Family Canoe Race (Revised)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I came once already, I reckon I was going to last much longer this time.

I notice some of the gang kneeling around us and placing hands all over my Mom's fantastic body, I also grabbed her tits and put a full assault on them, pinching and twisting her nipples. I could tell that she was enjoying what was happening to her and I felt her gasp and have climax once more. I kept pounding that cunt hard giving her no mercy. I wanted to make her mine, even if just for this night. I finally shot a huge load into her, short, thick ropes of my own semen deposited into the very womb I was birth from. I was as exhausted as I was happy.

"You three, get on your knees now!" someone shouted. We got on our knees.

At last, the leader stood up and rounded up his minions and they all stood over the three of us on our knees. Both women looked up at him; I looked down at the ground.

"A few of us will be at the rental place when you get back to pick up your cars. You better come around back let us play with your tits some more. Understand? We have pictures that we could show your husbands."

Both women murmured softly, nodding, "Yes, sir."

He reaches forwards and slaps both of their breasts hard hollering at the two sisters, "I didn't hear you!"

"Yes, Sir!" came the smart, suddenly alert, replies

"That's better."

"Sir, I would like to thank you for my first gang bang. I really enjoyed it." I shot a look to my right, realizing those words came from Aunt Pam. She really was a submissive slut. Her words alone confirmed that.

All the guys laughed, getting dressed as they did so and cuffing each other on the shoulders for an awesome night out. They tore up the top of my Mom's bathing suit so she would have her boobs bare under her tank top, just like my Aunt.

They all departed and left us on the ground naked.

"Bill..." My Mom said, catching my attention, "Please don't tell your father or anyone else about this. I'm sure you had a good time tonight and we definitely enjoyed ourselves. It was our fantasy and we set all this up weeks ago. You weren't supposed to be part of it." She seemed almost bashful, embarrassed even. Who wouldn't be after having your own son witness a slut's dream come true and you were the slut?

"So what is it going to take to keep your mouth shut?" I turned at Aunt Pam, surprised at such a bald bribe coming from her. My mind raced with the possibilities, though, in truth, I was honestly just exhausted. I still wouldn't pass up an opportunity to leverage some favors out of this, though.

"Since you two sluts enjoy being submissive, you're going to have to take care of me when ever I want. Maybe some of my friends will join in." I commanded, feeling a newfound confidence in me. It felt good. It felt as good as the grin forming on my lips and the glimmer I just knew they could see in my bright eyes.

"Wait a minute, young man, I'm still your Mother and she's your Aunt." That tone again. Ugh.

In a commanding voice "Well after what happened here tonight I'm only going to be able to see you two as sluts. Tell you what mommy and aunty, I'll only call you two sluts or any other name I find fit when it's just us."

I half expected to be yelled at and hollered down by both sisters, and I felt the long seconds tick by as a palpable tension grew between us. God, it suddenly felt like I was the smallest man on earth, and getting swallowed by the ground was the best thing that could ever happen to me. They stared at me with unreadable expressions before they both shared a look at each other.

Mom nodded. Aunt Pam grinned.

"I think that might work." Those words came from Aunt Pam.

"Now I want both of my sluts to suck my cock." I commanded, swallowing a lump in my throat I didn't know I even had. I sucked in a large breath, feeling some measure of confidence return.

Mom smiled, reaching out to rest a hand on my shoulder and a curvaceous hip against my limp dick, "You want mommy and aunty to suck you off?"

"So cunts what is taking you so long? One of you better get on this cock now!"

Mom got on her knees, keeping her eyes locked with mine as she slowly descended. Her hand pulled my cock into her mouth and she started suckling on the prick that was in her pussy not ten minutes prior. I'm sure she could still smell her own cunt smell on my engorging prick.

"Fuck yeah, suck my dick." I groaned. "Suck it, suck my cock! Oh fuck yes!" She gently sucked as she slowly bobbed her head up and down, getting into a rhythm. What I especially loved was that she kept her eyes locked on mine the entire time she had my 7 incher lodged in her dick-sucking mouth.

You like that, Billy?" She asked teasingly, popping my cock out of her mouth for a moment and giving it a slow hand job.

"Oh yeah!" Was all I managed, trying not to let my knees buckle.

Her face was now quickly moving up and down the length of my shaft. After a few minutes which seemed like hours I felt myself getting close to another orgasm, I figured I wouldn't warn her and just let my cum shoot into her mouth.

As I unloaded my sperm into her mouth, it didn't bother her at all she never slowed, the slut just kept bobbing up and down. My cum filled her mouth and she swallowed all of it down. When Mom was done she stood up and just smiled, licking her lips.

I cast my gaze at my Aunt, an expectant look in my mirthful eyes, "Come here and lick my nuts and fuck stick."

She was obeying and she didn't need to be told twice. It didn't even look like she had to be told at all. She was at it even before I asked, "That's it, bitch. Come over here." I was really enjoying being in control of these two mature women. It was a thrill like no other.

She started sucking and licking my nut sack, then she moved to my cock now, sucking on it, slower than my Mom did, making sure she cleaned up what ever her sister didn't get. That tongue of hers on my prick. It felt divine. Hell, it felt as close to divinity as I could ever feel.

She licked and sucked eagerly, looking up and keeping eye-contact like her sister, "I think we're going to have a lot of fun from now on." She crooned before popping the head of my stiff prick into her mouth.

Her lips continued moving up and down on my staff. I don't know how but I was feeling another orgasm pending. She must have known I was close also, because she started moving up and down faster and faster now, then all of a sudden I shot a small load into her mouth.

