Family Canoe Race (Revised)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,530 Followers

One guy pulled out the sleeping bags from the tent and laid them out on the ground next to the ladies, as if preparing for something big. It was obvious the pack leader told him to do so judging by the looks in his eyes.

When Mom and my Aunt were finished giving all eight guys blow jobs, they were pushed down onto the sleeping bags. The guys lined up again as the two women lay on their backs looking up at them, making no attempt to cover their nude frames. Mirth enlivened their eyes as much as lust made them undulate their shapely bodies. Cum streaked over their face and tits, gleaming in the faint lights from the stars and moon above. I squinted, and I think I could see a faint gleam to their thighs, suggesting that their pussies were soaking wet now.

The leader stepped forward, gesturing at the supine ladies with one hand and a grip on the base of his prick with the other, "We are going to start with the smallest cocks and work up to the big cannons. That way it will stretch your cunts out gradually." He nodded at one of the guys who promptly stepped forwards for his turn.

The first guy grabbed Mom's long nipples and started to pull and twist them hard. He looked at all the guys observing and yelled out, "Wow! These long ass nipples are fun to play with!" Then he put her nipples into his mouth and bit hard. Mom yelled out, part from pain and the other maybe from pleasure or surprise. It was hard to say.

"Shut up, bitch!" he yelled.

"Sir, please don't give me any hickeys. I don't want to explain them to my husband." She begged, hands trembling at her sides.

The young man smiled at that, "Tuff shit, sweetheart!" Then he just sucked on them and pulled and twisted them again, but did not bite again.

Aunt Pam was getting the same rough treatment on her tits from one of the other smaller guys, she was enjoying the way her tits were being played with. You could tell the way she moaned and pulled his head against her nipples whenever he sucked them, or how she played with her cunt with her free hand. When he was done with her tits, his focus was now on fucking her. He grabbed her ankles spreading her legs wide and ramming his small cock deep into her wet, mature pussy. He fucked her until he exploded all he had inside of her and he didn't stop humping her until she had an orgasm.

His thrusting would have looked comical if it weren't from the fact that it looked like Pam was enjoying the fuck out of it. Wet slurps came from their conjoining hips and lewd mouthfuls of moans punctuated each bump of his cock he gave her. He pulled out of her pussy soon enough, an audible slurp and a small splash of semen and pussy juices marking the end to their fucking.

I couldn't believe that I just watched my Aunt have an orgasm with a complete stranger. My dick felt like it was going to explode from my shorts, right then and there and I struggled to resist the urge to just ask to join in.

Now, it was the next guy's turn, he seemed to be much rougher. The sort of folk you'd see roaming the forest with a cross-bow and a hunting knife and spending a few days out in the woods alone.

A scream caught my attention. It was punctuated by loud moans, the familiar squelching and sucking sound of wet meat slapping against each other and the fitful shrieks of a bitch in heat being fucked to her heart's delight, "Use me like the whore I dream about! I need a good fucking! Keep that young cock in me! I want to be used and abused! Oh God, yes!"

The guy on top of her was giving her all he got, and he had her legs over his shoulders, "Don't worry honey, you're going to be abused tonight!" he said, his breathing hard and shallow. I could see his thick prick sliding in and out of my Mom's shaven pussy. It sounded so wet and juicy, like he'd emptied a whole bottle of lube on his prick and just fucked her then and there. Of course, I hadn't seen a single bottle of lube all night. That wetness was all her. It was her slutty side coming out and giving these young studs what they wanted.

He finished in a few minutes, unloading his cum inside of her freshly-fucked cunt with a groan of pleasure and contentment before pulling out and splashing their mixed sexual juices on the sleeping bag. It was clear none of them planned on using any condoms.

The guy who had fucked Mom got in line for Aunt Pam and the guy who was finished with Pam got in line for Mom. Two more guys took positions on top of the two women and proceeded to play with their tits and pussies and eventually ramming their cocks into them and fucking these two delicious cougars.

The leader was third in line for Mom and he was particularly rough in his tit play and his cock was bigger than the first two guys. He chuckled as he fucked my Mom's brain's out, slapping her on the face and tits a few times as he stuffed her pussy full of his thick prick. I couldn't tell how big any of them were, but even this guy alone was pretty impressive.

