Family Canoe Trip

Story Info
Another go with the mother in law.
4.2k words
4.44
421.9k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the second day of the canoe trip and after being on the water all day and having a few cocktails by the crackling fire my wife decided she was going to turn in and get ready for the following day.

This left her mother and I sitting by the fire drinking and talking and as the time slipped by we soon heard my wife's low snores emanating from our tent and we both laughed and agreed she was worn out.

Her mother stated that it was almost 1:00 a.m. and said she needed to go to the bathhouse down the road and shower before turning in for the night.

I said okay and asked if she needed an escort and she stated she would be just fine and headed off down the road.

I slipped into my tent and was getting ready to slide in next to the wife when I thought I might head down to the bathhouse and see if the mother in law was the only one in there.

As I headed down the road I noticed that almost everyone in the campground was already asleep or passed out in some cases so I continued on toward my objective.

As I entered the bathhouse I could hear the shower water running and my mind reeled at the thought at sneaking in on my mother in law like this.

If she caught me here would she scream, would she be embarrassed, would she be mad, would she tell her daughter; I didn't know the answer to any of these questions but the thought of her in the stall with the hot steamy water pounding on her body was starting to excite me.

I quietly slipped into the outer disrobing area of the stall and stood there a minute to make sure she hadn't heard me and when I got enough courage I stepped up on the changing bench and stole a peek over the top and down into the stall where I saw my mother in law facing away from my direction soaping up her body.

I watched almost mesmerized as the suds and the water ran from her shoulders and down her back then across the swell of her lovely ass and disappear into her cheeks only to reappear again as it ran down her beautiful legs and into the drain on the floor.

I thought to myself how lucky that water was to be touching her all over and all at once like that and I realized I was hard as a rock and hadn't even touched myself yet.

I almost fell off the changing stool when she turned around and looked directly at me and asked if I was going to just stare all night or if I was going to wash her back for her.

I was stunned at first and a little caught off guard and when I asked her how she knew I was there she just laughed and said a woman knows.

After undressing in the changing area I slipped into the shower stall with her and she handed me her wash buff with the soap in it and turned her back to me.

I started at her neck and worked my way down going from side to side and up and down not wanting to miss a single inch of flesh.

When I got to her ass I spent quite a bit of time washing it and even running the buff all the way down between her legs across her asshole and to the bottom of her pussy.

She seemed to enjoy this because she leaned forward and jutted her ass toward me and rose onto her toes.

She suddenly turned around and asked if I was going to do the front too and I said I had watched her do the front and she replied that it felt better when I did it and that she was felling pretty dirty right now.

I again started at her neck and worked my way down her body spending plenty of time washing her tits and watching her nipples grow harder each time the buff passed over them.

I ensured that I washed her belly button out real good and this made her giggle and then I moved on to explore the rest of her body.

When I moved down to wash her legs my face was very close to her pussy and I almost buried it in her crotch with the soap and all but restrained myself.

She was not as well trimmed as my wife but I guess that vanity passes a little with age but it didn't matter to me I knew there was still the sweet spot under the hair and I was going to find it.

After washing her feet off I rose up and my dick was hard as ever and she reached out and grabbed it and said she had never seen anyone get so excited over a little soap and water.

I told her it was the skin that the soap and water was on that was so exciting and she leaned in and our lips met and our tongues twirled around each others mouths like boot scooters in a honky-tonk bar.

As we kissed she squeezed my cock hard and my hands reached back and took her ass cheeks and pulled her body into mine and our hot flesh seemed to melt together as our passion rose to the boiling point.

The hot water pounded down on us as our tongues and hands explored each others bodies until I felt I couldn't stand it anymore so I leaned her back against the wall and started to circle her tits with my tongue.

She was rubbing my head and I could hear low moans emanating from her throat as she became more excited with each passing lick.

I soon let my tongue trail its way down across her stomach to the drenched patch of hair on her pelvis and started to slowly lick through the hair and around the edges of her clit.

She pressed her pelvis out and spread her legs a little allowing me to she the beautiful pink pussy lips just below her hair.

I let my tongue explore the outer regions between her inner thigh and pussy without actually making contact with her lips and this was getting her even hotter.

On my next pass I let my tongue lightly slide right straight up her outer pussy lips without parting them and then started teasing her clit.

She was rubbing my head and squirming around so I knew she was enjoying her tongue bath and so was I.

When I moved my tongue down and parted her lips she was extremely wet and I could tell it was not from the shower water, this moisture was coming from the inside.

I let my tongue explore her from her clit to her asshole and back not giving her one second to relax or catch her breath as I licked, sucked, probed and nibbled until she thought she couldn't take anymore and she pulled me to my feet.

She said she wanted me inside of her now and that she was going to explode on my cock.

As our mouths met again she raised her right leg and wrapped it around my waist and with a little adjustment in my stance my cock was pressing against her moist lips.

I pressed my body up and forward and my cock slid easily up into my mother in law until I was buried to the balls.

I slowly slid in and out of her but she was so horny that in no time she was grinding and humping my cock like a woman possessed.

