Family Canoe Race (Revised)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,528 Followers

I looked towards the river and saw the camp, most likely would've walked right past it if those sleazy guys didn't come by. I slowly crawled towards the camp, staying out of sight of the eight guys. They were walking slowly and quietly toward the camp, creeping in like burglars in the twilight. It appeared they were all carrying beer bottles and drinking from them.

Not good.

I reached the edge of the camp at the same time the eight guys arrived across the camp from me. I spotted a good place close to the camp to hide and lay down in the brush there and kept still. I figure that I would just stay where I was to watch what my Mom and Aunt paid these guys to do. From where I was I could see into the camp and hear what was going on and holler for help if anything ever happened.

The guys stopped just outside the camp in the bushes. Then they started to spread around the camp, until they had it surrounded. One guy was close to me, I was about five feet away, but he didn't notice me.

It still wasn't dark yet and I could see and hear Mom and Aunt Pam talking to each other, "We'd better get these two lanterns lit before it gets dark." It was my Mom.

I could see the whole camp from where I was hiding. They had their camp all set up, with the canoe pulled up close to the tent. I heard my Mom again, "It feels good to be by ourselves. Maybe tonight we will get to live out that thing we talked about."

Aunt Pam replied, laughing, "I hope so. I enjoyed messing with your son earlier."

"You know he was just day dreaming."

"I know, and his remark about the deer. He can think on his feet."

Just then one of the guys stepped out of the brush. Aunt Pam saw him and didn't look all that surprised "Hey there, young man, are you lost?"

"Nope, I just saw you two lovely bitches and thought I'd stop by and see what you were doing." He said without once taking his eyes from her tits, and drinking in the sight of their sparsely clothed bodies. The same clothes they wore when we kicked off from the shore at lunch earlier. Except sweat and stretching made the shirts cover less of my Aunt's and Mom's breasts.

My Mom spoke up, "Young man, that is no way to talk to us, we are old enough to be your mother."

The guy started to laugh, looking like he'd imbibed more than a few bottled of beer, "Look, bitch, you're going to do as you're told and you better call me sir."

Mom looked pissed, "Why don't you just get the hell out of here?" Oh boy. She used that tone of voice when we she was pissed at me or Dad. I could tell this wasn't going to start out right.

That is when the other seven guys came out of the brush. Mom and Aunt Pam looked around and saw that they were surrounded. They didn't look all that frightened, though, but they did get to their feet in a hurry. The guys all looked to be around the same age as Jake and I but they were different in size to say the least. The smallest three were about my size and three others were about six feet tall but the two were larger than either my Dad or Uncle Jack, they all looked like they could be athletes or lumberjacks.

The first guy growled, trying to sound as threatening as he could, "I don't think so, bitch."

"Look, we are just enjoying the river and we don't want any kind of trouble with you guys." Mom said, holding her hands up, not liking or knowing where this was going, but it quickly looked like it was going south and almost exactly like what they'd both expected.

The guys moved in, and four had Mom surrounded and the other four had Aunt Pam surrounded. Then the four guys who had Mom surrounded started to push her around their circle from one guy to the other, heckling and cajoling her to take her clothes off, or yelling obscenities. The other four started to do the same with Aunt Pam.

The guys were laughing and grabbing tits and ass as they pushed.

"Oh, shit! This is going to be some fun," one guy shouted.

Another cried out, "I just got my hands on the nicest pair of tits I ever did felt."

One of the guys on Pam's side hollered, "I can't wait to find out how tight this pussy is."

Mom started to beg, "Please stop, this isn't any fun." I was almost tempted to jump out at that point to help, to do anything, but something told me to just sit and wait.

Aunt Pam was yelling something also, but I couldn't make out what she was saying. They were both yelling as they were being pushed around.

"Scream all you want, no one can hear you way out here. For the time being the boys were content to pass the two women around and grabbing their tits and ass. I was surprised at how restrained the guys were because I had an enormous erection and I really wanted to run out and join them.

Stop for a second. Was I really thinking that? I guess I was because I'm sure as hell it didn't come from anywhere else but my head. Man, I really do need to get my head together and soon.