"Yeah, take this young prick inside of that filthy cunt of yours. You like being fucked by a young stallion like me? You like being fucked by me while your husband isn't around, huh? Good thing for you I have plenty of cock and cum for you tonight." He said, pinning her down on the ground and resting on her back.

Each thrust of his hips made her ass jiggle, and the sides of her boobs bounce like jelly. He was holding her face-down on the sleeping bag, keeping a tight hold on her hair as he fucked her silly. She was really getting off on the way he was fucking her. She started yelling for him to fuck her harder, deeper, and he did. He lasted a lot longer than the first two guys and she seemed to have at least two orgasms with him.

Mom was moaning like a true slut now, and I began to seriously consider begging to join in. I wanted to so badly. But after tonight, I might just have a chance at getting action with both of them even if this ends up with the group packing up and leaving after they've had their fun.

The fourth guy in line for Aunt Pam was the largest of group; I heard one of the other guys call him Moose. He was at least six foot four 250 pounds and his cock was nearly a foot long. He was aptly named. When Moose got on top of Aunt Pam he squeezed her tits hard and roughly, and when finished mauling her tits he pushed the tip of his huge cock into her opening and rammed himself into her with a wet squelch. I figured if it wasn't for the cum dribbling out of her pussy and all the juices her own cunt was excreting it would have been rather more painful. She let out a blood curdling scream anyway, but as Moose began fucking her she relaxed and those shrieks turned into moans.

She then started yelling "Oh, yes!! Fuck me hard! Slam that prick into me! Don't stop fucking me. You're a great fuck!" she was gasping and spitting out the words now, each tic in her speech caused by his hips bumping into hers, and what I presume was his prick slamming into the back of her pussy each time he thrust hard and causing a spike of pain cause her pussy to contract around his prick.

Moose must have fucked her for at least fifteen minutes with her yelling the whole time. Six other guys were watching and urging Moose on until he finally tensed and poured his huge load of semen into her.

After all eight had fucked both women and played hard with their tits and pussies, I just couldn't believe that my Mom and Aunt looked like they had totally enjoyed themselves. A look of calm satisfaction was plastered over their faces, each showing a goofy grin and glazed-over eyes. Their naked bodies gleamed in the moonlight, either covered in sweat, juices or semen or a combination of all three. It was probably all three. At least judging from what I just witness with my own eyes.

The guy in charge yelled at them, "Get on your knees, bitches, and put your foreheads down on the ground." And they both scrambled to obey, both women assuming the position. One guy got behind Mom and one behind my Aunt.

"These two sluts look great in this position!" Someone yelled.

Then I heard someone say, "Anyone have any lube?"

Another chuckles, "No lube here."

"Here I got some. Catch." Said one guy, tossing a large tube of KY at the group's leader.

"Luck must be on their side tonight." More laughter from the guys around. They really were enjoying themselves. I wished I could be enjoying too.

Mom and Aunt Pam gasped in alarm together, "Sir, you're not going to fuck us up the ass." I heard Mom say, her eyes saying what her words did not.

The guys all laughed. They were really enjoying themselves.

That didn't stop her from trying, begging, even, "Please, sir, don't, I don't even let my husband do that."

"Wow these old ladies still have one virgin hole!" someone chuckled in the background. That got a bunch of laughter from the others.

Just as the women were about to say more I could hear both of them squeal, "Oh god no!"

Both Mom and Aunt Pam screamed in agony as the cock heads broke through the tight rings of their anuses, helped along with a copious smattering of that lubricant. The first guys given the dubious honor of taking their anal virginities kept pushing in inch after inch until they were all the way into their ass.

One guy looked at me, as he thrust his cock in and out of my mother's clenching ass hole, yelling with glee, "Look at me punk I'm fucking your Mom's ass hard! That's right I am fucking this ass!" He had her pinned to the ground, face-down on the sleeping bag and holding her in place with two firm hands on her shoulder blades.

Their cries of pain were being replaced with sounds of pleasure, and they both started having an orgasm from being ass fucked senselessly. Mom was now moaning, she was enjoying her ass being fucked, the same with Aunt Pam. It seemed like there was nothing these two ladies would not do. The same seemed to apply to the guys themselves.