Our lips never parted which was a good thing because it stifled the moaning and kept us from waking the entire campground up.

At times we were fucking with a rhythm but most of the time it was just animalistic lust taking over our bodies as we thrashed together under the pounding hot water.

It wasn't much longer that her moaning increased and she pulled her mouth away from mine and told me she was getting ready to cum and that she wanted me to cum with her.

I don't know if it's a like mother like daughter thing because her daughter would always tell me it made her even hotter and cum harder if we came together but at this particular moment it just didn't matter.

I could tell by her facial expressions and the increased tempo of her breathing that she was very close and I could fell my balls churning ready to spew at any second.

I increased my thrusts up into her and she started cumming and within seconds I felt my balls release their load into her dripping hot pussy.

As I came I kept pounding away and she was cumming a second time and or it was a long extension of her first but she was thrashing around like a wild woman.

When she finally stopped moving we kissed while I was still inside of her and then she took my face in her hands and told me this was one of the best showers she had ever had.

She said it was exciting to get clean and dirty at the same time and I agreed with her.

We took turns washing our combined juices off each other and kissing until we were thoroughly clean again.

She said we really should get back to camp and I agreed so after we dressed she checked the restroom area to ensure no one was out there and we slipped through the outer door and into the cool night air.

I told her that I was going to take a little different route back in case the wife had woke up she wouldn't see us coming back together and she agreed that would be a good idea.

She said in parting that she hoped the rest of the trip was as enjoyable as this had been and I told her that only time and circumstances would tell.

By the time I reached camp she was already in her tent so I got another beer and sat silently watching the flames flicker into the dark night and wonder what was going through her mind right now.

Was she just drifting off to sleep with a smile, was she riddled with guilt because her daughter was in the next tent or was she wishing I'd slip in there and give her another good fucking before she went to sleep.

Oh well one can never know what's on someone else's mind unless they are told, so before I got myself excited again with my rambling thoughts I went to my tent and snuggled in next to my wife.

She was sleeping soundly but as usual she could feel my presence and pushed her ass back against me and I put my arm over her and I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning, hard as usual and my wife was already awake and she was rubbing my cock ever so softly and when I kissed her she guided me between her legs and against her moist lips and pressed back until my cock slipped up inside her.

I whispered to her and asked if she was horny and she said it would be hot to fuck with her mom so close by and I couldn't agree more so I slowly pumped my cock in and out of her and it didn't take long that she was squirming and breathing hard.

She was slamming her ass back against me and no matter how quiet we tried to be the noises had to be audible outside the confines of the tents thin nylon walls.

She was biting on her pillow but the moans were still pretty loud and I wondered if anyone was within hearing distance or not.

It didn't take long that I knew she was cumming and this sent me over the edge and I emptied my load into her as she squirmed and ground her ass back against me to get every last drop.

She turned her head over her shoulder and kissed me and said thanks for waking her up so quickly.

She said her adrenaline was flowing and she was ready for the day now as she got dressed in her skimpy swimsuit and stepped out of the tent into camp.

She let out a gasp at the sight of her mother sitting at the picnic table smiling at her and I'm sure she blushed when her mother said that she wished she had that type of a wakeup call.

As I stepped from the tent she sheepishly asked her mother if she heard us and her mother told her she did but it was quite alright and that she was a very lucky girl as she gave me a knowing smile.

I nodded my head and returned the smile wondering how much of my cum had oozed from her pussy while she was sleeping and if it brought her good memories or not.

It was Sunday and most of the campers were pulling out but we had planned another day of canoeing because we knew the river wouldn't be so crowded and we would be able to do a longer and more leisurely trip.

Since we knew the river wouldn't be so crowded the wife convinced her mother to wear her bikini instead of the shorts and t shirt of the previous days and she reluctantly agreed but put on her wrap for the bus ride to our starting drop off point.

As we figured we were among only a handful of people on the bus for the Sunday adventure and we piddled around getting everything ready until all other canoes had departed.

My wife took off her wrap and laid it on her float cushion so her bare ass would not stick to the plastic material and her mom told her she didn't know how she could wear those thongs and the wife replied that once you got used to them they were pretty comfortable and besides that they left sexy suntan lines and that I loved tan lines.

Her mom removed her wrap and folded it to place on the cushion and when she turned away I noticed she had on a Malibu cut bottom which is by no means as daring as a thong or even a Rio but my wife looked at me and smiled and said look at mom she's showing skin and we all laughed.

When the two of them got settled in I pushed us off and jumped in the rear of the canoe and we were off for a day filled with relaxation and consumption.

We spent the entire day cruising with the current only paddling when need be to avoid obstacles or to pull over for a restroom break.

Each time we stopped I would help the girls out and back into the canoe and this gave me plenty of opportunity to catch glimpses of my mother in laws crotch as she stepped into and out of the canoe.

We consumed quite a bit of libations on the ride down the river and talked about everything under the sun and yes, even sex.

As we reached our final destination we were pretty inebriated and I helped the ladies as much as I could get out of the canoe and each one had to lean on me for support and I told them they needed to get their land legs to make it back to camp.