After a few minutes, the two women stopped yelling, as if they realized they were alone with their attackers as planned. Then all of a sudden the guys stopped pushing the two around with Mom and Aunt Pam falling to the ground. Then two guys, one on Mom and the other on Aunt Pam grabbed them by the hair and pulled them to their knees.

The guy, who seemed to be in charge spoke up, emboldened by the girls helplessness, "Do I have your attention now? You two need to be obedient or it could become a very rough night. You've got eight horny guys here and you paid us each a hundred bucks to make your dreams come true and we aim to earn every last penny of it."

"Yeah," another guy chimed in, "And we aim to fulfill a few fantasies of our own too." This brought a howl of approval from the entire group.

Both women were stunned, just watching the guy who'd spoken up first before my Aunt cried out, almost pleading, "Do you think your mother would like what you're doing?"

"I don't care what she thinks. You two paid us for this treatment and you're going to get your money's worth. We've got all night so we are going to take our sweet time. Some of us might want seconds or more." He said, laughing an ugly laugh that reminded me of the death rattle of a stricken crow.

'Wow Mom and Aunt Pam wanted this and paid for these guys to role play. Is this what they expected? It must be. I remember one of the guys saying my Mom and him came up with a plan.' I thought quietly to myself, chewing on the thought and figuring out I just stay in the bushes in case this gets deadly.

With a mean look on his face, "Now answer me, bitches. Do I have your attention?"

Mom and Aunt Pam both answered in a resigned tone, as if accepting that there was no way out of this, "Yes."

He looked good and hard at them, "Yes what?"

Mom mumbled softly, "Yes, sir" with Aunt Pam right behind her, "Yes. Yes, sir."

Then Mom and Aunt Pam both got pulled to their feet by the hair. They both were facing me now but couldn't see me. Once they were standing the guy in charge walked to Mom, reaching a hand out to caress the generous curve of her hip. "Take your clothes off, sweetheart. We want to see what you are so damned proud of." He said with authority.

Mom just looked at him.

The guy slapped her and yelled, "Now, bitch!"

All eight guys circled my Mom now, seemingly forgetting about Aunt Pam for the moment. Mom slowly started to remove her tight tank top. As she pulled it up her bathing suit top came into view. I had seen her in that suit before and she looked hot in it. It covered her tits but you could tell she had a nice big set. I was still feeling my shorts getting tighter by the seconds. I couldn't help it and I lay transfixed to the sight of my Mom's naked breasts.

As the top came over her head she dropped it on the ground. The guy in charge growled, "Now turn around, honey, so we can get a good look."

As she turned around the guys yelled out a few cat calls. By looking at my Mom you could tell she felt humiliated but she was not panicking. And why should she? She paid for this treatment.

After she was done turning around the guy ordered, "Now your bathing suit top; let's see what you're hiding under it."

Mom reached her hands behind her to unfasten the suit. After unfastening it, her tits sagged a little, then she took one strap off and the other just fell off. Her top then dropped to the ground, letting every one see her magnificent tits. There stood my Mom topless in front of eight strange young guys. Plus it was the first time that I had ever seen her topless as well. They were full, but what got my attention was her perfectly formed and beautiful, long nipples; and they seemed to be getting longer. It was a warm evening but the fresh air was affecting her nipples, or perhaps she was excited about what was happening.

I was surprised that the guys were not whooping it up at what they were seeing but stood silently, as if awestruck. The spokesman then orders, "Okay, let's finish it."

Mom hesitated and then bent down to pull off her bathing suit bottoms. As she did her breast hung down, her nipples pointing straight at her toes which looked sexy as hell to me. She pulled her bottom down past her knees and then let it fall to the ground. From where I was I could barely make out her pussy in the dusk, but you could tell she was shaved.

"Let's get a good look at your sweet cunt, bitch. Turn around very slowly this time."

You could see flashes from cameras or their cell phones as she turned. I heard one guy say, "I never seen nipples so long before."

Some of the guys laughed. Another guy said, "I can't wait to get a taste of those hummers."

After she was finished circling, the leader commended, "On your knees."

Mom sank to all fours on the ground, but the guy slapped her ass hard, "I said on your knees bitch! You better start listening, now put your hands behind your back and keep them there." She obeys this time submissively.

Someone loudly "Let's now see what the other old lady has to offer."