One of the guys standing in line for his turn at their ass, hooted, jerking his erection in one hand, "Oh fuck, look these two old cunts are enjoying their first ass fucking."

The two guys humped their asses until they both shot a load up each respective ass they were fucking, finishing with a shared sigh of release. Aunt Pam's guy finished ahead, but only by a matter of a minute or two before the guy fucking Mom's ass dropped his load in her ass. Guess it got easier after the first one or two guys had their turns since neither seemed to be in pain anymore, both screaming and moaning in pleasure as each guy took their turn.

At one point I got a good look at my Mom's ass, and it was just a cream-filled hole gaping wide and leaking as much semen as the gaping pussy hole just beneath it.

The big guy, Moose, stepped forward for his turn, a stupid grin on his face. He mounted my Mom's ass and plunged right in with but a thin layer of lube over his dick. That got my Mom hissing between clenched teeth, "Oh, fuck! Too big... please go slow,"

She panted, looking as tired as she was in bliss. Every thrust into her ass making her moan and push back despite the protests coming from her own mouth.

Moose moans "Ok, baby I'll go slow... yeah right."

He then slammed all the way into her ass and started to pump like there was no tomorrow. Her screams turned into low moans of pleasure. It was so surreal and I felt like I was going cream my pants without even the need to jerk my cock. I was that close. I just needed a little bit more.

When he was done with her, he moved over to my Aunt. While fucking her in the ass he reached around and grabbed her tits, and started mauling them hard with his huge hands, kneading them like bread dough or alternately twisting and pinching her nipples. He pleasured himself, using her anyway he wanted. To him, she was nothing more than a cock sleeve to be used and disposed of later on, and she seemed to be fulfilling that role with admirable dedication, moaning out words of encouragement, either to fuck her deeper, or what kind of position she liked being fucked in, or simply complimenting him on his large prick.

When all of them were done fucking Mom's and Aunt Pam's asses they made the two women get back on their knees.

The guy in charge barked out a command, gesturing at me at the same time, "Look over there at Billy-boy." Both women, now remembering that I was there, turned their heads towards me, eyes glazed over, like as if they'd be injected with some hallucinogenic drugs.

"Bring him over here and strip him," the leader ordered. "He deserves to have a little fun too."

I was untied from the tree by four guys and dragged to the center of the campground and stripped of my clothes. Discovering that I had an erection of around seven inches the gang all whooped and hollered and pointed at me.

"Okay, mama's boy, who do you want to fuck first? Your mommy or your aunty?" he asked, shoving me forwards with a hand to my shoulder.

My heart was racing, and I swear I had a lump in my throat the size of Texas that I could not swallow. Was he really asking me which one I'd like to fuck first? Really?

I didn't know what to do. I was really aroused by what I had just witness and I really wanted to fuck Aunt Pam, so I pointed at her. I was embarrassed to even have an erection in front of family. What the hell would they think once this is all over?

Before I knew what was happening, two guys had my Aunt spread-eagled on her back. I was then thrust on top of her and I just barely managed to avoid clocking our heads together. I grasped for something to hold on to, and my naked skin felt slick against her bare breasts as I flopped clumsily on top of her before she stilled me with a firm grip on my arm.

She could see I wasn't sure about this and crooned softly in my ear, "Relax, and just enjoy yourself."

That got my heart beating even faster. I swear, if there was someone in Alaska with a hearing horn pointed in our general direction, they would think someone was beating an oil drum with a bat and wonder what the hell that was.

I got some control over myself and started to squeeze her tits. My erection slipped between her legs and then somehow I was inside of her pussy and I felt it engulfing my cock. It was heaven. Her cunt felt so slick around of my cock, like as if it was the easiest thing to do to just slide it in and out inside of her. Having gone through 8 guys was no mean feat, though her pussy was still as tight and flexible as I'd imagined it would be. I was now getting into it and began to hump my Aunt wildly, each rutting thrust eliciting a sharp shriek and a low moan of undiluted lust from both our throats. I figured, then and there, that pack leader was right I needed to have some fun also, and treat them like the sluts they wanted to act like.