The wife pleaded with me to go get the vehicle and come pick them up so we didn't have to carry the cooler all that way and I reluctantly agreed.

She said her mother and her would wait right there until I returned so I headed off to get the truck.

When I got back they were both giggling like a couple of school girls and when I asked what they were up to they both just said talking personal girl stuff so I didn't press them any further.

We loaded up and went back to camp where we kept drinking and fixed a simple supper so no one had to do too much work as far as cooking or cleaning up which we all agreed we were too drunk to do.

After a while my wifes mother said she was going to go down and take a shower before going to bed and that she would see us shortly and her daughter replied that she would be passed out before she ever got back and we laughed.

Her mother took her amenities and headed toward the bathhouse and I watched her ass sway as she walked down the road and wished I were following her.

I was caught off guard and a bit surprised when my wife stated that her mom had a good-looking ass for a woman her age didn't she and I wasn't sure how to reply.

She said that it was alright that even though I was wearing sunglasses she noticed me stealing glances at her moms crotch all day and I was embarrassed as hell.

She surprised me even further when she asked if I thought her mom would be as good in bed as her and I wondered if anything had come up while I was getting the truck.

I asked her why she would ask me such questions and she said she wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or what but she was just curious as what it would be like to watch her mom fuck someone.

I asked her if she was crazy or what and she said that her mom hadn't had a man in a while and she figured she would get pretty horny and said it would be exciting to watch her get a good fucking.

I just shook my head and told her I didn't know about her sometimes and she said she thought it would be really hot if I snuck down to the bathhouse and surprised her mom and she was outside the shower stall listening and or watching.

I told her she must be drunk talking like that and she said wouldn't you like to fuck my mom or what and I said that wasn't the point that her mom would never go for it and she replied I would never know unless I tried.

She told me that I could be very persuasive at times and she noticed her mom checking out my crotch during the day also.

She said just imagine your in there fucking my mom and I'm listening a stealing a glance when possible and I'm playing with my pussy while it's all happening.

I told her that did sound hot and she said so lets get to it and I told her I still wasn't sure and she said she knew that I loved her and that if I fucked her mom it would just be sex and that her mom needed a good fucking.

She said they had talked about it quite freely when I was gone getting the vehicle and her mom told her she was horny but there was no one around to sleep with so she just pleasured herself.

This all seemed too strange to me like I was being setup or something and I was afraid the wife knew about the previous night but in her state I knew I better agree or have to listen to her all night so we headed off toward the bathhouse together.

When we arrived she said she would slip in and make sure on one else was around and let me know when it was clear to come in and she disappeared through the door.

She came back out and said her mom was the only person in there and she rubbed my cock and said good luck and just to think how wet she would be after I finished with her mom.

This whole situation was too surreal for me and my head was swimming as the wife and I slipped back into the bathhouse and she quietly slipped into the stall next to her mothers.

I slipped into her mothers changing area and took off my clothes and silently slipped into the stall where she was showering.

I came up behind her as she was washing her hair and grasp her around the waist and pulled her to me and asked if she needed me to wash her back.

It was almost like she knew something because she acted real surprised and asked what I was doing there and I told her I came to wash her back.

I was hoping she didn't make a reference to the previous nights adventures with the wife present in the next stall or I would be busted.

She asked where her daughter was at and I told her she was passed out already and she said that sure was quick and I said she was in the sun all day drinking and that will zap anyone's energy and make them tired.

I moved her around in the stall so if the wife peeked over her mothers back would be to her and she would have less chance of being detected and started to kiss her tits and nibble on her nipples.

I worked my way down and started to lick her pubic hair and as I glanced back up past her closed eyes I could see my wifes face peering over the divider of the stalls and she was watching intently.

The more I licked the hotter she got and she finally reached down and pulled me up and told me to fuck her now.

I raised her leg as the night before and entered her to the hilt and began fucking away and at one point with my wife watching wide-eyed, I almost burst out laughing at the complete absurdity of this situation.

It wasn't long before her breathing and moaning signaled her impending orgasm and I could tell by my wifes face that she was about to cum also and the fact that I was going to make two women cum almost simultaneously made me explode into her mother like I never had before and my knees almost buckled from the experience.

When her breathing slowed she opened her eyes and kissed me and I looked up and found my wife no longer gazing on this odd situation and hoped she would get out of there undetected.

My mother in law and I dressed and slipped out into the night and I told her that there was no reason to go back separate ways because the wife was out cold so we strolled back together.

When we got back to camp my mother in law bid me a goodnight and went into her tent and I decided I needed another beer so I got one and watched the fire as I sipped it and reminisced about the happenings of the last couple of days.

Before I could finish my beer the wife emerged from our tent completely nude with her finger to her lips to make sure I didn't say anything out loud.

She came over to me and whispered in my ear that she wanted to taste her moms pussy on my cock and lowered her head and proceeded to suck and lick me like never before and I was thinking this was one hell of a family I got into but I sure wasn't about to complain.

12