The leader turned to Aunt Pam, a gruff tone barely masking the relish he had in his voice, "Guess what? It's your turn."

The circle left my Mom alone and regrouped around Aunt Pam.

She was not as docile obedient as my Mom had been and she spat defiance at the guys staring at her, "I bet you ass holes can't even get it up, and if you can I imagine your pricks are about two inches long."

The guys all hooted at this and one of them hollered, "You'll find out soon enough, darling," he said, gesturing for her to lose her clothes.

Aunt Pam didn't say any more and removed her tight tank top with all eyes watching her tits pop right on out and bounce freely as the top passed them. Her breast were about the same size as Mom's, but looked much firmer. She had perfectly formed long nipples also and they were sticking right out there. She dropped her top just like Mom.

"Now the bottoms, sweetheart." She didn't take any time to get them off. Aunt Pam was not totally shaved but her snatch was sparse and neatly trimmed.

"Ok, turn really slow for us now."

As she turned, again there were more flashes from cameras or cell phones. As she turned, a guy exclaimed, "Wow! Look, her nipples are just as long as the other broad."

There was more laughter from the group. At that point I wished that I was one of the guys around Aunt Pam getting a close up of her. The thought almost disgusted me, but who was I to argue about what I felt was an urge really coming from an honest part of me?

Then one guy yells out, "We're going to have some amazing fun with them."

When Aunt Pam was done turning the main guy in charge spoke up, "Okay, on your knees next to the other bitch." She complied, if a bit hesitantly and with a scowl on her face.

Someone started laughing, "You know, I love seeing those wedding rings. Makes this so much more fun."

The leader of this ragtag band of country hillbillies looked at Mom and asked, still effecting that gruff tone, "How old are you gals?"

Mom murmured, staring down at the ground, "41." It was obvious she knew there was no way out and resigned herself to seeing this thing through to the end.

A hand shot out, quick as lightning and landed a harsh slap on her face, eliciting a cry of surprise, "41 what...?"

"41, Sir!" she snapped, rubbing her tender cheek. I couldn't help but notice a ghost of a smile on her lips. I was intrigued now.

He turned his attention to Aunt Pam, "And you?" his huge paw reaching out to grab a handful of her breast and kneading it.

"38, Sir!"

"Well at least one of you knows how to answer. I think next we'll find out if both of you know how to treat a man right. I figure you would, seeing as you're both married and have kids."

My Mom and Aunt shared a momentary look, glancing at each other. It seemed as though they were enjoying what was happening to them and they both knew it. The sun had set a few minutes ago and the dark had settled in, leaving the camp in a pervasive gloom lit only by the two lanterns, plus the stars above and the full moon besides. I was thankful for it. I could still see what was going on.

Just then my blood froze in my veins. I realized there were two guys missing. I started looking around for them, the hairs on my arms and neck standing on end when all of a sudden I was grabbed and pulled into the camp. I could see my Mom and Aunt still on their knees now looking at me.

Mom and Aunt Pam were trying to stand up and cover themselves, but two guys grabbed my Mom and two grabbed Aunt Pam by their arms and pulled their arms behind them so they couldn't cover up. I was now standing face to face with my Mom and Aunt. The guys were all laughing.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? A little rat sneaking around the lion's den." Said the pack leader and giving me a bemused look.

Mom was yelling, desperation in her eyes and voice. It was clear she didn't expect me to be there, much less caught in the act of snooping, "Please! Don't hurt him!"

The guy in charge chuckles, yelling at her, "Shut the fuck up! I'm king of the woods. I decide what goes on in here."

He turned his attention back at me, suspicion murdering his patience, "Who are you?"

Before I could answer, I heard my Mom yelling again, "My son, and he isn't part of this!"

More laughter in the back ground, "Well it's too late, he's part of it now. I guess your fantasies of being humiliated is going to happen for sure with your son watching."

"What's your name?" Pack leader asked as I struggled against the guys holding me in place.

"Bill." I fairly spat out my name, as if saying it any harsher I could use it as some kind of weapon against these guys.

"So, Bill, did you just stop by to spy on your Mom and Aunt?"

"No, I just came by to make sure Mom and my Aunt had their camp all set up." I managed with a bit of courage I did not feel inside, then cleared my voice and tried to calm myself down.