I thought I could feel semen sliding over and past my cock while I fucked her senseless, though that might have just been my imagination, the last thing I expected was definitely the first thing I knew it would be. Her pussy muscles clamped tight over my prick, feeling how silky and smooth it felt to be inside of her, and yet the tightness of her cunt around my prick was definitely driving me nuts, making me want to fuck her harder. I drove my hips as hard and fast as I could, feeling a sense of satisfaction welling up inside of me each time the head of my cock jammed up against her cervix, making her yelp in surprise and wild abandon.

"Oh, Billy," my Aunt whispered into my ear. "You're going to make me cum. Don't stop." She gasped, sounding as satisfied by my thrusting as she was when Moose was on top of her and rutting like an elephant in musk.

I was now so worked up that I knew I wasn't going to last very long and really didn't care if she had an orgasm or not. Suddenly I felt myself spurting my cum deep into my Aunt's cunt. It was amazing. I'd never orgasm so hard in my entire life as when I came right in Aunt Pam's fuckhole.

"Oh shit!" I cried out, my whole body going into tensing spasms. Then I sprawled on top of her and started sucking on a nearby nipple. Her breasts were magnificent, this fact I appreciated even in the afterglow of my orgasm. As I played with her breast she held me in her arms, rubbing my back and ass, crooning soft sounds of affection and sated bliss.

I was given a couple of minutes of this heaven to recover. All of a sudden I was jerked off her and thrown on the ground.

Moose was hard again and wanted another shot at Pam. He lay on his back and pulled her on top of him and shoved his cock into her cunt. She began to ride him like a bronco, lifting herself off his cock and plunging back down on him. He grabbed her tits and squeezed them as he used them to help push Pam up and down. They were both grunting and groaning in their wild fucking. It seemed to go on forever as the rest of the gang urged them on. Every once in a while, one of the others would reach in and grab on her tits or ass for a quick feel. I felt my erection returning from watching this erotic scene. It finally ended in the throes of two orgasms for Pam.

Moose looking at me "Ok, now it's mommy's turn."

Before I knew what was happening I was now being thrust on top of my Mom.

"Billy, just pretend that I'm not your mother, everything will be cool."

"You're right I'm going to have some fun, but I want you on top," I whispered, chewing my lip in hesitation and indecision. She nodded, and we rolled over and had her straddle me.

She slowly put my cock into her and started fucking me, mewling soft sounds as she did so. Her insides felt just like Aunt Pam's, they were just as wet and just as tight, though it felt like I could push deeper into her without bumping into her cervix like I did with her sister.

I couldn't take my eyes off her tits. They were amazing. They looked just like Aunt Pam's. I just ogled them as they bounced uncontrolled up and down on her chest in different directions with each upward and downward thrust. She was riding me hard and bouncing wildly, her entire body looking like it was jerked on wild puppet strings controlled by a maniacal puppeteer. She was now groaning and shrieking in pleasure, squeezing her tits hard. Every once in a while I pulled and squeezed on her nipples roughly, drawing fresh groans from her parted lips. Every slam of her hips down on mine, every time her pussy engulfed the entirety of my cock felt so damn good. It felt like I was on the edge of orgasm again. If my balls hadn't been sucked dry fucking Aunt Pam, I think I'd be creaming a the heaviest load of my entire life all over the insides of my own Mother.

Mom peaked soon after, my girthed prick stretching her pussy wide open, and reminding her just why young men are the choice of older women when it comes to sex partners. Her entire body went into spasms, and her cunt clenched tight about my prick which was now drenched in the semen of 8 other guys and the copious lubrication her own pussy provided. She shrieked her release, slamming down as hard as she could, her tits and ass jiggling as she met my hips with hers, before we rolled back over with my cock still inside of her and I automatically began to thrust in and out of her.

Here I was fucking my own Mother. Who would have thought? Pinch me, I'm dreaming. On second thought, don't pinch me, on the off chance I might be dreaming. I want this dream to go on for as long as it can.

"You like having my cock buried in you?" I whispered into her ear, leaning in close and almost brushing my lips against her ear.

"Yes, fuck me hard son!" came a desperate reply from my own mother. Mom wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me in tight, her tits jiggling as I thrust my hips into hers like a machine on steroids. Loud squelching and sucking and splashing noises came from between our hips and I let out an agonized cry of my own when I felt her rake her nails down my shoulder blades.

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,530 Followers