I was done, I didn't think I could get hard again no matter what. I'm sure the women were worn out also. Both women looked disheveled in their nudity, tired lines under their eyes and a slight slouch in their posture spoke of a marrow-deep exhaustion. If they were worn out, it felt like my dick was about to fall off. It felt like I was dangling the entire Empire State Building off of it. No, fuck that. It felt like I had an entire aircraft carrier chained to my dick and dangling off of a 2,000 foot cliff.

I realized then how sticky I felt. My whole body began to itch with the mixed sweat and bodily fluids that were drying up on my skin, "I think I want to rinse off in the river." I said, weariness weighing down on my, but not smothering the pleasure of a bath would bring.

"I think we all need to rinse off," replied Aunt Pam.

I thought I heard little bit more than simple agreement in her tone. She seemed eager, almost, to spend as much time with me now that we'd fucked and all pretenses of being a normal family were gone. I hoped it wasn't just my imagination. An slut eager to please you, especially one as attractive as Aunt Pam, was always a good thing.

Mom simply nodded, and we all rinsed off in the river. We bathed in silence.

The shock of recent events still too fresh to talk about lightly. Despite the utter strangeness of the night's events, I still couldn't help but baldly stare at my Mom's and Aunt's naked bodies. Even in the dim starlight, I could still make out the dark outlines of their erect nipples, the wonderful curves of their hips and the generous swells of their breasts and asses.

They were my sluts now. Now and forever.

"Okay, we need to get dressed and I need to get back to my camp before Jake comes looking for me." I rasped, feeling refreshed from the quick rinse in the river, but knowing that as soon as my head hit that sleeping bag, I was as good as hibernating and would be gone for quite a while.

My Mom and Aunt got dressed real quick and it took me a bit longer as I fumbled for my clothes where those jerks had thrown them.

Mom and Aunt Pam were both wearing their shirts, minus their bikini tops, making their nipples stick through the thin cloth. I smiled weakly, though still admiring them, "Wow that was fun. This is definitely the best vacation I've ever had."

"Oh, I think we still have more vacations planned in the future that are going to be even more fun." Mom crooned softly, a glimmer in her eyes fatigue wasn't entirely able to extinguish.

It was an unfamiliar look, but one I would come to grow acquainted to in the months to come. We parted ways. I gave Mom a tight hug, groping her breasts and ass with both hands.

I did the same to Aunt Pam, though she returned the favor by giving a firm squeeze to my crotch that lasted more than a few moments before patting it gently and shooing me off.

When I got back to Jake and my camp it was around 3:00 in the morning and boy was I ready to drop dead right then and there. Jake woke up and couldn't believe I was already up, "Did you help the Moms out with their camp?" he asked, rubbing his eyes and squinting in the dark to try and see me clearer.

"It got dark before I could find them so I just came on back. You were already asleep. Hey it's going to be light soon, let's break camp and see if we can beat our Dads," despite the bravado I tried to affect, I still felt dead tired but decided I couldn't sit on my ass and sleep the entire day away while the others paddled off to the finish line. We kicked off the shore soon after, having packed our belongings and stowed them away on the canoe.

About an hour after we got back on the river we saw our Dads just taking down their tents. We waved at them and kept paddling and won the race.

Mom and Aunt Pam came in on the next day. They looked a little rough.

"What happened? Looks like you two had a rough trip with all those bumps and bite marks all over," my Dad asked Mom and Aunt Pam, and he looked a little bit concerned, if a tiny bit amused at their rough condition.

"You know us women, we're always running into things or falling down. No big deal," replied my Mom and I couldn't help the small crease of a smile forming on the edge of my lips. I know what happened. In fact, I was part of what happened.

The rental place picked us up about an hour later. When we got back I saw only four of the eight guys hanging out by the store, and they were all laughing or playing grab-ass. I watched as my Mom and Aunt walked over like they were going to get something from the store. Looking around to see if anyone was watching, only seeing me close by they walked over to the guys.

"Did you girls get everything you asked for?" asked the guy in charge, his tone not betraying the events that had happened the other night.

"Yes sir the contract was fulfilled 100%. Lets move over here more out of sight of our husbands so each of you can have one more look and squeeze of our tits as you had requested."

Aunt Pam butted in, a hint of mischief in her eyes, "Sir we were degraded just like we asked you guys. Yes the contract was fulfilled, and it was well worth it," she said, laughing and smiling, "Even with my nephew accidentally dropping in, which made, at least my own humiliation even more enjoyable."

The two sluts then flashed them and each of the guys got a nice handful of tit too.

The guy in charge in a strong voice "You two sluts stay in contact. Maybe we can have some more fun." He then grabbed both of their asses and gave them a hard smack.

Mom and Aunt Pam both loudly answer "YES SIR!"

They then walked as a noisy group back to the front of the store, and that caught my Dad's attention. He heard Mom purr at the boys, "Maybe next year, sirs."

"Why did you call those young guys sirs?" Dad asked my Mom, his eyebrow so high up you could swear it reached the moon. He obviously didn't like it, though, in truth, he wouldn't have had a reason to be suspicious.

"Oh, I caught them checking Pam and I out as we walked by them, so I thought I would just try and embarrass them." answered Mom.

She then walked away with a sway in her hips that also mirror Aunt Pam's as they sashayed towards the parking lot.

That got me thinking how much fun I was going to have controlling my slutty Mom and Aunt? Grinning, I jogged to catch up with my new toys in the parking area, out of sight of my Dad and Uncle Jack.