"Sure you did, it doesn't look like you were checking on shit to me. It looks to me like you decided to watch the fun. You already got an eyeful of your Mom and Aunt. Your Aunt's name is Pam, what's your Mom's name?"

"Karen," I managed to make my voice sound normal this time which in itself was a small victory.

"Karen and Pam. How nice. It's always good to know who you're fucking, right guys?"

They all yelled out agreement.

"Too bad we already knew their names from our e mails. This just confirms you're her son." He turned his eyes from me, seeming to even forget I was there, "Tie him up to that tree, so he can see real good what's going on."

I was then dragged a few feet to a tree and my hands were tied behind the tree and gagged. I stood helplessly looking at my nude Mom and Aunt, with my dick now at full attention, and it was obviously plainly visible. I was glad no one else noticed.

Mom cried out her anguish, humiliation and warring emotions tearing at her insides, "Please don't hurt him!"

"We're not going to hurt him. Just need to make sure he don't get in the way. Okay guys, it's time to get back to playing with our new toys."

All eight of the guys then stripped off their clothes, getting down to their birthday suits. They paraded around the women in a circle to show off their wares. From what I could tell two of the larger guys and the leader sported the largest cocks and they looked damned impressive in comparison to the rest. The octet stopped parading and stood looking at the women at the center of the circle.

The guy who was in charge walked in and pulled my Mom's hair hard. When she opened her mouth in protest, he moved his hand to the back of her head, then pushed forward, and filled her opened mouth with his cock. She was immediately filled and her cheeks bulged as he fed more of his dick into her mouth. He told her to put her hands down, then with both hands he held the back of her head and forced his huge cock down her throat.

It was very exciting to see my mother used roughly this way and she did not objected; not that it would have done her much good. Then, the stud started face fucking her. Each rutting thrust punctuated by a small gag from my Mom and a gasp of pleasure from the guy.

"You're going to eat all of my sweet cum, mommy Karen and when I'm done cuming down your cock-sucking throat you're going to lick the head of my cock until every last drop is cleaned away."

Being really just a young man, it didn't take him long to cum in Karen's mouth. She gagged a little and swallowed as much as she could. The rest ran out of her mouth and down her chin in thick white lines that dribbled to her breasts. He kept his cock in her mouth until she sucked all of his cum out. When he let his cock slip out of her mouth he slapped her a few times, heaping further insult on an already embarrassing situation.

"That's for not swallowing all of my cum, bitch." He spat, dick slapping her on the face just for good measure.

As I looked over to my Aunt, she was getting face fucked just as roughly by the biggest guy. When the guy who was face fucking her shot his load, she choked and spluttered, cum ran down her chin and it was obvious that at about this time both women had forgotten I was even there. That or they just didn't want to look in my direction out of shame and embarrassment.

"You like that, city girls? We're going to show you how we fuck our women in the country." The guy in charge yelled, snarling. My Mom mumbled something at my Aunt, then back up to the guy and just smiled. I was shocked.

The guy was laughing now, clearly amused and excited in equal measure, "Oh, It arouses you to be manhandled by men, other than your husband?"

Mom didn't answer him. He moved his face real close to her, looking right into her eyes and screaming into her face, "Now, answer me, slut!" he looked fit to throttle the life out of her, as if any moment he could just kill both of them and be done with it. He yanked her head back by her hair, extracting a strangled cry from my Mom.

"Yes, sir," she answer rather meekly, all fight gone from the woman who is always in control.

My Aunt was smiling, she was enjoying watching my Mom getting abused. Then he turned and asked my Aunt the same question.

With the smile still on her face, she almost beamed at even being asked, "Yes, sir!"

I never saw my Mom or Aunt so submissive before, they were really getting into this and giving these guys whatever they wanted. These two were just a couple of old kinky sluts out having fun. Half of me wanted to believe what I was seeing. The other half, well not so much. But even that half was 50/50 at best.

Two lines were now forming in front of the women, every guy took turns roughly face fucking both of them, I just couldn't believe it. Both of them were enjoying getting abused roughly. In between guys shooting their loads into their mouths, I could see thick layers of cum on their cheeks, eyes lips and dribbling down their chins. A few even sprayed their cum directly on their tits with long strings of jizz dangling down their erect nipples.

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,528 Followers