed she was in the bathroom. I slipped into bed and closed my eyes, suspecting morning was going to come way too soon.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,414 Followers
12